Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho (8827 Views)

How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... / Who Knows This Girls Instagram Handle Pls? / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Sammy101111:
Best reply for someone like you . ladies are the cheapest thing to get and s..e..x .ladies are so cheap you can fu,,ck them inside car , beach open place , inside bar toilet and i know you are a great gold digger i can see your post
Why e dey pepper you.. grin
Make I no insult your gender cos there is a big difference between a boy and a man..so you know yourself.. grin
You shall know a wannabe redpiller through his speech..
Now get yourself out of my mention.. shocked wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Quality20(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2022
Haakeem:
And its nt as if she didnt know she has dat virus o. Kai!
it's bacterial infection and even with CD,might still be transmitted sexually
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Lightway: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2022
dollytino4real:
buy lifebouy soap the lemon colour, bath with it 3vtimes buy herbal mixture then tell the woman to give herbal cream it will vanish

Is that how you cured your own? Why are you giving advise when you have not used it? Na wa... You're worst than the street girl
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Sammy101111(m): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2022
I no get your time you are even new here go and sit down no be your mate they here
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why e dey pepper you.. grin
Make I no insult your gender cos there is a big difference between a boy and a man..so you know yourself.. grin
You shall know a wannabe redpiller through his speech..
Now get yourself out of my mention.. shocked wink grin grin
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Sammy101111:
I no get your time you are even new here go and sit down no be your mate they here
I don dey here before you graduated from a boy to a kid son..
I don't need to explain nothing to a wannabe redpiller..keep crying on my mention if you want.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Sammy101111(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2022
If you no my age you wont be saying shit i see your childish and am sure you are underage using your mothers phone to browse with your 40mb you are browsing with
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don dey here before you graduated from a boy to a kid son..
I don't need to explain nothing to a wannabe redpiller..keep crying on my mention if you want.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2022
Sammy101111:
If you no my age you wont be saying shit i see your childish and am sure you are underage using your mothers phone to browse with your 40mb you are browsing with
Who your age help..your age doesn't feed me...act your age and stop coming online to tell me about your age.. grin
Keep crying baby boy trying to prove an adult..

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Lukmanraji(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2022
That's how I bleep one girl named Nike at the middle of the night during night reading session in school that time. Omo, the quickee turned something else my people. Na so I started nurturing syphilis o. It almost got depressed. But thank God that I've overcome the shit now. Use ur head when u r bleeping a random girl.
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Eazylegend: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Funny enough

Babe way advice me make I no do Yahoo don de follow yahoo boys
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Mazzatov: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Lukmanraji:
That's how I bleep one girl named Nike at the middle of the night during night reading session in school that time. Omo, the quickee turned something else my people. Na so I started nurturing syphilis o. It almost got depressed. But thank God that I've overcome the shit now. Use ur head when u r bleeping a random girl.

My guy can you tell me what you use, that shit can cause depression
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by MOS6502: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Justice4Toto: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Chai STI
I feel Ur pain bro, can you use herbs
If yes indicate at my mention
I know of a particular concoction that work well.

Next time bro use Condom not those cheap ones
Personally I use roughrider very rugged
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by joinnow: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mazzatov:
This is a serious sh*t I’ve been battling with, I met this banny around September, she’s a single mother, but I don’t care about that, as no one is above mistake we started off...
Now my problem is this banny gave me Syphilis, I’ve been battling with it since first week of November, I’ve treat myself at the hospital, I spent 12k there and this sores are still on my prick
I just need help on what to use again, this sores are itching me so bad

Now I know why some men hates girls so much, I always support girls but with this experience, it hurts me so much
I just need help to cure myself....
You sure it's only syphilis do HIV test and repeat after 6month.
Secondly she might not know she got syphilis or she might have treated it thinking it is well Treated but not.
Syphilis can cause blindness if not treated well.
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by dollytino4real(f): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lightway:

Is that how you cured your own? Why are you giving advise when you have not used it? Na wa... You're worst than the street girl
u see y people die in silent bros no folo dis fullish man
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Slayar: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sammy101111:

Dude you dey follow argue na gay
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by omoolababs(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Why don't you use a condom?
Mazzatov:
This is a serious sh*t I’ve been battling with, I met this banny around September, she’s a single mother, but I don’t care about that, as no one is above mistake we started off...
Now my problem is this banny gave me Syphilis, I’ve been battling with it since first week of November, I’ve treat myself at the hospital, I spent 12k there and this sores are still on my prick
I just need help on what to use again, this sores are itching me so bad

Now I know why some men hates girls so much, I always support girls but with this experience, it hurts me so much
I just need help to cure myself....
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Lukmanraji(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mazzatov:

My guy can you tell me what you use, that shit can cause depression

I visited the school clinic, I took several antibiotics.

Sometimes, I will add salt Into a hot water and put my dick inside With my balls. That stops the scathing immediately u are feeling it. I also change my boxers consistently and avoid heat down there. With time, it will be a thing of the past.
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Highman56: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
dollytino4real:
buy lifebouy soap the lemon colour, bath with it 3vtimes buy herbal mixture then tell the woman to give herbal cream it will vanish
Experience choke grin
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by joceey(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
captainking:

Are you a herbal practitioner??

Lwkm no am not oo grin but is there anything u want to share with me Pls dm me
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by captainking(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
joceey:

Lwkm no am not oo grin but is there anything u want to share with me Pls dm me
Not really...
Just wanna give you a thumbs up..
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by dollytino4real(f): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Highman56:

Experience choke grin
make e choke u there
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Highman56: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
dollytino4real:
make e choke u there
Na u oo
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by joceey(m): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
captainking:

Not really...
Just wanna give you a thumbs up..

Thanks bro
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Mcslize: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
ilovelearning:

Greetings bro, pls I just sent you a message, can we have a chit chat on KDP.

Thank you.

Ok, done!
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by dollytino4real(f): 5:24am On Jan 10, 2022
Highman56:

Na u oo
somebody came openly online to ask 4 help u guys are just making fun of him and advice given to him,
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 10, 2022
Syphilis ? grin
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by yungpalizawa(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
How do I also contact you for this information?

joceey:
Next time my guy be very careful. Abstinence is this best, if you can't go and get marry Pls. Dm me I will tell u what to use it will not cost u more than 1500 after 4 - 7days it's over.

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by joceey(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=yungpalizawa post=1

09717556]How do I also contact you for this information?

[/quote

Dm me I will tell u
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Tiney: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Later this wan too will start bashing women online.. grin
See what you are doing and you are calling them a hoe..you sef worse pass them..no be you wan f**k or why are you complaining here na..
Since you can't control your little baby boy underneath keep it up..
am not with you on this. Youre being biased
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Tiney: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mazzatov:

Man I swear those girls are just coded olosho, none of them is loyal
I can bet it wirh my balls 80% of naija girls carry infection for body
dem go come dey call am toilet infection. LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She discovered her hubby is gay. / 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. / Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.