Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? (1396 Views)

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Pumpumking: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
I don't think there's more than a ten millionairers on this forum...

Yet, Nairaland can boast of the largest gathering of 'virgin hunters'... undecided

So many men here are struggling...

Fluttering from the job/vacancy section to here, creating (or commenting) on threads bashing women who aren't virgins and exonerating those who are! Spamming threads with their account numbers! Advertising accounts on other social platforms for their fellow yahoo scums...

Graphic designers... Content writers... Property agents... Crypo-miners • • •Nearly every male Nairalander falls into one or more of the aforementioned categories...

Not dissing your hustle... One love!

But when these men particularly seek virgins... It's just weird...

Like, what makes you different from the others? What do you have to offer? What makes you worth a woman whose virginity to you is an added bonus? undecided

If you're poor, kindly focus on alleviating yourself from poverty... ❤

Your quest to tear a hymen... It's not gonna help you the least bit... Especially if you aren't worthy of doing so... smiley

Virgins are very CHOOSY... They've saved themselves for mister PERFECT...

Ask yourself the question, "Am I in the position to want a virgin?"... "Am I worthy of deflowering a virgin?"... "Do I even deserve to be intimate with one?"...

Other things that qualifies you to approach a virgin:

1. You are wealthy: you actually have something to offer instead of you unrealistic dreams...

2. You are a virgin...

3. A virgin genuinely cares for you: if she gives you the green light... Then you may approach her... Never otherwise!

I'll add more after consulting with the chairlady of the Virgin Association of Nigeria...

Thanks!

kaiiii...i am poooor...i love virrrgins.....i deserve u!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Negroid001(m): 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:

Yet, Nairaland can boast of the largest gathering of 'virgin hunters'... undecided

Fluttering from the job/vacancy section to here, creating (or commenting) on threads bashing women who aren't virgins and exonerating those who are! Spamming threads with their account numbers! Advertising accounts on other social platforms for their fellow yahoo scums...

Graphic designers... Content writers... Property agents... Crypo-miners • • •Nearly every male Nairalander falls into one or more of the aforementioned categories...

Like, what makes you different from the others? What do you have to offer? What makes you worth a woman whose virginity to you is an added bonus? undecided

Your quest to tear a hymen... It's not gonna help you the least bit... Especially if you aren't worthy of doing so... smiley

Ask yourself the question, "Am I in the position to want a virgin?"... "Am I worthy of deflowering a virgin?"... "Do I even deserve to be intimate with one?"...

1. You are wealthy: you actually have something to offer instead of you unrealistic dreams...

2. You are a virgin...

3. A virgin genuinely cares for you: if she gives you the green light... Then you may approach her... Never otherwise!

I'll add more after consulting with the chairlady of the Virgin Association of Nigeria...

Thanks!
Virgin na stress abeg
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by uthlaw: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
So why the hype?

You missed the thread on the front section? The way you men insult non-virgins... undecided

Oh, now... Pussy is pussy? undecided

Ignore anyone who trys to troll you... smiley

I'm used to this sh**

But I'll get violent for your sake... angry
why will I insult non-virgin,if all the girls are virgin...who go de give us pussy....y defending the guy,because is a SIMP and you don't want him to get sense!
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
uthlaw:
why will I insult non-virgin,if all the girls are virgin...who go de give us pussy....y defending the guy,because is a SIMP and you don't want him to get sense!
Are you a representation of your gender? No... Si fuçk off...

I know the guy you're being rude to... We're closed than you think!!! undecided

He's a far better person than you... So kindly Zap off...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:

He's a far better person than you... So kindly f.u.ç.k off...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by uthlaw: 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:

He's a far better person than you... So kindly Zap off...

I can see both of you since is not common...make I go sleep, till tomorrow if God wake us up!
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by 2braithe: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
undecided

Old enough to know this...

Men >> 100

Poor men >> -100

By your logic...

Virgins>> 100

Why does a poor man deserve a virgin? One you folks adore so much?

With all the high praises from your lips, I would think most of you would have realised since that you don't even deserve them... undecided

If you're still a virgin,stop trying to feel yourself.
There is nothing fun in deflowering a girl.Is it the pains,the wriggling,the crying,the stress,the sight of blood,e.t.c?
Most guys deflower girls for bragging rights.I used to brag about deflowering a virgin girl that had a boyfriend.My guys would hail me and call me "bad boy".These guys hunt down virgins to brag about being the first to enter her.
All we did back then was scope them that we will marry them...*pants off successfully*
Know that I was dead broke then.

