Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? (49006 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Skully01: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So I visited my young Married friend and we were watching a movie where Christopher Okagbue (one handsome Guy that won GUS in 2012 or 2013) showed up..
Suddenly, my friend's Wife said 'Oh, see my Crush'.. shocked

Was surprised. My friend Did not say anything!. Whether he was Angry or not, I don't even know!.. sad smiley

But I was really Surprised and somewhat Confused!
Because some Singles Might have the likes of Genevieve, Nancy Isime, Beverly Naya, Ronaldo, Wizkid, RMD, etc as Celebrity crushes!

After Marriage, Are They still going to be Crushing on these People?

But, Really. Is it Right or Responsible for a Married person to have a Celebrity Crush?
Please Move to FP for further deliberation on this Issue!
Thanks!.. smiley

You don't need to take life too serious. This just a banter to laugh about, my couple friends make jokes with this all the time.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Johel(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fiscus105:

Keep hide under one finger OK.

If you married I will advise u to go blind, that would eventually stop any feelings towards opposite gender.

In fact the you people reason is worrisome.

Kwantinu.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Annie001: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Haba!
This Guy is a Famous TV Personality! He is a Nollywood Actor!
Have also seen him in African Magic drama series (AJOCHE AND UNBROKEN)..

In ur House, the TV Spoil? cheesy cheesy
Please shut up
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by craigkoel1989: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
My Wife crush is Michael Godson and when I see anyone of his film na me go shout my wife come and she your crush, it is no big deal
My crush is Nadia Buahari and my wife knows it that we even named my daughter Nadia

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Missmossy(f): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
To me, it is a normal thing.

Besides, I am crushing on this guy lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Aww the Witcher cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Munzy14(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'll like to counsel them,I foresee trouble in that marriage.
See you counsel, smh...Shift jaree..

I thank God you didn't tell us if the man is poor or rich as he didn't say anything.. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by elevy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Having a crush as married man/woman is a recipe for adultery.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Akinh: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So I visited my young Married friend and we were watching a movie where Christopher Okagbue (one handsome Guy that won GUS in 2012 or 2013) showed up..

Was surprised. My friend Did not say anything!. Whether he was Angry or not, I don't even know!.. sad smiley

Because some Singles Might have the likes of Genevieve, Nancy Isime, Beverly Naya, Ronaldo, Wizkid, RMD, etc as Celebrity crushes!

But, Really. Is it Right or Responsible for a Married person to have a Celebrity Crush?

Thanks!.. smiley
bro stop taking Osogbo weed .
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by robosky02(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
I don't see anything wrong if a married man or woman has a celebrity crush. The name is actually what is confusing most people. Celebrity crush can be someone who is a celebrity that you like. I have a celebrity crush and my husband knows. This has not caused any fight or misunderstanding.

There is a difference

Oh I like this celebrity

Is different from

Oh see my crush

Reason small

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by robosky02(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
godofuck231:
Yes na , that's means one on one in a hotel room na bomb blast

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Eagba(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Beebah2000:

Besides, I am crushing on4r ur4g4g4 r8g4rîeré this guy lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
lol that's actually the work of a make up artist. even the voice was edited
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Babara1994(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stargurl20:

Just as being married do not stop men from being attracted to other women and even going as far as frolicking, it's exactly the same with women, just that most women are able to tame their attraction towards opposite gender because they respect their marriages.
Shut up there. They only thing you ppl are attracted to is money

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by davillian(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stargurl20:

Just as being married do not stop men from being attracted to other women and even going as far as frolicking, it's exactly the same with women, just that most women are able to tame their attraction towards opposite gender because they respect their marriages.
No cus they have a lot to lose
If she gets caught in the act.....

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Berankis: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stargurl20:

And husband's don't respect their marriage?
We should know better than generalizing our perceptions.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Eagba:
lol that's actually the work of a make up artist. even the voice was edited
ehhh!! undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by difference5050: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hhahahahaaaha you too funny
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Dybala11(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Beebah2000:

Besides, I am crushing on this guy lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Henry Cavill. Hope you know that our dear Witcher has no feeling, he crushes the heart of his crush. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Dybala11(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin To be very sincere, I won't let him to. tongue I can't let him do that. Jeez embarassed embarassed
Yinmu, you better confess. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Titi43: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ok no wahala , her ctush na crush na celeb wey she fit no see for life time abi? Its good to have a crush ,even crushes ,mine na dat girl wey dey next street, she be my crush. Abi na only celeb go be crush?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Enny2013(f): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm a marriage counselor and don't even dare spoil my business for me else this forum won't contain us.

