Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,698 members, 7,862,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan (82115 Views)

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / My Girlfriend Ran Away / Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by BigBashiru: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Will they keep him company till he starts hunching and growing serious grey hairs? Will they be there when all chips are down and no one to fall back to?

See, getting married is a blessed thing. Don't try to force your cursed and sick opinion down our throats.

Have u ever heard of elderly people's homes? They exist thru out North America.... he will go there and he will be happy!
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by BigBashiru: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Are you a virgin? With the rate at which fathers are raping their daughters, maids and neighbours. With the rate of rapist and peadephile you still have mouth to call a lady non virgin. At least ladies still have sense enough not to sleep with their teens sons unlike we Men wink

Nobody is pursuing you sir. There's no late commer in marriage. Work hard enough as a man and be financially independent coupled with your mental state

Stop looking for who to share your responsibility with. You are a man sir. I believe your parents must have educated you on the responsibility expected of a man in the society and family. My sister got married 3 years ago and she never shared a penny with her husband. She got married to a man and not a boy sir. My friend uncle got married last year and he said his uncle never discussed that with his wife. He's fully incharge of the family upkeep as the Man. Marriage is meant for Men and not for boys who's looking up and down for who to share their responsibility with

The last time i checked, our fathers, forefathers and present men of this generation whom alot had air their view here didn't die taking their responsibility

The only thing that kills a man including women is over joyous which Yoruba refer to as AYO.

Historically, taking your responsibility as a man has not and will never kill a man. Except a lazy ass man who shouldn't have any business with marriage for the time being. Not until he works on himself and finances

I am a virgin and I expect to marry a virgin too not some used up retired ex oloshos demanding bearing ov financial responsibility at the age or 31 as a right.... it doesn't work that way.... She should go and call all her numerous previous boyfriends to bear financial responsibility and leave an innocent God fearing man alone!

If a woman is demanding a man should bear financial responsibilities she has to bring something to the table... no free lunch....child care is one such thing, followed by good character, youth, ability to raise godly kids and then she should raise some funds to assist in supporting herself...
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by AneemA: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
You should have asked her in what way , will she support you ,not you dividing it .you can even make a list of all the expenses then let her chose

This is more considerate and generous. Nice to find out.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by NairaMaster1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
enonche85:

See this simpson o!... lol.

Go and look for a sugar mummy to spoon feed you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by lexy2014: 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Go and look for a sugar mummy to spoon feed you.

you havent answered the question:

How is the op a gold digger?
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by ParpahSeventy: 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Are you a virgin? With the rate at which fathers are raping their daughters, maids and neighbours. With the rate of rapist and peadephile you still have mouth to call a lady non virgin. At least ladies still have sense enough not to sleep with their teens sons unlike we Men wink

Nobody is pursuing you sir. There's no late commer in marriage. Work hard enough as a man and be financially independent coupled with your mental state

Stop looking for who to share your responsibility with. You are a man sir. I believe your parents must have educated you on the responsibility expected of a man in the society and family. My sister got married 3 years ago and she never shared a penny with her husband. She got married to a man and not a boy sir. My friend uncle got married last year and he said his uncle never discussed that with his wife. He's fully incharge of the family upkeep as the Man. Marriage is meant for Men and not for boys who's looking up and down for who to share their responsibility with

The last time i checked, our fathers, forefathers and present men of this generation whom alot had air their view here didn't die taking their responsibility

The only thing that kills a man including women is over joyous which Yoruba refer to as AYO.

Historically, taking your responsibility as a man has not and will never kill a man. Except a lazy ass man who shouldn't have any business with marriage for the time being. Not until he works on himself and finances
I didn't see your previous comments or his previous comments, there is no responsibility written anywhere that a man must pay all the bills in the house, if the poster wanted to share with his wife then you should know it's his thing and that's the way the marriages in the western world that most of you like copying are made, the forefathers that took all the responsibilities treated their wives as subordinate not a partner, there are so many married men littered in the society choking with poverty all in the name of "marriage is meant for men not boys", most of you just sit down and conceive an idea of who a man is and who is not, do you read books, learn other languages or travel at all?
Or you sit in whatever environment you live in and talk about who is a man and who is not?
The forefathers you are referring to treated their wives like subordinates not a partner, they can never in this world go to the kitchen to dish food, you serve it to them and abide totally by their words, they will never in God's name do any chores, they can marry any woman they want, they don't consult their wives on many decisions before taking it, will the ladies of today agree to that?
Am sure you will criticize that, but that's what a man is, for those of you who care.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by DeepSight(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Alright. So, do you agree with the notion that it's far better to be a married man than a single one?

