Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot (40098 Views)

My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Amotolongbo(f): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Rahzy:
She wasn't just a girlfriend.
Tell me which law binds a fiancé and fiancée together then
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Chamakh93: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
I see people here telling the OP to break up with her . I guess you are not advising OP to break up physically with her, I mean sitting down one on one to break up the relationship. I will advise the OP to simply ghost her , find another relationship , move on quietly.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by cbaba: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Photo!

Kriss216:
Another one.

Y'all will agree with me this year is truly YEAR of the SIMPs.

Guys, we need to filter Men that will follow us to 2022.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by lextube: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
God knows that I would have kicked her out of the shop and out of my life long time ago. In fact I would have burnt the shop, and made her know that I was the one who did it so that she will know that you don't mess with me.

She's a very ungrateful person. I can bet she knew long time ago that she wasn't going to settle with you, yet she gladly took the things you offered her.

Bros do to her whatever you wish to do to her.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by tricksters: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Count your loss n move on.
What I will do in such situation, I will monetize the furking n do as many as can cover my losses whixh is impossible. Diluting this period one zero not even kobo of my money will near her papa hand.

Once she see nothing is coming she will start misbehaving n I will end it by telling her my mother need her store in like a weeks time. Once I make that declaration my ex knows on God can change so it's a waste to beg.

Once the week set n that day she leave. Cause every consequences is ignored. OP when are girl you helped once no matter how little ensure you pay her back adequately like do 10 times the hurt she gives. She either learn not to try such rubbish with you ever again in her life or simply understand she can never ever cope n depart either way you have the edge.

Do no pity any miserable soul you did a favour for one times who can pay back with appreciation such miserable people deserve to be out to death but as a law abiding citizen you pay them with hurt so they learn with the next relationship

dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by finishmatter: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
hero2000:

Childish comment.
More childish Likers.
#Sad

WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by finishmatter: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril

NemoDatQuod:
So, it is men who are capable of love abi? Hmm! Women do not need to tell you their stories. All you need do is use google and you will learn of the atrocities men have committed against women, especially those they should care for. Our history of maltreatment of women runs through millenia. Women just started maltreating us in large numbers in our generation. Once you start an analysis with a gender bias, it becomes mere emotional outburst.

We are living in very difficult times. Men and women are much more selfish than at any other time in human history. It is each person's responsibility to take someone seriously ONLY after you have examined and understood what drives the person. It is even easy in Nigeria: the average man or woman is driven by greed in that country. Greed is like the air that is breathed in that country and it does not differentiate by gender. Let's not bash. Let's understand. Then we can attempt to control the problem.

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Viserion: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
thanks....i learnt my lesson now.
collect your shop back from that ungrateful woman
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by intruder15(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.

You have lost her already. The only error you made was to give her a store you don't fully own. It will not be convenient leaving the shop for her when some part of it is for your mum.

You need to let go. Gradually. Less calls and all. Speak to your mum and find a common ground with her with respect to the shop. You need to also keep your distance from her.

If it will require moving her away from the current shop to another shop, pls do. Don't see it as a bad investment. See it as u helping an orphan.

Disrespect is the last phase of knowing your girl is no longer yours.

Move on. In a matured way. It matters for your sanity.

It's clear you are a gentle guy that don't like drama. Which is also your soft spot. Don't let people make you change from being you. It matters a lot.

She will eventually come back when you leave. Not because she has realized her mistakes. But because she wants to eat her cake and have it. Dunno why girls do that a lot.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Dextre(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

Quite sad. Personally, I think there is nothing to fight for here. She is don with you emotionally, this is not love. Get a move with your life and let her go. The earlier the better too by the way

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Fantazy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Firstly, I hope you are not planning to settle down with her? Cos I'm sorry to say, she can't make you a wife. Have that in mind.

Secondly, if you own up to 70% of the capital that setted up that shop, start planning how to retrieve them back from her (not immediately though, but gradually as her oloshoistic behaviour continues to unfold.
You see that your brother? Don't mind him. Answer this,; How comfortable will you be watching the woman you wanted to spend the rest of your life with, spending the rest of her own life with someone else on top your establishment? Cos with the way you explained her attitude, marrying her might not work.
The point is, since she is now doing well business wise, she feels she's big and you can't control her again (unless if that has been her behaviour before the business emerge).

Take home: she's cheating on you, and might dump u soon! So do the needful.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by AkaraAndBread: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
how am i a baby?

Don't mind these people calling you a simp.

What your gf needs is to expand her business. The stress of running her business from a shop she shares is telling on her (as evidenced by her sour attitude towards you).

Here is what you should do;
1. Call her aside and talk to her about her attitude towards you.
2. During the discussion tell her that you have rented a bigger shop for her in an upscale neighborhood, preferably Lekki. (Have the keys at hand)
3. Send her a surprise credit alert immediately

You will be surprised how her attitude towards you will change over the next couple of weeks.

PS: All these moves are not a guarantee that she will not dump you eventually after milking you dry (which is most likely going to happen). At least, if she does that you would have learnt a valuable lesson)

Let me get back to the stuff I was reading. I should have finished reading it before replying to your post but there was no time.