Lol...very funny
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by mechanics(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
It is not right, maybe she was joking.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by eyinola: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Thanks!.. smiley
my friend fiance dey always post davio pix on her status with love emoji grin and she dey always comment with love emoji on his post on Instagram too, am sure David's pix only sef dey make her wet

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Enny2013(f): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Irritating! Dis generation self. Nothing special abt dese celebrities fah. Dey llive deir normal lives too. Dey only package deir looks n actions for d screen.
I hv no crush,bliv it or not.
Crushing on someone wotsoeva in my marriage will b a disrespect to my hubby. I DNT JOKE WT MY HUSBAND.u dare not disrespect him in my present.Dnt care if he's perfect or not. Respect him,d only man who cud pay my bride price.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by TheOmoney(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
If Opportunity for them to meet is slim...then no issues.

The whole 9ja (AG baby inclusive) know that Simi is crushing on J.Cole....but when A.G baby travelled to Atlanta, Georgia....he met with same person.... video called his wife for them to gist....e shock u bah.

Make Money my guy.... whoever ur baby crushes on won't seem like a competition but fun!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Ttjj: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
A whoreee will always be a whoree
Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by seemegold: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
craigkoel1989:
My Wife crush is Michael Godson and when I see anyone of his film na me go shout my wife come and she your crush, it is no big deal
My crush is Nadia Buahari and my wife knows it that we even named my daughter Nadia

God bless you my brother, some people are just too serious with little things in marriage. Ronaldo was my crush while my husband too has two nollywood actresses whom he usually called his wife. we only joke about them and move, we can't take things too hard on ourselves, only enjoy life in our little way cause you don't know when you will die. so, we shouldn't create unnecessary sorrow in our marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by luminouz(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
well, that was before. But now, Geralt of Rivia don enter my eyes embarassed

Urrrghhhhhh!!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by luminouz(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Enny2013:
Irritating! Dis generation self. Nothing special abt dese celebrities fah. Dey llive deir normal lives too. Dey only package deir looks n actions for d screen.
I hv no crush,bliv it or not.
Crushing on someone wotsoeva in my marriage will b a disrespect to my hubby. I DNT JOKE WT MY HUSBAND.u dare not disrespect him in my present.Dnt care if he's perfect or not. Respect him,d only man who cud pay my bride price.
What if he can't pay your brideprice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Ayion: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
I see nothing wrong with that..

Lack of truth from yo spouse makes you keep mute from what ya wanna say..
It’s totally wrrrong
As a married woman, the only person you should be crushing( lusting after) on should be your husband. If he is not your crush, why then did you accept to marry him?
Secondly, she is very wrong also for saying it out loud. It will promote lack of trust from her husband especially if she has opportunity of meeting the said crush.
Imagine another woman passing by and the man shouts out loud that he is lusting after her. Do you think this is right for their union?
People get tempted but you should deal with your temptation within you and stop boasting about it in front of the people it could hurt.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Enny2013(f): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
luminouz:

What if he can't pay your brideprice cheesy
Lol... Only myself understand dis statement.
He was d only one guaranteed to pay n he paid.
He wouldn't be my husband if he couldn't pay. Yep!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Ayion: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
seemegold:

God bless you my brother, some people are just too serious with little things in marriage. Ronaldo was my crush while my husband too has two nollywood actresses whom he usually called his wife. we only joke about them and move, we can't take things too hard on ourselves, only enjoy life in our little way cause you don't know when you will die. so, we shouldn't create unnecessary sorrow in our marriage.
I believe anytime your husband is banging you, it’s Ronaldo’s face that plays in your head and Nadia for him also.
It’s not wrong to feel attracted to someone. But the moment you chose to marry another, you should direct all that attraction towards your spouse. Your husband should be your crush and Ronaldo should be you EX- CRUSH

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by suffering: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
So why did moderators put their half-baked title on the matter? I will soon stop people visiting me so I won’t see my issue on Nairaland. Haba, you people bring anything here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) / Kids Drinking Dry Gin In Lagos (Photo) / Would You Place This Bottled Water Sofa In Your Living Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.