Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel (3374 Views)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Your actions speak louder than your words. undecided

2. How can He live inside of you when you can't even answer the question of whether you are born-again or not? The Kingdom of God is not by mental assert or con(-fidence) but by evidence. And if you do not have the evidence, you don't have the Kingdom of God. undecided

3. Again, no be by mouth as your actions....the script you have used up till now speak volumes of who you in fact submit to. undecided
My brother you neva ans the question
Why are you beating around the bush
Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ? Yes or no cheesy
This our small talk dey sweet me die
As you are avoiding the question, I just want to know your foundation....
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Your actions speak louder than your words. undecided

2. How can He live inside of you when you can't even answer the question of whether you are born-again or not? The Kingdom of God is not by mental assert or con(-fidence) but by evidence. And if you do not have the evidence, you don't have the Kingdom of God. undecided

3. Again, no be by mouth as your actions....the script you have used up till now speak volumes of who you in fact submit to. undecided
so what actions have I done that show that I submit to a man.... Bro you are running around grin
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ so what actions have I done that show that I submit to a man.... Bro you are running around grin
1. Your refusal to accept the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ as stated in scripture for one. Anyways, no need to rush these things. When you are done following the scripts fed to you by your pastors and mogs, and you are ready to take Jesus Christ more seriously, make we chat then. undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Your refusal to accept the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ as stated in scripture for one. Anyways, no need to rush these things. When you are done following the scripts fed to you by your pastors and mogs, and you are ready to take Jesus Christ more seriously, make we chat then. undecided
Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ?
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ?
1. If I am born again, what do you think? undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. If I am born again, what do you think? undecided
Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ.... Yes or no.... Don't act like a lawyer or politician
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Chibuezem:
Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ.... Yes or no.... Don't act like a lawyer or politician
Again,1. If I am born again, what do you think? undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ.... I don't know why you can't say yes or no..... You are not born again at all ;Dbecause if you were you would say yes
Say yes if you are born again and you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ.... Make I catch you zi
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ.... I don't know why you can't say yes or no..... You are not born again at all ;Dbecause if you were you would say yes
Say yes if you are born again and you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ.... Make I catch you zi
1. LOL.... this reminds me of my brief stint back in college as a telemarketer. Continue ..... grin
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 12:57am On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. LOL.... this reminds me of my brief stint back in college as a telemarketer. Continue ..... grin
my sweet telemarketer... Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 12:58am On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
my sweet telemarketer... Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
if you are bornagain you should answer this question effortlessly.... Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ wink
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
if you are bornagain you should answer this question effortlessly.... Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ wink
By telling you I am born-again, I already answered the question. But your lack of understanding of what it means to be born-again is what keeps you restricting yourself to the script you have previously been fed by your pastors and mogs. undecided

Look up what Jesus Christ said of the topic in John 3 vs 1 - 21, particularly in verses 11 - 15. undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by MightySparrow: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2023
AntiChristian:
When Jesus was sending out his disciples: Matthew 10:5-7
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go onto the road of the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near....

Here Jesus specifically told them to go to the lost sheep of Israel not to the Gentiles nor to the Samaritans! In summary the world of Jesus is Israel!

And a Canaanite woman who of course Jesus wasn't sent to save proves the topic of this discuss as follows:

Matthew 15:21-28
21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”
23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

Now, we see that Jesus was reluctant to even attend to the woman despite knowing that her daughter was demon-possessed!
And Jesus re-emphasized that he was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel!

The same way Mohammed was sent only to Arabs.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
By telling you I am born-again, I already answered the question. But your lack of understanding of what it means to be born-again is what keeps you restricting yourself to the script you have previously been fed by your pastors and mogs. undecided

Look up what Jesus Christ said of the topic in John 3 vs 1 - 21, particularly in verses 11 - 15. undecided
lol so you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ yes or no.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:

why can't you say that you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ.... Is it hard to say.... To me you don't believe such.... I will still ask do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Jesus had followers who believed that he was a prophet of God but not the saviour or even God. They didn't believe in His resurrection. So are you among them?
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by AntiChristian: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
MightySparrow:

The same way Mohammed was sent only to Arabs.

Allah, may He be exalted, says

(interpretation of the meaning): “And We have sent you (O Muhammad SAW) not but as a mercy for the Aalameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists)” [al-Anbiya’ 21:107].

And We have not sent you (as a Messenger) except to the whole of mankind, as a bringer of glad tidings and as a warner (Al-Saba. (34), aayah 28)

Blessed is the One Who sent down the Criterion (the Qur.aan) upon His slave (Muhammad sallAllaahu `alayhi wa sallam) so that he should be a warner to the whole of mankind and jinn (Al-Furqaan (25), aayah 1)

According to the available evidence, Allaah The Almighty did not send a prophet to humans and Jinn except Prophet Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, who said that "every prophet was sent to his nation, except for him; he was sent to all mankind". [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

The fact that every prophet was sent to his nation does not mean that no one outside a prophet's nation believed in him, or that a prophet was not allowed to call a person outside his nation to believe in Allaah The Almighty.

