Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot (40127 Views)

My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by joyousever(f): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Ubanz: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2021
Only 5 % of women both in & outside of marriage would appreciate what you've done for her.
U re kind of tied down with the sharing of the shop with ur mum.
It's not the business of the landlord if she fails to renew her part of the rent.
Sending her parking will be a thug of war.
The smartest thing u hv to do is look another shop for ur mum, secretly, because if u let her know, one of her Mugu will definitely pay for the whole shop.
Am sure that would break ur heart further more.
You are really blessed to have known her true color before marriage.
Lastly,Forget whatever You've spent on her and focus on your success.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Bellerophon: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2021
RED PILLERS will be delirious in sanguinary excitement as they can smell the fetid stench of putrefying emasculation! I can see them hovering in a rambunctious circle waiting to dig their scavenging claws and talons into the bloated carcass of your human foolishness! What a pity that you draw a huge X in crimson red on your back to be a human target for a rag tag band of toddler mercenaries high on their utter disgust and hatred for their lives projected on women!

You are by all standards old enough for the ownership of a brain but too puerile to exercise use! The fact you still consciously refer to a person in the mold of the LovePeddler you described as a fiancée is an apparent indictment of the eclipse of your masculinity and common sense! Why make other women a victim of public opprobrium when you actually consciously chose to wife a LovePeddler! Why do cats despite an abundance of human care and attention still escape the company of their owners in pursuit of the thrills of the wild? It is because it is their nature and hard as we try we may never tame their instincts! A LovePeddler can never be a wife just like a chicken is not an eagle!
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by babtoundey(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2021
Bro, it's time to move on, on to the next available woman that will appreciate your worth and value. Stop wasting your time on an idiot that doesn't care for you. You don't have to wait till she tells you she is tired of you and your ways. Imagine a woman I love telling me to watch her soul while she goes out with another man! What impudence!

No need to send her packing. No need to collect whatever you have bought her. Just walk away and safe your soul. No time to waste time. That things she's looking for, she go see am. Las las, na you go laugh her.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by benqo01(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2021
OP YOU HAVE TO BREAK UP WITH HER,DONT TELL ME SHE WILL CHANGE.LET ME TELL YOU THE RAW TRUTH SHE IS TIRED AND SHE DON SEE YOU FINISH....NA Y D RESPECT NO DEY DER AGAIN......

ZERO YOUR MIND FROM THAT RELATIONSHIP IF YOU TRY SETTLE DOWN WITH HER YOU GO HEAR AM

OMO MY ADVICE JUST USE WISDOM SEND HER COMMOT FOR THAT SHOP BUT DONT MAKE IT LOOK OBVIOUS SHA
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Ikea81: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.

Can you remember eating any ewedu in the last 6months that was very watery? That was her pussy water used to cook for you. That's why you dey mumu so
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2021
you open shop for a lady you've not paid her bride price, that's how one of my friend said he bought his only house with his wife name, I stop talking to him since then

buy her more luxuries things, gbewudani guys, how many of your male friends that come for help have you assist? guys no get themselves back na lady that will Japa when sapa set in them dey invest on

lord heal the brain of our men
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by joyousever(f): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2021
Mr. Man, she's tired of the relationship hence the daring disrespectful! I'm a woman and I know what this means. Leave the relationship and quit her out of the shop. Tell her your mother has need for the shop!! Do this with all sterness and don't give in to any tricks to change your mind! She's obviously heartless and ungrateful. And as a man, as you respect your partner, she must respect you in return! There's nothing as bad as losing one's self worth in the name of being in a relationship!
dichvu:
Please i need advise

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by goodheart01: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

This kain topics dey provoke me aswear. Money u go use do better thing na him u use go start business for one whôre like that, because she gives u expired cuñt. When will guys learn there's a difference between wife and girlfriend? When will u people learn to draw the line and prevent "see finish"? Imagine going to meet another man and asking u to take care of her shop?? She's even following other men... Imagine the temerity... Kai

You're still here asking what u will do. Can't u see she's done with u?? Your tenure is over and she's back to whoring around with the highest bidder. U know what, go to that shop, kiss her and transfer the last penny in your account to her since u don't have sense.

