Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka (49544 Views)

You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Lalas247(f): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
folake4u:

Damn! Lalas where have you been? shocked smiley
Motherhood, life, biz you know na
How have you been? X

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by folake4u(f): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lalas247:

Motherhood, life, biz you know na
How have you been? X

Aww that's true sha. smiley

I've been good, dear.
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Klass99(f): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2021

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by BRATISLAVA: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Them sabi pick name wey pass them. This one sef go still complain of Naija girls. Person wey no fit ask question, e still no fit use google, but e hold smartphone.

The way he sat on his high horse to start telling us he doesn’t do this and that, I know his type. I avoid men like that. Always acting like the most principled and quality man out there. They can be very judgemental, whiny and petty ehn. E dey good make man go chill with im fellow men once in a while. Talk about man problems, laugh and forget.

Na this one wey if you dey date am, small quarrel e done type dissertation drop for your WhatsApp. You will be seeing “Njoku is typing…” for almost 30mins. Oga wetin you dey type? Rest jare!!! grin grin

LMAO!
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 30, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin.

CC: Beloved03 - The words in bold aptly describes the male character I called a liar on the other thread. In fact it accurately sums up his reality.

grin grin grin
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Anobella: 10:38am On Dec 30, 2021
Anobella:

Guys wetpussy is an international cocktail like long Island most of them are cocktails...
What about sex on the beach
Take me home which is a variation of long Island

Make all this like and share turn to money abeg each person can send me 1k

First bank
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Ishilove: 4:32am On Jan 01, 2022
Adonis86:
The most annoying is that virtually all the bars and hotels clubbing in the street now play gospel songs and worship songs amidst highlife and R&B.

I know I'm not perfect but God, I will kill Amy bitch that will try sit on my body. I don't pretend about my attitude to bitches... I'm single and happy.
Atoh. Sir Killer. Killiwe Nwachukwu

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Modernizer: 7:03am On Jan 01, 2022
Ishilove:

Atoh. Sir Killer. Killiwe Nwachukwu

Are you not ashamed that you're defending, even promoting a culture that uses sultry names for mere drink combinations? The joke is actually on you and all these uncouth human beings here who have only demonstrated how loose you're with words. ....women that would raise children tomorrow calling such disgusting names, even trying to shame a young man genuinely scandalised at the possibility of this kind of nonsense existing in our public spaces.

I' wish I could say I'm dissapointed with how you and these other nasty ladies are responding to this but I'm not.

Now try thrash with me, and I'll give you today.
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Ishilove: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2022
Modernizer:

Are you not ashamed that you're defending, even promoting a culture that uses sultry names for mere drink combinations? The joke is actually on you and all these uncouth human beings here who have only demonstrated how loose you're with words. ....women that would raise children tomorrow calling such disgusting names, even trying to shame a young man genuinely scandalised at the possibility of this kind of nonsense existing in our public spaces.

I' wish I could say I'm dissapointed with how you and these other nasty ladies are responding to this but I'm not.

Now try thrash with me, and I'll give you today.
This is a new year but that doesn't mean I will take rubbish. So you see nothing wrong in the OP saying he will commit murder if somebody's child sits on him? The last time I checked murder is still a crime.

Direct your hopeless disappointment to yourself for failing to use the brain in your head. You are very very stupid. Go and project your frustrations on someone else because me, I will give you too and afterwards logout and continue enjoying my day.

Mannerless idiot.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Modernizer: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2022
Ishilove:

This is a new year but that doesn't mean I will take rubbish. So you see nothing wrong in the OP saying he will commit murder if somebody's child sits on him? The last time I checked murder is still a crime.

Direct your hopeless disappointment to yourself for failing to use the brain in your head. You are very very stupid. Go and project your frustrations on someone else because me, I will give you too and afterwards logout and continue enjoying my day.

Mannerless idiot.

Look in the mirror to see the manner less idiot.

If you and your fellow sluts are fond of sitting on young men unsolicited then the op is your match.

Since your empty skull doesn't know unpermitted touch is assault, useless illiterate

Where are you logging off to...useless thing.

You want the rest of the sane world to swallow your corruption....

Well, decent people say no.

Nonsense and stupid cocktails names.

Useless fool
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Ishilove: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2022
Modernizer:

Look in the mirror to see the manner less idiot.

If you and your fellow sluts are fond of sitting on young men unsolicited then the op is your match.

Since your empty skull doesn't know unpermitted touch is assault, useless illiterate

Where are you logging off to...useless thing.

You want the rest of the sane world to swallow your corruption....

Well, decent people say no.

Nonsense and stupid cocktails names.

Useless fool
Ah ha, and he calls himself and his mother a slut. You think every woman is like your lineage of shrine prostitutes dedicated to the gods? That is why you are quick to call strangers sluts because your ancestry produced the prostitutes used by your village priests. You see sluts everywhere because you are the son of one. Bastard son of a thousand fathers.

'Unpermitted touch' under what circumstances? See, your ignorance is embarrassing because of how you boldly defend it with your life. Hogroth, regurgitating dung and filth and staining the rest of humanity with it.

Look, take yourself and your lineage of shrine prostitutes away from my face. I am logging out now to do profitable things with my time this new year rather than argue with a son of a slut.

Bye bye o, nwa akuna. You are ignored henceforth cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2022
Pappyxar:

The bolded, never knew heaven is this cheap, for someone that know that the name of a drink, it's not even about been vulgar, the names are rarely been used in an open gathering, but the op brain was easily connected to it and already translated it to the waitress been prost*tutes and you still claim he did the right thing and on the path to heaven.

Who decided to bake your brain Son, cus only a baked brain can reason this way.
Since he didn't do or take it means he's holy, but the mind and brain that transmitted the meaning ain't corrupt abi, or no be una bible talk say the body na temple of God and must be kept clean always, guess his brain has been baked aswell to forget the scripture.

s..ly holier than f..ls

I'm sure the OP mentioned something about being disappointed when e see the menu . Also remember that whether he knows the drink or the words, OP shows that he does not want to associate with that name.

And that, my friend, is what to do to make Heaven.

Nobody can form professional or mature for where sin dey. U either cut it off or dine with it. shikom
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Pappyxar: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
MikeAterezzi:

I'm sure the OP mentioned something about being disappointed when e see the menu . Also remember that whether he knows the drink or the words, OP shows that he does not want to associate with that name.

And that, my friend, is what to do to make Heaven.

Nobody can form professional or mature for where sin dey. U either cut it off or dine with it. shikom

And i guess murder is also a way or one of the things to do to make heaven.

Na this hypocrisy dey make most of una dey haggard and not go far in life.
This is 2022, try using a fraction out of the minute unbaked brain left.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.