Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot (40119 Views)

My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by frozen70(f): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.

Simply advise her to start looking for shop as mum wants to make use of that space, even if she sees any and says she doesn't have money to pay, assist her to pay the rent but that will be the final gift for her from you

If at this infant stage she doesn't respect you, at what stage will she value you

After she packs out, start widrawing gradually and end it there

If she finds out that you are no longer what you are to her and she calls you to find out why, just tell her nothing that you are OK

No time for nonsense
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Amotolongbo(f): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
SKINDOGGY:

Permit me to paste on my WhatsApp status
permission granted sir

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by mecussey(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.

Upon all the red piller tutorials, una no still hear word. If she invested her money too, forget am, una go drag am oo. Better go find woman marry and invest in your wife. This one na friends with benefits una do.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by fineberry(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
I need not stress to add my advice, everyone has said it all, take what yours from her, she doesn't deserve love that you're giving.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by VicM6: 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

Your bro is wise....he told you not to chase her out, he got his reason...Truly it's Childish if u try such.....why don't u just fold ur hands and watch the out come of the whole drama from a distance.....it will just end in tragic comedy
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by jimcaddy(m): 12:03am On Dec 31, 2021
It's so simple. There is another guy secretly she is seeing.. who probably has more money than you and trying to woo her.. When a woman's heart is no longer with a man, she begins to show him attitude. Dude just free the babe. Let her go.. Accept that what you did, you did it for love and for God. Forcing her to be yours will backfire. Her heart is no more with you.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by qtguru(m): 12:14am On Dec 31, 2021
The power of a relationship lies on the party that cares the less grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by MummyD2020(f): 2:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Sonoyom:
Reason why you shouldn't be with a broke woman because you can't tell if she is in love with you or she is hungry

Word!
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 31, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

What you did you did in good faith. Don't ever take what you gave to a girl, that's too childish. Just let her be and move on. If after today you dial her number then you are fool. From today start a life without her. She is not worth it. Please next time go for an already established woman, that way you will reduce the risk of falling into the hands of women using men as poverty alleviation program.
The woman I would have married did something similar by dating a married mad in her work place when she was on IT. I left her sharply,there was no need for violence. she was the one that do call me and I pick when I feel like. One year after she saw a traditional wedding picture on my status and over shock be one kill. The idiot was hoping we will get back together somehow.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Kriss216: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2021
99thEnemy:

Where is our Denique?
She's fine.

Note: She's mine and mine alone. Stop using Our to address her next time.

Thanks

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by franklingud(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2021
She's feeling down, depressed and lonely.

So she's doing all she can to forget her sad life.

Being an orphan is a very sad situation one can find himself or herself.

OP just try to talk to her first. Then watch her reaction and response.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Denique(f): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kriss216:

She's fine.

Thanks

cool

Compliments of the season, you guys. Cc: 99thenemy, jawalis kiss
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by 99thEnemy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kriss216:

She's fine.

Thanks

cool

My 'Nigerian University Directory/Brochure' Website will soon be live for beta testing.. you and OUR GIRL Denique should prepare to support me oh! grin

web address will soon be registered. still contemplating the domain name.

want to launch before beginning of February
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by 99thEnemy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Denique:

Compliments of the season, you guys. Cc: 99thenemy, jawalis kiss

Same to you sweetheart kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Kriss216 Compliments of the season to you too bro.

Jawasil how far? grin
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by phenom666(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
dichvu:
thanks

See look here, break up with her and never accept her back, even if she apologized to you, even with tear. For the shop sack her and employ a sale girl.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Kriss216: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
99thEnemy:

My 'Nigerian University Directory/Brochure' Website will soon be live for beta testing.. you and OUR GIRL Denique should prepare to support me oh! grin

web address will soon be registered. still contemplating the domain name.

want to launch before beginning of February
Keep us posted. All the best, comrade.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by FahBuLous: 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
dontrulee:

Trust a lady at your own peril.
Swears angry
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
ewa20buredi100:

Please how do you command respect from a girl you want to date?
Sorry I have been serving ban until 3pm today.
First of all respect urself, do things that shows u respect urself. Value urself. If she sees how u treat urself and those close to u with respect she go first get a certain picture that ur not one of those anyhow guys. She should respect ur views and opinions likewise u hers and if u know say e nor blend oga show respect and cut her off. Relate ur expectations with her let her know what u can and cannot tolerate and what u expect from the journey. If she fall below expectation correct her. Never overlook things as minor. Do the correction without anger but make sure the point gets across...Just be a man and grow some fvcking balls

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / When She Says "I'm Taken"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.