Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! (4083 Views)

The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] / MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I paid the aboki and grabbed the package, i looked behind me and eyed the idi0t head to toe, i looked at my right and to make everything more interesting, i saw a young friend of mine, a boy in his early teens, he is an slowpoke and he makes a living begging for alms, i walked up to him and handed him the nylon of suya, he screamed for joy!!

I walked back to my sack, looked at the girl and gave a very satisfactory smile, picked up my sack and continued dragging to the trash pickup centre!
On my way i met a group of my age mates, they stopped me and started hailing giving me series of fistbumps. Apparently they were watching the whole time!

I met the idi0t
on my way to work this morning, she was pissed at the sight of me, i gave her that smile again without giving eye contact, i walked past her like i didn't see her! grin

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Pre-Order GETTING THE GOLDEN P£NIS SYNDROME by TheGidRedpiller For Just N100!
CHECK SIGNATURE!!
I love you bro!

1 Like

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by lkillbrokehoes: 5:14am On Jan 01, 2022
Doradorwa:
A true word.... Kudos.
It's sad that you are believing a troll, believe what that boy said at your own peril, someone that doesn't have up to 5k in his account. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 01, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
It's sad that you are believing a troll, believe what that boy said at your own peril, someone that doesn't have up to 5k in his account. cheesy
Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Daughter Was Raped / Interracial Dating? / Husband Must Be Older Than The Wife Is It A Law Anywhere?(legal, Customary, Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.