Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners (27051 Views)

"Go Back To Your Jungle" — Tinubu Tells Northerners In Lagos (Throwback Video) / Northerners To Boycott Igbo Traders/Businesses In North / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by oyatz(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Wazobia2216:
That's it!

Let's see who go lose!

Wetin northerners dey buy sef undecided

Spare parts for their cows grin

Northerners buy motor and motor cycle spare parts, clothes, electronics, tiles and Pharmaceuticals from Igbo traders in the North.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Ofodirinwa: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
interesting that most of the non-igbos in this thread have taken the anti-igbo stance

3 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Putinmyrod: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Victorclean1:

Hahahaha, it sweet die. Another business strategies. Ibo want to deny them access to billions of naira they take through selling of Cow and Goat.

As at yesterday, many Ibo men were strategizing how to start ranching, pig farming , etc. Hai Ibo the never say die
You can't understand the cow business than the Northerners, it wasn't accidental rather, it is cultural. In simple economics, when there are too many supply, there'd be a corresponding crash in the Prices of cows. The North is supplying millions of cows per day, and if several other individuals started cow/beef business, cows become very cheap. You won't make as much money as those currently selling cows.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Cognitivereason: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Make una dey calm down...ipob doesn't speak for the entire SE
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Putinmyrod: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Yes ooh boycott Igbo goods and professional let's see ...we double dare the north

From Igbo doctors to teachers to nurses ,to pharmacist to traders ...we dare the north
Dude, read my lips, ibos are very easily dispensable. If you leave, other tribes would replace you within six hours.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by shantti(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Putinmyrod:

Your land is the smallest and least fertile. You can't sufficiently feed yourselves. Ranching is no big deal, many individuals are already divesting into it. Stop the silly chestbeating, if you start ranching now, you won't be the first. But hunger go still wipe you small sha.

Are you saying that before colonization igbos didn't have food to eat. Or maybe igbos were importing food from the north then. If igbos could cater for themselves before the coming of the white man, what makes u think they can't do so now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Frestuffng: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.
you wan yaen your rubbish again? agent.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by DOTian: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
helinues:
O set go

CNG should sometimes be calming down....

Igbos are not speaking on behalf of SE, they are probably passing the message to their Meth addict members.

How Igbo people allowed illiterates and miscreants to over run their region should be added to one of the new wonders in the world.

Igbo's and terrorism don't go together, Igbos are more like cancer in SE which should be cut down with the roots

Your president has told you to go to the farm! You should go back to the farm to till the lands. Stop interloping. Go back to the farm and stop crying about IPOB.
Zombie farmers..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Christistruth00: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
LegendHero:
Well let’s see how it goes for CNG and IPOB.

We will be on the side watching as it unfolds. April is almost here.

In jan 1966 the Igbo Soldiers did their Coup they killed Akintola Premier of Western Region

The Hausas and North retailiated 6 months later and they still managed to kill Fajuyi Governor of the Western Region again

Ojukwu declared Biafra but his Soldiers still managed to invade Ore and the West

Gowon declared War on the East then stayed put in Lagos throughout the War

Even when Gen Gowon got Married during the War he didn’t go home to the North , he Married in Lagos

Let us Just pray for Peace because when the Igbos and Hausa are at each other’s throats

they never fail to drag the Yorubas into it the thick of it no matter how much the Yorubas

try to keep neutral and out of the fight

Besides even if only the Igbos and Hausa Fulani living in Lagos decide to descend on themselves everyone will be in Serious trouble

5 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Quaddafi29: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Are northerners Nigerians or chadians,malians,senegalese and Nigeriens?

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by signz: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Apart from the usual Igbo hate that have been the modus operandi here since 2015, i am happy some Igbos here are calling out IPOB.

To the genuine naive ones here, IPOB don't speak for Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Putinmyrod: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
ibechris:

It is only backward people like u that still talks about vast land when it comes to Agriculture. See, aboki,China is the third largest country on earth with a vast agriculture industry yet they depend on US and Holand for more pigs,wheat and even sorghum. They even depended on US beef for survival that is to say,it does not depend on vast land.
In fact,Holland is one of the smallest country in Europe but has the largest agricultural industry more than all African countries put together.
Holland is just the size of Niger state.
It is innovation that drives agriculture not vast land.
Stop fooling yourself. China ain't the third largest. Land mass is quite different from population.
China depends on US, Russian, etc in areas of comparative advantage. China needs to open her borders to cater to her sheer population size.
So far, there's nothing within the southeast region that could be regarded as a comparative advantage as compared to other geopolitical zones. Y'all heavily depend on others to survive.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Bigchristo: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/Igbos-ban-of-fulani-cows-boycott-igbo-goods-cng-tells-northerners/
Funny country where ordinary groups enforce laws while the government claim to be active, let’s see how it goes

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by UnabashedIPOB: 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
angry It is impossible to boycott Igbos. We are the heart of Nigerian trade. You boycott Igbo, you destroy Nigeria. I dare you! angry

Do NOT mind the uncircumcised Fulani TERRORISTS!

