Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) (5774 Views)

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
No, No 3 pics is Reality. That's just the ugly truth. Even the ladies here know but won't voice it so as to protect their gender.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
alphaNomega:

You must be a very lonely guy with no woman to call a friend
Yes i accept it. Do you have any other thing for me today
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by alphaNomega: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Yes i accept it. Do you have any other thing for me today
that would be all
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
alphaNomega:
that would be all
Run along now then.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by alphaNomega: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Run along now then.
Bye
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Deborah98:
You guys should rest in Jesus name sad. Women this women that las Las una go still marry so be calming down Biko

You done turn am prayer point.. Omor it's well grin grin
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by newoffer: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
How? U be doing hand like opebe. Shaking like tolotolo and wearing pampers. Nothing is cool about Gay. It's not a life
uthlaw:
to be a gay is better than a SIMP and I can prove it for you!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
killmods:

You done turn am prayer point.. Omor it's well grin grin
grin
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
90% sure he didn't.
Seems to be the case.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Elporo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
uthlaw:
this one never still get sense!

most like @donbachi; are se.x starved. Once them get one or two pino.pino to give them high grade sex. them go exit the matrix.

Nonsense. carry don put for front; more like pawnbachi

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Elporo(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
uthlaw:
to be a gay is better than a SIMP and I can prove it for you!

gat no problem with gay people men. But I always ask .. how can a person be gay and be a racist at the same time.

It does not compute for me. Being gay is comes with a whole lot of flack already.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Seems to be the case.
BLISSFUL IGNORANCE. Tends to always have the best of them.
I feel its a female behind that moniker though.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Kriss216: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Once again, a simpleton reveals haste and stvpidity with mis-paraphrase and porous logic. Did you even read the original post?
That moniker is Iyaebe, the notorious vagina here. Be warned.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Kriss216: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Yeah ... That's Iyaebe. She's back with this moniker.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by trutht828: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Deborah98:
pack one side joor,you don't have talk... Do I look like who you will or can mince words with undecided

Look? Well, I don't see how you look. So, I don't know if you look like someone I can "mince" words with.

You seem to have a thing for asking dumb questions. Why is that?
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Okay thanks for the headsup.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

That moniker is Iyaebe, the notorious vagina here. Be warned.

Thank's for the heads up. I will not be responding to any of her posts henceforth.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

I've just been told that it's that one going by iyaebe. In ignore mode now.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
newoffer:
[b]How? U be doing hand like opebe. Shaking like tolotolo and wearing pampers.[/b]Nothing is cool about Gay. It's not a life
That's because the bolded is complete misinformation and it's completely obvious you know nothing about queer people and please y'all should stop associating gender mannerisms with sexuality. There are more masculine queer men than feminine ones, the feminine ones just know how to garner attention like women do
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by FahBuLous: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:
So are you tryna say your mother doesn't love you?only blockheads wannabe redpillers are gonna obey their commander(Op)
Better get a life..you keep opening different threads daily just to display your lack of intelligence...and some ones see you as their role model tho..blind man dey lead blind man..
Women wey you dey bash upandan all your life no even get your time.. I never knew some guys can be this brainless tho..
This one never get sense
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by FahBuLous: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
OUR MOTHERS ARE NOT EXEMPTED FROM THIS ONE!!
This is not one of the threads where you come up saying i have mummy issuses, hear what i have to say first!

Its simple logic, if she only expects something from you in any type of relationship without planning on bringing anything to the table, SHE IS NOT SOMEBODY YOU SHOULD TRUST ANYTHING TO. Your mothers are not exempted, how I will explain.

The issue here is we trying to figure out where our mothers are selfish without dropping anything in return right? Simple!
She gives birth to you, something that is absolutely not only natural but also biological, she invests whatever she claims she invested in your upbringing which is absolutely her responsibility in the first place, then when you grow up to be financially independent, she hangs herself round your neck because of what she supposedly did for you over the years, remember that your father invested a whole lot more in your upbringing but never frustrates you with bills!
Think About It.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
I won't agree with on this one...

I was raised ultimately by my mum while my dad was playing James Bond with me...

So if I'm financially independent, she has every right to hang around my neck, she deserves it...

Thats the only woman that can show true love, I don't joke with her...
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
FahBuLous:
This one never get sense
Ok sensible man.. angry
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
FahBuLous:
I won't agree with on this one...

I was raised ultimately by my mum while my dad was playing James Bond with me...

So if I'm financially independent, she has every right to hang around my neck, she deserves it...

Thats the only woman that can show true love, I don't joke with her...
Are you sure with what you think of your father? I hope its first hand experience you are talking about here?
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by FahBuLous: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Are you sure with what you think of your father? I hope its first hand experience you are talking about here?
Bro, I'm talking out if experience...
I know what I'm saying...
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by FahBuLous: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Ok sensible man.. angry
Yeah I am...
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
FahBuLous:
Yeah I am not..
undecided
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Stop associating me with any other Monika here,I've never operated more than one account at a time. I'm not your mate too
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller's Online Shop Is Officially LIVE!! Check Signature NOW!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
FahBuLous:
Bro, I'm talking out if experience... I know what I'm saying...
Do you want to share with us?
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Malawian:

All these are spawns of Lilith. God created Eve as a helper to Adam after Lilith refused to do same.

There is a difference between the daughters of Eve and the daughters of Lilith.

Nigerian babes are mostly from Lilith. When Lilith absconded from Eden, who knows where she went?

Nigeria. It's beginning to make sense now... Hmmmm
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by newoffer: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Queer people personal assistant sorry o.
Flamemignon1:

That's because the bolded is complete misinformation and it's completely obvious you know nothing about queer people and please y'all should stop associating gender mannerisms with sexuality. There are more masculine queer men than feminine ones, the feminine ones just know how to garner attention like women do
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Piptocoin: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Like seriously. Why are the women folk in the center of op's misogynistic crusade? Live and let live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? / But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? / The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.