Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho (8825 Views)

How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... / Who Knows This Girls Instagram Handle Pls? / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by BlackyOne: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mazzatov:
This is a serious sh*t I’ve been battling with, I met this banny around September, she’s a single mother, but I don’t care about that, as no one is above mistake we started off...
Now my problem is this banny gave me Syphilis, I’ve been battling with it since first week of November, I’ve treat myself at the hospital, I spent 12k there and this sores are still on my prick
I just need help on what to use again, this sores are itching me so bad

Now I know why some men hates girls so much, I always support girls but with this experience, it hurts me so much
I just need help to cure myself....

Lol... Met one online, we got chatting and discovered she has a child, as our chatting progresses I invited her so we can hangout and get to know ourselves more but she popped the question what will you give me, then I realized say na coded olosho grin , we agreed on price but I didn't go through, I just ghosted her... I was thinking she's a modest person because she indicated on her profile that she's looking for a serious relationship but alas na format

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Erickax(m): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
[s][/s]Later this wan too will start bashing women online.. grin
See what you are doing and you are calling them a hoe[/s]...you sef worse pass them..no be you wan f**k or why are you complaining here na..
Since you can't control your little baby boy underneath keep it up..
That wasn't necessary

1 Like

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by HillaryNelo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
longetivity:
You carry syphilis enter 2022 grin
Na wa o d tin weak me
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Ofadaman(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
Just get Pfizer Zithromax , it's expensive but works well for bacterial infection. And what you have might not be syphilis, syphilis sore doesn't itch and it's often hard, it comes and then disappears only to come and cause more serious problems later in it's tertiary stage.

You're likely to have gotten herpes, if it's an open sore. Herpes has no cure,so just manage the pain and use ointment and take antibiotics just in case. It'd remain with u for life after healing.

syphilis is hard to threat even when the sores heal, next time rubber up, hoes ain't loyal at all.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Go and get episode cream... Thank me later
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Mcslize: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
You are a nigga raw na.
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by candygist: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mazzatov:
This is a serious sh*t I’ve been battling with, I met this banny around September, she’s a single mother, but I don’t care about that, as no one is above mistake we started off...
Now my problem is this banny gave me Syphilis, I’ve been battling with it since first week of November, I’ve treat myself at the hospital, I spent 12k there and this sores are still on my prick

Now I know why some men hates girls so much, I always support girls but with this experience, it hurts me so much
Back then in my uni days when I got that infection through the hostel toilet. Na one Ghanaian local herbs I use treat am. The stuff disappeared I’m 3 days. I can’t remember the name of the herbs.
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Mazzatov: 1:59am On Jan 09, 2022
Dreytonisback:
Man wey Bleep lowlife babe , the man na also lowlife man

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Smiles
Does a low life man buys a bag of loud 20k every 5days

Must you always give a hate speech man

1 Like

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Mazzatov: 2:09am On Jan 09, 2022
Ofadaman:
Just get Pfizer Zithromax , it's expensive but works well for bacterial infection. And what you have might not be syphilis, syphilis sore doesn't itch and it's often hard, it comes and then disappears only to come and cause more serious problems later in it's tertiary stage.

You're likely to have gotten herpes, if it's an open sore. Herpes has no cure,so just manage the pain and use ointment and take antibiotics just in case. It'd remain with u for life after healing.

syphilis is hard to threat even when the sores heal, next time rubber up, hoes ain't loyal at all.

I did a test at the hospital, and the result came out I’m having syphilis, but the sores are just taking so long to heal, the doctor told me it will take 3-6 weeks before it heals but it more than that now, it going to 9weeks now
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Mazzatov: 2:11am On Jan 09, 2022
BlackyOne:

Lol... Met one online, we got chatting and discovered she has a child, as our chatting progresses I invited her so we can hangout and get to know ourselves more but she popped the question what will you give me, then I realized say na coded olosho grin , we agreed on price but I didn't go through, I just ghosted her... I was thinking she's a modest person because she indicated on her profile that she's looking for a serious relationship but alas na format

Man I swear those girls are just coded olosho, none of them is loyal
I can bet it wirh my balls 80% of naija girls carry infection for body
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by SweetiliciousD: 2:26am On Jan 09, 2022
Mazzatov:

Fornication and unprotected sex ba??