That's too broad a statement. Marriage is not meant for everyone. Some people fare much better outside such a commitment.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by BigBashiru: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

I didn't see your previous comments or his previous comments, there is no responsibility written anywhere that a man must pay all the bills in the house, if the poster wanted to share with his wife then you should know it's his thing and that's the way the marriages in the western world that most of you like copying are made, the forefathers that took all the responsibilities treated their wives as subordinate not a partner, there are so many married men littered in the society choking with poverty all in the name of "marriage is meant for men not boys", most of you just sit down and conceive an idea of who a man is and who is not, do you read books, learn other languages or travel at all?
Or you sit in whatever environment you live in and talk about who is a man and who is not?
The forefathers you are referring to treated their wives like subordinates not a partner, they can never in this world go to the kitchen to dish food, you serve it to them and abide totally by their words, they will never in God's name do any chores, they can marry any woman they want, they don't consult their wives on many decisions before taking it, will the ladies of today agree to that?
Am sure you will criticize that, but that's what a man is, for those of you who care.

I like the bolded. Many men have died before their time because "they want to be the man of the house." by shouldering it all!

For your last sentence - dont mind them, they want to eat their cake and have it.

As i said in my previous posts, marriage is a contract - and the contract has been renegotiated over the past 100 years at least.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by AneemA: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Biggie2000:

So, you didn't read the part where the OP said he is earning 300K abi? Is it his fault she's earning 80k? You want a man that is earning 300K to drop 50k for vacation, pay rent, 40K for contribution per month, pay rent, pay for health insurance, buy and also maintain the family car? Kilode?!!! Do you want to kill him? It's still the same man that will fuel the car, fuel the generator, buy cooking gas, pay to repair things in the house, she will still ask the same man for money to make hair, money for data, money to send to her family members, money for transport, etc So, where do you expect the man to see money to take care of himself?. Abi, you feel that men enjoying looking haggard? You think he will not like to spend on himself? Most of you females always make plans for yourselves only; you don't care about your boyfriend. You don't care if your boyfriend is looking tattered, as long as you females are looking fine. Most of you females are just entitled and stingy people. Any woman that doesn't earn enough money to handle atleast 30% of the family responsibilities, should kindly get the fvck out. Please, don't allow the door hit you on your way out.

Lmao! This is entertaining �
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by DeepSight(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Will they keep him company till he starts hunching and growing serious grey hairs?

Not all marriages go the distance in this way.

Will they be there when all chips are down and no one to fall back to?

Not all spouses stick around when the chips are down. And even amongst those that do, certainly not all offer a shoulder to lean on during those dark hours.

See, getting married is a blessed thing.

Not always. Its a nightmare for many. Stop generalizing.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Lollz(f): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

A man has been doing his own chores even before getting married so it's no issue after marriage....

Men have been bringing up their kids by instilling virtues in them....and will continue to change diapers etc when the woman is busy with work for example.... no big deall....

Just hear how much of a clown u sound like! angry Oh!!! I think u meant to add a 'Wo' to the man u wrote there.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Kwinesther: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
pnemric:

But he has done his best for her by offering to take charge of over 70% of the responsibilities. Instead of running, she should have patiently talked things with him and overtime they could reach a conclusion.
So you are saying Op left just 30% or less of the responsibilities for the lady? No I disagree, Op said 10k for children's future career, 20k for vacation, money for Dstv or gotv monthly subscription and money for daily food supplements, you will agree with me that these expenses are more than 50% of 80k ( less than 40k). Now what will be left to take care of her personal needs? She made a good decision by running, which good man will write out those budget without discussing things with his partner? It shows he controls, dictates and imposes which is a red flag.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

I am a virgin and I expect to marry a virgin too not some used up retired ex oloshos demanding bearing ov financial responsibility at the age or 31 as a right.... it doesn't work that way.... She should go and call all her numerous previous boyfriends to bear financial responsibility and leave an innocent God fearing man alone!