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Hkff: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Then leave her
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by henry457: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
I have read alot of people comments,my contribution is that i suggest you call her n talk to her,tell her that her attitude and actions are really affecting your relationship, if her response isn't convincing or she show no remorse,kindly end that relationship and move on. About taking back everything you have given her or done for her,I feel this is childish. Let her have them.About the shop,elther you rent another shop for her n tell her to leave the one she is for your mum or you can rent another shop for your mum.let her go if she doesn't show remorse or apologize. karma will fight for you.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Rhaspody(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
End the relationship and tell her to pay your mom rent for the remaining months.

She belongs to the street
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Scamburster(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Many men do not know when to act as a boyfriend and also when to act as a husband.
A boyfriend is a boyfriend and should not be confused for a husband.

Anything you do as a boyfriend or girlfriend is done kindheartedly and just have the mind that it is an investment that may end up being a bad one and move on.
I invested on my man cos I was in the position, thank God I do not regret that anyway

If you know that you can’t withstand having a bad investment, don’t spend on your gf or bf
There is no law binding gf and bf. It is all affection and any investment in it isn’t different from charity.
Teacher, one of your student is here. I'm listening.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by aoshi: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:
Another one.

Barman give this man 3 bottles of 33 extra
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Kenturkey048(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
redstaarx:

Tbh you did nothing wrong .. dont mind those people bashing you .. just that you did it for a very ungrateful fool ..
*If na me I go burn everything in that shop and she'll start from ground zero again * no follow me sha o I get small mental issue angry grin

I swear...You burst my brain...if na me...i go do same....I get serious mental issues....

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Samabu07(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

Collect your shop. Expand your Mum's shop and have good peace of mind.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Mires: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

She is done with you. Must she tell you that she's no longer interested?
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jodha:
She's actually tired of the relationship.....I agree with yhur bro... it's not easy but just leave her with the shop and to her conscience....

God can see yhur heart.... don't lose hope ...yhull surely find someone that'll love and appreciate yhu..
Don't listen to this advice OP. Take your money back, kick her sorry arse out of that shop. God did not create you to be a simp! The first simp on Earth - Adam (aka ADAMU) was severely dealt with by God. God hates Simps and he never hesitates to deal with them. Don't forgive her, it will only encourage her to do same to other men. Don't let that happen bro.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kenturkey048:

I swear...You burst my brain...if na me...i go do same....I get serious mental issues....

cheesy

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by SKINDOGGY: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Many men do not know when to act as a boyfriend and also when to act as a husband.

Anything you do as a boyfriend or girlfriend is done kindheartedly and just have the mind that it is an investment that may end up being a bad one and move on.
I invested on my man cos I was in the position, thank God I do not regret that anyway

If you know that you can’t withstand having a bad investment, don’t spend on your gf or bf
There is no law binding gf and bf. It is all affection and any investment in it isn’t different from charity.
Permit me to paste on my WhatsApp status
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by ponkitibobo: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Pls just move. She has moved a long time ago. Only you had remained in the relationship. If you insist you marry her you will regret it
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by MostIncredibleDFirst: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
OP, you're a very very foolish man. You are a disgrace to yourself and fellow men.
You better be wise in this life.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by zhad(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Brother... “Le were danu”. That’s how I rented a shop , filled it with goods for my ex to manage.. She brought in one Yahoo guy she was dating and took him to the shop, showed off and told the guy she owned the shop and bleeped the yahoo guy. I asked her why Yahoo guy, She claimed the yahoo boy is the one chasing after her looking for wife because she owned a business. Immediately I heard this , I sent her packing and warned her never to step in my shop. Even her thief Dad was begging me to give her the shop. Give her waiting. Mo le awan were danu . The brother now claimed she’s childish... Iro ni o ..Kala. I repeat Kala
dichvu:
Please i need advise

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by 99thEnemy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:
Another one.

Slawormiir will surely make your list grin

I was thinking of researching and developing a simpleton vaccine but after my market feasibility study, I found out the demand will amount to nothing because, predisposed shniggaz will vehemently boycott it due to their gullibility to emotional fraud from the future. cool

2021 showed us that this our soil is organically very fertile, 2022 will surely germinate Simple Shniggaz in their masses.

Nollywood will soon start checking Nairaland out for true emotional story scripts grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Kriss216: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
99thEnemy:

Slawormiir will surely make your list grin

I was thinking of researching and developing a simpleton vaccine but after my market feasibility study, I found out the demand will amount to nothing because, predisposed shniggaz will vehemently boycott it due to their gullibility to emotional fraud from the future. cool

2021 showed us that this our soil is organically very fertile, 2022 will surely germinate Simple Shniggaz in their masses.

Nollywood will soon start checking Nairaland out for true emotional story scripts grin grin grin.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by 99thEnemy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:

grin

Where is our Denique?
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Palazee(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Death to SIMPs
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Wisdommoses(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mophor:
Issokay

She been don know your weakness and using it as a threat against you cz she knows las las na pussy go make ur anger CUM down
Comrade take it easy na
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by razible5384(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:

this should be the best comment have read this year.....ur smart

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! / Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.