Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? (45743 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Ivimmanuel: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2022
Your brother might just be a stingy selfish and perhaps a wicked man. They are plenty out there
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by MufasaLion: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2022
malvisguy212:
don't bring your atheist mentality here. did you Read the part were the op say his brother pay electrical bill for all his community but only gives his mom 15k ?

Who says I'm an atheist, and who says I'm not? My beliefs is not known to you. However, I still maintain my opinion that he's not occultic. Not all kids will be nice to their family.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by inforesource: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Sleeping with his sister? Ah check well ooo. This guy ain't normal.

7 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Prince001(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2022
ibechris:
If your brother sleeps with multiple women just like that and still ignores his immediate family,then i have so much doubt in his wealth seriously.

Its interesting cos d time when d guy was struggling u never ask the source of his poverty now u are questioning his source of wealth typical Naija people!!!!!!
There's always 2 sides to Story pls don't just hear what his brother narrated and make conclusion!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Themandator: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:
On the issue of womanizing, my brother started having sex right from when he was in junior secondary school. The fact that he made money made it worse.

He can sleep with anything that has a vagina. The wife says that she's happy they don't have a female child because my brother is capable of sleeping with her and I don't doubt that.

My brother made advances on one of my sisters when she went to his house for holidays if not that she resisted him.

The last housegirl they had, my brother infected her with STD that the wife took her away and canceled the idea of house maid.

My brother sleeps with married women. The number of girls he has trained in the university is uncountable.

All he does with his money is invest in landed properties and chase girls.

The wife now puts pack of condom in his bags whenever he's traveling. He can sleep with my sister's friends, in fact, just anybody that has hole in between her legs.

We do get reports of him sleeping with widows in the village. He travels home almost every month. His concubines there are numerous.

We thought him to be occultic but there's no evidence so far to prove it. The wife is suspecting him that maybe his occult members gave him target of the number of women he must sleep with every month because I have never seen such a chronic womanizer.

I can relate. A guy that used to be 5 and 6 with me... But at a point I started wondering why he goes after women the way he does..
This Is somebody that can't sit for 5 minutes without dozing off going after women of any shape and size including even dirty male like lgirls that sells fuels in gallons by road sides
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Shalommy(f): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2022
Igbo men and blood money na 5 $ 6.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by SaintNegro77: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2022
Billionaire brothers brought to real life. Ask K.O.K for advice, cos he knows the stuff.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Nosa111(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2022
WAIT FOR NOLLYWOOD PRODUCERS TO STEAL YHIS SCRIPT. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by malvisguy212: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2022
MufasaLion:

Who says I'm an atheist, and who says I'm not? My beliefs is not known to you. However, I still maintain my opinion that he's not occultic. Not all kids will be nice to their family.
look, there is no way a man Will help outsider and neglect his mother till she died. something is not right.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by perdollar(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2022
I need to hear from ur brother until then mind ur business
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by illicit(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2022
U have some money too

Why did ur mum still died wretched

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by ibechris(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2022
Prince001:

Its interesting cos d time when d guy was struggling u never ask the source of his poverty now u are questioning his source of wealth typical Naija people!!!!!!
There's always 2 sides to Story pls don't just hear what his brother narrated and make conclusion!!!!!!!!

Even to his wife?...I can see u as wicked as the man whose story we just read. Oga Park well make I see road.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by 6ixT8: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2022
Just thinking...
could this be a classical case of how ladies bring good fortune

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Devil1Messenger: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2022
Afoime4:
I run POS centers in Lagos, I am looking for a partner who will put 100k in and get back 20k everymonth (10k part of your initial money and 10k returns on investment (ROI) every month) for 10 months contact me with the number below in my profile
What are u bringing as a collateral

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by MufasaLion: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2022
malvisguy212:
look, there is no way a man Will help outsider and neglect his mother till she died. something is not right.

It happens. Some kids have hatred towards their family, they just don't show it when they are not yet financially independent.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by 6ixT8: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2022
illicit:
U have some money too
Why did ur mum still died wretched
bro read and comprehend... She probably died before the OP made it.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Jonah507(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2022
Number 1 said it all!

He's a definitely a member of a cult.

Only God can set him free. I'm speaking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Trumann: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2022
Your brother is protecting his loved ones from the evil consequences of his occultic wealth. In fact, just so you know, any money he gives to your siblings or your mother is not from him. He has to get a third party with clean money to send to you. That is why it takes time for him to send chicken change after you request.

15 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by West2019(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2022
time will tell ,i have a closer friend like that as well living in abuja . nothing but occultic member i refuse to join him cos i can't have money spending for outsider and my lovely mother and sisters will be suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by ddemillie(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2022
Let's wait to hear the brother's side of the story before we comment. Op please show this post to your brother and ask him to state his own part of the story.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by eyinjuege: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2022
We only have your claims about your brother's wealth.
Perhaps he's not as wealthy as you believe?
Perhaps he suffered some trauma in your family that you were too little to remember that him never want anything to do with the family again
Perhaps he's just a very stingy man
There are many non occultism men who rheybhave used sex to swear for. He won't be the first chronic womaniser nor the last
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:
We have been suspicious of my brother's lifestyle for many years now and recently,

Now, the cock has come home to roost. She's enjoying the husband "as is".

