Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel (3355 Views)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ I'm high cos I've been lifted up by My master Jesus Christ above men that refuse to acknowledge the divinity of Jesus Christ
1. No, you must be high stating that which is clearly stated in scripture is twisted by my person. undecided

How can you be lifted by Jesus Christ when you clearly reject His truth in this? You reject His Truth — proclaiming Him a liar — yet at the same time you convince yourself you acknowledge his divinity? So God is not absolute Truth but lies in divinity like satan is? undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. No, you must be high stating that which is clearly stated in scripture is twisted by my person. undecided

How can you be lifted by Jesus Christ when you clearly reject His truth in this? You reject His Truth — proclaiming Him a liar — yet at the same time you convince yourself you acknowledge his divinity? So God is not absolute Truth but lies in divinity like satan is? undecided
show me the statement where I rejected the truth?
Do you acknowledge his divinity then why do you restrict salvation of Jesus Christ to the lost isreal.... Is God not capable of saving the world through His Son.... It is you that is limiting God.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ show me the statement where I rejected the truth? .
undecided
Chibuezem:
lol yes I don't believe Jesus Christ was sent only to the lost sheep of isreal... He was sent to the whole world (both Jew and gentile) in Him is my Salvation
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
undecided
so what wrong did I make in that statement? Jesus Christ was sent to the jews first to the lost sheep of isreal then to the world (we gentiles) it's as simple as it is
Why are we here
What is the purpose of our existence?
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ so what wrong did I make in that statement? Jesus Christ was sent to the jews first to the lost sheep of isreal then to the world (we gentiles) it's as simple as it is. Why are we here. What is the purpose of our existence?
1. That you found at least one lie means every claim you hold of Jesus Christ is a lie to you. You seem unable to comprehend these simple truths, leading me to believe you just cling to religion for religion's sake and nothing more. Like so many others out there you just want to belong and religion is it! undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. That you found at least one lie means every claim you hold of Jesus Christ is a lie to you. You seem unable to comprehend these simple truths, leading me to believe you just cling to religion for religion's sake and nothing more. undecided
I cling to Jesus Christ
I'm a Christian, you however you are just a philosopher swimming in the booze of knowledge of religions over 4000 lol
You lack truth, you bear falsehood denying the salvation plan for mankind... Just like the nazi you've restricted the grace of God to the lost sheep of isreal forgetting what the lord said in Isaiah 56 from vs 1 to 8
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ I cling to Jesus Christ I'm a Christian, you however you are just a philosopher swimming in the booze of knowledge of religions over 4000 lol
1. You already called Him a liar so spare me the lies abeg! If you thinking you can impress me with what amounts to meaningless soundbites, I suggest you go get yourself work to do instead. undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You already called Him a liar so spare me the lies abeg! If you thinking you can impress me with what amounts to meaningless soundbites, I suggest you go get yourself work to do instead. undecided
I'm a work in progress I push for perfection in Jesus Christ but you are simply a tool for my perfection, you further cemented the salvation plan of God for the gentiles... I love you bro keep up the work God will reward you. kiss
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
I'm a work in progress I push for perfection in Jesus Christ but you are simply a tool for my perfection,
■ you further cemented the salvation plan of God for the gentiles... I love you bro keep up the work God will reward you. kiss
So because you are this work in progress, you feel you should get a pass for calling Jesus Christ a liar? undecided

2. The term gentile, as used in scripture, is a reference to foreign-born israelites. Unless you are a foreign-born Israelite — your ancestry can be traced back to Israel— I am afraid you are barking up the wrong tree. undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So because you are this work in progress, you feel you should get a pass for calling Jesus Christ a liar? undecided

