Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? (29176 Views)

Natural Way Of Making People Attracted To You / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You / Viral Video Of Female University Student Captured On Camera Gets People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by flokii: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sense of humor, sweet voice, caring nature and good looks.. there's never a boring moment for the girls around me.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Raychee(f): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
My physical features. Then a lot of other things makes them stay.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by tollyboy5(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
folake4u:
Dimples.
Gap tooth.
Smile.

Na wetin be my JuJu. cheesy
That's all?

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by folake4u(f): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
[q][/quote]
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
If you know you have a nice smile , gather here let's smile together.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Mko123(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Na correction you wan correct Abi Na mock you wan mock yourself? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

So you Sabi grammar like this Na him you never become professor of English or Nobel laureate grin

Oniranu oshi cool

E pain me seeing you type that rubbish with the school fees we paid for your literacy.

That error don't look pidgin talk more of foreign language

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Mrbenny001: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
I'm dangerously NICE shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Damnfailure: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
badboyTee:
grin grin so you mean jagaban looks better than you

Yes o at least jagaban is an achiever
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by elonmuskbaby: 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mko123:

E pain me seeing you type that rubbish with the school fees we paid for your literacy.

abeg getat jare

You and who paid your school fees?
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by opera1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Brain
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by DSC7: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
saphiere:
Mine are plenty. Let me list a few.
1. Calm spirit.
2. Gentle soul.
3. Good heart.
4. Easily forgives.
5. Generosity.
6. Being Friendly.
7. Being open minded.
8. Sharing.
9. Having thick skin.

If na interview u don fail woefully.....

Mention one u dey write your full biography
10. Being intelligent.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by AlphaBeta130: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
My wavy hair, pink lip, tall, dark(not too dark) and slim stature,
People keep commenting on my hair almost on a daily basis followed by my lips. I am a guy but my lips look like a girl's own.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
EvangJay:
Godliness and Goodliness

The black guy in the middle resembles my selfish school father for school then.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Thebig4: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
Cos i am an halfcast half canadian half nijah
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by benqo01(m): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
THE WAY I TALK,SMILE,WALK AND HEIGHT
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by vickydevoka(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
I won't lie bro. It's just my money.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by KarinaLove(f): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
I'm Black in complexion yet people keeping staring at me once I step out of my house.

I thought people get attracted to fair people only

If I buy something, some will say "Don't Pay".

If I enter bus, I will hear "Sister, person don pay for u"

I wonder why undecided
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by LINTUNE(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
saphiere:
Mine are plenty. Let me list a few.
1. Calm spirit.
2. Gentle soul.
3. Good heart.
4. Easily forgives.
5. Generosity.
6. Being Friendly.
7. Being open minded.
8. Sharing.
9. Having thick skin.
10. Being intelligent.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Emdebby2: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
My beautiful face and my coca cola shape.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by DeAlphaMale(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
I don't actually know but i think it's because I'm that funny guy
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mko123:

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by sugarsoul(m): 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
pocohantas:
Voice
Smile

Till date even my old friends still say “this your voice sef!”

Once we had a singing competition and my boss said “We are covered in this unit, Poco would represent us”

I told him I can’t sing o. He said it is impossible.

Him: You can’t sing on a stage? But you can sing for your man inside room ba?

My boss though. grin
Seems it's this voice I've been looking for.. grin grin
Hey Queen Poco, I want to book a voice call
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Mazzatov: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
SuperBlack:
Good Character and always having solution for almost everything

How you take know say na good character you get...
NaiRaland lol �
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
KarinaLove:
I'm Black in complexion yet people keeping staring at me once I step out of my house.

I thought people get attracted to fair people only

If I buy something, some will say "Don't Pay".

If I enter bus, I will hear "Sister, person don pay for u"

I wonder why undecided
Come let me also be paying for u

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by KingAzari: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
"Bad boy" face, athletic body, 6.2 ft above sea level and chocolaty brown melanin. Should I mention the AA 0+ extra?

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by paix(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
My sense of humor.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by boolet: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
My smell wink
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by yahmohy27: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
HERE TO READ MEANINGLESS COMMENTS
Same here
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Bifas1: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
I'm short, ugly, broke, not intelligent etc. As such, ladies give me arms lenght.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Omotosho1090905(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
No be lie grin
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by paix(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=LINTUNE post=109604936][/quote]Thick skin? You dey chop hippo or elephant?
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nmezor(f): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Here to read some white lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / Why You Should Not Contact Your EX / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.