Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage (32395 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Gloriouspraise: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2022
She made the right choice
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Starcruz(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2022
If you really love her and she love you too and you are sure she dnt have a side chick you can accept with her
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by juniorstar(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:
Top of the morning dear Nairalanders..

I think I have found the girl of my dreams and she ticks all the boxes for me except that she has said our relationship should be a no sex relationship till marriage because we intend to settle down this year by God's grace.
So please if you have been in a no sex relationship kindly share tips on how to preserve it and be steadfast till we tie the knots.
Thank you.

I really need good advice because I want this to be my Bus-Stop.
Hmm..hope she has really kept herself..before she play u maga and say na exercise or sports or climbing bike make the edges dey rough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Indispensable85(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2022
U go wait na.
U can pay her bride price tomorrow if you're in a haste.
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Legendoo: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2022
She don see husband material, meanwhile side niggas are enjoying the sunshine grin.

Don't get scammed, this is 2022.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by alloy123: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2022
A girl once told me she is a virgin and she will be like that till wedding is done...Oga, i told her that i can not buy such market that is hidden inside black bag..Before my very eyes i heard that she was living with a man before wedding was done...MAKE woman no take u do mugu in 2022. Open ur eyes well well

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Dannydapper: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2022
Bruh U too acting simp that's why she's using the advantage on U... Man up bruh. I've been there done that...

Ion want U to be misled by your dreams ooh, sometimes it doesn't come true... chop ham this week.
Don't dull!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Newboss(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2022
Cut your losses.

A woman should never be in a man's dream. It's an abomination, except you're a simp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Youngzedd(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2022
9jayes:
I can only agree to a no sex before marriage if she's a verified virgin if not I'm out

It is what it is �.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by dingbang(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:

I think I have found the girl of my dreams and she ticks all the boxes for me except that she has said our relationship should be a no sex relationship till marriage because we intend to settle down this year by God's grace.
So please if you have been in a no sex relationship kindly share tips on how to preserve it and be steadfast till we tie the knots.
Thank you.

rush and marry her sharp sharp so you can knack her till thy kingdom come
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2022
Confirm if she is a virgin ,if she is not reject that idea.

If she claims to be a virgin also give your own conditions that when ever both of you decide to consume your marriage and you realise she is not a virgin then she has a direct ticket to her father's house .

This is for your own good never let a second her product fool you,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by kellexnuel(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2022
if your love for her is genuine, you can wait.when you marry her,you can't have sex 24hrs. you still find a way to control yourself and work on your desires.you this moment to learn how to control yourself
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Nyascobar1414: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2022
If she is not a virgin, then why waiting?? Straff or another nigga go straff..

Na only if she is a virgin, that when I will say you should consider.be 100% sure she is a virgin oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by donhackaz: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2022
grin
That gender na wayray plenty pass
Okortor:
Another simp, about to be scammed by one daughter of eve.

You better straf her ASAP.

That's how one girl told my guy same thing back then, not knowing she was knacking other guys, then we set her up as she hasn't met me before, I added up on fb, chatted n met in an hotel, just after taking pepper soup with yoghurt, the rest is history as I insisted we took pics while on bed though not naked just for my friend to confirm.

On getting home, I showed him all evidence, he cried uncontrollably and that was when I knew what's called "PREMIUM TEARS". LOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by cococandy(f): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2022
Front page is littered with comments from men who are concerned about body count but can’t understand no sex before marriage. It’s giving illogical.

OP there’s no big deal. Wait and get married if that’s what you guys have agreed to. Online people can’t really help you wait. Except to confuse you some more on your own decision that you’ve taken by yourself.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by seyz91(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2022
cheesy
Mood11:
grin grin
First tip; make sure she's not getting it elsewhere.

Why do I feel like she's about to scam and deceive you grin grin
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by oochi123(f): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2022
You should be happy na..
Maybe her pastor told her to abstain from sex.
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Nyascobar1414: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2022
fati2001:
[/s]

ALL TIPS IS USELESS IF YOU ARE
1 REGULAR COSTUMER
2 LACK SELF CONTROL
3 HYPERACTIVE
4 NOVIRGIN
5 LUST

I just remembered you are a psychocist.
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Youngzedd(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:

Thank you.

