Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding (71212 Views)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by pacespot(m): 5:59am On Dec 30, 2021
Heartbroken or disappointed grin

Both of them were playing each other but the US-based just got faster.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2021
efficiencie:

Men? What about the best friend, a female, a traitor, who conveniently wedded her friend's fiance. The traitor could not even consider that she was screwing up her own friend.

The best friend will not come close if the fiance didn't encourage her. Men are the ones always giving room for nonsense abeg.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by ezekiekizedon: 6:56am On Dec 30, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYEmR8ord7v/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Make the girl talk the whole story. I know babe wey b'cos of 50k go meet another man when her man dey abroad. She didn't know the guy heard about her show and decided to test her. This guy gave her almost a million about a month prior to her mess up. Poor girl from poor family for whatsoever reason still want chop 50k l. The brother dumped her disloyal self and moved on.

Aunty talk the whole truth, no be just to Garner sympathy... Men are not as dumb... There must have been reason enough for his action.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Elmander1983(m): 7:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Someone remind me of the word for her friend's act;
" CASH OUT!"
Dog eat Dog world we in.
Sorry dove
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYEmR8ord7v/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Alphafeezay(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2021
fluffybaby:

I asked a simple question if a man had made a post lamenting about his babe dumping him for his bff a week before their wedding, will you children ask for the other side of the story before you start shouting hoes ain't loyal up and down the streets of NL?

Granny, calm down.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by manunitedbabes: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2021
grin best friend! This friend of mine is like that but not my bestie cos she made it clear. I always carry her along if I want to see a friend casual not serious relationship but she will go and be taking the guys things. Secretly taking numbers by asking the guy to plss help her call her sis with his phone. But she mmmmmmm incredible
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by everythinggirly(f): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Fear girls! �
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Davesaves(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2021
e be like say dm don run this one street.. grin
Mercychen:
Men??

I pity those who still kill themselves over a man.

You better do something with your life. They ain't worth the troubles.

My peace of mind over relationship brouhaha any time any day.

Ndi Uchu!
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Edusouls(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2021
Maybe ur still young with time you would start getting old frustrated, bitter and toxic then you start visiting various churches for God to throw ur man down from heaven, then ur eyes go clear
Mercychen:
Men??

Ndi Uchu!
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by preselect(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2021
Mercychen:

The best friend will not come close if the fiance didn't encourage her. Men are the ones always giving room for nonsense abeg.

so the best friend is innocent abi? the ONLY guilty person here is the man abi? You bypass your own best friend and steal her marriage behind her back and you're innocent, as long as there's a man somewhere to take the blame.

Ndi Uchu indeed.

anyways, you young people should learn how to keep your relationships private. y'all show off a lot. you show off on facebook, instagram, whatsapp, . . . . whats the other one called. . . .?
you think everyone wishes you well? some are freaking jealous and are plotting to get you down at all cost.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2021
Edusouls:
Maybe ur still young with time you would start getting old frustrated, bitter and toxic then you start visiting various churches for God to throw ur man down from heaven, then ur eyes go clear

You must be the dumbest person on earth to think a woman's life revolves around a man and if she doesn't have one, she'll be frustrated. Very dumb of you.

Anyways, I don't blame you. You have been brainwashed and conditioned by your sisters and all the female around you to believe that a woman can't breathe or live a fulfilled life without a man from the way they lead and live their lives.

Go and tell that bullcrap to them.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Edusouls(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2021
It has already started one frustrated and toxic feminist spotted..
Mercychen:

You must be the dumbest person on earth to think a woman's life revolves around a man and if she doesn't have one, she'll be frustrated. Very dumb of you.

Anyways, I don't blame you. You have been brainwashed and conditioned by your sisters and all the female around you to believe that a woman can't breathe or live a fulfilled life without a man from the way they lead and live their lives.

Go and tell that bullcrap to them.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2021
preselect:

so the best friend is innocent abi? the ONLY guilty person here is the man abi? You bypass your own best friend and steal her marriage behind her back and you're innocent, as long as there's a man somewhere to take the blame.

Ndi Uchu indeed.

anyways, you young people should learn how to keep your relationships private. y'all show off a lot. you show off on facebook, instagram, whatsapp, . . . . whats the other one called. . . .?
you think everyone wishes you well? some are freaking jealous and are plotting to get you down at all cost.

Showing off your man or relationship shouldn't be a cause for concern here because even if you're discreet about it, the men will still look for a way to pop out from another angle and misbehave.

The men really need to get a hold of themselves and respect their women.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by efficiencie(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2021
Mercychen:

Yea! The man gave room for nonsense and her honorable best friend swallowed the nonsense with joy. I don't support rubbish because I want to side with a gender. Rubbish is rubbish irrespective of the gender perpetrating it. The man in question was a cheat and the best friend in question was a traitor...and both of them are low lifes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Boatswain: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2021
It's obvious that your friend has been snitching on you to your his direct access hearing cavity.... Hakuna Matata
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hmm, always thier worst enemies, from bestie to worstie.

Dont worry sis, shabi na US dem wan settle, that bestie sorry worstie is just using him, she will divorce him over there and collect half of his wealth. Marry a home based person instead, they re better than those freaks overseas, dont let dollars decieve you. cool
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by oyoirabor: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
siofra:
Nigerian men are ssssccccuuuuummmm all of them tongue

I am falling for you Queen......!!!!!
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by GoldenSpec: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Relationship issues are not ending anytime soon. This i ve seen! grin
Similar cases happening in different forms. tongue
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nyenatetan(m): 3:10am On Dec 31, 2021
Mercychen:
Men??

Ndi Uchu!

I pity those who still kill themselves over a woman.

You better do something with your life;They ain't worth the troubles

My peace of mind over relationship brouhaha any time any day
Akpongo tswarev! !
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:50am On Jan 01, 2022
usagee36:
Do you want to see account statement balance? grin grin grin we ain't fvcking around bee
I believe boss
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by mradjoy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
SonofGod231:

The painful things is most ladies don't know length their so called besties can go in backstabbing.
I have two exes up til now,they still don't know why I behaved the way I did and ended the whole thin
One went as far as giving me her besties phone password, told me how my gf her bestie was still going to her exes house to beg the dude and receive some Dickinson from him...How she sends the guy her nude pix.l embarassed
I just shake my head then,each time I hear the idiot say na my "bestie" ohh,she means everything to me in this world.She must come along with us".
Chai, aiye le o
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by apatheticme(f): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

Which money?
Most of them are taxi drivers, pizza delivery man and gutter cleaners. It's girls who don't have levels that want to die on top their neck.

Guys with cool bar na naija you go see them.

100% true!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by fluffybaby(f): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2022
Alphafeezay:

Granny, calm down.

I have heard you my great grand child

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Alphafeezay(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2022
fluffybaby:

I have heard you my great grand child

May your days be long, amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.