Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel (3351 Views)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. As a matter of fact you seem to be the one who does not clearly understand what it means to say that Jesus Christ is in fact the Truth of God I.e. the very Word out of God's own Mouth. Let's consider the two statements made by Jesus Christ, shall we? undecided

Premise 1: For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish in the grave but have eternal life.
Premise 2: I was sent by my Father only to the lost sheep of Israel.

In other for us to draw a conclusion that is true from the two premises above, we have to consider the validity of each of the claims above right? undecided

Can you please outline what the only logical conclusion from the above can be as far as the world Jesus Christ referred to in His Gospel. undecided

2. As I previously explained in one of my previous comments to you, God cursed and scattered His people of Israel to all corners of the earth so it becomes easy to see how all those who you mentioned the disciples preaching to where all Israelites. Samaritans are Israelites of the tribes of Ephraim and Manassas. Cornelius was an israelities and this is indicated in his story. Recall that the Jews did not allow those who were not of their own into their temple and so the Eunuch from Ethiopia who we are told frequented Jerusalem for worship had to have been one of their own. The Gentiles referred to in scripture were not dogs or you would be accusing the disciples of going against Jesus Christ Himself.undecided
why did Jesus Christ heal the daughter of the woman whom the disciples asked Jesus Christ to send away Matthew 15:23-24 KJV
But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought i him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. [24] But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Jesus Christ was sent to Jews first and then Gentiles. That was why His miracles was nto restricted to the Jews only..... You kobojunkie is included in the salvation plan too
Finally I want to ask 3 important questions
1)Do you believe that Jesus Christ is God made flesh?
2)Do you believe that Jesus Christ was born of Virgin Mary?
3)Do you believe that Jesus Christ was crucified, died and resurrected on the 3rd day?
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 7:39am On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ Cornelius was not an isrealite bro what are you even saying read Acts CHAPTER 10 however He had fear of God and was devout to God which God saw and still brought the gospel of Jesus Christ to Him through apostle Peter. Pls do well to show me prove that Cornelius is an isrealite not a roman (gentile) if you fail to I rest my case.
1. Well, if you didn't know, Cornelius was an Israelite who was also a Gentile I.e. he was of the tribes that has been cursed and scattered by God hence the reason why God sent Peter, born of one the Jewish tribes of Israel- Benjamin, Judah, or Levi- to him, Cornelius. Details on Cornelius can be found at the following link https://www.nairaland.com/7110397/gospel-minddump/2#119671084 undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 7:44am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. As a matter of fact you seem to be the one who does not clearly understand what it means to say that Jesus Christ is in fact the Truth of God I.e. the very Word out of God's own Mouth. Let's consider the two statements made by Jesus Christ, shall we? undecided

Premise 1: For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish in the grave but have eternal life.

In other for us to draw a conclusion that is true from the two premises above, we have to consider the validity of each of the claims above right? undecided

Can you please outline what the only logical conclusion from the above can be as far as the world Jesus Christ referred to in His Gospel. undecided

2. As I previously explained in one of my previous comments to you, God cursed and scattered His people of Israel to all corners of the earth so it becomes easy to see how all those who you mentioned the disciples preaching to where all Israelites. Samaritans are Israelites of the tribes of Ephraim and Manassas. Cornelius was an israelities and this is indicated in his story. Recall that the Jews did not allow those who were not of their own into their temple and so the Eunuch from Ethiopia who we are told frequented Jerusalem for worship had to have been one of their own. The Gentiles referred to in scripture were not dogs or you would be accusing the disciples of going against Jesus Christ Himself.undecided
why did Jesus Christ heal the daughter of the woman whom the disciples asked Jesus Christ to send away Matthew 15:23-24 KJV
But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought i him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. [24] But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Jesus Christ was sent to Jews first and then Gentiles. That was why His miracles was nto restricted to the Jews only..... You kobojunkie is included in the salvation plan too
Finally I want to ask 3 important questions
3)Do you believe that Jesus Christ was crucified, died and resurrected on the 3rd day?
Have a wonderful day Sir
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ Why did Jesus Christ heal the daughter of the woman whom the disciples asked Jesus Christ to send away Matthew 15:23-24 KJV
■ Jesus Christ was sent to Jews first and then Gentiles. That was why His miracles was nto restricted to the Jews only.....
■ You kobojunkie is included in the salvation plan too
■ Finally I want to ask 3 important questions
1. Healing aren't restricted to only the Lost sheep of Israel. Instead it is the Gospel of the Kingdom of God that is restricted those who are of the blood of Jacob. That That what God said and what Jesus Christ repeated in the context of Matthew 15 vs 21 - 27. undecided

2. You are putting words in Jesus Christ's mouth again. What Jesus Christ instead said is that He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel by the Father. undecided

3. If God were to tell me today that I am excluded from His plan of salvation. It would be foolish of me to think I can go around God to insert myself in His Will. That is what you are attempting to do here though. undecided

