Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? (49000 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin
To be very sincere, I won't let him to. tongue
I can't let him do that. Jeez embarassed embarassed

Hmmm...

Dat's what you will say now.. sad smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by janetakan(f): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Is a married person not human? Hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by seyz91(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
undecided
Stargurl20:

Just as being married do not stop men from being attracted to other women and even going as far as frolicking, it's exactly the same with women, just that most women are able to tame their attraction towards opposite gender because they respect their marriages.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by rhodeo: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nothing bad at all jooor. it's just a crush.
Married men crush on big ass babes everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Fiscus105(m): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So I visited my young Married friend and we were watching a movie where Christopher Okagbue (one handsome Guy that won GUS in 2012 or 2013) showed up..
Suddenly, my friend's Wife said 'Oh, see my Crush'.. shocked

Was surprised. My friend Did not say anything!. Whether he was Angry or not, I don't even know!.. sad smiley

But I was really Surprised and somewhat Confused!
Because some Singles Might have the likes of Genevieve, Nancy Isime, Beverly Naya, Ronaldo, Wizkid, RMD, etc as Celebrity crushes!

After Marriage, Are They still going to be Crushing on these People?

But, Really. Is it Right or Responsible for a Married person to have a Celebrity Crush?

Please Move to FP for further deliberation on this Issue!
Thanks!.. smiley

No human being that can't have feelings (crush) towards opposite when seeing or meeting him/her, but you off ur mind immediately if you are in committed relationship, if not, you become he-goat/ public hoe.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wow!!
Thanks to Bros Lalasticlala and the other Mods for moving the post to FP! cool smiley

Respect to Y'all!

And Wishing you guys a Happy, Prosperous 2022! smiley
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Johel(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So I visited my young Married friend and we were watching a movie where Christopher Okagbue (one handsome Guy that won GUS in 2012 or 2013) showed up..

Was surprised. My friend Did not say anything!. Whether he was Angry or not, I don't even know!.. sad smiley

Because some Singles Might have the likes of Genevieve, Nancy Isime, Beverly Naya, Ronaldo, Wizkid, RMD, etc as Celebrity crushes!

But, Really. Is it Right or Responsible for a Married person to have a Celebrity Crush?

Thanks!.. smiley

It's wrong for married persons to crush on anyone,celebs ain't excluded....You are married,stick to the rules or become a fukk person in and out.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by blaquebelle: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Studies have shown that women have celebrity crushes because they are safer. Just an indulgence to admire God's creation without meeting a real life predator, risking their heart or engaging in immorality/infidelity.

I don't think marriage will stop me from crushing on Park seo Joon and other kdrama actors grin Even my love for burna boy kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Fiscus105(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Johel:

It's wrong for married persons to crush on anyone,celebs ain't excluded....You are married,stick to the rules or become a fukk person in and out.

Hope u know the meaning of crush?

I think in ur own way , being married make body system to die towards opposite gender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Lonelychild: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
I joke about it with my husband and he sees nothing wrong it.
I have lots of celebrity crushes that even he asks me which one of them is the real crush. Lol

Pls let’s not make issues out of nothing…

It doesn’t mean we are lusting after them. It only means we admire them a lot.

The crushing was even there before we married

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Acidosis(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
There is a level you'll get to in life and these things won't make sense to you. Celebrity crush should only be a topic of discussion among secondary school boys and girls. Of course, you can admire certain celebrities for their acting roles, singing skills, and other crafts. Hiding under "celebrity crush" to send or share unsolicited romantic feelings and sensual messages to celebrities is a stup!d practise, one that never should be seen among sensible and responsible adults, married or not.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by blaquebelle: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
How come married men are always liking pictures of half naked girls on Instagram undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nicklaus619(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fidecoo:
Let me hear that my wife has a crush in my house,
She will just be crushed out of my house.

Yeye.

No kidding.
An Alpha male spotted cool
Keep representing brother cool

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stargurl20:

Just as being married do not stop men from being attracted to other women and even going as far as frolicking, it's exactly the same with women, just that most women are able to tame their attraction towards opposite gender because they respect their marriages.
and men don't tame theirs? Biased statement.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Rosaline5000: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nothing wrong here.

I will become in Millionaire before the year runs out Amen
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by shantti(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
Any married woman crushing on a celeb fit open leg if opportunity knocks. I can't trust such a woman.

As my wife,the only person you should have a crush on is me grin

What if u r not crushable, should u still be her only crush

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by larryking540: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Thanks!.. smiley
this is where religion comes on play in many society,,,

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by ImoleNaija: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Make una kuku say you are lusting after him/her. If my wife keeps mentioning anything of such while we are together, I would help her seek his attention, so our union can crush to pieces. There are some things married folk, who are reliable, don't say out - leave them in your thoughts.

If I say it to your face every time that I crush on Tiwa Savage (which I really do), you probably won't be at ease anytime you see me around a female friend, colleague or a neighbour with Tiwa's kinda look & stature.

Please note that my opinion is not meant for slay mamas & slay kings.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by JoshTim: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
I don't see anything wrong if a married man or woman has a celebrity crush. The name is actually what is confusing most people. Celebrity crush can be someone who is a celebrity that you like. I have a celebrity crush and my husband knows. This has not caused any fight or misunderstanding.
Hello dearie, mind a cup of cold tea with me?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by illicit(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Rosaline5000:
Nothing wrong here.

I will become in Millionaire before the year runs out Amen

Which year?

The one that ends tomorrow

grin

U need to change ur motivational speaker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by larryking540: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Acidosis:
There is a level you'll get to in life and these things won't make sense to you. Celebrity crush should only be a topic of discussion among secondary school boys and girls.
that's y it's right to date mature mined individuals

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by unamamatoto: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

undecided undecided undecided

You ain't a shrink, don't act like one.
Ode... Shrink means therapist and it's different from marriage counselor... Stop disgracing yourself here... Simp

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by einsteine(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Most women only married their husband because he was the best available one. Know this and no peace.

NB: The celebrities are not available for them.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by illicit(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
JoshTim:

Hello dearie, mind a cup of cold tea with me?

U are crushing on someone's wife

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by alizma: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
All the preaching on minding your business seems to have fall on this guy's deaf ears

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by pweeryambre: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hubby crushes on Angelina Jolie, it's very normal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Mr5050(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Marriage is fun but too much seriousness no gree couples enjoy. I for one na my wife dey gather celebrities dash me as crush, Me too I dey dash her too nothing dey there. Make una dey try to dey enjoy this life small everything no be fight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Kaptainkoko: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Thanks!.. smiley

How is that your problem. Fix your own life first

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Rosaline5000: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
illicit:

Which year
This year dear I have 36 hours to make it
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Mrpojj(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Thanks!.. smiley
If I marry today
I cannot sit in front of my wife and say I have a crush on any woman
Let's try and respect the sanctity of marriage please

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by gazza07(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
African mentality on things like this and men insecurity is really alarming. The wife said it out cos she's open minded. The husband if checked has been crushing on the maid since adam. Marriage is trust, if you don't trust her don't marry her, nobody holy pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by illicit(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Rosaline5000:
This year dear I have 36 hours to make it

Dem don scam u lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60 ( Photo ) / Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) / Kids Drinking Dry Gin In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.