Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage (32435 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Iykon1313(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2022
If as you said... The girl of your dream, then wait till marriage. Why the rush?
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Ibaaboy(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2022
U wan chop and run abi
she is a retired olosho she no want u to feel d well btw her so dat u no go run

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by felixzo1(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:
Top of the morning dear Nairalanders..

I think I have found the girl of my dreams and she ticks all the boxes for me except that she has said our relationship should be a no sex relationship till marriage because we intend to settle down this year by God's grace.
So please if you have been in a no sex relationship kindly share tips on how to preserve it and be steadfast till we tie the knots.
Thank you.

I really need good advice because I want this to be my Bus-Stop.
go and marry her and have sex what are you waiting for
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by casppyjay: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2022
alphaNomega:
Should we tell him?
wait dem
Nor dey telli pessin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by colestephan86: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:

I think I have found the girl of my dreams and she ticks all the boxes for me except that she has said our relationship should be a no sex relationship till marriage because we intend to settle down this year by God's grace.
So please if you have been in a no sex relationship kindly share tips on how to preserve it and be steadfast till we tie the knots.
Thank you.

What kind of boys do we have these days sef. She said no sex and you are asking if there is anyone that has being in a no sex before marriage relationship.
Your head correct?

3 Likes

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by marsup: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2022
A friend once fell for this shit..... Met a girl, they agreed no sex till after the wedding.... He agreed because he was sheepishly in love....fast forward to the wedding night, dude was really excited.... Now according to his description, he said the lady told him to be very gentle as it's her first time, that alone blew his mind again, and he had tears in his eyes.... He was so gentle with the pre-intimacy and shit.....when it was time for the real deal, the rod went in unperturbed, it was free like a highway....bitch was still saying take it easy, it hurts. grin grin.
It's okay, if your girl has been around a lil bit, and decided to take a break, but saying you are a virgin, that's just mean.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by cpu2006(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2022
ori e yigbe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Bignuell(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2022
Being in a no sex relationship is not the issue but i'll tell you to do this. There has to be a conviction from her own end to you because what is love with assurance. Pray, let God reveal everything about her to you (very important). If first two stages are done correctly with no issues, then waste no time to wife her. And please before you agree to her terms, ask her some very vital questions. Most y'all will say the past is the past, body count might be a small drop in the ocean, ask her if she don do abortion before (especially if she's not a virgin). You're bound to know the truth, then it's your decision to live with it or stay away from it. And please try to tuck in your junior because if it is active, your brain will have little or less to say. This is serious business and you wouldn't want to make a wrong decision because of sex drive. Good morning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by lomprico(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:

Thank you.

Lucky you. Give her your own conditions too, no free gifts/money till marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Czarjnr: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2022
siofra:
Take lots of cold showers grin

U just reminded me of a movie...a naija Christmas
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by kingsmaila(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2022
Stick to the rule for you have found a good wife. May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by BigYash: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2022
alphaNomega:
Should we tell him?
Let him learn by experience. Some pipo never still wise for woman matter till now So painful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by casppyjay: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2022
Uyi168:
Na ogun go kill any girl that will want to preach no sex till marriage to me..
angry
uyi oooo fueko fueko oooo usiegbe kere ooo
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by bitbillionaire: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2022
I can't believe I have found myself in a generation where if the opposite sex says 'no sex until marriage' people are already suspecting scam! Something is wrong with this generation!

Godada:

Whenever I hear a no sex relationship, I smell scam.

Like a lady said, You need to unmask the identity of this "virtuous woman".

Good luck. You gonna need it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Joseph08(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2022
No woman can tell me that when you aren't a virgin tongue

Even if I want to play along then no spending or cash transfer of any sort until marriage.

Guy if you check well you're number 10 on her list of guys she's seeing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by hdrifter11: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Bahd girl

siofra:
Take lots of cold showers grin
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Acesexcell(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2022
There is nothing bad in it, except you don't trust the girl in question. If you know she's not getting it elsewhere, it's a good one. That's what I and my fiance is doing at the moment. At least that excitement would be there on the first night of your wedding.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Nyascobar1414: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2022
fati2001:
ALL TIPS IS USELESS IF YOU ARE 1 REGULAR COSTUMER 2 LACK SELF CONTROL 3 HYPERACTIVE 4 NOVIRGIN 5 LUST
non virgin.. If she ain't a virgin, she dey collect am elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2022
If she’s still tear nylon I mean if them never penetrate then no problem you fit wait but if them don spoil market then she is getting it elsewhere shine ya eye grin cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Dbrawllm0098(f): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Don't buy before trying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:

Thank you.

Firstly her stance is only credible if she is a virgin. Even then it is important to test the goods or else it could be a problem once you marry. any woman who isnt a virgin and tells you no sex before marraige...run away!!!! no matter how many boxes and circles she ticks!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by ThankGodFriday(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2022
Testing
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by fati2001(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

[s]non virgin.. If she ain't a virgin, she dey collect am elsewhere.
[/s]

ALL TIPS IS USELESS IF YOU ARE
1 REGULAR COSTUMER
2 LACK SELF CONTROL
3 HYPERACTIVE
4 NOVIRGIN
5 LUST

1 Like

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:

Thank you.

Run! It's a trap grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by FX(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2022
Forget about the marriage unless she is a virgin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by ufotty2001: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2022
marsup:
A friend once fell for this shit..... Met a girl, they agreed no sex till after the wedding.... He agreed because he was sheepishly in love....fast forward to the wedding night, dude was really excited.... Now according to his description, he said the lady told him to be very gentle as it's her first time, that alone blew his mind again, and he had tears in his eyes.... He was so gentle with the pre-intimacy and shit.....when it was time for the real deal, the rod went in unperturbed, it was free like a highway....bitch was still saying take it easy, it hurts. grin grin.
It's okay, if your girl has been around a lil bit, and decided to take a break, but saying you are a virgin, that's just mean.
I can't stop laughing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Acesexcell(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2022
handsomeyinka:
I will recommend you to wait till you get married to her.

She may be a virgin or not but don't judge her based on her past..

Keep the faith in her,plan the future together,talk to her about financial responsibilities both of you will share when you eventually get married and finally pray together for Gods intervention. Op listen to this ��

You will definitely have sex with her as much as you want it once you guys get married.

Don't lose focus,Stay Focused!!.

God will surely see you through brother.
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Kaygloba: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2022
See this one... You claim your dream girl.... You suppose wait now!!! Except if you don't want to wait to actualize your dream...
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by eeithis(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2022
"Sir should we lie and tell him that the girl is not having sex outside"?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:

Thank you.

please just bear with her she might be sincere & learnt her lessons
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by SirLakes: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2022
If she's intact no biggie if not

She's a retired oloshó who is probably tired of giving her pussycat freely to guys

Use your head!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by stanliwise(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:

Thank you.

I am always irritated by this questions. What do you personally want?
Do you want sex at any time?
If yes then you two just have to find a common ground. If you can’t get a common ground then it’s find our ways. What else do you want?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / I Found Her In Youth Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.