Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me? (21717 Views)

How Can I Handle My Younger Brother / How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me? by Goldentulip2: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bobmarie:
This answer is quite asinine and has nothing to do with what I sent to you. But I expected you to go off topic and type gibberish. No one likes to be caught in hypocrisy.

My type? Lol. You must be a child. Assumptions are for children so lay off that lame stuff if you want to ever find genuine people, life is full of difference.

Smh
Re: How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me? by apatheticme(f): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
inumidun2010:

Eccl.7.21 - Also take no heed unto all words that are spoken; lest thou hear thy servant curse thee:
Eccl.7.22 - For oftentimes also thine own heart knoweth that thou thyself likewise hast cursed others..

KOGBAGIDI....

Hmmm..... True!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me? by lovekillz(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
So, I have this neighbor who sells some stuff but for some reasons, I wasn't comfortable buying from her. I buy from the market. This really got her angry and I didn't even know this until recently when she would mention it.

To what really happened, I was home one day and she probably assumed I wasn't. She started saying very terrible things about me to another neighbor that it scared me that another human being would really do that. I was very angry while I was inside my room deciding what exactly to do. I thought of confronting but I decided against it. Eventually I went out, greeted both of them and she was shocked that I was at home. I could see guilt written all over her even days after.

Have you walked in on people or heard by chance people talking ill and evil about you? How did you handle it?
Re: How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me? by Uchenna10(m): 3:18am On Dec 18, 2022
Charmingrascal:
Look away and ignore.
That will frustrate them.

The moment they know that the Ill talks and naysaying are getting to you they will continue to talk about you but when you don't give a hoot, they will be forced to shut up

You're right, cos even wen u tryna confront Dem, they'll deny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name Abraham Daniel: Have You Seen This Man? / What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut / Family Intending To Move To Abuja Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.