Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 (53389 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
How much taxes did he pay to the nigerian government?

Maybe we should go rob his house undecided
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

Lmao! The 21 million is not only stocks and investments na. David has recurring income and royalties from his music. He is one of the most endorsed celebrities this year. Accumulating that can easily net him 21 million.

Heck, David is one of the biggest music artists in Africa, it’s not a big deal to net/gross such.

Can u pls give a breakdown of the royalties and recurring income from his music? Can u also give us a breakdown of his income from endorsements that u say "Accumulating that can easily net him 21 million"?
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

So if Davido came from a generation of wealth, what is the thing that is generating the wealth to d tune of $23m?
Lmao! Billionaires are grossing billions in yearly revenue. The popular and successful child of a multi millionaire grossing or netting 21 million a year, should not be rocket science.

He has a ton of investments/stock, his father is one of the richest men in the country running businesses worth a few hundred million dollars. David is a shareholder in his father’s empire. The value of his stock will definitely be in the millions of dollars. When you also add his personal earnings, it shouldn’t be hard to see how he made such.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Felabrity: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Na people wey no dey exposed he fit dish this kind lie.

21 million dollars from where? Does he know what 21 million dollars is? Add up all his endorsement deals join, it's not up to that. Kid always exaggerating.

If he truly made that amount, he won't come here to be making noise.
do you know how many endorsements he signed in 2021?
You think say na 5 naira?

The concerts?

Did you know how much streams he got? + youtube revenue

Lad go do your calc well
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThatFairGuy1: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
How old are you angry
djflexcy:
Damn see money, national assembly should just borrow from him
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by mechanics(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wow, his tithes will be much be that.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

I definitely don’t have specifics but I can make inferences to allude to the fact that he could make 21 million a year, using certain markers: He’s from a generation of wealthy men, royalties from his music, investments, endorsements etc
Like I mentioned, it could also mean this is not his net income but gross income.

If u don't no how much he made how much he makes from the stocks and investments that his father has in his name, how then did u arrive at your above conclusion?
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u pls give a breakdown of the royalties and recurring income from his music? Can u also give us a breakdown of his income from endorsements that u say "Accumulating that can easily net him 21 million"?
I definitely can’t give specific breakdowns as I’m not his accountant. I can only make inferences: I know his father is a multi millionaire in dollars, David has a catalogue of songs that will generate royalties for his generation, David is one of the most successful musicians on the continent and it’s not hard for these elite artists to pocket streaming revenue in millions of dollars. David has multi million dollar endorsements with big brands etc
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Felabrity:
do you know how many endorsements he signed in 2021?
You think say na 5 naira?

The concerts?

Did you know how much streams he got? + youtube revenue

Lad go do your calc well

So tell us how much he made from endorsements, concerts, YouTube revenue?
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Felabrity: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

BigWiz made more, but you would never see him publicize himself.

There are levels to this shit.

Big Wiz is the Biggest Export from Africa.
you can never tell
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

BigWiz made more, but you would never see him publicize himself.

There are levels to this shit.

Big Wiz is the Biggest Export from Africa.
So why are you comparing both of them
Must David behave like wizy
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Felabrity: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
donofdons:
I hope Davido is paying his taxes in the USA since he is a citizen of that blessed country
man just got himself fuked

USA and Nigeria tax organisation be looking like him like
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

If u don't no how much he made how much he makes from the stocks and investments that his father has in his name, how then did u arrive at your above conclusion?
There’s something called inference, which means you can use the known to guesstimate the unknown… e.g, I don’t know how much Dj Cuppy makes from music or anything but by virtue of her being a shareholder in her father’s business, she’s worth and makes millions of dollars yearly. I know this because Otedola is worth in the hundreds of millions, so I can easily quantify Cuppy’s net worth.

Bottom line is, there’s a reason why we’re hustling: so that our kids can have this luxury.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by zcee: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Obo we no say u get money but stop this your exaggeration e don too much abeg,..
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Felabrity: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

So tell us how much he made from endorsements, concerts, YouTube revenue?
bro go do your calc

Plus that lad has over 20million followers on Instagram

You think say that one too na beans
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

Lmao! Billionaires are grossing billions in yearly revenue. The popular and successful child of a multi millionaire grossing or netting 21 million a year, should not be rocket science.

