Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,309 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? (49001 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by ImoleNaija: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fidecoo:
Let me hear that my wife has a crush in my house,
She will just be crushed out of my house.

Yeye.

I'm with you on this, bro.

Yeyenatu

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by jrusky(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
No need for advice on this the answer is clear she is no longer in that marriage better set her free and deported her back to her family or she should go and marry her crush.

Such woman can never be honest infact before deporting her first do your kids DNA if you have any so you can have peace. My advise may be raw but that is the truth I have seen someone in that shit before the end was a sorry story just simply the man could not man enough to deported her back to her parent.

Pls don't slap or fight her it doesn't worth it just free her let her go and marry her crush and wait and see who will weep las las.

Pls that is me bro. I have no chill for nonsense if you do nonsense around I will give you nonsense reaction back immediately, no room for shit. Can't allow any delilah or Jezebel to ruin my life.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Digitalfinga: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So I visited my young Married friend and we were watching a movie where Christopher Okagbue (one handsome Guy that won GUS in 2012 or 2013) showed up..
Suddenly, my friend's Wife said 'Oh, see my Crush'.. shocked

Was surprised. My friend Did not say anything!. Whether he was Angry or not, I don't even know!.. sad smiley

But I was really Surprised and somewhat Confused!
Because some Singles Might have the likes of Genevieve, Nancy Isime, Beverly Naya, Ronaldo, Wizkid, RMD, etc as Celebrity crushes!

After Marriage, Are They still going to be Crushing on these People?

But, Really. Is it Right or Responsible for a Married person to have a Celebrity Crush?

Please Move to FP for further deliberation on this Issue!
Thanks!.. smiley
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Ugaboy: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
H
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by JoshTim: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
illicit:

U are crushing on someone's wife

She isn't married.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by descarado: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Low self esteem.
Go to South korea and see the extent fans go to have their celeb crush close to them. Married or not married, they don't joke with their crush. They promote them anyway necessary.
At least in naija, its only crushing.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by juanmiguel: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Someone cannot crush in peace again. As if she is going to meet the person.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by illicit(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Dshocker(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So I visited my young Married friend and we were watching a movie where Christopher Okagbue (one handsome Guy that won GUS in 2012 or 2013) showed up..

Was surprised. My friend Did not say anything!. Whether he was Angry or not, I don't even know!.. sad smiley

Because some Singles Might have the likes of Genevieve, Nancy Isime, Beverly Naya, Ronaldo, Wizkid, RMD, etc as Celebrity crushes!

But, Really. Is it Right or Responsible for a Married person to have a Celebrity Crush?

Thanks!.. smiley

Na normal thing oga!
No be everything you see you go talk, especially when you are married...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Beremx(f): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
I have a crush on at least ten celebrities, both foreign and local and my husband taunts me about it. My husband also has crush on female celebrities. No big deal.

Oya Kriss216 come and talk nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Truckpusher(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Having a crush on someone doesn't mean they are about to cheat or they are going to cheat.\\

I don't understand where this level of insecurity is coming from with this generation.

You're making yourself vulnerable if your girlfriend or spouse knew that their sexual misgivings is all you care about - They will always know the right button to push and make you react in a particular manner anytime they want.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by JoshTim: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
illicit:

She said so here tho

https://www.nairaland.com/6915710/it-right-married-person-celebrity#108920275
Chai, but your Monika ehn, illicit affair grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Mariangeles(f): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
Any married woman crushing on a celeb fit open leg if opportunity knocks. I can't trust such a woman.

As my wife,the only person you should have a crush on is me grin

Having a crush on a celebrity does not always mean desire to have sex with them. At least, for females, it is not always the case.
It could also mean admiration for that person.

Most men are just too possessive.
Having a crush is allowed jare!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by nobetoday: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Crushing on Someone is not the problem but letting your spouse to know, is where the problem lies.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Mayeldah(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Some things are better left unsaid

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by illicit(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
JoshTim:

Chai, but your Monika ehn, illicit affair grin grin grin

Me I am crushing on Cuppy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by ImoleNaija: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Exactly. Nothing is wrong if my wife says this guy is cute. Although, it's forbidden in our tradition, it doesn't mean she wants to have sex with him.

What a confusion! You may need to make some enquiries on why your tradition forbids it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by JoshTim: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
illicit:

If u want to crush

Crush on iyaebe

Me I am crushing on Cuppy and pocohantas tongue

E be like say na you be the husband o. But me want real life meeting

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by tnerro1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
My advice, married men or women, it is not everything you voice out. Somethings should be taken to the grave with you grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Bastard1stborn: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
You mean, being married and still wanna fuvk another cöck, although, a celebrity cöck? It's wrong.