3 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Yankee101: 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
Una wan make igbo traders suffer be that
Thier business is purely selling

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by RedPilChurchBoy: 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
There's nothing like northerners as we hitherto used to know that term, now what we have are myriads of groups aligned against Fulanis forcefully trying to takeover their lands with violence under the guise of herdsmen and banditry.

Many northerners are wishing that people stopped eating meat because of the Fulani menace in their localities and see IPOB as a pressure group against murderous Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore.

Are you going to convince Benue,Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi, Taraba,Southern Kaduna etc to turn against Igbos, this is not 1966 even while we ask IPOB to seek dialogue which Buhari has mentioned that he is not interested in political solution

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Sunday2021: 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Guyman02:
There's nothing like northerners as we hitherto used to know that term, now what we have are myriads of groups aligned against Fulanis forcefully trying to takeover their lands with violence under the guise of herdsmen and banditry.

Many northerners are wishing that people stopped eating meat because of the Fulani menace in their localities and see IPOB as a pressure group against murderous Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore.

Are you going to convince Benue,Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi, Taraba,Southern Kaduna etc to turn against Igbos, this is not 1966 even while we ask IPOB to seek dialogue which Buhari has mentioned that he is not interested in political solution
e go shock you.
Mr Man, IAM from southern kaduna and I know we have religion and political challenge in our state but when it comes to the souverignty of this country,I swear to God no middle belter will support Igbo. Do you even know that many northern Christian are the owners of those cow? I cannot go to sell my cow in the East and some terrorist will chase me then I will come back to kaduna and watch igbos selling their biscuits peacefuly. Lai lai.
All your tactics trying to bring religion in order to divide the north has already fall. I can tell you how many policemen from Benue and kaduna that were killed in the south east by ipob. Let me tell you my elder brother was a military man,he was killed by ipob the moment him and his friend came out from the base in Imo state. So I should join ipob because iam a Christian? Godforbid!
I know how many michika boys that were killed by ipob in Anambara and all of them are Christians. I will say it again your tactics of using religion to divide the north will not work. The same way you wanted to use the yorubas in the name of southern unity but turn back and destroy the Yoruba.
Let me tell you the fact, no region will trust Igbo man Even the south south will not trust the igbos. I hope you see what Wike did in oyigbo in Rivers State.
Ipob you are alone!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Guyman02:

Don't receive yourself oooooh.
When you want to insult northern you will include those state you mentioned but when you're looking for favour that is when you start shouting middle bet.

You will shock what will happen to you guys when the real wahala started. So stop deceiving yourself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Nigeria...a country of many gladiators and few spectators

Truth be told, banning beef from the north is not necessary. Just encourage Igbos in the east to go into ranching and rearing of cattle.

The suppliers (northerners vs easterners) who cannot stand the competition will run out of business
And u think the igbos have the market to sell thier goods? Have u been to the north before? What do u think if all the Igbo traders lose thier buyers. This life is not one sided as u think. Nobody has it all. If u think Igbos willdo better alone or they have the monopoly of boycotting then u know nothing about Nigeria and symbiosis

3 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Putinmyrod: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
shantti:

Are you saying that before colonization igbos didn't have food to eat. Or maybe igbos were importing food from the north then. If igbos could cater for themselves before the coming of the white man, what makes u think they can't do so now.
Before Colonization, the population of ibos was less than 300,000. At the time there was enough to go round and even sell to your close neighbors. Right now, population explosion & environmental factors are the bane to food sufficiency in Alaigbo.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Sunday2021: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jangbajantis:
IPOB doesn't represent Igbos. Nonsense.
then why is the igbos not speaking out? Are they afraid of ipob or they are in support of ipob or they are both.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Banmeallday: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
helinues:
O set go

CNG should sometimes be calming down....

Igbos are not speaking on behalf of SE, they are probably passing the message to their Meth addict members.

How Igbo people allowed illiterates and miscreants to over run their region should be added to one of the new wonders in the world.

Igbo's and terrorism don't go together, Igbos are more like cancer in SE which should be cut down with the roots

Apparently they regard IPOB more than your girlfriend regards you. IPOB speaks they respond. Go and jump in the lagoon...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

There's no organization as powerful as IPOB now.

When they gave an order Northern Nigeria trembles.

And even if they boycott Igbo goods, certainly Igbos are not the ones that will lose rather they're
How will they lose ? Aren't they the largest buyers of Igbo market? Have u been to the north and not see any Igbo selling something in every corner? U think this war is one sided? I laugh at anybody that thinks his group has the monopoly to cause suffering to the other. You have to have a balanced analysis of situation before u jump into making mouth. U think it's ghosts that purchased all the goods of the Igbos in the country?