Mr. Man it's better u kick her out of that shop and dump her evil ass. And know that Naija women can't be satisfied, period!
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Eroms4life17(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2021
I swear this guy never see the colour of her pants.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by mechanics(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2021
Hmmmm, you went too far by letting her to use your mum's shop when she's not even your wife, like I said before, one should be wise when spending on a lady to the extent of one regretting, you can spend what you can let go without looking back. To me she's not your wife.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Coolbadguy: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2021
My brother i nor dey beat woman and i never beat woman once but you see this one, i go reset her brain with slap after she comes back or when both of us are together, what nonsense and ingredient is that.
Any ways just warn her, you don't want such to repeat itself again if not she will see that range of your anger.mind you no need to park her out from the shop, you are a nice guy even if you don't end up with her in the future, still don't reason that way. Lock up for her conscience to judge her.it is well with you man.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by tommy589(m): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2021
Jodha:
She's actually tired of the relationship.....I agree with yhur bro... it's not easy but just leave her with the shop and to her conscience....

God can see yhur heart.... don't lose hope ...yhull surely find someone that'll love and appreciate yhu..

An ingrate don't deserve mercy because they have no conscience to begin with
The op is no longer relevant in her life,since her business is running well and sees her business flourishing better in coming years. You should know she would rubbish op more if allowed to stay in the shop.
I can relate to what op is going through. My first marriage was love borne out of pity. There are great women out there but some of them should be left the way you found them.I gave my ex. wife of 10 years a meaningful life she never imagined and she started acquiring taste that made some of my friends and their wives envious.

Her nonsense did not last 2 months before I sent her packing from my home and the store I rented for her. but I allowed her to pack everything. She met the store owner to continue paying but the couple rejected. Because I still ensured making yearly payment despite the money she made there. It took her another 12 years to get her bearings and still had occasional sex with her before I stopped.

Op should take the sail away from her wind by quitting her from the shop or she will continue to rub it in his face. Her disrespect comes from the money she makes from that location, take it from her permanently and don't listen to any plea
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by craves(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2021
She is making her own money now, so don't expect the usual loyalty. It's so with us humans
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Pootle: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Many men do not know when to act as a boyfriend and also when to act as a husband.
A boyfriend is a boyfriend and should not be confused for a husband.

Anything you do as a boyfriend or girlfriend is done kindheartedly and just have the mind that it is an investment that may end up being a bad one and move on.
I invested on my man cos I was in the position, thank God I do not regret that anyway

If you know that you can’t withstand having a bad investment, don’t spend on your gf or bf
There is no law binding gf and bf. It is all affection and any investment in it isn’t different from charity.
you are blessed with wisdom, are you married?
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Amotolongbo(f): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2021
Pootle:
you are blessed with wisdom, are you married?
amen
Yes
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Pootle: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
amen
Yes
great, be blessed
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by addexx: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
thanks....i learnt my lesson now.

Bruv don't sacrifice that much for any lady you aren't married to yet. Except maybe for emergencies. And Except you have seen the girl inside out and upside down and discovered she's 200% LOYAL. Aside these, it always lead to regret in the long run.
Secondly the red flags are already too much, I strongly suggest you start decelerating on the relationship. Gradually bring the relationship to a slow death. It may be hard but learn from it, heal and move on. It may not be worth it.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:
Another one.

Y'all will agree with me this year is truly YEAR of the SIMPs.