I'd rather my wife-to-be not be a virgin.Who has the time of deflowering and educating a greenhorn sexually.

If you insist on losing your virginity to a rich guy, know that you can be dumped at anytime.You'll feel used.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by 2braithe: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Palema007:
Werey dey disguise.

What happened to your main Kris grin BTW why will I be looking for poor, broke guy? A Nigerian Lady like myself? grin

I ain't Kris or whoever.

Lol it's only rich guys you can look for right?
Sha be careful make dem no use you renew wealth tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by 2braithe: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

2. You are a virgin...

Thanks!

Are you wealthy too?..not talking about parent's wealth.
If not then that's double standard and nothing more!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by 2braithe: 12:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

If your primary interest is seeking a virgin you can't afford to even feed... Then you're an unfortunate soul... embarassed

I'm glad you know there's much to be desired in a virgin...

"Virgin you can't afford to feed".
A man shouldn't marry if he can't afford to feed his wife.. whether virgin or not.

Now tell me the "much" that is there to be desired in a virgin.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by 2braithe: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Negroid001:

Virgin na stress abeg

Help me tell am o.
She's still a teen that's why she's hyping virginity.

Imagine a girl of 16-18 celebrating virginity..Who for be virgin if not her.

Let her enter higher institution,with indomie and egg,they will give her standing doggy at Motion Ground at night.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by KingDash: 12:27am On Dec 29, 2021
so there's this chick I met last month, this girl loves me with all her life, we went out on a date once tho, she always insist I take a walk with her everyday cause a nigga handsome as hell, lol. now I ain't fuccked her yet but we cuddle a couple of times even earlier like 40mins ago... this chick treats me like a KING, no doubt.. but my heart made of stone y'all..
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by JaneYave(f): 5:10am On Dec 29, 2021
Good humour is good. Life itself is a twist. Somethings are more treasurable than money
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Negroid001(m): 7:18am On Dec 29, 2021
2braithe:

Help me tell am o.
She's still a teen that's why she's hyping virginity.

Imagine a girl of 16-18 celebrating virginity..Who for be virgin if not her.

Let her enter higher institution,with indomie and egg,they will give her standing doggy at Motion Ground at night.
This one no get work abeg. Her oversabi too much. She no know as men dey avoid virgins. Inexperienced set of people.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by fati2001(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

2. You are a virgin...

Thanks!

WELL SAID!!

IT'S TIME FOR WE TO STEP UP angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

2. You are a virgin...

Thanks!

Firstly I saw a post where you said you're 18 years of age .. lol I give you 5 years life will start to humble you very well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2021
Pumpumking:

kaiiii...i am poooor...i love virrrgins.....i deserve u!!! cheesy

grin grin grin Kaii.. So this was the reason why u attacked me on my own thread? Sayin am fiqhtin' for whuman? . .

Now you are Simping for woman? grin grin

And even tarnishin your lineage? sad

Why Sayin that ya poor? Abi u want to remain poor forever?

One of the reason why i kick people with my Ballon D'or boot...

no ofeinse grin
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Cinema4d: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2021
2braithe:

If you're still a virgin,stop trying to feel yourself.
There is nothing fun in deflowering a girl.Is it the pains,the wriggling,the crying,the stress,the sight of blood,e.t.c?
Most guys deflower girls for bragging rights.I used to brag about deflowering a virgin girl that had a boyfriend.My guys would hail me and call me "bad boy".These guys hunt down virgins to brag about being the first to enter her.
All we did back then was scope them that we will marry them...*pants off successfully*
Know that I was dead broke then.

I'd rather my wife-to-be not be a virgin.Who has the time of deflowering and educating a greenhorn sexually.

If you insist on losing your virginity to a rich guy, know that you can be dumped at anytime.You'll feel used.
So, let me ask. Body count don matter yeah?
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by 2braithe: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2021
Cinema4d:

So, let me ask. Body count don matter yeah?

It does.

A lady with a high body count might be used to having varieties.So even if she is being satisfied by her lover,she might still want to try out other guys.... it's safe to say they are mostly unfaithful.

On the other hand,a lady with a lower body count might be contented with her lover.She might only have had sex with her past boyfriends.Therefore,she might be faithful only to her current boyfriend.

Same with guys too.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by 2braithe: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2021
fati2001:

WELL SAID!!

IT'S TIME FOR WE TO STEP UP angry

But ugly girls don't deserve rich men!
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by fati2001(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2021
2braithe:

But ugly girls don't deserve rich men!