4 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Christistruth00: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
e go shock you.
Mr Man, IAM from southern kaduna and I know we have religion and political challenge in our state but when it comes to the souverignty of this country,I swear to God no middle belter will support Igbo. Do you even know that many northern Christian are the owners of those cow? I cannot go to sell my cow in the East and some terrorist will chase me then I will come back to kaduna and watch igbos selling their biscuits peacefuly. Lai lai.
All your tactics trying to bring religion in order to divide the north has already fall. I can tell you how many policemen from Benue and kaduna that were killed in the south east by ipob. Let me tell you my elder brother was a military man,he was killed by ipob the moment him and his friend came out from the base in Imo state. So I should join ipob because iam a Christian? Godforbid!
I know how many michika boys that were killed by ipob in Anambara and all of them are Christians. I will say it again your tactics of using religion to divide the north will not work. The same way you wanted to use the yorubas in the name of southern unity but turn back and destroy the Yoruba.
Let me tell you the fact, no region will trust Igbo man Even the south south will not trust the igbos. I hope you see what Wike did in oyigbo in Rivers State.
Ipob you are alone!

Serious

IPOB don’t think

It is because they don’t think that they are even killing their own Igbos

Their Supreme Clown Leader even ordered IPOB to destroy all Yoruba and Government Economic Assets In Lagos

as if Lagos was part of Biafra

Lagos that Yorubas have been building for more than 600 years kanu wanted to destroy it all in

a single l night when he was high on Mkpuru Miri

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Rupertek: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
I really hope this so called IPOB people living abroad don't completely destroy igboland. Do these men get any advice at all? Do they know that the north and other tribes of Nigeria are sustaining igboland and igbo people, not the other way round? We igbos have no land for farming, we produce nothing, we rely only on trading and we depend on the massive population of Nigeria to sustain us.
This attack dog called IPOB, they claim they are fighting for biafra freedom, so always attacking and fighting northerners and other tribes is their idea of freedom fighting? All the north need to dry up igbo land is to block off trading routes and igbo goods, block off food supply from the not and kwashiokor will make a quick return.
Who are these vagabonds? Don't know that we igbos live in glass house and shouldn't throw stones?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Nchenches: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bigchristo:
Funny country where ordinary groups enforce laws while the government claim to be active, let’s see how it goes

All the food and spare parts political stunts are mere diversionary of the real issue of refusal of the far north for political restructuring of Nigeria ravaging the country. Far north used its military dictators to create the lopsided and dysfunctional political structure of Nigeria.

Ijaws and rest of the riverine people of the SS used to be the most nourished groups in Nigeria, yet they didn't depend on food import from the north or spare parts business of the Igbos for their nourished body build.
The fact is that every region in Nigeria has enough lands and waters to cultivate food and trading possibilities to sustain its people either in one Nigeria or in their separate sovereign countries.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Rupertek: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Banmeallday:

Apparently they regard IPOB more than your girlfriend regards you. IPOB speaks they respond. Go and jump in the lagoon...

Soon, you will start celebrating that as IPOb achievement, isn't it.? Thats what fighting for biafra has become?
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Rupertek: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
then why is the igbos not speaking out? Are they afraid of ipob or they are in support of ipob or they are both.

My brother, IPOB has successfully struck fear into all igbo people. Nobody should be blame. This has turned to be a very extremist terrorist Group. It is either you support them or risk your life.
Buhari should be decisive and save igbos

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Slynation(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
My problem in all this brouhaha is the fact those issuing this threat ain't even in Africa, they are far away in Australia enforcing hardship in the South East...!! And the fact some of my Eastern fellows are busy supporting this claim on who will bear the burden more is quite alarming, it is pertinent to note everybody is important irrespective of which region they come from, nobody has it all, we all need eachother for survival...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Bigchristo: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nchenches:

All the food and spare parts political stunts are mere diversionary of the real issues like refusal of the north for political restructuring of Nigeria ravaging the country.

Ijaws and rest of the riverine people of the SS used to be the most nourished groups in Nigeria, yet they didn't depend on food import from the north or spare parts business of the Igbos for their nourished body build.
The fact is that every region in Nigeria has enough lands and waters to cultivate food and trading possibilities to sustain its people either in one Nigeria or in their separate sovereign countries.
That’s true, I grow up meeting my parents doing farm work they live in Warri Delta state have farm lands and fish pond as far as Ugheli villages, getting to some point people started seeing farm work as suffer head that’s how they literally left farming this the orientation of we southerners when they see anyone farming they tagged the person to be poor but they forgot that farmers are the richest sets of people in some countries, everything revolves around the mindset of individuals.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by deeplive1: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
I pity SE... See Hunga... Corruption no go let una gain this freedom ooo... Cuz wen corruption never start una no win na now wen corruption don chop all Nigerians na em una won win...
Make una go plan una life n leave headache alone

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Rupertek: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Putinmyrod:

Before Colonization, the population of ibos was less than 300,000. At the time there was enough to go round and even sell to your close neighbors. Right now, population explosion & environmental factors are the bane to food sufficiency in Alaigbo.

Igboland is the most densely populated region in Africa. Truth is that igbo 5 south east states cannot make a viable independent state

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos Won't Allow Other States Number Plates / Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members / Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.