Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. (73768 Views)

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / I'm Fed Up With My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by TheMostComplex1: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
daddytime:
Those 5-6-year-old kids in the neighbourhood definitely know something you don't know about brother-hotel. Dem go just dey look you like "aunty wey mumu" with corner eye.

By the way, what does this boyfriend do for a living? Im just asking oh.

I'd advise you to buy some lollipops plus some "knockouts" for them this season and sit them down for a gist. Believe me, they'll fill your ears up with original gists about your guy in their innocence.

Follow my suggestion and come back here to update this thread.

Check my siggy...

Take this advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by darqly(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:

Yes, We do have intimacy in our relationship. Now here is the problem. He prefer to have sex with me in an Hotel, which I hate so much. If we're together in his house, he will just say let's go out, the next thing we're in a hotel. He wastes his money on hotels. I don't like it. Maybe we can go there to eat in the restaurants, swim or drink but not to sleep over. Me personally I don't like it. But I have talked to him about it yet he won't listen. I angrily asked him if he's an occult, ritualist, or something.....Or will he die if he have sex in his house. He said God forbid!!

What he displayed yesterday got me really angry like I'm fed up.
I'm an auditor in my uncle's firm. My uncle celebrated his birthday/end of the year party in our firm yesterday. There was food and drinks. We the female staffs were the ones that prepared the food. I reserved like 4 take-away packs of rice nd chicken, cake and 3 5alive drinks for my boyfriend. So I called him that I would bring food for him. When I got to his house I gave him the food, he was happy as usual. So He said I should follow him to his car, he tried to touch and have sex with in his car like I'm a prostitute. I told him to stop. I was so angry, I took my hand bag and I went home. He has been calling me since yesterday (16 missed calls now) I haven't pick.

[/b]

Please don't dump him YET. It's possible this is just his own sexual fantasy, to have sex away from the usual "venue" and whilst it is indeed frustrating and maybe even irritating for you, it's just a harmless fetish to be honest. But you should try and get him to talk about it! You love each other, he should be able to confide in you about his sexual preferences. My ex was spontaneous and gives as good as she gets far as sex was concerned wink
She told me her fantasy was to be in charge and I let her from time to time; Mine were even plenty but nothing too extra and we had a great time together grin grin
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by chukzyfcbb: 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
So the objective of this thread is for us to give you reasons why you must nack in his bedroom abi

Lol, una no well for this nairaland aswear

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by ozcarbenson(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kingjames:
My beautiful Racheal...dont end the relationship !

Your guy is my carbon-copy. I vowed never to sleep with anyone that is not officially my wife yet in my room.

every corner of my room is an Altar of prayers.

I either sex you in your house or we use hotel. Its a personal decision which i believe is what the guys is.
You are a wise man
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Bahamas95(m): 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
What I noticed about you is that you have decided to retire from your "hustle" cos the guy is comfortable and capable of taking care of you.

That guy is a smart nigggar.

Another thing I also observed is that he is not ready to settle down now and doesn't want you to start projecting yourself as his financee or wife......You women at times behave funny.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Danjikanbauchi: 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
Allowing him to bolr you in a hotel without refusing him means you are one.

Himself don't have respect for you and he don't see you as his own.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Druss(m): 12:43am On Jan 23, 2022
I just checked your history and realised you were the lady who called your elder brother's wife rude in an earlier thread. Considering the judgement and level of intellectual capacity and analysis you showed in the opening post, I may have to rethink the foundations on which I provided advice in the other thread.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Panda7(m): 12:50am On Jan 23, 2022
he should hire a hoe for farming. My 1cents
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by godofuck231: 1:48am On Jan 23, 2022
having crazy sex is part of the fun in relationship and marriages , ashawo manifesto na to leave the house , relationship or marriage when issues come up , a wife or wife material will settle it, if he leaves his house for the hotel it might be you morn to loud and it embarrasses him, he's adventurous and needs spice in his life , stop being too stiff , how market
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by SWATMan: 1:50am On Jan 23, 2022
helinues:
Na when would this make Nollywood movies?