TELL THAT TO UR GIRLFRIEND OR BOOK A SURGEON FOR HER TO RECONSTRUCT THE FUGLY FACE TO UR HEART DESIRES.

here is the link to see the fugly QUASIMODO face..
https://www.nairaland.com/6903073/nairalands-viewers-choice-awards-make#108655053

under jeon comments

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by 2braithe: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2021
fati2001:

TELL THAT TO UR GIRLFRIEND OR BOOK A SURGEON FOR HER TO RECONSTRUCT THE FUGLY FACE TO UR HEART DESIRES.

Have you forgotten you're the ugly one here?We saw your pictures and you confirmed your ugly nature to us.

Imagine being a virgin and being ugly at the same time.Yet you want a rich guy...you never ready!
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by fati2001(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2021
2braithe:

Have you forgotten you're the ugly one here?We saw your pictures and you confirmed your ugly nature to us.

Imagine being a virgin and being ugly at the same time.Yet you want a rich guy...you never ready!

Pls move..
what's this one saying?

VIRGIN OR NO PUBLIC COMMUNITY DICK HOLDER AS A SOULMATE RICH OR NOR RICH HOMIE cheesy

I STAND BY THE RULES cool

YOU CAN GO CHOKE YOURSELF tongue

is like you are trying so hard for me to notice you..WHY?
NIGGA RUNNING ALLOVER MY MENTION,
TAGGED ME ALONG WITH MUFASALION, I IGNORED YET U CAN'T REST OF MY MONIKER angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Cinema4d: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2021
2braithe:

It does.

A lady with a high body count might be used to having varieties.So even if she is being satisfied by her lover,she might still want to try out other guys.... it's safe to say they are mostly unfaithful.

On the other hand,a lady with a lower body count might be contented with her lover.She might only have had sex with her past boyfriends.Therefore,she might be faithful only to her current boyfriend.

Same with guys too.

So you prefer a lady with lower body count to a virg.
[img]�[/img] great choice.

If you're looking for the qualities a virtuous woman must have, read Proverbs 31 from verse 10.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2021
Cinema4d:

If you're looking for the qualities a virtuous woman must have, read Proverbs 31 from verse 10.
Nairaland men are so daft... grin

I only had to attach a price to virgins... Now these zero IQ men are rejecting them...

Poverty is a bastard...
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by 2braithe: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2021
Cinema4d:

Those attributes in that passage are things of the olden days which doesn't happen anymore.
Imagine the passage talking about the guarding of loins.

The passage doesn't talk about virginity or sex or something close.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Cinema4d: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

I only had to attach a price to virgins... Now these zero IQ men are rejecting them...

Poverty is a bastard...
They may not be daft or poor. They just don't know what to go for. Which Is very appalling.
This generation is absolutely confused. Especially when it comes to relationship matters.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Cinema4d: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
2braithe:

Those attributes in that passage are things of the olden days which doesn't happen anymore.
Imagine the passage talking about the guarding of loins.

The passage doesn't talk about virginity or sex or something close.
Oh! I thought you'd be able to relate that to passage to what we're discussing here. That's why it's called the book of proverbs. It takes deeper understanding to relate those things.

The verse you quoted is verse 17, which I believe you should understand that it means a virtuous woman should be energetic and strong. In other words HARDWORKING! So you see.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

Poverty is a bastard...

When are you sending the message?
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by fati2001(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Palema007:
Werey dey disguise.

What happened to your main Kris grin BTW why will I be looking for poor, broke guy? A Nigerian Lady like myself? grin

lolz so he is the one..

THANKS FOR THE REVELATION cheesycheesycheesy

lol I always wonder who be that person monitoring me everywhere on NLgrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by LikeAking: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

2. You are a virgin...

Thanks!

Op u nedd the rod.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by MufasaLion: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
fati2001:

Pls move..
what's this one saying?

VIRGIN OR NO PUBLIC COMMUNITY DICK HOLDER AS A SOULMATE RICH OR NOR RICH HOMIE cheesy

I STAND BY THE RULES cool

YOU CAN GO CHOKE YOURSELF tongue

is like you are trying so hard for me to notice you..WHY?
NIGGA RUNNING ALLOVER MY MENTION,
TAGGED ME ALONG WITH MUFASALION, I IGNORED YET U CAN'T REST OF MY MONIKER angry

Why's my name mentioned here? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother In-law…..(18+) / On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” / I’m So Dead Sure Women Can Squirt By Staring Alone At A Man They Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.