2. The term gentile, as used in scripture, is a reference to foreign-born israelites. Unless you are a foreign-born Israelite — your ancestry can be traced back to Israel— I am afraid you are barking up the wrong tree. undecided
1.You are the one calling Jesus Christ a liar not me I'm simply affirming His truth
2.Your definition off gentile is false bro first you deny Jesus Christ, now you redefine the scripture to your own wierd understanding how ridiculous.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
1.You are the one calling Jesus Christ a liar not me I'm simply affirming His truth
2.Your definition off gentile is false bro first you deny Jesus Christ, now you redefine the scripture to your own wierd understanding how ridiculous.
1. You did that yourself.
2. It isn't my definition since Jesus Christ said He was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel restricting His followers to teaching the gospel to only those of Israelite descent. And given that apart from the Jews — Israelites who lived in the Nation of Judah at that time—, most of Israel — the Israelites who formerly lived in the Nation of Israel before the assault on the Nation by Nebuchadnezzar —had already been cursed and scattered by God to foreign lands, the gentiles was a reference to the Israelites living in foreign lands hence foreign-born. undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You did that yourself.
2. It isn't my definition since Jesus Christ said He was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel restricting His followers to teaching the gospel to only those of Israelite descent, and given that apart from the Jews at that time, most of Israel had already been cursed and scattered by God to foreign lands, the gentiles was a reference to the Israelites living in foreign lands hence foreign-born. undecided
it's your definition bro
Show me in the scripture where the gentiles are said to be the isrealites scattered by God into foreign lands....
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
It's your definition bro
Show me in the scripture where the gentiles are said to be the isrealites scattered by God into foreign lands....
I already did that several times but you don't believe Jesus Christ at all and your excuse is that you are a work in progress. undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=122813602]1. You did that yourself.
2. It isn't my definition since Jesus Christ said He was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel restricting His followers to teaching the gospel to only those of Israelite descent. And given that apart from the Jews — Israelites who lived in the Nation of Judah at that time—, most of Israel — the Israelites who formerly lived in the Nation of Israel before the assault on the Nation by Nebuchadnezzar —had already been cursed and scattered by God to foreign lands, the gentiles was a reference to the Israelites living in foreign lands hence foreign-born. undecided[/quoteIsaiah 56:8-9 KJV
The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him. [9]
1Outcast of isreal =lost sheep
2Others beside those that are gathered unto him =gentiles
These are the sons of the strangers those that have joined himself to the lord
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ Isaiah 56:8-9 KJV
The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him. [9]
1Outcast of isreal =lost sheep
2Others beside those that are gathered unto him =gentiles
These are the sons of the strangers those that have joined himself to the lord
The moment you begin to quote scripture out of context, you begin to make a liar of God. Go back and carefully example those verses in the context in which they were instead presented to see that God did not state that He would invite non-Israelites. undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I already did that several times but you don't believe Jesus Christ at all and your excuse is that you are a work in progress. undecided
going back and forth won't help you
1)you don't believe that Jesus Christ died to set you free
You falsified your understanding to summarize that salvation brought by God through His Son in the power of the Holy Spirit is for the lost sheep of isreal only
You redefined The term gentile as lost sheep of isreal such a shame from a bright individual who is just a carnal man basking in scriptural knowledge which has led to you having the heart of okute cryI won't say much I won't reply your mention... It's simply a waste of Atp... Good night kobo... I will still come across your blasphemous posts and counter them it's an insult to my master
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
going back and forth won't help you
1)you don't believe that Jesus Christ died to set you free
You falsified your understanding to summarize that salvation brought by God through His Son in the power of the Holy Spirit is for the lost sheep of isreal only
You redefined The term gentile as lost sheep of isreal such a shame from a bright individual who is just a carnal man basking in scriptural knowledge which has led to you having the heart of okute cryI won't say much I won't reply your mention... It's simply a waste of Atp... Good night kobo... I will still come across your blasphemous posts and counter them it's an insult to my master
Yawn! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Islam, The Dark Age Religion. / Midnight Prayers For Head, Hands And Legs Deliverance / How Did God Reveal Himself to You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.