Clap for your asss!
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:06am On Jan 09, 2022
Erickax:

That wasn't necessary
Thanks wink kiss
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by SenecaTheYonger: 5:01am On Jan 09, 2022
Dreytonisback:
Man wey Bleep lowlife babe , the man na also lowlife man

Because highlife babe no dey get STD na
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Bmaster(m): 5:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Mazzatov:

Where can I get it please man, can I get it at the pharmacy
yes.
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Bmaster(m): 5:13am On Jan 09, 2022
Aguilar:
It's what scares me most about these olosho. The disease they carry around is threatening.
for my side,u no fit knack olosho without...
Even if you be james bond
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by TheNoble007(m): 5:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Mazzatov:

I feel sorry for you. Next time, learn to hold your manhood and avoid sexual immorality. Get married quick if you can't control yourself for it's even less expensive to "wife" a woman these days. You may avoid begetting children if you're not financially stable for now. However, getting married, is not the antidote for sexual immorality. Self control is!

If you are Christian, ask God for forgiveness genuinely. Repent of your sins and cut off ties with that daughter of Gomorrah. If you do this wholeheartedly, you will be healed instantly.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Dreytonisback(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Mazzatov:

Smiles
Does a low life man buys a bag of loud 20k every 5days

Must you always give a hate speech man

Canadian loud is 75k per bag
And I get it supplied to me every 2 days for me and my real niggas
It help boost your thinking mentality
Any man who knows this particular girl is an olosho and still goes for her, that man is a lowlife period
Man suppose they chop better kuntus
No hate speech

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by cuba62(m): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2022
If it painfull its not syphilis, most like Chancroid or Herpes. You probably need a different treatment.
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by aimmoney9: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2022
Bmaster:
grin

Sorry Dude,but you got yo try this medicine below
Man wey sbai.... grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by eventainment(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Mazzatov:

Syphilis.. shocked shocked shocked cry na so one girl way I know de bang one new guy everyday and she get serious boyfriend way de plan marriage first half of this year.. ladies are just terrible so as guys too much come on ladies de give yourselves dignity. I hate infidelity from any party at all
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Babamide(m): 7:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Do the streets a favour and pay for the b*tch's treatment too.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Actuarydeji(m): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2022
Pele, you don contract herpes.
Mazzatov:

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by ilovelearning(m): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Mcslize:
You are a nigga raw na.

Greetings bro, pls I just sent you a message, can we have a chit chat on KDP.

Thank you.
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by snitchbitch: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2022
oga naira land is not a hospital

go see a doctor

#itiswell!
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2022
longetivity:
You carry syphilis enter 2022 grin
why are you like this now cheesy grin
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by luiginho2xl(m): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2022
Mazzatov:

if they are multiple sores and they are itching, what you have might not be syphilis. Try go to a good government hospital for treatment. Stop patronizing chemists and pharmacies, and other online babalawos. And learn from this experience.
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2022
Sammy101111:
Bro olosho or no olosho some street girls worse pass olosho they have sex like animal non stop na only God fit save us men .This ladies her deadly that is why no matter how beautiful you are i will surely use condom .this disease no they show for woman face so am very careful full . you condom burst i replace asap no raw sex till am married
But guys have sex like animals oo.. upandan no self control.. grin grin..
E dey very easy to blame women for your misfortune..when you yourself na crook.. grin
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Aguilar(m): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2022
Bmaster:
for my side,u no fit knack olosho without...
Even if you be james bond
Them know wetin dem dey do.
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by fati2001(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2022
Mazzatov:

STREET HOE MEET ENVIRONMENTAL HOE = SWEET JAM

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Syphillis is the WORST sexually transmitted disease.

Two options:

You have to go herbal to treat it fully.

Or meet a medical consultant.
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by captainking(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2022
joceey:
Next time my guy be very careful. Abstinence is this best, if you can't go and get marry Pls. Dm me I will tell u what to use it will not cost u more than 1500 after 4 - 7days it's over.

Are you a herbal practitioner??
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Sammy101111(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Best reply for someone like you . ladies are the cheapest thing to get and s..e..x .ladies are so cheap you can fu,,ck them inside car , beach open place , inside bar toilet and i know you are a great gold digger i can see your post
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But guys have sex like animals oo.. upandan no self control.. grin grin..
E dey very easy to blame women for your misfortune..when you yourself na crook.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) / For Guys Who Loves Big Bweast Only *graphic Photo* / Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.