Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? (49005 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is dicey, imagine the wife of the crush hears about your crushing?
She will just crush you girls.

Una no dey reason far aswear

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by larryking540: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
I don't see anything wrong if a married man or woman has a celebrity crush. The name is actually what is confusing most people. Celebrity crush can be someone who is a celebrity that you like. I have a celebrity crush and my husband knows. This has not caused any fight or misunderstanding.
what you as a lady will not tolerate ,don't display it at home,many men have secondary school crush , university crush even street crush but these they let go off or don't even talk about it because it will create insecurity among our spouses may be he is taller than u or fatter than you or has big boobs or big Yash,,let's appreciate what we have,I am not shock sha this one join y divorce they high everyday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by xavuv: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lol every married couple has a crush, you just don't say it publicly or infront of your significant other.

That your friend's wife said it publicly and without remorse, it means she can cheat without remorse. Sad! sad

I trust my mama nkechi, she will never say she loves RMD in my front, or anywhere, while we watching movie.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by SolarEdge: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
I hope you did not see that movie with noisy generator noise..

CHECK MY SIGNATURE ASAP
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by lucky4west: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
it is not normal for a married woman to crush on some one else outside your husband, that is lust being coded as crush....meaning if they come in contact with that guy they will go all the way with him, so if your husband is not your crush what are doing married to him? it also means your husband is not your ideal man and that alone is a recipe for trouble.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Annie001: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
How is he a celebrity when I don't know him
What does he do?
Dey disguise dere

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by ThEGodFaThEr113: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Guys i really want to make something very clear. To have a celebrity crush doesn't mean u want to Bleep the person. You might just like the person naturally nd might not have anything bad in mind
Story for the gods

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by olisaEze(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Africa my Africa! grin So because she got married, she cannot express herself again in her own home?? The patience that makes a successful marriage can only be learnt and not taught. What works for one might not necessarily work for another. Every marriage is unique to the other so mind ur business. Na advice no be curse.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Brushstrokes20: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Absolutely wrong, it's a sign of gross disrespect undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Princedapace(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
If she sees the man, she will Nack him.. grin

Pls, do help my friend complete her PhD programme in the University of Florida by participating in her research survey.

She has airtime gift for anyone who competes the survey.

Visit this thread to see how to participate
https://www.nairaland.com/6915603/get-airtime-reward-participating-phd

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Johel(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fiscus105:

Hope u know the meaning of crush?

I think in ur own way , being married make body system to die towards opposite gender.

You are married...Do not crush on anyone...Cos when faced with your crush,you could off your pant and loose guard when no one is watching....don't break those marital vows..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by jericco1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
Any married woman crushing on a celeb fit open leg if opportunity knocks. I can't trust such a woman.

As my wife,the only person you should have a crush on is me grin

That's what I wanted to say..
One night stand!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by wiseone28: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
I had a crush on Buhari at 2015 now see where i am drinking palmy in the village

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
I don't see anything wrong if a married man or woman has a celebrity crush. The name is actually what is confusing most people. Celebrity crush can be someone who is a celebrity that you like. I have a celebrity crush and my husband knows. This has not caused any fight or misunderstanding.

happy birthday but if your husband is not your only crush you're only deceiving yourself

don't expose your husband to flirt all in the name of freedom of having crush. it is total rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by NairaMaster1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stargurl20:

Just as being married do not stop men from being attracted to other women and even going as far as frolicking, it's exactly the same with women, just that most women are able to tame their attraction towards opposite gender because they respect their marriages.

Exactly. Nothing is wrong if my wife says this guy is cute. Although, it's forbidden in our tradition, it doesn't mean she wants to have sex with him.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Adakintroy: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stargurl20:

Just as being married do not stop men from being attracted to other women and even going as far as frolicking, it's exactly the same with women, just that most women are able to tame their attraction towards opposite gender because they respect their marriages.

Always taking high moral ground.

Or it's because once you are caught unlike the man who owns the house. You get to go live with your new man. And he may not want you that much.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Adakintroy: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stargurl20:

Always taking high moral ground.

