Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot (40121 Views)

My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Sonoyom(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Reason why you shouldn't be with a broke woman because you can't tell if she is in love with you or she is hungry

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Truvelisback(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. she became an orphan recently, so i decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support. though she also invested all her savings into the business and i supported her also with the little i can. i thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually. But her behaviour has really change seriously towards me, she hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. she will say its nothing that she is just catching fun. i do overlook all this just to make peace rain. something happen yesterday that make feel so bad, i told her im coming to visit in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she help order food, so when i reach her side she told me to bring money that she cant use her money to buy food for me, i felt somehow inside with her response. i had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously. so after im done eating, i was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone then a called enter and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she come back, i was really dumbfounded and shocked, i coundn't utter any word as i dont want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. she left me there, i stood up also and leff the shop. i really felt bad and sad. this a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parent. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that its childish for me. he said i should chill for now. please i need your advise on how to go about this.

NOTE; i rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it to two my gf can use the other half.
If only u know how angry i am at u ehn! If i call u mumu, abeg, no vex. For Godsake, why would u do all these things for her? Are u her father? Is she even married to u? What is the assurance that u have that she won't dump u 2moro after u have gone Broke? Haba! Bro, We are in 21st Century. Gone are the days men love women with their HEART, nowadays, na HEAD we dey use love women.

23 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Truvelisback(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ubunja, pls, come and rescue this SIMP from SIMPing in the name of Love.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Truvelisback(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Op.

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by heniford2: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. she became an orphan recently, so i decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support. though she also invested all her savings into the business and i supported her also with the little i can. i thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually. But her behaviour has really change seriously towards me, she hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. she will say its nothing that she is just catching fun. i do overlook all this just to make peace rain. something happen yesterday that make feel so bad, i told her im coming to visit in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she help order food, so when i reach her side she told me to bring money that she cant use her money to buy food for me, i felt somehow inside with her response. i had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously. so after im done eating, i was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone then a called enter and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she come back, i was really dumbfounded and shocked, i coundn't utter any word as i dont want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. she left me there, i stood up also and leff the shop. i really felt bad and sad. this a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parent. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that its childish for me. he said i should chill for now. please i need your advise on how to go about this.

NOTE; i rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it to two my gf can use the other half.
you need to reset her brain give her quick notice first by asking her for a loan calculate the money you spend on her ask her for soft loan when you get the money ask her to leave your mom's shop that your mom want to make use of it, she will try to manipulate you to pay back the loan tell her is the money u spent on her shop you just collected it back avoid having sex with her she may lock you up spiritual with it, doing so move on life goes on break up with her and watch her beg you never accept her back and never ever have sex either with her again she's ungrateful lady

25 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by oilmane(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

Your so called girl ask you to look after her shop while she day go Bleep and u come here day seek for advice? Nor worry, na so u go day look her shop d day them go pay her bride price.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Please don't listen to any advice asking you to behave matured
You have tried for her and she is not even showing respect or appreciation
Send her packing out of your shop

Her refusing to buy you food with her money is enough red flag

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Moeman: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
op abeg update us later on what u did in the end

15 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by DanteSilva(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bro please don't spend that much on a Gf, una never marry and besides, it's obvious she doesn't like You, talk to her about her behaviour if it turns out fruitless send her packing.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Elporo(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
Another one.

Y'all will agree with me this year is truly YEAR of the SIMP.

Guys, we need to filter Men that will follow us to 2022.

Some washed up individuals like Palema007 and BadRadio would disagree.

They advocate for marrying women like these.

The pile of trash Nigerian women have become you can only learn if you stop this love nonsense and start paying for sex.

Thats when you see you lovely girlfriend playing games like
1. Choke me daddy
2. 1 stroke up 2 stroke down
3. Where's the spit
4. Above the rim grin

Money is the only thing that makes Nigerian girls "sexually sincere" wink

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by bigcee(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
Things I read on Nairaland ehn, I just weak.