Happy New year in advance
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by tesppidd: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Crush meaning.

a brief but intense infatuation for someone, especially someone unattainable.

grin

Let's not kid ourselves; we almost all have had crushes in our lives and marriage does not take it away or very rarely takes it away.

And a lot of people even after marriage still crush for other people;
a lot of people(both male and female)even after marriage still yearn to taste something different in terms of sexual experience.

What matters is how one is able to exercise control, self discipline and restraint and not to indulge in adultery.
And TBH, woman have a lot more self discipline and commitment to marital vows than men do.

Let's not kid ourselves; marriage hardly makes someone stop having a crush and most especially a celebrity crush.

But at the end of the day it is important for couples to respect each other's feelings and not discuss the matter of their 'crushes';

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by tesppidd: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
tnerro1:
My advice, married men or women, it is not everything you voice out. Somethings should be taken to the grave with you grin
Perfect summary.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Paul53: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin
To be very sincere, I won't let him to. tongue
I can't let him do that. Jeez embarassed embarassed
U no go talk true now...mumu

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by segtech68: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=108918651]

I know a man that allows his wife to go Bleep another woman when ever he travels, the wife will call him and be like "he didn't do it like you use to do it , honey when will you be back" , i swear with my life i didn't make this up, i know the man guy personally and they are young couple age less than 40
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Mariangeles(f): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mr5050:
Marriage is fun but too much seriousness no gree couples enjoy. I for one na my wife dey gather celebrities dash me as crush, Me too I dey dash her too nothing dey there. Make una dey try to dey enjoy this life small everything no be fight.

grin
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by tesppidd: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=segtech68 post=108933517][/quote] grin

So who told you?

Were you there when she was telling him "he didn't do it like you?"
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by laluski(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Thanks!.. smiley

Oga it's normal...I have a crush on GABRIELLE UNION AND CHARLIZE THERON and my wife and grown up daughter whose 19 years know this wella

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Chochovini: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin
To be very sincere, I won't let him to. tongue
I can't let him do that. Jeez embarassed embarassed
. Of course we don‘t expect you or any lady out there to answer yes to that question on a public forum like NL.

Fact is, Nigerian girls greatly have an unfathomable obssession for “White“ guys.

Therefore if by chance a white celebrity crush shows up with some wads of fresh Dollars, and em...em...emm, ok, I didn‘t say anything sha. But if you know you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by treatise: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
Any married woman crushing on a celeb fit open leg if opportunity knocks. I can't trust such a woman.

As my wife,the only person you should have a crush on is me grin
Trust is almost impossible in marriages unless God does not reveal or uncover stuff no matter how pious partners feign to be.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Kuriosmynd: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:
All I know is, there are couples (dating or married) who have celebrity crushes and they are okay, and fine with it and joke about it.

A crush can be nothing more than an admiration, in fact, crushing simply means admiration or likeness or attraction ESPECIALLY for someone older and that you can't get. Wanting to fk a còck or pùssay is lust. And other things. Other things that ain't crushes. Because it means nothing. Someone from way back in time, that you briefly see on TV and ... what? You want to be fighting your spouse over that?

You singu pringus do the most. grin

Your SO will have likes o, and obsessions and 'sweet tooths', quirks/peculiarities, 'indulgences,' just basically something they are dedicated to- boya you will goan start fighting with every thing that filled up their life to make their personality something you found attractive.

If it doesn't get in the way of you two 'coupling' or is not likely to result in cheating/divorce, leave it be.
Magnoliaa will like to fvck you someday. ur writing gives me hardon. And how old are you.I hope u are 35+....that's the pics of u I have...I wanna fvck 35+ big yansh Magnoliaa
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Chochovini: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fidecoo:
Let me hear that my wife has a crush in my house,
She will just be crushed out of my house.

Yeye.
. Hahahahahahaha real African man spotted. Funny @ Crushed Out!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by segtech68: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
the story is very long, i dated the wife's friend, though the girl is much younger to the wife but you can consider them as friend and she confined in her. it was the girl that told me everything and the story is even more than that. They have an happy marriage but they do very dirty shit in the secret, the funny part is that , this couple are a very very good christian, they don't don't miss church, they are educated , infact the wife has a masters degree..... for this lagos o, not america o
tesppidd:
grin

So who told you?

Were you there when she was telling him "he didn't do it like you?"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60 ( Photo ) / Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) / Kids Drinking Dry Gin In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.