If a woman is demanding a man should bear financial responsibilities she has to bring something to the table... no free lunch....child care is one such thing, followed by good character, youth, ability to raise godly kids and then she should raise some funds to assist in supporting herself...
Iron sharpen iron. Birds of a feather flocks together. If you have a good character as a Man and responsible, you'd attract ladies of likes mind. Work on your character and finances and watch how you'd be meeting ladies with good character like yours

If you are a virgin then those non virgin ladies are also virgin because they didn't slept with themselves but men was responsible

Same men who slept with their teens daughters, maids and neighbours. Same men who are rapist, peadephile and many more. Same men who you dare not entrust your little daughter with?

Marriage is for Men like i said not for boys. Go and work harder as a man and make money legitimately. Stop looking for who to share your responsibility with. The dick inbetween our leg isn't just for fun sir

What makes you a man is how responsible you are, not your dick sir

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by ParpahSeventy: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

I like the bolded. Many men have died before their time because "they want to be the man of the house." by shouldering it all!

For your last sentence - dont mind them, they want to eat their cake and have it.

As i said in my previous posts, marriage is a contract - and the contract has been renegotiated over the past 100 years at least.
Confused people always think the woman should be a liability who always collects and never contributes, so many families are suffering because the husband was all and all and then die suddenly and then the wife has nothing to offer to the children to keep life going, a sensible lady won't even allow you do everything all in the name of being "a man"
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Kwinesther: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

The reason men wail more on this forum is because they were taught monogamy. As I speak I hv 40 wives and 750 girlfriends.... so I never wail smiley
Lol, funny man. More women to your bosom. Monogamy or not, must they even wail?
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Nyenatetan(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

Holluwhakemmy:
You are just a fool nothing else.

E de pain you. ?

Heheheehe grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

Where was it written that a woman must share part of your responsibility as a man?

If you don't have money as a Man with good mental state and character to be the head of a family. You have no business discussing marriage in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by wirinet(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kwinesther:
So you are saying Op left just 30% or less of the responsibilities for the lady? No I disagree, Op said 10k for children's future career, 20k for vacation, money for Dstv or gotv monthly subscription and money for daily food supplements, you will agree with me that these expenses are more than 50% of 80k ( less than 40k). Now what will be left to take care of her personal needs? She made a good decision by running, which good man will write out those budget without discussing things with his partner? It shows he controls, dictates and imposes which is a red flag.

Abeg helep me ask OP who go go market to buy the heavy foodstuffs. Because I neva understand how the food will be shared. Who will buy tomatoes, onions, meat, fish, egusi, kpanla, Garri, yams, etc? If him give the prospective wife the money to buy these foodstuffs, how will he ensure they are purchased appropriately? The prices of these foodstuffs are never stable and fluctuates on a weekly basis.

The OP is a control freak.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by BigBashiru: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Where is it written that a woman must share part of your responsibility as a man?

If you don't have money as a Man with good mental state and character to be the head of a family. You have no business discussing marriage in the first place.

Marriage to old expiring hags... im happy having young hot girlfriends - good luck with ur silly marriage.... monogamous cage....
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by AneemA: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
ImaIma1:
This op is a joke. This is something both of you should come up with together. You can't just create a plan and expect her to follow it. What kind of marriage will you have? You making the decisions first and telling her later?

I think that's a proposed plan. His idea. She can have a look at it and check her own wage to if this is viable for her, she can negotiate and try to speak her own ideas and input. She actually can also share her proposed plan of sharing household chores and other things like time out to spend with friends, etc. Only which you both can decide.

It is a proposal. Surely further discussion and approvals need to be made.

Instead, she walked off. There isn't a sign of cooperation coming from her.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

Marriage to old expiring hags... im happy having young hot girlfriends - good luck with ur silly marriage.... monogamous cage....
You've diverted suddenly? I thought you are crying for who to share your responsibility with before?

