Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) (5755 Views)

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Ofadaman(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
While I am a core red piller, I'm beginning to believe that our decent group have been infiltrated by idiotic men with no guts, no tact, and no brains.

Your analogy is useless because what you described is a normal human feeling, everyone go after what they want and is selfish in their own right. Same way you want a woman who has good looks or ass, they also want men with certain qualities, and this isn't a gender thing.

So on behalf of reasonable decent redpiller men association (RPMA) , I hereby announce that this thread and topic is null , void and doesn't represents the interest of our members.

Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Meksbig(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Piptocoin:
Like seriously. Why are the women folk in the center of op's misogynistic crusade? Live and let live.

The OP wants to sell his market and he needs a niche area. He seems to have chosen gullible incels to sell to.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by uthlaw: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
newoffer:
How? U be doing hand like opebe. Shaking like tolotolo and wearing pampers. Nothing is cool about Gay. It's not a life
mind your business!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Legendoo: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Malawian:

All these are spawns of Lilith. God created Eve as a helper to Adam after Lilith refused to do same.

There is a difference between the daughters of Eve and the daughters of Lilith.

Nigerian babes are mostly from Lilith. When Lilith absconded from Eden, who knows where she went?

This !!! grin grin grin
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by loopine(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by loopine(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin cheesy grin
Figger:
I remember one girl I was dating sometime ago, in my head I thought she loved me truly until one day she asked me how much I have in my bank account, I was shocked.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Polynek(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
OUR MOTHERS ARE NOT EXEMPTED FROM THIS ONE!!
This is not one of the threads where you come up saying i have mummy issuses, hear what i have to say first!

Its simple logic, if she only expects something from you in any type of relationship without planning on bringing anything to the table, SHE IS NOT SOMEBODY YOU SHOULD TRUST ANYTHING TO. Your mothers are not exempted, how I will explain.

The issue here is we trying to figure out where our mothers are selfish without dropping anything in return right? Simple!
She gives birth to you, something that is absolutely not only natural but also biological, she invests whatever she claims she invested in your upbringing which is absolutely her responsibility in the first place, then when you grow up to be financially independent, she hangs herself round your neck because of what she supposedly did for you over the years, remember that your father invested a whole lot more in your upbringing but never frustrates you with bills!
Think About It.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
What of those that were brought up only by there mother's? undecided
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by FahBuLous: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Do you want to share with us?
No bro...
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Telegram234:
Guy I think u are having some mental issues..
What are your moral lessons here now?
For us to hate women!!!! HELL NO!!!
I can never hate a woman, u just come everyday spilling out trash and hates words.
I blame Seun and the fellow mod wey never ban you.
Me I love women so much, I dont fall in love with them, cause falling in love with them may bring crazy feelings, and makes me act like a dummy.
I have lot and lots of female friends, that is the greatest law of the PUA.

Rule1: Never fall in love.
Rule2: Be witty and both funny.
Rule3: Never have one female.
Rule4: Be the gentleman, handsome, caring and nice dude, a woman should always die for.
Rule5: Set your limits..

So many rules....
Ilegendd, help me out....
You are the classic mugu for women!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
Polynek:
What of those that were brought up only by there mother's? undecided
They wish they weren't, believe me!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ofadaman:
While I am a core red piller, I'm beginning to believe that our decent group have been infiltrated by idiotic men with no guts, no tact, and no brains.

Your analogy is useless because what you described is a normal human feeling, everyone go after what they want and is selfish in their own right. Same way you want a woman who has good looks or ass, they also want men with certain qualities, and this isn't a gender thing.

So on behalf of reasonable decent redpiller men association (RPMA) , I hereby announce that this thread and topic is null , void and doesn't represents the interest of our members.

Thank you!!
You are not a redpiller, stop deceiving people.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by newoffer: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
U too descendants of Agege Agaygay
uthlaw:
mind your business!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by akposking(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Deborah98:
You guys should rest in Jesus name sad. Women this women that las Las una go still marry so be calming down Biko
God furnish punish u, u leecher and what is that you are eating in your dp is that ironsi agunyi or irosi(rice). grin
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Telegram234(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

You are the classic mugu for women!
What are your reason for calling me that?
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by slickycee: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
I realized this thing OP said this year.
I felt so heart broken but I got to understand that's just the female nature for you.

Even in the Holy Book, Christ Instructed Men to love their wives and wives should respect their husband.

Jesus never said the wife should love the husband why ?

I personally feel men have the full capacity to love but women don't really love.
They don't even have the depth to love .
Just look at female friendship for instance

You'd understand that they're just superficial and emotional which is not equivalent to being loving or good.

You may hate the OP for telling you the truth, but it's good you hear it at least once in your life.

No one preached this to me, I sat and asked myself why do females just act a certain way..

Mother's would always love their children because they can never swap children or claim another's child.
They're stuck with the one they birthed , so loving their child is like loving themselves.
Their children must dress fine so people won't laugh at her etc.

Women are not evil you just have to understand their nature.
Or else you'd fall like adam and Samson.
Let me stop here..

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
donbachi:
Stop meeting ur kinds.for real men,meets real women.

I don't know the type of women nairalanders meet.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Ofadaman(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are not a redpiller, stop deceiving people.

It's not by username and noise. It's by action, so chill bro.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

I don't know the type of women nairalanders meet.
You are with one as we speak, i'm 80% sure.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are with one as we speak, i'm 80% sure.

I've been married for 15 years.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

I've been married for 15 years.
Wow, your case is even more problematic!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Kate98(f): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2021

We don't owe you anything!

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by lasisi69(f): 1:11am On Dec 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
OUR MOTHERS ARE NOT EXEMPTED FROM THIS ONE!!
This is not one of the threads where you come up saying i have mummy issuses, hear what i have to say first!

Its simple logic, if she only expects something from you in any type of relationship without planning on bringing anything to the table, SHE IS NOT SOMEBODY YOU SHOULD TRUST ANYTHING TO. Your mothers are not exempted, how I will explain.

The issue here is we trying to figure out where our mothers are selfish without dropping anything in return right? Simple!
She gives birth to you, something that is absolutely not only natural but also biological, she invests whatever she claims she invested in your upbringing which is absolutely her responsibility in the first place, then when you grow up to be financially independent, she hangs herself round your neck because of what she supposedly did for you over the years, remember that your father invested a whole lot more in your upbringing but never frustrates you with bills!
Think About It.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
immature kid... Keep fooling yourself and your likes undecided
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:14am On Dec 30, 2021
newoffer:
Queer people personal assistant sorry o.
Apology accepted
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:17am On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:

That moniker is Iyaebe, the notorious vagina here. Be warned.
You are wise comrade, It's either siofra/hintona or her, this is what they are both capable of.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by JohnOkolo: 6:10am On Dec 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

If no woman does, I am convinced beyond every reasonable doubt that my mum does.

You're convinced cause she has brainwashed you to a point of no return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience / My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. / Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.