Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding (71211 Views)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by tibatobi: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Men??

I pity those who still kill themselves over a man.

You better do something with your life. They ain't worth the troubles.

My peace of mind over relationship brouhaha any time any day.

Ndi Uchu!
Dem don bam buzz this one well well
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by DarkJeddi(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
Nigerian men are ssssccccuuuuummmm all of them tongue
Guess the best friend that stab her in the back is also a Nigerian man..
Hypocrite angry
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
MsCassano:

you know why I just like you babe, you dey always knack the nail for the head of the hammer gangangan. grin grin
abi is the hammer on the nail head sef. cheesy

Hahahahaaaa.. tongue
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Munzy14(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Men??

I pity those who still kill themselves over a man.

You better do something with your life. They ain't worth the troubles.

My peace of mind over relationship brouhaha any time any day.

Ndi Uchu!
Be calming down o, we are yet to get the full details.

She probably messed up, and her bestie snitched on her.

Women, na who no fear una paroles go get comma for this life.. grin grin

Maybe she kept a naija based side guy, and her bestie snitched on her full time...

Men act like they are foolish, when what they want to do is buried deep in their heart.

Some ladies will be acting like they are smartest, if only they realize men act a fool to get to the root of every info needed. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Munzy14(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Themainboy22:
I observed most of the end of the year seasons, always end bad for women. Due to their high hopes and unnecessary pressure of meeting up before the year ends, such as: getting married to avoid hitting shiloh the upper year or at best, getting engaged to use and console themselves. But trust our boys to always do the needful grin. The time they will use and work on themselves and how to be a virtous woman, they will waste it scheming on how to cage a niggar down. Not knowing that niggars are also scheming on how to dump their avss for a more virtuous one, be it her neighbour, sister, bestie or what so called...Niggars are becoming wiser by the day, the effects are all over nairaland romance section. Meanwhile Nairaland women reading this like;
Which kind Wahala be this meme... grin grin
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Munzy14(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
Guyman02:
Can we hear the other side, it's possible the friend exposed her hidden affairs to her foreign based boyfriend and he developed affection towards her for watching his back, this is always a key reason.
Yes, we may call it betrayal but it also helps the man from falling into a trap.
Exactly my stands...Na who no sabi women paroles go see shege for life.. grin grin

The guy switched to a more trusted babe though a crook..for overtaking her friend.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by LordOfTheGame: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:

Tell us that your father, brothers, uncles, male nephews and all the men in your miserable lineage are all scums then we will agree.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
KingJahad:

Men will always be the problem to you, never will you ever wonder why he did it, neither will you question what the friend did. Men will always be the problem

Abeg rest

Why her bestie of all the girls around? Thats wickedness.

No matter what she might have done, he has no right to go for her bestie and I don't want to believe It's about what she did or didn't do. I know It's because of the usual long throat that won't let some men rest.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by CSTRR: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nonexisting:
This is a case of golddigger being outsmarted by another golddigger. The only victim here is the simp that came back to marry the golddigger and his tears will be premium when he finally takes her abroad.
True.

That guy just grabbed a huge scorpion and put in his bag.

That lady will show him pepper in the states.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Ayoolamax: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Alphafeezay:
Is that all?.... we need details before we set up the Social media jury
I barrister otitoloju will like to volunteer my self for you miss heartbreaker and defend u in the court of law. But first you need to tell me the eral truth of the story.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by SonofGod231: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
mradjoy:
When will fowl stop eating each other's intestine?
The painful things is most ladies don't know length their so called besties can go in backstabbing.
I have two exes up til now,they still don't know why I behaved the way I did and ended the whole thin
One went as far as giving me her besties phone password, told me how my gf her bestie was still going to her exes house to beg the dude and receive some Dickinson from him...How she sends the guy her nude pix.l embarassed
I just shake my head then,each time I hear the idiot say na my "bestie" ohh,she means everything to me in this world.She must come along with us".

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by SonofGod231: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by MufasaLion: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
GhostWisperer:
majority na fake accent.

Someone leaves the shores of Nigeria early 30s or late 20s and comes backe in 5 years time with a phony accent that's neither here or there.

Some fake it but not all.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Alphafeezay(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
fluffybaby:

But if a man comes out to say how his bae dumped him for his bestie a week to their wedding we will not need to hear details before we start shouting ...hoes ain't loyal grin grin grin

I can never be caught in gender wars,.... like I said, we need details before we judge here on social media.... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Burgerlomo: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nonexisting:
This is a case of golddigger being outsmarted by another golddigger. The only victim here is the simp that came back to marry the golddigger and his tears will be premium when he finally takes her abroad.