undecided

Are you this idle? You comment on virtually every post on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Meenabee(f): 1:58am On Jan 23, 2022
Learn to ignore faceless bullies dear one.
Clearly you're fed up and unhappy. For your peace of mind and self dignity be far from this boyfriend of yours he doesn't have an iota of respect for you. Get out of that relationship, love your self enought nor to be treated like a piece of whatever. Face God, enjoy your job build your career and the right person will eventually come forth. Even if he comes crawling back he has shown you his truest self. Move out and on with your life.
Rachel98:
Merry Christmas Everyone. I promise to be brief. Pls Pardon any typo errors. I'm so confused right now. Pls I need mature advice

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. He's gentle (he talks only when needed, and he listens more), good looking, hard working and smart. He stays in a well furnished apartment. He don't smoke but drinks alcohol only occasionally. Everyone in his area respect him alot elderly, young even little children of age 4 and 5 calls his name and waves at him. I would be like how do this kids know you. He will laugh saying "me self tire". I'm faithful to him and he loves me. Despite my parents are strict, I always find ways to be with him.

Yes, We do have intimacy in our relationship. Now here is the problem. He prefer to have sex with me in an Hotel, which I hate so much. If we're together in his house, he will just say let's go out, the next thing we're in a hotel. He wastes his money on hotels. I don't like it. Maybe we can go there to eat in the restaurants, swim or drink but not to sleep over. Me personally I don't like it. But I have talked to him about it yet he won't listen. I angrily asked him if he's an occult, ritualist, or something.....Or will he die if he have sex in his house. He said God forbid!!

I'm an auditor in my uncle's firm. My uncle celebrated his birthday/end of the year party in our firm yesterday. There was food and drinks. We the female staffs were the ones that prepared the food. I reserved like 4 take-away packs of rice nd chicken, cake and 3 5alive drinks for my boyfriend. So I called him that I would bring food for him. When I got to his house I gave him the food, he was happy as usual. So He said I should follow him to his car, he tried to touch and have sex with in his car like I'm a prostitute. I told him to stop. I was so angry, I took my hand bag and I went home. He has been calling me since yesterday (16 missed calls now) I haven't pick.

I don't know if I should end this relationship. He behaves like I'm a prostitute or something....I need a good advice I'm confused.

Thanks to the few people that gave me mature advice. Seriously, with some comments here most nairalanders are really frustrated and bitter.

Please nairaland mods should try and control these frustrated people. Ladies are suffering in this great forum. How would a foreigner feel when going through all these comments??

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by SWATMan: 2:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Rachel98:
I'm not cheating on him. I'm having been faithful. He knows me well.

I'm just fed up.

You shouldn't be. The only problem here is that you where carried away by his aura which rendered your inborn protective mechanism useless. You failed to define the relationship at the very beginning hence, the quagmire you have found yourself in. There is nothing you can do about it except to continue from where you stopped or quit the relationship. Everybody plays a fool in a particular relationship. This is yours so don't be fed up, but rather learn from your mistakes. Thanks.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Johel(m): 2:13am On Jan 23, 2022
Rachel98:
Merry Christmas Everyone. I promise to be brief. Pls Pardon any typo errors. I'm so confused right now. Pls I need mature advice

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. He's gentle (he talks only when needed, and he listens more), good looking, hard working and smart. He stays in a well furnished apartment. He don't smoke but drinks alcohol only occasionally. Everyone in his area respect him alot elderly, young even little children of age 4 and 5 calls his name and waves at him. I would be like how do this kids know you. He will laugh saying "me self tire". I'm faithful to him and he loves me. Despite my parents are strict, I always find ways to be with him.

I don't know if I should end this relationship. He behaves like I'm a prostitute or something....I need a good advice I'm confused.

Thanks to the few people that gave me mature advice. Seriously, with some comments here most nairalanders are really frustrated and bitter.

Please nairaland mods should try and control these frustrated people. Ladies are suffering in this great forum. How would a foreigner feel when going through all these comments??