A very wonderful story. I actually know someone like him and I've convinced myself that they belong somewhere.

This part got me sha:

When the wife asks him for money for hair, he will give her 5k. If she sees a hair that she likes that sells for 50k. My brother will bring out calculator and divide 50k by 500 and tell the wife that that money is enough for him to cut his hair for the next 10 years. cheesy cheesy
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by malvisguy212: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2022
MufasaLion:

It happens. Some kids have hatred towards their family, they just don't show it when they are not yet financially independent.
not just family oh, your children and wife including , but will still help outsider ? look, lets just end this conversation , don't mention me, is like you guys are still kids who is yet to face the reality of life. i am very sorry if you feel offended. thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by bluefilm: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:
We have been suspicious of my brother's lifestyle for many years now and recently, his wife is reiterating our suspicion.

We are suspecting my brother of either being possessed, or someone did some juju on him or he belongs to a secret cult based on these two behaviors.

1. He does not like rendering help to his immediate family members but extremely generous outside.

2. He can sleep with anything that has vagina including old, young, fat, slim, beautiful, ugly, single and married women.

My parents gave birth to many children but unfortunately my dad died very early leaving my mother to take care of the responsibilities of the family.

This made my elder brothers to leave home on time to learn trade. Luck smiled on my elder brother and he made money very early. Less than 2 years after he did his freedom, he got his first car and started building his duplex immediately.

Since that time till date, he has only become richer and richer and richer.

We never received any financial assistance from extended family members because their thoughts is that my brother is well to do so we don't need help but the reality is different.

As rich as my brother became, we continued the petty family business that was very stressful until all of us left home to either university or marriage before my mother stopped the business because it is not what she can do alone.

My brother never cared for my mother. That's the one that pains me the most whenever I remember the incident of the past and how my mother died in the local village hospital while my brother was at home drinking and entertaining visitors.

My brother would come home for Christmas and pay 6 months electricity bill for every one in our community while giving my mom 15k. He never wants anything to do with us. For him to give you money, you really need to explain what you need the money for and that doesn't mean you are getting it immediately.

My secondary school classmates thought I came from a very wretched home not knowing that I have a brother that is extremely financially buoyant.

The number of people my brother brought from our village to Lagos to set up are more than 10 that we know. These people ended up bringing their siblings to town and establishing them as well. That is to say that my brother has lifted a lot of families out of poverty but never his family members.

One of my brother was having difficulty in his business and the best that my brother could do was to ask him to park his belongings to go and stay in the village with his wife and children. If not for my intervention that I used 1.9 million to set up a business for him to be repaying me monthly as he sells. This is an amount my brother will never ever give any of us for any reason whatsoever. He would rather gift you 100k to put in your business and go about telling people how he has helped you but you have refused to grow the business. Please, what can 100k really do for a business man?

In fact, I can't type all that we have experienced with my brother who's supposed to be our source of upliftment.

For those that will say I should go and work and entitlement mentality thing, all I typed here happened in the past when we were still dependent. None of us demands money from him anymore as we're all independent financially now.

But recent happenings brought back those memories. My brother and his wife.

We thought that his wife and children would enjoy his money since they are entitled to it but we were wrong.

My brother has several duplexes in my home state and in Lagos yet he lives in a rented two bedroom apartment. In that two bedroom apartment, his children and house boys (boy boy) share the same room and this is not the well developed part of Lagos oo but it's closer to his market.

My brother can afford to buy land in the place that they live and build standard 3 storey building and give his children a good sense of his wealth but he will never do it.

When the wife asks him for money for hair, he will give her 5k. If she sees a hair that she likes that sells for 50k. My brother will bring out calculator and divide 50k by 500 and tell the wife that that money is enough for him to cut his hair for the next 10 years.

The children don't dress well like people whose father is super rich. He got an SUV that the wife drives which made people think that the wife is enjoying but inside that woman in the SUV is an unhappy woman that wishes she can turn back the hands of time so she could marry someone else.

Sadly, the wife can't even complain to us because she took advantage of the way her husband was treating us to treat us badly when she got married to my brother and considering the fact that my brother was the supposed bread winner. Well, we can't be dependent for life.

Now, the cock_ has come home to roost. She's enjoying the husband "as is".

Eyaaa... your brother is an End time Brother.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by cherishmichael: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2022
shocked
Can't talk, !!!
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Bizibi(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2022
MufasaLion:

they say when a human being dies, secrets Begin to resurrect from every angle.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Codes151(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by MufasaLion: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2022
malvisguy212:
not just family oh, your children and wife including , but will still help outsider ? look, lets just end this conversation , don't mention me, is like you guys are still kids who is yet to face the reality of life. i am very sorry if you feel offended. thank you.

So because I don't agree with you, you tagged me as a kid?

Why's it that folks like you are always quick to term some things spiritual just because its not normal. You need to get more learned.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by God200(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2022
Nah brotherhood e dey,nah so dis occultist do

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by MufasaLion: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2022
Bizibi:
they say when a human being dies, secrets Begin to resurrect from every angle.

Let him die and wait for the secret. Till he dies, let him live his life. Although, he ain't doing the right thing.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by malvisguy212: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2022
MufasaLion:

So because I don't agree with you, you tagged me as a kid?

Why's it that folks like you are always quick to term some things spiritual just because its not normal. You need to get more learned.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.