Oh! You don't have the mental state, good character as a Man and finances to keep a home?

You quickly japa grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Kwinesther: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

Being 30 and desperate isn't a threat its advice in love. The beauty of a woman actually expires on her 27th birthday.... she's still beautiful but she can't negotiate lifetime exclusivity at that age.....
Not true in anyway. You are funny, so because a woman is in her thirties or close she should just pick any guy that comes her way (and ignore obvious red flags) ? See every lady cannot get married in their twenties oga Bashiru, same way some people bought their first car, built their houses, had their child(ren) at certain age. Destiny and time will decide that.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by snoopz: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
You don finish her 80k na undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Kwinesther: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
wirinet:

Abeg helep me ask OP who go go market to buy the heavy foodstuffs. Because I neva understand how the food will be shared. Who will buy tomatoes, onions, meat, fish, egusi, kpanla, Garri, yams, etc? If him give the prospective wife the money to buy these foodstuffs, how will he ensure they are purchased appropriately? The prices of these foodstuffs are never stable and fluctuates on a weekly basis.

The OP is a control freak.
No mind am.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by BigBashiru: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kwinesther:
Not true in anyway. You are funny, so because a woman is in her thirties or close she should just pick any guy that comes her way (and ignore obvious red flags) ? See every lady cannot get married in their twenties oga Bashiru, same way some people bought their first car, built their houses, had their child(ren) at certain age. Destiny and time will decide that.

The ones that do not get married when young should not expect nor demand lifetime exclusivity from the man....
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by franchasng: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ladycewhy:
she go just rub e gorimakpa shiny head e go melt like ice cube grin grin grin grin.
Hehe you ladies don't know the power una carry grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Kwinesther: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

The ones that do not get married when young should not expect nor demand lifetime exclusivity from the man....
Your sole opinion!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by BigBashiru: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kwinesther:
Your sole opinion!

Its not "my sole opinion"... all the girls that marry at 35+, the husband has much younger girlfriends... you cant cheat nature....you fit try if you want and see the results for yourself.... men spend money on young girls (you cannot annul the force of nature with logic).... a word is enough for the wise!
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by ParpahSeventy: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Where was it written that a woman must share part of your responsibility as a man?

It's quite obvious you are a girl behind this handle, having arguments or debate with a woman is not really part of what I do, especially with unintelligent ones.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Kwinesther: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
enonche85:

He drafted his own part of the "contract" and presented it to her. It's left for her to negotiate and challenge it with hers. This is what a woman who loves him should do. She never loved him hence the reason she ran away quickly calling him stingy.
A man that loves his woman will involve and discuss his budget plan with his supposed partner instead of tabling her own share of home expenses to her with no prior information. He is just being stingy,controlling, dictating and imposing. He never loved him, girl friend saw the red flags, got scared and hence the reason she quickly ran away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

It's quite obvious you are a girl behind this handle, having arguments or debate with a woman is not really part of what I do, especially with unintelligent ones.
Look at you man. In your small mind you thought all men reason like you looking for who to share their responsibility with ba? Sorry to disappoint you. I don't reason like you. I'm not looking for who to share my responsibility with

You couldn't argue intelligently with your fellow man. But if it was a woman, you'd have the muscles and power. See how you chicken out so easy smiley smiley what a weak man looking for who to share his responsibility with

Go and hustle legitimately man. You have no business discussing about marriage please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Kwinesther: 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

Its not "my sole opinion"... all the girls that marry at 35+, the husband has much younger girlfriends... you cant cheat nature....you fit try if you want and see the results if you want. men spend money on young girls (you cannot annul the force of nature with logic).... a word is enough for the wise!
Typical Nigerian mentality... But the 35+ wives does not cheat with younger men while the husband come to nairaland to wail or commit suicide as usual abi. I have realised that people that do certain stuffs (especially cheating) thinks every other person do it. So you are saying daddy kumuyi that married his wife at age 50 typically has younger girlfriends he sleeps with? Just speak for yourself oga.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (43) (Reply)

Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.