OP productions.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Sazzy001(m): 2:22am On Jan 23, 2022
Follow your heart ❤️ .. but the part he wants to have you in his car, hmmmm baba wan explore that kinda sex style....
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by dagano: 3:13am On Jan 23, 2022
What exactly does your boyfriend do for a living?
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Xantel(f): 4:20am On Jan 23, 2022
house10s:

let start dating, am searching for a gf to start something serious with

Wahala
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by YellowMayor(m): 4:33am On Jan 23, 2022
irrefragable:
Your boyfriend is into something fetish. Go to him, give him an ultimatum: he either have sex with you in his house or you quit the relationship. He will prefer you quit the relationship because if he chooses otherwise, he might lose his life.

@Rachel98, try this and feed us back. I wish you best of luck. The most important, stop giving sex to men in the name of love. Get married before giving your body to anyone.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by xtremeTall(m): 4:33am On Jan 23, 2022
Talk to him about it.
Maybe he likes cruise just like me .
All I see is a man who wants to enjoy himself
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Jasper555(m): 5:12am On Jan 23, 2022
Car sex = Be careful
New year rules
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by mediainc: 5:17am On Jan 23, 2022
Stop bringing your personal problems here, most here are poor and bitter people, stop taking advice from frustrated people.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 23, 2022
Boniwhite:
After all these shalaye you sef go take style slide go her dm, go beg her for coochie

May you have sense in Jesus Name. Amen!!
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 23, 2022
Strange, he only has sex with you in hotels?
Girl that dude you call your boyfriend is a married man.
He is definitely committed to another person.
He is using you to pass the time.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 23, 2022
mediainc:
Stop bringing your personal problems here, most here are poor and bitter people, stop taking advice from frustrated people.

You are indeed frustrated, there are happy and prosperous people here, that lady will receive good advice, and you can go to hell.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by mediainc: 5:41am On Jan 23, 2022
quentin06:

You are indeed frustrated, there are happy and prosperous people here, that lady will receive good advice, and you can go to hell.
One of the poor miscreants grin
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by dynigoche: 5:42am On Jan 23, 2022
pls don't force him to have sex with you in his house, he may be secretly involved in a diabolic group that says any lady you make love to at your house will either run mad or die. and he may have loved you so much for you not to run made or die. things dont look the way they seems this days my sister
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Kokomiebi: 6:54am On Jan 23, 2022
Talk to him about how you honestly feel about that behavior, ask him his reasons then tell him to respect your feeling if he truly cares about you, if he doesn't respect your feeling, dump him.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Unrated900(m): 7:00am On Jan 23, 2022
You be thief I no be thief.
You be arm robber I no be arm robber
You wanted advice yet you just called nairalanders bitter people
Go to google and get advice
After all your boyfriend didn’t deserved a girl like you
He deserved someone better with no bad mouth.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by dukeo(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2022
Rachel98:

There are a lot of things that I can think of that may be his problem.. First of all you need to make him communicate, tell you why and until he talks to you I suggest not getting down

But the elderly, young and kids respect him.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Westernequinox: 7:09am On Jan 23, 2022
Fornication is prostituting the sanctity of your body for carnal intimacy.
Well this what proverbs say about that.

For on account of a prostitute one is reduced to a piece of bread [to be eaten up], And the immoral woman hunts [with a hook] the precious life [of a man].
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by RosyIsBlessed: 7:14am On Jan 23, 2022
Rachel98:

The reason is simple. Lots of them are from broken, damaged, dysfunctional homes. Their outlook of life revolves around negativity courtesy of the damaged homes they were born into. Pay no heed to the ragtag lots.

For your boyfriend, I'll suggest you try to find out about his previous relationships. It's possible that this stems from his previous relationship. Probably he had one crazy girlfriend who always prefer having sex in weird places like in the car et al, and he's used to it. His previous sexcapades might be the reason behind this.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Kajaard: 7:16am On Jan 23, 2022
chukzyfcbb:
So the objective of this thread is for us to give you reasons why you must nack in his bedroom abi

Lol, una no well for this nairaland aswear

Bros the thing tire me O cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2022
Anndrew:
I don't know u,I Hardly reply mentions...u are a bastard and a very stupid one at that...u think because in a faceless forum,u talk anyhow..bastard
Your real daddy is a bastard!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.