Guys, we need to filter Men that will follow us to 2022.
For the very first time ur ipobic skull reason well
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Dameland: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2021
���...Fiance ko...you are dealingwith someone with a family curse. Some people are not supposed to be helped in this life. My advise is this, Dump her sorry ass and when she begs you, stand your ground and say no. If you like kwuntinu, we will not reply you in future when you come to nairaland to lament about training another man's child.
dichvu:
Please i need advise

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2021
gliving:
Simp
What she need is a good beating
What do you need to beat her for? What if she does during the beating? Is she ur wife or sister that you will beat her? Is it a must that you will befriend her?
I hate unintelligent people.
Instead of beating her what happened to parting ways with her let her go and face ur own life?
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2021
Coolbadguy:
My brother i nor dey beat woman and i never beat woman once but you see this one, i go reset her brain with slap after she comes back or when both of us are together, what nonsense and ingredient is that.
Any ways just warn her, you don't want such to repeat itself again if not she will see that range of your anger.mind you no need to park her out from the shop, you are a nice guy even if you don't end up with her in the future, still don't reason that way. Lock up for her conscience to judge her.it is well with you man.
While thinking you a bad guy bro you are one hell of a simp

It's people like you that make women think there is something special about them

I'll never allow a woman give me half that treatment before I booth her out of my life

She will never be able to stand anywhere close to me ever again
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Anonymoususher: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2021
She thinks she has arrived with the little 400k in her account.

For your sanity, just send her packing let her other man friends rent her another shop...

That's how ungrateful those people can be. Next time invest wisely on your fellow guy
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nat404: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
OP is a wussy.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by codeigniter(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Many men do not know when to act as a boyfriend and also when to act as a husband.
A boyfriend is a boyfriend and should not be confused for a husband.

Anything you do as a boyfriend or girlfriend is done kindheartedly and just have the mind that it is an investment that may end up being a bad one and move on.
I invested on my man cos I was in the position, thank God I do not regret that anyway

If you know that you can’t withstand having a bad investment, don’t spend on your gf or bf
There is no law binding gf and bf. It is all affection and any investment in it isn’t different from charity.

100 correct!
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by 2kurupt(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Is she truly your fiancee as you say? As in did you propose to her and she agreed to marry you?
Let it not be that you're in a relationship with yourself.

If yes to the above questions then throw that ungrateful leech out ASAP, she is not worthy of your time, attention and money.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by codeigniter(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
This life ain't just balance one bit..

Op, don't send her packing....The truth is that there's no loyal woman out there.....But if you venture catch anyone,hold unto her tight.

Las las, op,your better half go locate you..No force yourself on anyone.....By then, she'll be the one to regret.
holding someone tight is the origin of simping
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Kaiser20: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jobminister:
Is like this month of December 2021 is dedicated to sharing man and woman wahala on Nairaland.

If you want to make front page, just share your own man and woman wahala, fiam it will land on front page, even if na how your man or woman take de knack you akpako, it will surely land on front page.

Possibly a good way to end the year!
The scripts about man vs woman on Nairaland is just fiction, a Story line from young Nairaland youths mainly male folks who are intimidated by challenges of growth
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
ukaface:
One of my old but wise patient once told me that: the best way men interpret love from women is when they show respect to men, in return men will definitely show love , I asked" isn't the lady also fit to get respect from the man?" He said it's same thing," love would synonymously tag along with respect. Once a woman is respectful, she would earn love from her partner.

In a way I believe him, judging from this thread. If that's the formula for love...maybe, just maybe, we would have less issues in relationships and marriages .

Females, make we dey farabale sometimes too, you can't be ungrateful to an helper and expect to eat your cake alone, Omo them go collect cake from you o .
Collect any drink you like from mama nkechi I go pay lol, your head dey there better person
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Investing so much in a girl you ve not married, its better to engage a less problematic babe, orphans dont make good wives, too many hurt in their soul.

Change now or you will regret it later. Date and court a girl that is free from psychological trauma.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by XDaBOSS(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
My guy, u already know what to do....just do it. Why u go want go through her phone self? She don give u red card teh teh, better help yourself by making it official.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / When She Says "I'm Taken"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.