Read this >> https://www.nairaland.com/6919996/tattoo-around-vagina-area-please#109006354

TRUST HER, BUT VERIFY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by swarley75(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2022
70 years old man wey no get sense

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Alohaa: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:

Thank you.

she's not the girl of your dreams... your dream is to have sex outside marriage, she's not into it.
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:

Thank you.

Sex or no sex in a relationship means nothing as far as I’m concerned, how well do I know and communicate with ur partner and have u tested them in all the right departments??

Marriage is more than sex ooo. Mr lover man grin

A little advice: A lady that can’t go or hasn’t gone through challenges with u has no business being ur wife.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Styluss: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:

Thank you.

only accept that shit... if she’s a virgin!!! If she’s not, she wanna scam you !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by fati2001(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2022
[s]
Nyascobar1414:

I just remembered you are a psychocist.
[/s]

ALL TIPS IS USELESS IF YOU ARE

1 REGULAR COSTUMER

2 LACK SELF CONTROL

3 HYPERACTIVE

4 NOVIRGIN

5 LUST

#TEAMVIRGIN

1 Like

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Compliant(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2022
alphaNomega:
Should we tell him?

NO PLEASE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by seyz91(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2022
Sad truth is

Most girls that tells their spouse "no sex before marriage" fall into any of these:-

1- It's either she wanna present or portray herself to be a good girl to the husband to be and most times frequently gets hot banging from.outside guys dick cuz that gender can't do without sex

2-she got skeleton in her cupboard sexually and if frequent sex with the husband to be will cast her skeleton so they hide under tying the knots first

EkehPraise:

Thank you.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by drlateef: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2022
You are a liar. If she is the girl of your dreams you would wait for her.
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by donjoesbry(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2022
Hehehe. Cold shower and meditation on scriptures will do. And also listen to worship songs to create heavenly atmosphere .
You can start with this worship song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PWJX9ePGfg
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by Uyi168: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2022
casppyjay:
uyi oooo fueko fueko oooo usiegbe kere ooo
Make I laugh.. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by cococandy(f): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Joseph08:
No woman can tell me that when you aren't a virgin tongue

Even if I want to play along then no spending or cash transfer of any sought until marriage.

Guy if you check well you're number 10 on her list of guys she's seeing.
Nyascobar1414:
If she is not a virgin, then why waiting?? Straff or another nigga go straff..

Na only if she is a virgin, that when I will say you should consider.be 100% sure she is a virgin oo
jackslow:
Confirm if she is a virgin ,if she is not reject that idea.

If she claims to be a virgin also give your own conditions that when ever both of you decide to consume your marriage and you realise she is not a virgin then she has a direct ticket to her father's house .

This is for your own good never let a second her product fool you,
SirLakes:
If she's intact no biggie if not

She's a retired oloshó who is probably tired of giving her pussycat freely to guys

Use your head!
DonAlexi:
If she’s still tear nylon I mean if them never penetrate then no problem you fit wait but if them don spoil market then she is getting it elsewhere shine ya eye grin cool
perambulator:

Firstly her stance is only credible if she is a virgin. Even then it is important to test the goods or else it could be a problem once you marry. any woman who isnt a virgin and tells you no sex before marraige...run away!!!! no matter how many boxes and circles she ticks!!!

Just because a woman had sex with another man before you doesn’t mean she owes you sex.
You guys over value yourselves and what you’re entitled to. If she doesn’t want to have sex with you or she wants to wait, that’s perfectly within her prerogative. Nobody owes you her body.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by enonche85(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Sexual thoughts will always come to your mind, how you control it is what matters. Just as poster said, pray and read your Bible.

Also take a cold shower when e dey do you. grin grin
Re: Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage by smartr: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2022
EkehPraise:

Thank you.

No sex before marriage ke? Run o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) / Can You Date A Girl With Any Of These? / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.