Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 (53288 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by nedekid: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr113:

Shut up! How much did Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder and fury made this year? Stop believing nonsense.
So the best way to respond to my post is by telling me to shut up?
You are uncouth.
Kindly ignore my response to your post.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Enjoy
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Bignuell(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
No hating but i think Nigerians here we ought to correct some impression. $21M is a shit load of money but sometime make we dey look the person wey dey talk am. This is what some sportmen earn yearly or a little more than that. Mcgregor had to sell his whiskey company for him to be the highest paid athlete last year. The rolls royce and lamborghini are all fucking affordable. Go check cuebankz or mambaforex page for ig, they ain't celebrity but they gat wheels like crazy. He made money no doubt but you see this talk na....... grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by jericco1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr113:

Mumu, can't you Nigerians use your brains for once.

You're a fool
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr113: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThinkWISELY:

Calm down grin off course na for gram , there's no where I said what he said was truth

He might make more or less or even same figure, neither of us is 100% correct here , so no fuse.
Guy, why you dey yarn like This? How much did Anthony Joshua with better endorsements made this year. Make una dey calm down na. Even Britney spears is not worth more than 50 million dollars after all her hit.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

BigWiz made more, but you would never see him publicize himself.

There are levels to this shit.

Big Wiz is the Biggest Export from Africa.
Beeg Weez made “more”, you know this despite not being in his circle or his accountant but “you’ll never see him publicize himself”. Lmao!

You manchanla stans smoke a different pot.

13 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr113: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
jericco1:

You're a fool
Mumu dey worry you
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by MPESA(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Aburada:
Not surprised always hungry of attention.

Someone that has $30 billion dollars in is account is bragging of making 22 million dollars grin grin

You are the one seeking attention here because the said 30b na naira not USD.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Successkay12(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
signature2012:

This guy sha!!!!!!!
Must you infiltrate Gospel preaching to all threads on NL?
Pls help me and ask him again oooooo
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ceematics: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
And here I am looking for 100mb to update my WhatsApp grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by gazza07(m): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Believe this, and believe that okonkwo's sheep grew horn and Tonto dike doesn't like internet and buhari is not corrupt and putin is a peaceful man and Joe Biden is fit and bubu is graduate and Kim Kardashian is a vir and Mayweather is broke... Believe this and believe whatever you're told! Internet life, fake life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by gnhpowerhouse: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

. Never Compare Whizkid with OBO ... It's Shit ...Davido money stream keeps flowing even without music ..That is Wealth ..not someone that get cash only from Music...Both great Guys. though

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bignuell:
Papa ifeanyi na my gee but this one na cap. So him dey tell me say e made more money than some sport athletes. Be like somepeople no know wetin $21M be grin grin
Do you realize that papa Ifeanyi is old money and this $21 million might include stocks and other businesses he has in his name by virtue of his father laying the financial blocks for him?
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr113: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
nedekid:

So the best way to respond to my post is by telling me to shut up?
You are uncouth.
Kindly ignore my response to your post.
Shut up is not an insult but I'm sorry if you felt otherwise but make una no dey allow these naija artists them use una catch cruise. Just ask yourself this; did Justin Bieber make up to 23 million dollars this year alone?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Toks2008(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lies.

Let him break it down.

I'm very happy he is making money but make e no exaggerate abeg.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bignuell:
No hating but i think Nigerians here we ought to correct some impression. $21M is a shit load of money but sometime make we dey look the person wey dey talk am. This is what some sportmen earn yearly or a little more than that. Mcgregor had to sell his whiskey company for him to be the highest paid athlete last year. The rolls royce and lamborghini are all fucking affordable. Go check cuebankz or mambaforex page for ig, they ain't celebrity but they gat wheels like crazy. He made money no doubt but you see this talk na....... grin grin
Do you realize that David is son to one of Nigeria’s richest men? Lmao

This can mean that his father has stocks/investments and all in his name? There’s a reason old money tastes different from new money aka Wizkid.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Starz825(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr113:

Shaarap! Don't fall for the hype. Even Rick Ross didn't make that amount last year e come be ordinary Davido.
look at you..
You compare big wiz, davido and burna to Rick Ross...
You need to go listen to Akon interview couple of years ago...
He said he loves Nigeria big artists...he further said most of the luxury things you see with them like gold chains, carsz are theirs...but their counterpart in US live fake lives...
Ogbeni, this guys are big boyz... because they are from here does not mean thing...

Aw many of Rick Ross song this year beat wiz song -essence.... When last Rick Ross song collect Grammy ??.

Burna, wiz, davido ...no be small artist again...
Big wiz continue to break record at 02 arena sold out tickets consistently...you think say na beans

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Okhuadams(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Peace081:
Nice one my love ❤
ur love for nairaland him no you dey masturbate for there
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr113: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Modarun:

Only if you add money made from being a share holder in his dad's company. If we are talking music and endorsements, Davido didn't make as much as Wizkid and Burna Boy.
Why are you guys like This? How much is the worth of his dad's company that he will earn up to 23 million dollars?

7 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ofiko123(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Congratulations to davido..
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr113: 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Starz825:

look at you..
You compare big wiz, davido and burna to Rick Ross...
You need to go listen to Akon interview couple of years ago...
He said he loves Nigeria big artists...he further said most of the luxury things you see with them like gold chains, carsz are theirs...but their counterpart in US live fake lives...
Ogbeni, this guys are big boyz... because they are from here does not mean thing...

Aw many of Rick Ross song this year beat wiz song -essence.... When last Rick Ross song collect Grammy ??.

Burna, wiz, davido ...no be small artist again...
Big wiz continue to break record at 02 arena sold out tickets consistently...you think say na beans
How old are You? Not an insult, just want to know if I will continue to engage you or not.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Okhuadams(m): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

of course wizzy made more. But the real question is how much did you made pls brag about it we are waiting

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Na people wey no dey exposed he fit dish this kind lie.

21 million dollars from where? Does he know what 21 million dollars is? Add up all his endorsement deals join, it's not up to that. Kid always exaggerating.

If he truly made that amount, he won't come here to be making noise.
are you Davido? Is Davido you? Person say him make 9bn you dey doubt am. Na you make am for am?

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by BigJoe19: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr113:

Shut up is not an insult but I'm sorry if you felt otherwise but make una no dey allow these naija artists them use una catch cruise. Just ask yourself this; did Justin Bieber make up to 23 million dollars this year alone?
Bieber definitely made over $100million. It's the tax they pay that makes money short for American musicians.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by grandstar(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
I very much doubt this figure. He obviously made a lot but i doubt it is up to halfof this

3 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
EJEHSON:
Congratulations OBO and may God bless the work of our hands in the coming year.
Amen!
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by BigJoe19: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
Obviously most of the Davido earnings would be outside music. Don't think Davido can earn over $7million a year from just music.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Badguy77(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Guy, GETAT

Stop hating nigga

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Candidlady: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Too bad and I didn't make any money from my music, I only spent alot too bad

lmao

sorry. Igot one babana like that! He'd give you a red handkey to tie on the mic whenever you wanna record. But it will cost you! Hmu if you are down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi: My Tribal Marks Drove The Father Of My Child Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.