Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,681 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? (49016 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Guys i really want to make something very clear. To have a celebrity crush doesn't mean u want to Bleep the person. You might just like the person naturally nd might not have anything bad in mind
Emphasis on MIGHT...!. if that guy cross her part na 50:50 ,, leave talk

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by joeking2222: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Yeah that's true, its a normal thing. Well other couples may not like it tho. Wow, i thought you said your crush was kim Tae hyung actually?
Na today u knw dat babe? She dey change like weather!!! Tomorrow, na RONALDO she go crush on. I never see where WOMEN dey crush on POOR MEN before!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by EmmyDJourno: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Such things are not out of place

When such feelings are expressed openly they tend to die naturally as against harbouring it till you find a chance to express it

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by ezebunafo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:
All I know is, there are couples (dating or married) who have celebrity crushes and they are okay, and fine with it and joke about it.

A crush can be nothing more than an admiration, in fact, crushing simply means admiration or likeness or attraction ESPECIALLY for someone older and that you can't get. Wanting to fk a còck or pùssay is lust. And other things. Other things that ain't crushes. Because it means nothing. Someone from way back in time, that you briefly see on TV and ... what? You want to be fighting your spouse over that?

You singu pringus do the most. grin

Your SO will have likes o, and obsessions and 'sweet tooths', quirks/peculiarities, 'indulgences,' just basically something they are dedicated to- boya you will goan start fighting with every thing that filled up their life to make their personality something you found attractive.

If it doesn't get in the way of you two 'coupling' or is not likely to result in cheating/divorce, leave it be.
antar laniyan is my wife's crush and we joke over it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
ezebunafo:
antar laniyan is my wife's crush and we joke over it.

Exactly what I was talking about and what I had in mind. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by luminouz(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Enny2013:

Lol... Only myself understand dis statement.
He was d only one guaranteed to pay n he paid.
He wouldn't be my husband if he couldn't pay. Yep!
K

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Stargurl20(f): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
franciskaine:
and men don't tame theirs? Biased statement.
This isn't a bias statement at all. It's a clear cut fact. cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Stargurl20(f): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
babavik:

But is it right?
It isn't bad
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Cloud007: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
I don't see anything wrong if a married man or woman has a celebrity crush. The name is actually what is confusing most people. Celebrity crush can be someone who is a celebrity that you like. I have a celebrity crush and my husband knows. This has not caused any fight or misunderstanding.
one day you will see someone that looks very much like him..... That's a loop hole for the devil to exploit. He that thinks he stands let him take hid less he falls.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Emdebby2: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
As a married woman, it's wrong to have a crush whether it's a celebrity or not. You should focus your attention to your husband.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Stargurl20(f): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Emdebby2:
As a married woman, it's wrong to have a crush whether it's a celebrity or not. You should focus your attention to your husband.
Are u kidding me? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Raychee(f): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Emdebby2:

Different strokes for different folks jarey. It's a big deal to some people and no deal to others.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by uptownemmygee(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
I dump my ex bcoz she was screaming I love you on 20th of December to davido at Asaba

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
uptownemmygee:
I dump my ex bcoz she was screaming I love you on 20th of December to davido at Asaba

Which Year is dis?

2021?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by BRATISLAVA: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
To me, it is a normal thing.

Besides, I am crushing on this guy lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

Everyone is crushing on him.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by BRATISLAVA: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
lucky4west:
it is not normal for a married woman to crush on some one else outside your husband, that is lust being coded as crush....meaning if they come in contact with that guy they will go all the way with him, so if your husband is not your crush what are doing married to him? it also means your husband is not your ideal man and that alone is a recipe for trouble.

Stop pretending that you won't be attracted to other people when you're married, just because the topic involves a woman. So what if your wife or husband isn't your ideal person? There's no full package person—take it to the bank. Your spouse isn't the only person in the world. Accept it.

If people were only attracted to their spouses there would be no cheating in this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Stop pretending that you won't be attracted to other people when you're married, just because the topic involves a woman. So what if your wife or husband isn't your ideal person? There's no full package person—take it to the bank. Your spouse isn't the only person in the world. Accept it.

If people were only attracted to their spouses there would be no cheating in this world.

Nor mind am, I quoted him earlier today he is fond of having unrealistic opinions

Everyday we admire new people and could be attracted to them for one thing or the other that is reality but then it takes discipline to choose to be committed and faithful to one out of millions of persons. And you made perfect sense because no one is perfect but we have chosen or decided to see our partners or other halves as perfect.

It is the act(commitment and desire) to stick to one person that is the main thing not that once you get married or in a relationship your crush or ability to be attracted and like people automatically dies or closes,it does not some people have been able to discipline themselves and pass the test while others have chosen to fail which leads to infidelity.

As long as we are humans and we have blood running through our veins there would always be attraction but our desire to respect and commit to our partners out of love should be enough to fight/resist such unholy thoughts that lead to infidelity cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Emdebby2:

A Married man nkoor?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by petite626: 7:34am On Dec 31, 2021
thats a personal thing

i have Harry kane as my crush and hubby has ireti doyle as his crush,

if u are scared of crushes then u dont know who you married.

i come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by BRATISLAVA: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Nor mind am, I quoted him earlier today he is fond of having unrealistic opinions

Everyday we admire new people and could be attracted to them for one thing or the other that is reality but then it takes discipline to choose to be committed and faithful to one out of millions of persons. And you made perfect sense because no one is perfect but we have chosen or decided to see our partners or other halves as perfect.

It is the act(commitment and desire) to stick to one person that is the main thing not that once you get married or in a relationship your crush or ability to be attracted and like people automatically dies or closes,it does not some people have been able to discipline themselves and pass the test while others have chosen to fail which leads to infidelity.

As long as we are humans and we have blood running through our veins there would always be attraction but our desire to respect and commit to our partners out of love should be enough to fight/resist such unholy thoughts that lead to infidelity cool

You've summed it all up!

The reaction is probably because it's a woman who is crushing.

Crushing is simply that. It doesn't mean someone is loose. Because no matter how beautiful or handsome and intelligent ones spouse is, there is always someone more than that. It's ones conscious decision to stay faithful rather than lying to themselves that their SO is the all in all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Charlex23(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Beebah2000:
To me, it is a normal thing.
Besides, I am crushing on this guy lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Lol. The witcher

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by uptownemmygee(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

Which Year is dis?

2021?

Yeap
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by MrSly(m): 1:56am On Jan 01, 2022
Stargurl20:

Just as being married do not stop men from being attracted to other women and even going as far as frolicking, it's exactly the same with women, just that most women are able to tame their attraction towards opposite gender because they respect their marriages.
Did you just say that?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Stargurl20(f): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
MrSly:

Did you just say that?
Yes, sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) / Kids Drinking Dry Gin In Lagos (Photo) / Would You Place This Bottled Water Sofa In Your Living Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.