Or it's because once you are caught unlike the man who owns the house. You get to go live with your new man. And he may not want you that much.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by phemmyfour: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So I visited my young Married friend and we were watching a movie where Christopher Okagbue (one handsome Guy that won GUS in 2012 or 2013) showed up..
Suddenly, my friend's Wife said 'Oh, see my Crush'.. shocked

Was surprised. My friend Did not say anything!. Whether he was Angry or not, I don't even know!.. sad smiley

But I was really Surprised and somewhat Confused!
Because some Singles Might have the likes of Genevieve, Nancy Isime, Beverly Naya, Ronaldo, Wizkid, RMD, etc as Celebrity crushes!

After Marriage, Are They still going to be Crushing on these People?

But, Really. Is it Right or Responsible for a Married person to have a Celebrity Crush?

Please Move to FP for further deliberation on this Issue!
Thanks!.. smiley
How old are you? What a silly question
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by TemmyT002(m): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
It's not a big deal.
Eveeybody has a celebrity crush.
I crush on Tiwa Savage and Yemi Aládé.
The problem is what will happen if you and your opposite crush meet in a very very private place.
I know nothing will happen in my case. I can't speak for others.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by lasisi69(f): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
yes,do and marry so you can patronize me because I know you'll definitely fight in your marriage, so I'm here to save you from that
lol... Nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by MufasaLion: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
unamamatoto:
Ode... Shrink means therapist and it's different from marriage counselor... Stop disgracing yourself here... Simp

Go get learned, son. Goodbye!
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Pootle: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
CRUSH and SWIPES grin
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by famouscargo4u: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So I visited my young Married friend and we were watching a movie where Christopher Okagbue (one handsome Guy that won GUS in 2012 or 2013) showed up..

Was surprised. My friend Did not say anything!. Whether he was Angry or not, I don't even know!.. sad smiley

Because some Singles Might have the likes of Genevieve, Nancy Isime, Beverly Naya, Ronaldo, Wizkid, RMD, etc as Celebrity crushes!

This is the mistakes people do to being married does not stop you from being human. Yes, she will crush on the man and any handsome man too; same way you you can be to a beautiful woman

But, Really. Is it Right or Responsible for a Married person to have a Celebrity Crush?

Thanks!.. smiley
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by johnsonmartina6(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
i first tell una say the moment you start thinking your wife is cheating,,, the kind heart attack way they follow am no be here,, enjoy your marriage as you see am and stop arguing for nothing,, since she dey crush,, make the husband beat the woman?.. shey marriage don scatter be that,,, thoes that stop the woman from opening the leg even for another man,, guy e get wome kind things way you go just leave for your health sake,, if you die today,, your spirit go watch another man hanging your wife leg,, na so. e reach,, enjoy when you are alive and avoid stress
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by unamamatoto: 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Go get learned, son. Goodbye!
Grandpa, go and get a refund... Ode... Getat undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by ukaface(f): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Thanks!.. smiley
Don't take life too serious...hiaaaaan.
What are the chances of her even meeting Chris? We all have celebrity crushes.

Me I get yafunyafun both home and abroad.
Better be calming down

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by ukaface(f): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
Any married woman crushing on a celeb fit open leg if opportunity knocks. I can't trust such a woman.

As my wife,the only person you should have a crush on is me grin
pele o

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Czario: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Marriage.... overrated as usual.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by socialmediaman: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stargurl20:

Not most Nigerian women. More than half of them go all the way and cheat

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Toks2008(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Thanks!.. smiley
No big deal.

A crush remains a crush.

Asa is my crush as well as Iyvone Jegede and many more but there is almost zero likelihood of me ever having any romance with them.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Prenonjebose: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Most married men and women have persons they admire. These are mostly persons they may never come in contact with. Some couples openly mention the names of such persons, while others may not, depending on the level of trust and friendship between them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) / Kids Drinking Dry Gin In Lagos (Photo) / Would You Place This Bottled Water Sofa In Your Living Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.