He has a ton of investments/stock, his father is one of the richest men in the country running businesses worth a few hundred million dollars. David is a shareholder in his father’s empire. The value of his stock will definitely be in the millions of dollars. When you also add his personal earnings, it shouldn’t be hard to see how he made such.

Since it's not rocket science, What is d value of these ton of investments/stock and shares in his father's company? How much does he get in revenue by these?
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Didi2d(m): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dude wan use style know how Much wiz kid worth, by provoking another debate between his fan and wizzy fan.
Every sane human knows as at today wiz kid is richer than Davido.

Wizzy shut down US, UK with his concert. He's still doing same right now in Africa, but dude doesn't brag.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Htt0: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
grin
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Felabrity:
bro go do your calc

Plus that lad has over 20million followers on Instagram

You think say that one too na beans

Since u say it is not beans, am sure u have done the calculation. Answering my question shouldn't be a problem:

tell us how much he made from endorsements, concerts, YouTube revenue
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Since it's not rocket science, What is d value of these ton of investments/stock and shares in his father's company? How much does he get in revenue by these?

philip0906:

There’s something called inference, which means you can use the known to guesstimate the unknown… e.g, I don’t know how much Dj Cuppy makes from music or anything but by virtue of her being a shareholder in her father’s business, she’s worth and makes millions of dollars yearly. I know this because Otedola is worth in the hundreds of millions, so I can easily quantify Cuppy’s net worth.

Bottom line is, there’s a reason why we’re hustling: so that our kids can have this luxury.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Shegzy8(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Aburada:
Not surprised always hungry of attention.

Someone that has $30 billion dollars in is account is bragging of making 22 million dollars grin grin

Baba!! Everybody sabi say the 30BG na in naira now. He never said it’s in dollars. That 1 dey obvious na
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Felabrity: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u say it is not beans, am sure u have done the calculation. Answering my question shouldn't be a problem:

tell us how much he made from endorsements, concerts, YouTube revenue
As per say I be his account officer? Rest

My point is, those figures can be fact.

Period.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr113:

Shaarap! Nobody will disclose the true sum of an endorsement. All na for the gram.
Nobody?
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Bluntemperor: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
djflexcy:
Damn see money, national assembly should just borrow from him

You get sense in this crossover night,eh!
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr113:

End of discussion, I'm done talking to you.
Ofcourse, there’s nothing to say.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Mustiboy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Chris Brown's net worth is about $40m. Please, how did Davido make $22m in a year.

This nigga must think we're fools here. Even many global entertainers don't make half of that in a year, let alone Davido.

Make nigga ease up with lies

7 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Didi2d:
Dude wan use style know how Much wiz kid worth, by provoking another debate between his fan and wizzy fan.
Every sane human knows as at today wiz kid is richer than Davido.

Wizzy shut down US, UK with his concert. He's still doing same right now in Africa, but dude doesn't brag.

No be only richer. Lmao! You think say new money fit stand where old money dey talk?
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by tarantino1: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
BigJoe19:
Bieber definitely made over $100million. It's the tax they pay that makes money short for American musicians.

grin

Justin Bieber has never made up to $100 million a year in his career before no Be even now when he never do show for five years now.

The only entertainers who pull that number from music alone is Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, Beyonce.

Drake and the weeknd have come close with over 90 million dolls each in their best years

And these are the biggest singers in the world.

But this was pre covid.

Now during covid, none of these artistes don even smell 25 million dolls.

So abeg how Davido take chop this money?

How many streams e albums get? How many arenas and stadium he sell out back to back to back wey go fit give am this cash? How much e earn as endorsement?

cheesy grin
Make Una think this thing well?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Orubebe01: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
jericco1:
He definitely made more than that, dude is just being modest
His accountant talking

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Pataricatering(f): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
"Davido Adeleke ! That's a whole lot of good cash you made . Ensure you make JESUS Christ your LORD and Savior.

Because making all the Cash on earth or Having all the whole Earth without Having JESUS Christ is a WASTE! It is Worthless and Destructive!
GOD ALMIGHTY give us Understanding...
abeg Sharap, make we hear word .

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

Guy, this is accounting. U dont have figures or any credible information and u are throwing your weight around? So u are saying in essence is that all your argument has no logical basis as u can't back it up with anything but guesses?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tboss' See-Through Outfit To AFRIMA 2017 (Photos) / Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) / Femi Adebayo Remarries. Weds Maimunat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.