4. Do you yourself believe the Words of Jesus Christ cause this very conversation reveals you don't even believe every thing He says even after I have showed you that Jesus Christ said exactly what God said through the Prophets. undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Well, if you didn't know, Cornelius was an Israelite who was also a Gentile I.e. he was of the tribes that has been cursed and scattered by God hence the reason why God sent Peter, born of one the Jewish tribes of Israel- Benjamin, Judah, or Levi- to him, Cornelius. Details on Cornelius can be found at the following link https://www.nairaland.com/7110397/gospel-minddump/2#119671084 undecided
bro for you to be an isrealite even according to the law of Moses you must be Circumcised, was Cornelius circumcised?
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 7:50am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Healing aren't restricted to only the Lost sheep of Israel. Instead it is the Gospel of the Kingdom of God that is restricted those who are of the blood of Jacob. That That what God said and what Jesus Christ repeated in the context of Matthew 15 vs 21 - 27. undecided

2. You are putting words in Jesus Christ's mouth again. What Jesus Christ instead said is that He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel by the Father. undecided

3. If God were to tell me today that I am excluded from His plan of salvation. It would be foolish of me to think I can go around God to insert myself in His Will. That is what you are attempting to do here though. undecided

4. Do you yourself believe the Words of Jesus Christ cause this very conversation reveals you don't even believe every thing He says even after I have showed you that Jesus Christ said exactly what God said through the Prophets. undecided
pls don't skip my questions bro
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:

gospel as a message to the people has its benefits of which healing, deliverance etc
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:

I believe in What Jesus Christ said in the scripture however you don't, you've refused to acknowledge the gospel of Jesus Christ which was sent to this world to the salvation of Jews and Gentiles that is why My master Jesus Christ remains the way, the truth and the life no man comes to His Father except through Him.... You've dodged the questions I asked you..... It simply shows you are nothing more than a sheep in wolf clothing.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 7:56am On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ gospel as a message to the people has its benefits of which healing, deliverance etc
1. The Gospel is instead the Constitutional Law and Truth of God in the Kingdom of God aka God's special Nation of Priests - Exodus 19 vs 6.. Only those who are of the blood of Jacob can become citizens of the Kingdom of God. As for doing of good -- healing, raising from the dead, etc. -- Jesus Christ said freely His followers were given and as such freely they should give. undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 7:58am On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ I believe in What Jesus Christ said in the scripture however you don't, you've refused to acknowledge the gospel of Jesus Christ which was sent to this world to the salvation of Jews and Gentiles that is why My master Jesus Christ remains the way, the truth and the life no man comes to His Father except through Him.... You've dodged the questions I asked you..... It simply shows you are nothing more than a sheep in wolf clothing.
1. I asked you a question earlier which you didn't answer. Again, Let's consider the two statements made by Jesus Christ, shall we? undecided

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The Gospel is instead the Constitutional Law and Truth of God in the Kingdom of God aka God's special Nation of Priests - Exodus 19 vs 6.. Only those who are of the blood of Jacob can become citizens of the Kingdom of God. As for doing of good -- healing, raising from the dead, etc. -- Jesus Christ said freely His followers were given and as such freely they should give. undecided
ans my questions bro
Stop dodging them... If you refuse to answer then stop mentioning me.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
pls don't skip my questions bro
There is no need to derail the conversation or must you? undecided

If you must know i happen to be born of water and born of the Spirit of Eternal Life just as Jesus Christ says one must be in order to be born-again in John 3 vs 1 - 21 ans true to Jesus Christ, the Spirit of Eternal Life wields control over those who are born of Him as described by Jesus Christ Himself in John 3 vs 5 - 8. undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I asked you a question earlier which you didn't answer. Again, Let's consider the two statements made by Jesus Christ, shall we? undecided

You are simply Carnal just like the pharisees who knew the scripture but refused to acknowledge the living Word of God JESUS Christ
Do you believe that He was crucified, buried and resurrected on the 3rd day..... Wait you don't hence you are not a Christian.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
lol for us to continue I must know if you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ kiss
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 8:03am On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
You are simply Carnal just like the pharisees who knew the scripture but refused to acknowledge the living Word of God JESUS Christ
Do you believe that He was crucified, buried and resurrected on the 3rd day..... Wait you don't hence you are not a Christian.
Now you resort to attacking my person rather than answering the question. I see! I will leave you to it then. undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:

If you must know i happen to be born of water and born of the Spirit of Eternal Life just as Jesus Christ says one must be in order to be born-again in John 3 vs 1 - 21 ans true to Jesus Christ, the Spirit of Eternal Life wields control over those who are born of Him as described by Jesus Christ Himself in John 3 vs 5 - 8. undecided
Sir do you believe that Jesus Christ was crucified, buried and resurrected on the 3rd day? Yes or no why are you dodging this tell me, tell nairaland, tell the world. Reveal who you are or remain silent.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Now you resort to attacking my person rather than answering the question. I see! I will leave you to it then. undecided
lol I knew you would say that, you simply don't believe.... Thank you for your time Kobojunkie it was fun.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
being carnal is not an insult personally I was carnal fine tuning the word of God to my physical existence but when I was born of the water and the spirit my eyes opened, I started to understand the mind of God. Shalom grin
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Repent and be born again to believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
Repent and be born again to believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour.
■ Are you born-again? Do you have evidence that proves that you are in fact born-again? Evidence that Jesus Christ said all those who are in fact born again will have? undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
■ Are you born-again? Do you have evidence that proves that you are in fact born-again? Evidence that Jesus Christ said all those who are in fact born again will have? undecided
yes
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
are you born again Sir?
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ yes
1. What evidence do you have that you are born-again? undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:25am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What evidence do you have that you are born-again? undecided
before I answer this do well to tell me if you believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 8:27am On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ before I answer this do well to tell me if you believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ
1. Oh boy! Don't worry about me as I happen to be born-again and I have evidence that Jesus said all those who are will have. So please answer the question. What evidence do you have that you are born-again? undecided

Just in case, this isn't about me but about getting you to maybe see that playing religion is not the same as believing in God. undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I happen to be born-again. So please answer the question. What evidence do you have that you are born-again? undecided
no bro if you can answer my question then I will proceed... It's very simple, I've asked you this I don't know why you won't answer
Yes or no do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ...... I know you won't answer sha grin
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
no bro if you can answer my question then I will proceed... It's very simple, I've asked you this I don't know why you won't answer
Yes or no do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ...... I know you won't answer sha grin
LOL....OK... again, I will leave you to it then! undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL....OK... again, I will leave you to it then! undecided
lol why bro
It's a simple question
I will respect your answer besides this is a faceless forum
Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ if you don't answer then I assume you don't hence you are not born again.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
lol why bro
It's a simple question
I will respect your answer besides this is a faceless forum
Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ if you don't answer then I assume you don't hence you are not born again.
The question isn't the problem it is the cluelessness of the one asking that is. If a person tells you that he/she is born-again, certainly, that should mean that the person in fact believes in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, right? That should be a no-brainer for anyone who really knows Jesus Christ. But somehow you seem to think the script that your pastors and mogs gave you is how it ought to be. It is hard to reason with the religious gullible mind. undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by TenQ: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2023
AntiChristian:

Probably Jesus forgot to mention all this in Matthew.

Holy spirit had to remind you after 2022 years.

Jesus said he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel!

Period!
Your ignorance is especially disturbing.

When someone just copy Muslim dawah without knowledge!
SMH!

At the begining of the Ministry of Jesus, Jesus Chose his 12 Core Disciples

Matthew 10:5-8
These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

1. Did Jesus at the BEGINNING of His ministry send out His Disciples ONLY to the house of Israel?

AFTER the Resurrection of Jesus, He said again to them
Mark 16:14-16
14. Later, as they were eating, Jesus appeared to the Eleven and rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. 15. And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
16. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

1. Did Jesus at the END of His ministry send out His Disciples to the whole world?
2. What happens to those who do not believe the Gospel?

Thank you for posting the scripture.
Since you don't believe in the Gospel of the Messiah, aren't you ALREADY in trouble?
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The question isn't the problem it is the cluelessness of the one asking that is. If a person tells you that he/she is born-again, certainly, that should mean that the person in fact believes in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, right? That should be a no-brainer for anyone who really knows Jesus Christ. But somehow you seem to think the script that your pastors and mogs gave you is how it ought to be. It is hard to reason with the religious gullible mind. undecided
my master is not my pastor, my master is Jesus Christ, he lives in me to speak to my heart.... Christianity is not worshipping your pastor or man of God but rather Serving God in spirit and Truth. I have never for once worshipped my pastor or even bragged with his name ;He's human not God and is only serving God in His calling.
Sir I love you so much that's why I still ask
Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ kiss just say yes or no.... It's not hard
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2023
Chibuezem:
my master is not my pastor, my master is Jesus Christ,
■ he lives in me to speak to my heart.... Christianity is not worshipping your pastor or man of God but rather Serving God in spirit and Truth.
■ I have never for once worshipped my pastor or even bragged with his name ;He's human not God and is only serving God in His calling.
Sir I love you so much that's why I still ask
Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ kiss
1. Your actions speak louder than your words. undecided

2. How can He live inside of you when you can't even answer the question of whether you are born-again or not? The Kingdom of God is not by mental assert or con(-fidence) but by evidence. And if you do not have the evidence, you don't have the Kingdom of God. undecided

3. Again, no be by mouth as your actions....the script you have used up till now speak volumes of who you in fact submit to. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Made God In His Own Image? / Pope To Lead Easter Celebration. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.