Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho (8841 Views)

How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... / Who Knows This Girls Instagram Handle Pls? / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Tiney: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
TheNoble007:

I feel sorry for you. Next time, learn to hold your manhood and avoid sexual immorality. Get married quick if you can't control yourself for it's even less expensive to "wife" a woman these days. You may avoid begetting children if you're not financially stable for now. However, getting married, is not the antidote for sexual immorality. Self control is!

If you are Christian, ask God for forgiveness genuinely. Repent of your sins and cut off ties with that daughter of Gomorrah. If you do this wholeheartedly, you will be healed instantly.

Shalom.
some people go just dey form holy up and dawn
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Bigpapi: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mazzatov:
This is a serious sh*t I’ve been battling with, I met this banny around September, she’s a single mother, but I don’t care about that, as no one is above mistake we started off...
Now my problem is this banny gave me Syphilis, I’ve been battling with it since first week of November, I’ve treat myself at the hospital, I spent 12k there and this sores are still on my prick
I just need help on what to use again, this sores are itching me so bad

Now I know why some men hates girls so much, I always support girls but with this experience, it hurts me so much
I just need help to cure myself....

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by EASYGURU(m): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Ofadaman:
Just get Pfizer Zithromax , it's expensive but works well for bacterial infection. And what you have might not be syphilis, syphilis sore doesn't itch and it's often hard, it comes and then disappears only to come and cause more serious problems later in it's tertiary stage.

You're likely to have gotten herpes, if it's an open sore. Herpes has no cure,so just manage the pain and use ointment and take antibiotics just in case. It'd remain with u for life after healing.

syphilis is hard to threat even when the sores heal, next time rubber up, hoes ain't loyal at all.

How i go use take different herps from jock itch or whatever dey do me since October last year ? I've done blood test n urine test in general hospital. Nothing was found on me but guy na die i dey ooo. Girl wen gimme say na yeast infections n now she's free me dey here dey swallow drugs up-and-down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed / Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award / Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.