Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. (34926 Views)

If You Have A Sister, Daughter That Lives In A Parish, Tell Her To Come Home / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by seguno2: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good afternoon nairalanders and Happy new year to everyone. I promise to be brief.

My fiance and I hv been dating for 2 years. He's doing well for himself, he's humble, he's quick to apologize even when you're at fault. He calls his mom and siblings regularly, but he don't talk to his Dad. If I ask, he would say forget about him

My fiance has been keeping malice with his father for 3 years now. I don't know what transpired between them because he would never tell me. He act like his father doesn't exist.

His mom and I do talk on phone once in a while. Yesterday I called her to wish her happy new year, we spoke well and she prayed for me. Abt 10 mins later she called back, but this time she was crying, She explained how his son has not been talking to his Father, she said this year 2022 would make it 3 years, she said they have called elders and pastors to talk to him but all to no avail. She said It would be her greatest joy if I also help her talk to him since he loves me so much. We were on the phone for over 45min.

Nairalanders, he's coming to seek my hand in marriage by March but I'm scared and here are my reasons. 1) His he pretending to be nice to me 2) what if we have little misunderstanding when we get married will he forgive me or keep malice with me for years

I was so angry at him, I told him that I'm giving him now till month end to reconcile every conflict or dispute he has with his father else I'm calling our relationship a quit, because this character seems to be a redflag to me. He started begging me, he said I don't understand yet he's not telling me anything.

I'm really confused. Please help a sister.

Any update

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by Rawhumper(m): 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
To be candid with you,quit that relationship

that shows a lot about him no matter what
his dad did.Even if his dad slept his girl friend.

He is going to transfer that jinx to your
children,in future it may be ur daughters that
will be at odds with you.
Better becareful,love is not blind na we dey
force to turn blind eye to the truth.

uote author=Jennyclay post=109013538]Good afternoon nairalanders and Happy new year to everyone. I promise to be brief.

My fiance and I hv been dating for 2 years. He's doing well for himself, he's humble, he's quick to apologize even when you're at fault. He calls his mom and siblings regularly, but he don't talk to his Dad. If I ask, he would say forget about him

My fiance has been keeping malice with his father for 3 years now. I don't know what transpired between them because he would never tell me. He act like his father doesn't exist.

His mom and I do talk on phone once in a while. Yesterday I called her to wish her happy new year, we spoke well and she prayed for me. Abt 10 mins later she called back, but this time she was crying, She explained how his son has not been talking to his Father, she said this year 2022 would make it 3 years, she said they have called elders and pastors to talk to him but all to no avail. She said It would be her greatest joy if I also help her talk to him since he loves me so much. We were on the phone for over 45min.

Nairalanders, he's coming to seek my hand in marriage by March but I'm scared and here are my reasons. 1) His he pretending to be nice to me 2) what if we have little misunderstanding when we get married will he forgive me or keep malice with me for years

I was so angry at him, I told him that I'm giving him now till month end to reconcile every conflict or dispute he has with his father else I'm calling our relationship a quit, because this character seems to be a redflag to me. He started begging me, he said I don't understand yet he's not telling me anything.

I'm really confused. Please help a sister. [/quote]
Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by cescky(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good afternoon nairalanders and Happy new year to everyone. I promise to be brief.

I had to login to comment..

Your looking for trouble where there's non..

Are you marrying his father?
You women have fish brains.. A man is good to you for 2 years and you say maybe hes pretending?..

You want him perfect? Are you perfect? Are you his God?.. You haven't gotten angry with some one before?.. Does your god force you to forgive your enemies? There's people that are even angry with God.. You're pretty but don't seem very smart...

Infact your the red flag in that relationship.. You're trying to manipulate him, and thats the devils strategy.. And you women are very easy weapons of the devil... The mother and siblings that are happy with him are monsters right? So you are the angel?... I pray God delivers that good man from rhe hands of witches and manipulators
Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by cescky(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2022
Dannyyoung26:
KNOW that if he truly want you, he would go back to reconcile, that's one.

No matter what the father has done, he should forgive him and move on because no one is perfect. That's two.

I think he's the only son or the first son, na why him dey act that way... Make your deep research in his family might be difficult but try it.

Lastly, you have the power, utilise It wisely.

Stewpid talk.. She should continue manipulating the guy against his will.. Weak men like you are part of the world's problem.

Forcing some to let go of his property through threatening with gun, knife or any force is armed robbery.

Manipulating any one to do things against his will is witch craft...

The God you worship does he force anything on you?

You and that lady are part of the problem of this world..

The siblings and mum who are happy with him are demons isn't it?
Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by Nobody: 10:23am On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

why do u like picking twitter stories and passing as your own, the lest u could av done at the footnote is to write copied, if u re the person on d dm, Make i bend angry,
Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by toxxnoni(m): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:

How far

What's the update?

You just drop a story and you won't give nairalanders full gist?

This August ooo
And your suppose introduction was March

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by excell0001: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your English can break coconut.

Please I'm reading right now. I don't have your time okay. Do you think I'm a street girl like your sister?? Please I'm highly responsible with good vibes.

Animal, low-life and zero dead brain like you!!! Please avoid me.

why the insult ? I don't see any harm in his suggestions

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by Gee64: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wahala wear white panties. Better take it off before it turns red oh.
Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by sthugo: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
I think say u fine sef!!!
Re: I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. by brodalikeme(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

Red flags everywhere !

I doubt very strongly if your relationship/marriage to him will work. The issue with his dad is quite a touchy and sensitive one. I don’t think the way you went about handling it is right. You shouldn’t go scolding him into resolving the differences with his dad. It’s should have been a conversation where you would hear him out and encourage him to forgive and make amends with the father. Two angry people will hardly resolve issues in a marriage. I think you’re right in fearing a similar outcome when you have a misunderstanding with him.
I think your boyfriend is an emotional person that talking to him a friendly manner best gets things resolved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? / Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.