Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka (49543 Views)

You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Focusmind: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2021
Ignorance at its peak. Op, you are still not exposed and you are using your ignorance to insult those hard working ladies that are waitress. I don't know why most guys in this forum finds it easier to unleash their hatred on the ladies. Most of these guys are usually introvert, poor, over religious and those that have been rejected and shown pepper by the ladies.

Op, there is a cocktail called, "hot dick" as well.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by ivandragon: 7:58am On Dec 28, 2021
They could be speciality house cocktails (drinks)
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by ekensi01: 7:58am On Dec 28, 2021
Adonis86 Please how much you buy that redmi and where?
can i see note 10 pro. Please help am currently in a rural area.
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by BigYash: 7:58am On Dec 28, 2021
See as guys dey talk rubbish here,making it seem as if op is a fool here. Tomorrow the same idiots will create topic that they can't find wife.. When na una they encourage the girls to do olosho.. Pussy Ass Niggas Everywhere...
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by yusluvad(m): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2021
This one is very strong ooo...
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Aurelius1(m): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2021
So you went to a lounge and expect to see a praise and worship session? I'm not surprised, you said you are not only an introvert but a teetotaler.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by InvertedHammer: 8:00am On Dec 28, 2021
/
Big deal that the OP didn't know. Do you blame him? Those are weird names for cocktails. I believe there are a million and one things right under your nose that some of you omniscient beings do not know.

Cut him a slack.
/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by phemmyfour: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2021
Irupetepete:
Wet pussy
Mouth Action
For hotel menu? Biko yeme address
Illiterate

Some cocktails are given funny names

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by 27Pushing30: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2021
Adonis86:
A colleague took me and a few other colleagues on a Christmas Eve outing in the popular Abakaliki Street in Awka. I was pressured by them to place an order, which I normally don't do. I'm not just a teetotaler but also an introvert.
So requested for their menu catalog, as I was perusing through, I came across nonsense and ingredient as what they also offer.

I was stunned at the sight. I jokingly called the attention of the host colleague to see what I saw. He boldly looked into my face and asked me to place the order if that's what I want. I was kinda disappointed. I've sworn never to go out with him anymore.

He was busy spraying cash on other of my female colleagues, which I don't understand the meaning. Perhaps due to the Yahoo boys sitting behind us who initiated the money spinning game.

I never knew that the moral fabric of our society has been eaten up this bad. It was at the point of picking a can of malt that I noticed that all the waiters and waitresses there are prostitutes who do the wet pussying and mouth actions that contain in their menu cheat... Even the shawarma I took home from there I never felt myself enjoying.
Simple google would have saved you from embarrassing yourself like this

Even worse you have accused that establishment of whoring their staff ... if dem arrest you now you will claim persecution

Smh

10 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by phineas: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2021
This guy just disgraced an entire country and on front page too.

Seun please be patrotic.take this thread down
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by enemachris(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2021
This OP na local man aswear. You see list of cocktail come the disturb us for here. You would have asked questions na, instead of bringing your ignorance online grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by twilliamx(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2021
Irupetepete:
Wet pussy
Mouth Action
For hotel menu? Biko yeme address

Na cocktail..
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by emmy9500: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2021
What exactly did the OP see, I only see a menu with fair price
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by segtech68: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2021
lol you didn't read the post , you didn't see the wet pussy
Frigga13:
Poverty is a very bad thing... and how much do you think those cost at intercontinental Lagos or Sheraton Abuja.

Guess pizza at transcrop will be a dead sentence

Money is necessary ... make it legit and enjoy real happiness
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by tradepunter: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2021
Men that wet psssy and blww jbb are all types of cocktail ooo

I just googled it and it's on google.... Kinda surprised that it's a cocktail name cheesy
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2021
motymop:
Wet pussy and Mouth Action are all cocktails.

Get exposed

he won't he stays indoors and troll people online....work to home.... Work to home repeats same till the end of the year

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by fluffybaby(f): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:
Poverty is a very bad thing... and how much do you think those cost at intercontinental Lagos or Sheraton Abuja.

Guess pizza at transcrop will be a dead sentence

Money is necessary ... make it legit and enjoy real happiness

I think he was shocked at the wet pu$$¥ and Bl©w job offered on the cocktail menu. Tho I believe they are cocktails with weired names.
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by BIDOO(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2021
Hello brotherman, please I would like to learn hacking from the scratch..........can I get your digits?
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Jangbajantis: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2021
Op, it's not what you think. Some tequilas and cocktails are called funny names. See these. grin

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Jangbajantis: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2021
More.

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by iPresh4s(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2021
Those are drinks na

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by na2016: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2021
Lol, names of cocktails are usually crazy. There is nothing immoral there.
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by ogub(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2021
The judgement of God is coming to anyone who supports and engages in evil, repent and be saved
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by RedEnergy: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2021
From what I can see there, I deduce "wet pussy" and "blo.w job" are obviously some kind of pseudonym for some type of concocted drinks perhaps. It's not literal. Smh

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by okpelu: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2021
Did it ever occur to y'all that Mouth Gig cocktail or wet pussy cocktail actually exist? Check google kpa kpa. Its on there. If they wanted to do the thing in your mind, it wouldn't find its way to their menu. Prostitution is still illegal yunno

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Ouchbabe(f): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2021
They are cocktails but why give them such names? The devil is indeed at work cry
For those that drink, imagine taking your wife to a restaurant and calling on a hot fine waitress to come and give you a Mouth Action

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by verygoodbadboi: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2021
Ignorance
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by leicestercamper: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Focusmind:
Ignorance at its pick. Op, you are still not exposed and you are using your ignorance to insult those hard working ladies that are waitress. I don't know why most guys in this forum finds it easier to unleash their hatred on the ladies. Most of these guys are usually introvert, poor, over religious and those that have been rejected and shown pepper by the ladies.

Op, there is a cocktail called, "hot dick" as well.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Edusouls(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Poverty don destroy children of Africa and would continue to do so generations to come
Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2021
Delete this post, since you've been told that they are truly cocktails. Imagine if that friend who took you out should see your ignorance and ungratefulness. Being a church boy doesn't mean you can't go for a drink with friends once in a while. You can hang out, yet be careful enough to avoid indecent dealings and consuming the drinks in moderation to avoid being drunk.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2021
OP try the comot oh, E get why.See as you just fall your hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.