Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) (5763 Views)

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by candygist: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2021
Deborah98:
You guys should rest in Jesus name sad. Women this women that las Las una go still marry so be calming down Biko

We go still marry but we no pray to marry selfish and wicked Nigerian ladies. You gerrit ?
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by mogbeyiteren: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Simps will never learn

The only woman that can love you unconditionally are ur sisters, your mum and sometimes your daughter, any other way woman will stick to you only when you can provide and protect (PaP) for her.

The only women that can even love you unconditionally without anything attached is white women, but for Nigerian girls it's only for what you can offer her. If you doubt me let another man offer your girl 100k and see how he will leave u.
Your girlfriend of 5yrs can leave you anyday anytime for a foreign based Nigerian guy
white woman love black man because of his sex energy
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by heniford2: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
Interesting an eye opener shocked
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Simps will never learn

The only woman that can love you unconditionally are ur sisters, your mum and sometimes your daughter, any other way woman will stick to you only when you can provide and protect (PaP) for her.

The only women that can even love you unconditionally without anything attached is white women, but for Nigerian girls it's only for what you can offer her. If you doubt me let another man offer your girl 100k and see how he will leave u.
Your girlfriend of 5yrs can leave you anyday anytime for a foreign based Nigerian guy
Stop differentiating women from different races, they do have the same feminity!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kucoin:
No this and no peace.!
Truth Sinks!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:
So are you tryna say your mother doesn't love you?only blockheads wannabe redpillers are gonna obey their commander(Op)
Better get a life..you keep opening different threads daily just to display your lack of intelligence...and some ones see you as their role model tho..blind man dey lead blind man..
Women wey you dey bash upandan all your life no even get your time.. I never knew some guys can be this brainless tho..
You have made yourself clear, i now understand you, i know your type.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
finishmatter:
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love. They are intrinsically selfish. Marry them at your peril.
EXACTLY!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
[s]You have made yourself clear, i now understand you, i know your type[/s].
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Once again, a simpleton reveals haste and stvpidity with mis-paraphrase and porous logic. Did you even read the original post?
90% sure he didn't.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Figger(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Do you know that 80% of married women when filing for commercial transactions and deals only put their sisters, mother, children as next of kin but when they want to file for loans or the likes, thats where their husbands come in

Yes, thats right, do you still think that girl pay close attention to you really likes you or any other thing you are attached to?
Most men when choosing women only pay attention to what they are seeing at that present moment but women are only more concerned about 10-20 years from that moment, they will guage your finances and do a rough sketch on how it could last right there on that spot before saying a word!
Whenever i come out here to refer women as accessories and unnecessary luxury, i am always demonized and shunned for it by of course feminists and simps but hold on a second and check out the facts before you open your blackholes to spill nonsense!

Still Typing...
I remember one girl I was dating sometime ago, in my head I thought she loved me truly until one day she asked me how much I have in my bank account, I was shocked.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Enigma2049:
Great thread
I know right? grin Its TheGidRedpiller's thread, what were you expecting? grin

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Malawian(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
CHECK IT OUT!
Accessories are completely lifeless, they never give anything back to you for spending on them, some of there accessories require maintainace to keep it going. ARE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND WIVES ANY DIFFERENT??

What is left for you to do as a man is to TREAT THEM AS SUCH FOR MAXIMUM SATISFACTION! Whenever you need one, get one, keep using it until you grow tired or it fades out or even more explicitly becomes outdated, then you dump and sort for something else or an updated version of it!
TREAT YOUR WOMEN LIKE THIS AND HAVE PEACE!

Women were never meant to help you achieve anything or make you better than what you currently are, they are only meant to compliment your masculinity, just like products or commodities are meant to compliment the buyers!

Still Typing...
All these are spawns of Lilith. God created Eve as a helper to Adam after Lilith refused to do same.

There is a difference between the daughters of Eve and the daughters of Lilith.

Nigerian babes are mostly from Lilith. When Lilith absconded from Eden, who knows where she went?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by trutht828: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Deborah98:
You guys should rest in Jesus name sad. Women this women that las Las una go still marry so be calming down Biko

It doesn't change the fact that the love many of you have for men is fake
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
heniford2:
Interesting an eye opener shocked
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Figger:
I remember one girl I was dating sometime ago, in my head I thought she loved me truly until one day she asked me how much I have in my bank account, I was shocked.
You already have a direct experience, good for you. DO THE RIGHT THING!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
trutht828:

Nice one!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Deborah98(f): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
trutht828:

says a boy who doesn't know what love's all about. Tell me do you love? What's your take on love and how do you know a real one from a fake one. Oya ooooh answer undecided
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Candidlady: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
uthlaw:
to be a gay is better than a SIMP and I can prove it for you!

finally the truth

gay gay gay gay!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by trutht828: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Deborah98:
says a boy who doesn't know what love's all about. Tell me do you love? What's your take on love and how do you know a real one from a fake one. Oya ooooh answer undecided

You declared I know nothing about live, yet you are asking me questions about love.

You seem confused. Go do something about your confusion first.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
I'm salt of words.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:
So are you tryna say your mother doesn't love you?only blockheads wannabe redpillers are gonna obey their commander(Op)
Better get a life..you keep opening different threads daily just to display your lack of intelligence...and some ones see you as their role model tho..blind man dey lead blind man..
Women wey you dey bash upandan all your life no even get your time.. I never knew some guys can be this brainless tho..

are u a male or transgendered

No offence
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bia @Mod. I wrote female why did una change it to Transgendered? grin

nawa 4 mod oh grin
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Deborah98(f): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
trutht828:

You declared I know nothing about live, yet you are asking me questions about love.

You seem confused. Go do something about your confusion first.
pack one side joor,you don't have talk... Do I look like who you will or can mince words with undecided
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
I'm salt of words.
Truvel, why
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Always have to be on TheGidRedpiller's thread huh?
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Truvel, why
Some truth are just too painful to bear and ignore. Sometimes, i just act as if i didn't notice.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
TeddyJammy:

are u a male or transgendered

No offence
No probs..my gender doesn't matter..all that matters is speaking up when something ain't right..
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
Some truth are just too painful to bear and ignore. Sometimes, i just act as if i didn't notice.
Is this sarcasm? grin
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by alphaNomega: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Women are naturally leeches, like parasites they live off men, don't let anybody lie to you with ignorant bliss!
Before you go down thinking she loves you back, look round you and check for what you would have to share with her for being attached to you. If its not your money, then it could be your social or political power, your protection...just check and keep checking until you checkmate what she's actually holding on to you for! YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING!

Women will always be selfish, never be loose enough to let her suck you dry financially, psychologically and emotionally because she will never lay down anything back in return, you have to understand your space and keep her out of it, she is only there to take and not to give back!
For the men who i will always pity for considering marriage in this age, at least have multiple core purposes of marrying before venturing into it because she could ruin you with that same ring you stupidly knelt down to give her if you don't watch it!

Still Typing...

You must be a very lonely guy with no woman to call a friend
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by kally001: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]who's this useless slut angrywho's this useless slut
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Is this sarcasm? grin
No, No 3 pics is Reality. That's just the ugly truth. Even the ladies here know but won't voice it so as to protect their gender.
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

No probs..my gender doesn't matter..all that matters is speaking up when something ain't right..

no pro cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Records Her Friend Having Bed Session With Her Boyfriend On Facebook Live V / You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). / How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.