Consequently, what was mentioned above does not contradict the fact that Jinns believed in Moosa (Moses) may Allaah exalt his mention although Moosa was not sent to the Jinn. Moosa may Allaah exalt his mention was sent to the children of Israa’eel (Israel). Allaah The Almighty Says (what means): {They said, "O our people, indeed we have heard a [recited] Book revealed after Moses.} [Quran 46:30]

‘Ataa’ may Allaah have mercy upon him said that some Jinn had been Jewish and then became Muslims. Commenting on this verse, {We were [of] divided ways.} [Quran 72:11], Ibn Al-Musayyib may Allaah have mercy upon him said that it meant that the Jinn were Muslims, Jewish, Christians and Magians.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
Jesus had followers who believed that he was a prophet of God but not the saviour or even God. They didn't believe in His resurrection. So are you among them?
What you just said makes no sense. How many of those so-called friends were born again? undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
why can't you say that you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ.... Is it hard to say.... To me you don't believe such.... I will still ask do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Did Jesus Christ tell Nicodemus that He first needed to believe in the resurrection before He could be born-again? undecided

Look, stop wasting your time and mine with this. So long as you are playing to the script handed you by your pastors and mogs, you will never believe in the person of Jesus Christ nor will you ever believe His Word is God's Truth and that God in fact sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel just as He Jesus Christ said. undecided

I have shown provided you references where God Himself is recorded to have said exactly beginning with Moses but you doubt it all -- you reject the Truth of God --- because you don't know Him at all. All you seem to know of God are from the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mog - religion. So, feel free to continue with religion if God is not your goal at all. undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What you just said makes no sense. How many of those so-called friends were born again? undecided
how does it not make sense Sir?
Are you born of the water and spirit?

1 Like

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ how does it not make sense Sir? Are you born of the water and spirit?
lipsrsealed
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
lipsrsealed
lol do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ after this I won't ask

God bless you
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
lol do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ after this I won't ask. God bless you
I see you are simply interested in derailing the thread in your refusal of the Truth as stated by Jesus Christ. Goodluck! undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I see you are simply interested in derailing the thread in your refusal of the Truth as stated by Jesus Christ. Goodluck! undecided
I just love that you've refused to acknowledge the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
I just love that you've refused to acknowledge the resurrection of Jesus Christ
I guess I am supposed to respond by saying I love how all of this is so you can avoid admitting you don't believe Jesus Christ was sent by the Father only to the Lost sheep of Israel, right? undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I guess I am supposed to respond by saying I love how all of this is so you can avoid admitting you don't believe Jesus Christ was sent by the Father only to the Lost sheep of Israel, right? undecided
lol yes I don't believe Jesus Christ was sent only to the lost sheep of isreal... He was sent to the whole world (both Jew and gentile) in Him is my
Salvation
Deliverance
Healing
Restoration of the life of God in me.
Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ?
For me I believe with every Fibre in my body
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ lol yes I don't believe Jesus Christ was sent only to the lost sheep of isreal...
So we finally have it that you don't believe Jesus Christ is who He claims to be. According to you, He lied, meaning He is not in fact the Truth of God — the Truth of God is devoid of lies— hence you don't believe He is the messiah sent by God either. Case closed! undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So we finally have it that you don't believe Jesus Christ is who He claims to be. According to you, He lied, meaning He is not in fact the Truth of God — the Truth of God is devoid of lies— hence you don't believe He is the messiah sent by God either. Case closed! undecided
wrong stop twisting the truth
I believe that the ministry of reconciliation borne by Jesus is not for the jews only but for everyone it's simple....
Talk, shout and type all you want to
The truth remains that you've refused to acknowledge that Jesus Christ died for your sins, resurrected and is seated at the right hand side of the Father.....
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
wrong stop twisting the truth. I believe that the ministry of reconciliation borne by Jesus is not for the jews only but for everyone it's simple....Talk, shout and type all you want to. The truth remains that you've refused to acknowledge that Jesus Christ died for your sins, resurrected and is seated at the right hand side of the Father.....
1. Twist a truth that is clearly stated? You high? undecided

Look, stop running all over the place abeg! Jesus Christ clearly said, in agreement with that stated by God Himself through His prophets, that He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel. If you can't even agree with Jesus Christ on that, then it means you reject the Truth of God, Jesus Christ, and are nothing but an actor pretending to worship Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Twist a truth that is clearly stated? You high? undecided

Look, stop running all over the place abeg! Jesus Christ clearly said, in agreement with that stated by God Himself through His prophets, that He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel. If you can't even agree with Jesus Christ on that, then it means you reject the Truth of God, Jesus Christ, and are nothing but an actor pretending to worship Jesus Christ. undecided
I'm high cos I've been lifted up by My master Jesus Christ above men that refuse to acknowledge the divinity of Jesus Christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Revelation Of Hell By 7 Youths / Prophet Brian Carn "Puts Lay Members Back In Their Proper Place." / Does Sex Reduce A Pastor's Anointing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.