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by MufasaLion: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
smallsmall:

Bashing people from returning home from abroad seems to be the new trend in Nigeria now, like it is the Abroad people that caused all our problems? - No light, bad roads, bandits, terrorists, thieving leaders and Politicians, poor Hospital facilities, lack of drinking water, looting and corruption, money-swallowing snakes, rubber-stamp National Assembly, etc. grin grin

#ChasingShadows

Most Nigerians are frustrated and bitter. Always blaming others for their misfortune. I don't pity them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Alphafeezay(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Stargurl20:

If the reverse was the case na, u won't request a single detail before bashing the lady. U see this hypocrisy ehn.... I pray it won't be the end of u Nairaland's men someday.

Auntie be calming down, so you want to start judging from just headline?... no details? Whether it's a man or woman, we need details and mind you, I am not a fan of gender wars please

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Penboy: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Skyview01:
I know a taxi driver in UK, married to a family member. He has 3 houses in UK, 2 duplexes in Nigeria, he just finished a guest house in Ibadan and completing a huge warehouse for rent.

A hardworking taxi driver in a place like UK will conveniently be a multi-millionaire in Nigeria.

@Mercychen
@Iyaebe

Not true.
If it's US, I would have agreed.
Even a medical doctor in the UK won't boast of such.
. The UK economy is shitty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Jondelng:

Why the hate? They probably earn your annual salary in a month.

No one is hating on anyone here. I was replying to someones comment.

All I'm saying is, the girl wants to kill herself just because he's UK based. For all she knows the guy might just be into one of those odd jobs.

Make una let me be. Abeg.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Misterdhee1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Which money?
Most of them are taxi drivers, pizza delivery man and gutter cleaners. It's girls who don't have levels that want to die on top their neck.

Guys with cool bar na naija you go see them.

Lol, see ignorance. I can bet you’re most likely in one hut in naija spewing this trash. Come yankee, come see legit high-earning young naija guys. I pity you

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Penboy:

Not true.
If it's US, I would have agreed.
Even a medical doctor in the UK won't boast of such.
. The UK economy is shitty.

He is the husband to my wife aunty. I know the person and his properties. I didn't read about him, didn't hear stories about him. I know him in person.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mtcheww, all these abroad boys no get money,na just fake accent,its small small girls that see them as a big deal

What is your definition of "small small girls?
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Which money?
Most of them are taxi drivers, pizza delivery man and gutter cleaners. It's girls who don't have levels that want to die on top their neck.

Pls what is cool money? How do u define cool money? How is being a taxi driver, pizza delivery guy, gutter cleaner not earning cool money? Who are those that earn cool money?

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Metrofox(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mtcheww, all these abroad boys no get money,na just fake accent,its small small girls that see them as a big deal

when you understand that living in a third world economy as a professor or any salary earner puts you behind a minimum wage earner in a developed economy you might begin to wake yourself up from this denial/delusion you have going on
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Metrofox(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Metrofox:

when you understand that living in a third world economy as a professor or any salary earner puts you behind a minimum wage earner in a developed economy you might begin to wake yourself up from this denial/delusion you have going on
Mercychen:

Which money?

The average black immigrant with a degree is a high-value earner by many standards & I'm sure you've never dated one before

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Funkybabee(f): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Every dissapointment is a blessing

Life still goes on dear

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
iamdapsyj:

You forgot to mention the future is female
Lolz really? I haven't noticed that one yet. Just those two, their bitterness against men is something else. How i see their comment, all the time amazes, i wonder how they both keep up.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by 989900: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Guyman02:
Can we hear the other side, it's possible the friend exposed her hidden affairs to her foreign based boyfriend and he developed affection towards her for watching his back, this is always a key reason.
Yes, we may call it betrayal but it also helps the man from falling into a trap.

The plausible scenario. tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by freddie009(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
These ladies that do "my friendship" upandan. I met a Nigerian girl based in the US on FB, we were doing lovey-dovey on FB, an old classmate started interviewing me on how I met her and all that. Due to happiness, I have explained everything and how it is going. Later, I had a misunderstanding with the girl and she blocked me. So, I had to check her profile with another account then I found this brother's comments. Baba block me and added the girl up.

This Life trust no one, the only people I trust are my immediate family.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by SonofGod231: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Guyman02:
Exactly but the guy is not wise at all...You know birds of a feather dey dey identical.
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by tomiwa1989(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
even your father ur brother even u ���
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Gold179: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
it won't be long before karma would deal with that her wicked bestie. I hate friends who turnout to betray the trust of friendship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.