Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? (49008 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
illicit:

Which year?

The one that ends tomorrow

grin

U need to change ur motivational speaker
I wanted asking her same question,I don laugh taya

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by dingbang(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
I hope she wont be pissed if her husband has a crush on a more sexier celebrity

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by ThatFairGuy1: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
You don't tell me you have a celebrity crush, have it but don't lemme know.

Am I not cute enough to be your crush FOREVER angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by AfroKnight: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm a marriage counselor and don't even dare spoil my business for me else this forum won't contain us.

cheesy

Nobody should spoil business for this old woman o

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Father4all: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So I visited my young Married friend and we were watching a movie where Christopher Okagbue (one handsome Guy that won GUS in 2012 or 2013) showed up..
Suddenly, my friend's Wife said 'Oh, see my Crush'.. shocked

Was surprised. My friend Did not say anything!. Whether he was Angry or not, I don't even know!.. sad smiley

But I was really Surprised and somewhat Confused!
Because some Singles Might have the likes of Genevieve, Nancy Isime, Beverly Naya, Ronaldo, Wizkid, RMD, etc as Celebrity crushes!

After Marriage, Are They still going to be Crushing on these People?

But, Really. Is it Right or Responsible for a Married person to have a Celebrity Crush?

Please Move to FP for further deliberation on this Issue!
Thanks!.. smiley
Africans pay too much attention to irrelevant things

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Juoflife1(f): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by franchasng: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'll like to counsel them,I foresee trouble in that marriage.
Hahahahahahaha cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Johnman400: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Onj introuble and all obas in yoruba land share comments and subscribe pls....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7x9Z9CsNI
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by thesolutions(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So I visited my young Married friend and we were watching a movie where Christopher Okagbue (one handsome Guy that won GUS in 2012 or 2013) showed up..

Was surprised. My friend Did not say anything!. Whether he was Angry or not, I don't even know!.. sad smiley

Because some Singles Might have the likes of Genevieve, Nancy Isime, Beverly Naya, Ronaldo, Wizkid, RMD, etc as Celebrity crushes!

But, Really. Is it Right or Responsible for a Married person to have a Celebrity Crush?

Thanks!.. smiley

naraland owner has given tecno marketers job. season of sensational posts

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Navalsadiq(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Dear men don't put your trust in a woman

Except you want to play betnaija with your life
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by babavik: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stargurl20:

Just as being married do not stop men from being attracted to other women and even going as far as frolicking, it's exactly the same with women, just that most women are able to tame their attraction towards opposite gender because they respect their marriages.
But is it right?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Kriss216: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
Any married woman crushing on a celeb fit open leg if opportunity knocks. I can't trust such a woman.

As my wife,the only person you should have a crush on is me,even if i resemble monkey grin
Una don turn this guy photo to Meme?

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm a marriage counselor and don't even dare spoil my business for me else this forum won't contain us.
counsellor dey vex like this?
don't let me search you in righteousness.com to know if you are a start-time counselor or an end-time one.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Truvelisback(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
No, It is not Rigt, it is left.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by kennieG(m): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Guys i really want to make something very clear. To have a celebrity crush doesn't mean u want to Bleep the person. You might just like the person naturally nMd might not have anything bad in mind
Our females have different thought on that .. They accept Wholeheartedly that their celebrity crush can bang them .. My people na lie?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Loreettaa: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Thanks!.. smiley
She said "see my crush". Mind your business.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by tesppidd: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
segtech68:
the story is very long, i dated the wife's friend, though the girl is much younger to the wife but you can consider them as friend and she confined in her. it was the girl that told me everything and the story is even more than that. They have an happy marriage but they do very dirty shit in the secret, the funny part is that , this couple are a very very good christian, they don't don't miss church, they are educated , infact the wife has a masters degree..... for this lagos o, not america o
Wow crazy things happen.

They seem to me like perverts.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Franktom247(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wahala be like amazing grace it is new every morning
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Banhammy717: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
The guy should divorce that lady immediately, he should conduct DNA test on the children also.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by segtech68: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
my brother , things they happen o. the funny thing about their marriage is that , they will never breakup because infidelity is out of it . they are the infidelity
tesppidd:
Wow crazy things happen.

They seem to me like perverts.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
Crush comes with lust...
She was probably a Hoe
and your simp friend saved her...
I have been waiting for this kind of response, how would my wife sit with me and calls one mutherfucker her crush?
I ain't gonna take that shit from her, especially saying it aloud for me to hear.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by tesppidd: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
segtech68:
my brother , things they happen o. the funny thing about their marriage is that , they will never breakup because infidelity is out of it . they are the infidelity
lol
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by MufasaLion: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bastard1stborn:

Happy New year in advance

Oh, thank you.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by DaRuud(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Thanks!.. smiley

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by dapolaw(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
You need to get an oxford dictionary to know the real meaning of crush.... It's a feeling that fades away with time, it's never genuine.

Iyaebe:
I'll like to counsel them,I foresee trouble in that marriage.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Dagger111(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Guys i really want to make something very clear. To have a celebrity crush doesn't mean u want to Bleep the person. You might just like the person naturally nd might not have anything bad in mind

Na so una dey talk, any opportunity like this, una don open yash for free.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:

cheesy
cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by babavik: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Before you start saying it out, make sure you know your partner or spouse, avoid hide my id.
If my wife is the jealous type and I carefreely say am crushing on Tiwa Savage, what do you think she would do if she sees me with a hot colleague?
Therefore study your partner and respect marriage boundaries.
I've seen a man begging phyno for a selfie because the wife wants it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Grandmeister(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stargurl20:

Just as being married do not stop men from being attracted to other women and even going as far as frolicking, it's exactly the same with women, just that most women are able to tame their attraction towards opposite gender because they respect their marriages.
Most women respect their marriages? Lol. Nice joke.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:

cheesy

Are you minding Smellysperm? undecided

He always does this..

Anyways, that Boy didn't do well.
Why will you just start uploading ur photos on nairaland? undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Fiscus105(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Johel:

You are married...Do not crush on anyone...Cos when faced with your crush,you could off your pant and loose guard when no one is watching....don't break those marital vows..

Keep hide under one finger OK.

If you married I will advise u to go blind, that would eventually stop any feelings towards opposite gender.

In fact the way you people reason is worrisome.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Annie001:
How is he a celebrity when I don't know him
What does he do?
Dey disguise dere

Haba!
This Guy is a Famous TV Personality! He is a Nollywood Actor!
Have also seen him in African Magic drama series (AJOCHE AND UNBROKEN)..

In ur House, the TV Spoil? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) / Kids Drinking Dry Gin In Lagos (Photo) / Would You Place This Bottled Water Sofa In Your Living Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.