Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding (71228 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Uchedizzy(f): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
More reason why i dont keep female friends or bestie, most of them are betrayals and i can never share my secret with any female friend, they will be acting all nice in your presence but stabbing you at your back abeg i prefer to be on my own joor ¡¡ Make everybody answer him papa name biko
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by InvertedHammer: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Which money?
Most of them are taxi drivers, pizza delivery man and gutter cleaners. It's girls who don't have levels that want to die on top their neck.

Guys with cool bar na naija you go see them.
/
Lolz.

They are talking love and you are talking money.

Tomorrow you will cry that men treat women like objects. Your comment portrays one of the reasons it is so.
/
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by StUriah(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Go Fvck Yourself.

Since you have different sizes of Dildos there can never be any regard for men in your life. Perhaps, you are a lesbian.May God help you heal.

Mercychen:
Men??

I pity those who still kill themselves over a man.

You better do something with your life. They ain't worth the troubles.

My peace of mind over relationship brouhaha any time any day.

Ndi Uchu!
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Metrofox(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=kingmann post=108914501]
They mumu yourself.[/quo te]

no vex she no too smart.. Na this kind one go choose yahoo boy because of replica wristwatch and 2005 Camry over career Yankee guy

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Joseph08(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Female friends always engaged in such act grin

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by HELLASJ(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Men??

I pity those who still kill themselves over a man.

You better do something with your life. They ain't worth the troubles.

My peace of mind over relationship brouhaha any time any day.

Ndi Uchu!

But you posted this yeah? Be deceiving yourself

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by 4gunners(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nonexisting:
This is a case of golddigger being outsmarted by another golddigger. The only victim here is the simp that came back to marry the golddigger and his tears will be premium when he finally takes her abroad.
grin grin Only very few women will not change when they get over there. I hope the story ends on the good side of the divide.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Starz825(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
daddytime:
Wipe your tears and move on sis...

He wasn't your man if he was, this wouldn't happen.

Pick up yourself, keep your head up, and be open-minded.

You'd meet yours in due time.
She go meet surely but he fit no be abroad based
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by 4gunners(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Which money?
Most of them are taxi drivers, pizza delivery man and gutter cleaners. It's girls who don't have levels that want to die on top their neck.

��� Check Linkdln and see for yourself.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by driand(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Which money?

Guys with cool bar na naija you go see them,
nor worry urself, you nor go see...
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by udomas(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Who told you it was about money? And who told you they don't have money or they only have fake accents?

You had better change the circle of friends you have.

Na bitterness mate!

Na the kind person wey go don dey hustle dem boyz codedly via social media lol
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Joshuam1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na prank
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by MufasaLion: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
udomas:

Na bitterness mate!

Na the kind person wey go don dey hustle dem boyz codedly via social media lol

No lies.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by jayice(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bestie dn gbolo her friend matters for d nigga then come give am d forbidden apple.chikena!
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Take heart, pls.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Yankee101: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
I pity babes that give their man's phone numbers to their friends to call and talk to him and vice versa

You no fit give her your phone to say hi in front of you?

The most likely scenario na be say she don finish you for him front

But the same flogging wey chase one commot go chase the other commot
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by bilulu(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Which money?

Do you know an uber driver in Maryland can make upto $7000 every month? So does he ve money or not. Una go just open mouth waaaa, rubbish will be pouring out. Even bolt and uber in Lagos and Abuja make more than 150k monthly and how much do you even earn aside taxing and billing innocent boys

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by VicM6: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na every day heartbreak dey dy.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
HELLASJ:

But you posted this yeah? Be deceiving yourself

Did I state anywhere that I'm dating him?
Do you even know if he's my cousin?

Abeg shift.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Metrofox(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
4gunners:
��� Check Linkdln and see for yourself.

leave the mumu, she no even know wetin be linkedin na her type dey check guys with Instagram instead of LinkedIn
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by BigBashiru: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mtcheww, all these abroad boys no get money,na just fake accent,its small small girls that see them as a big deal

my internet girlfriend how far
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by kunle75(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Who told you it was about money? And who told you they don't have money or they only have fake accents?

You had better change the circle of friends you have.

Thanks bro Please tell that scum,I am here without any accent other than my naija and am still comfortable.
This boys will just come online to spew rubbish.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by MummyD2020(f): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Guyman02:
Can we hear the other side, it's possible the friend exposed her hidden affairs to her foreign based boyfriend and he developed affection towards her for watching his back, this is always a key reason.
Yes, we may call it betrayal but it also helps the man from falling into a trap.

Thats what i thought too. Maybe she cheated. But that friend is the worst. She didnt do it cos she loves the guy. But to take over. But we are not sure what really transpired
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
BigBashiru:

my internet girlfriend how far
lol
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
lexy2014:

What is your definition of "small small girls?
like your girlfriend type dem
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by MufasaLion: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
kunle75:

Thanks bro Please tell that scum,I am here without any accent other than my naija and am still comfortable.
This boys will just come online to spew rubbish.

Don't mind 'em. Most of them are stuck with Nollywood and that has made them see any abroad-based speaking as faking it.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Skyview01:
I know a taxi driver in UK, married to a family member. He has 3 houses in UK, 2 duplexes in Nigeria, he just finished a guest house in Ibadan and completing a huge warehouse for rent.

A hardworking taxi driver in a place like UK will conveniently be a multi-millionaire in Nigeria.

@Mercychen
@Iyaebe
mention another one aside this one you know. I don big pass all these preaching, check hintona dem side
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hezzyluv:
And she recorded herself crying, the posted it on social media embarassed embarassed
Tells you that she doesn't have common sense.
That can be the singular reason why she was dumped. Honestly, deserved to be dumped
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by kunle75(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Don't mind 'em. Most of them are stuck with Nollywood and that has made them see any abroad-based speaking as faking it.

Exactly bro
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by bitingcool: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Biggie2000:
At least no be only me dey chop breakfast

abeg wetin be the origin of this chop breakfast wey I dey see. I no too sabi
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by usagee36: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Do you want to see account statement balance? grin grin grin we ain't fvcking around bee
Iyaebe:
Mtcheww, all these abroad boys no get money,na just fake accent,its small small girls that see them as a big deal
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Biggie2000(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
bitingcool:

abeg wetin be the origin of this chop breakfast wey I dey see. I no too sabi
Means heartbreak or when an unexpected event befalls you. The main phrase started from Ogogo(the Yoruba actor).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.