Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! (4078 Views)

The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] / MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
DonBenny77:
Nairaland hoes are pained
BIG TIME!
Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Enigma2049:
Why are all you bitches and Simps so triggered by what the op did? Y'all should choke for all i care.
grin grin TRP IS GOLDEN!!

4 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
zoer:

Na her Papa give him dey money?....Why so pained?
Help me ask that question again pls.

1 Like

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Tallesty1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Whoever stops to talk with an idi0t is an idi0t.

Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by FriendsAndFans(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Doradorwa:
Your message is full of hate... Even if the girl is a leech that does not give you the right for all this your choice of words. I know you are trying to sound woke and make your message more interesting but bro.... It's trash.... The hate and bile in you is too toxic.
simp

4 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by franklingud(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nairaland = Drama land....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have seen more and am gonna see more next year!..

Anticipating with arms crossed cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by T0BY(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by heniford2: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
siofra:
I'm just avoiding this guy's thread because I don't want to be banned now. cheesy

He thinks he has sense. Bloody hypocrite! I only pity the gullible people he's deceiving in the name of redpill.

If anyone cares;

TheGidredpiller is using you, he's just a business man trying to start his Amazon KDP. You want to escape the manipulations of women but you're stupidly falling for the manipulations of your fellow man. Truly the illiteracy levels among these redpillers is alarming.

A woman can even pretend to be a male and come and sell one useless book to these redpillers
*SMH
why not you start urs we have thousands of girls here u call it business start urs too undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
The red pill is indeed all about hate and toxicity. Just read the above write up and you will feel the heated/accumulated hate. How sad. Hate over very minor daily life issues.

The red pill is all about breeding hate which leads to a distorted mindset by the readers, a distorted mindset definitely leads to malfunctioned attitude towards relating to women.

When there is a malfunctioned attitude towards women by the malefolks, they can easily fall into homosexuality, drug addictions, frustrations and queer lifestyles.

The red pill is simply a tool to ruin relationships and the human mind.

7 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
T0BY:
Serves her right. Meanwhile, TRP is GOLDEN
It always is!
Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
heniford2:
why not you start urs we have thousands of girls here u call it business start urs too undecided
grin grin
Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by SarutobiEky(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
siofra:
I'm just avoiding this guy's thread because I don't want to be banned now. cheesy

He thinks he has sense. Bloody hypocrite! I only pity the gullible people he's deceiving in the name of redpill.

If anyone cares;

TheGidredpiller is using you, he's just a business man trying to start his Amazon KDP. You want to escape the manipulations of women but you're stupidly falling for the manipulations of your fellow man. Truly the illiteracy levels among these redpillers is alarming.

A woman can even pretend to be a male and come and sell one useless book to these redpillers
*SMH
cheesy see you attacking another. Foolish slowpoke of a girl.

4 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by SarutobiEky(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
That boy deserved my money more even though he didn't ask for it.
you get patience. I would have given her a strong push to get outta my way.

3 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Kisico: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
The red pill is indeed all about hate and toxicity. Just read the above write up and you will feel the heated/accumulated hate. How sad. Hate over very minor daily life issues.

The red pill is all about breeding hate which leads to a distorted mindset by the readers, a distorted mindset definitely leads to malfunctioned attitude towards relating to women.

When there is a malfunctioned attitude towards women by the malefolks, they can easily fall into homosexuality, drug addictions, frustrations and queer lifestyles.

The bolded is so true. Sadly, the red pill has succeded in ruining the gullible who lack wisdom and mind of their own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
SarutobiEky:
you get patience. I would have given her a strong push to get outta my way.
But it would be a lot boring that way right?
Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by SarutobiEky(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
But it would be a lot boring that way right?
true sha. cheesy
Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Biglittlelois(f): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Life is sincerely not that hard, you could have just walked away.

4 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by HillaryNelo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ok in summary dis guy has a dark heart n soul. Awesome

3 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Babara1994(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
siofra:

If anyone cares;

*SMH
It's a lie. He is making sense. I'm also a red piller. Our community is growing
Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Babara1994(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

We all have freedom of expression. Please don't derail the thread with your baseless and selfish opinion.

3 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Babara1994(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Op, you did well. It's so unfortunate that our society has been breeding weak, selfish and entitled females.

3 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Babara1994(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
HillaryNelo:
Ok in summary dis guy has a dark heart n soul. Awesome
SIMPle comment

1 Like

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by HillaryNelo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Babara1994:
SIMPle comment
Yeah very SIMPle ASSHOLE

1 Like

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Babara1994(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Recently, one lady asked me to lend her 5k. I declined. The same day, a male friend asked me for 10k; I sent him the money immediately.

Money sent to females is wasted money. They don't appreciate these things. Know this and know peace.

5 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Babara1994:
Recently, one lady asked me to lend her 5k. I declined. The same day, a male friend asked me for 10k; I sent him the money immediately.

Money sent to females is wasted money. They don't appreciate these things. Know this and know peace.
YOU ARE A KING!!

3 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
CHECK MY LATEST THREAD NOW!!

2 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
This is very bad of you ni.
While in school, i boarded a tricycle while returning from school.
I checked my bag and i discovered I've lost small cash. Na one girl of my age save me that day. She paid the T-fare for me and wouldn't collect the small money left on me. She taught me to always be a human first before any other ideology.
I'm not trying to propel you to extravagantly give out money, but try to be reasonable and mature in your dealings.
Ladies call me a stingy guy in school cus I always know when someone is in need. I'll simply tell you that ' You don't need it and I can't buy frivolities for people in this regime. Then i smile and pass.
Message sent
But the hostile message you sent to her while being mischievous will only spark the sexual authority you'll have over her. Yeah, your mumu aftermath smile sends a sexual message to her (simple psychology) and your fellow red pillers don't bed ladies in close proximity. undecided

So mister man i ask you, why does all the female folks deserve to be treated like thrash?

5 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by shopwiser: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
OP na lecturer for shola alpha make class
Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by InternetAgbero: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
The Red Pill rage is a phase, man. If not anything, it means your soul is yearning for growth...for Truth.

Being angry at women doesn't make you a nasty human being so long you don't act on it and actually want to grow.
No lies, there's career leeches out there but the question is, why do you ALWAYS attract those kinds of women. To the point where you're this consumed by rage.

You'll grow past it when you go through the individuation process and have a better relationship with your animus. It's a phase.

2 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
zoer:

Na her Papa give him dey money?....Why so pained?
My brother help me ask.....o.
Or abi the guy collect loan from im hand.

2 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by orgylover: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Babara1994:

I don't give people money based on gender and I don't give people money expecting anything in return. This Christmas I gave a guy 60k, not because he is a guy , but becsuse he needed it most. In 2 months , I plan to give another girl 230k to start her biz, I am not giving her because she is a girl but because she is a human in need.

3 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
orgylover:
I don't give people money based on gender and I don't give people money expecting anything in return. This Christmas I gave a guy 60k, not because he is a guy , but becsuse he needed it most. In 2 months , I plan to give another girl 230k to start her biz, I am not giving her because she is a girl but because she is a human in need.
A true word.... Kudos.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? / Chrisland Video: Female Student Knows Sex, Was Not Raped – Tonto Dikeh / Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.