Another Mr Nice guy is down.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Truvelisback(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
bigcee:
Bro, mee too.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Kriss216: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Elporo:

Some washed up individuals like Palema007 and BadRadio would disagree.

They advocate for marrying women like these.

The pile of trash Nigerian women have become you can only learn if you stop this love nonsense and start paying for sex.

Thats when you see you lovely girlfriend playing games like
1. Choke me daddy
2. 1 stroke up 2 stroke down
3. Where's the spit
4. Above the rim grin

Money is the only thing that makes Nigerian girls "sexually sincere" wink
Palema007 is female. She's a sadist

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Elporo(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Palema007 is female. She's a sadist

So it's true. they have started propaganda ... grin

2022 . them go hear from me

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Kriss216: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
Elporo:

So it's true. they have started propaganda ... grin

2022 . them go hear from me
I'll advice you stay away from her. Foolishness is contagious.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Elporo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
bigcee:

Another Mr Nice guy is down.

Make I borrow this meme grin
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by kkode: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Don't invest heavily at ur girlfriend u will be waiting for premium tears
Simp man

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Elporo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

I'll advice you stay away from her. Foolishness is contagious.

Ok.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
I don't know why I have the feeling you're not telling the truth about your contribution towards the shop but if truly you got that place for her, then collect it back. Let her go and meet that junction guy to get her a shop. I hate nonsense.

Op, hope you have a life and a job? Biko, stop following a woman for yansh. Get busy with your life before they use you do shop attendant.

A woman only respects a busy man who doesn't show his face all the time.

Give her time to move but make sure she does.

39 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Elporo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
dichvu:
but my bro said i shouldnt try it that its childish for me. he said i should chill for now. please i need your advise on how to go about this.

Ask your bro if he is fuc.kin.g her. Idi possible grin

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Donbayor: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
"she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she come back" I doubt if this babe na your own guy, wake up she's using you

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by younglleo: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
Another one.

I don mark 5 for ritual already

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
dichvu:
thanks
Guy from ur story na old olosho u dey with oo.. She no even get respect for u at all to dey hustle right in front of u. start separating urself from her now before she give u disease or another man's pregnancy. Run far away!!!
Btw how una take dey date girls without commanding respect. I no understand all these NL stories undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by AbarisFather(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Very SIMPLE and KIND

17 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Draggun(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
Another one.

Don't be too quick to judge, the year isn't over yet. More Simps will open more threads before the year ends to wail and gnash their teeth over stupid love issues. True true, na mumu dey fall in love.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Franktom247(m): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
You be like who see exam question before you enter hall come dey ask him partner if na the questin be this hope you helped her to look after the shop when she left

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by deewhydoski(m): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Daxyd4realzy:
Bro, do whatever you want to do but Please don't marry such a lady.... The handwriting is clear!!!

No Peace to Simps
Does the lady want to even marry him? Someone that have the intention of marrying you won't be behaving like that to u

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Lightened: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Why? Cos someone misbehaved doesn't make everyone the same, if you don't marry a woman, is it fish you want to marry? All this generality mentality...abeg!
finishmatter:
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Lightened: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
@poster, that lady doesn't respect you an inch and you don't respect yourself as well. Talk to her about it and if there is no positive change, oga it's better you gbe body

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by PartnerusIsBack: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Many men do not know when to act as a boyfriend and also when to act as a husband.
A boyfriend is a boyfriend and should not be confused for a husband.

Anything you do as a boyfriend or girlfriend is done kindheartedly and just have the mind that it is an investment that may end up being a bad one and move on.
I invested on my man cos I was in the position, thank God I do not regret that anyway

If you know that you can’t withstand having a bad investment, don’t spend on your gf or bf
There is no law binding gf and bf. It is all affection and any investment in it isn’t different from charity.

Please can I get to know you more? I mean no harm.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by idu1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Honestly the girl no respect you.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by okoroemeka(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
gliving:
Simp
What she need is a good beating
the op should have used a strong pad lock to lock the shop when she left,then the next day she will just come and pack her things,final full stop

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / When She Says "I'm Taken"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.