Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! (42565 Views)

How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Roon9(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
A man who truly wants to divorce his wife legally,that one no suppose to be stress na sad.

Unless he wanna add you to the list of one of his alphabet bitches shocked.

I believe if you get to hear the HD version of the whole story from his wife's own perspective, you may end up running faster than Usain bolt,for your dear life angry

Aunty no wise eh grin
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Roon9(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2022
helinues:

Another repeated lyrics line. The guy is probably working in one state while his family is in another state or another location

Bros stop na grin
Na guys guys we be na
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Emarvel(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
Thanks a lot. I really like him but his marital status is troubling. I sure will be careful about it. His mom is so interested in him getting another woman cuz she was never in support of his decision to marry his wife. I appreciate your advice.
Then go and see his mom in person......
Nor let this guy f*ck you for free ooo, E go pain me well well, bcuz you don refuse all the advice wey dey here.
Come to think of it, why did you bring this here? For advice, right? Yet, peeps are dushing out from their wealth of experience, buh you're adamant and giving excuses why you should stick to me, bcuz of the little flashy thing you see on him.
Continue, go and f*ck him, so that you'll think well.
The most difficult person to counsel is that who's in love.....
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by manmade(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
Thanks a lot... But I have heard both of them speak on phone. The woman keeps begging but he's made up his mind already. When I first met him, I even advised him to go back to his wife. All he could say is that "it's okay if I don't want to be friends with him but I shouldn't tell her to go back to a woman who threatens his peace".
young woman follow your mind and don't be distracted by what anyone will tell you on this forum, the basic truth is that if you failed to date him another lady will eventually do and when he fell deeply in love with that one she will not need to convince him to seek divorce from the wife, it's something that he Will naturally do without being prompt men love peace of mind and always get attached to where they could find it .. a word is enough ...........
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by manmade(m): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

He has crept under your skin as I can see u are already giving reasons for him..

See...life na risk...So if you want to risk it....no wahala...I just hope you don’t lose more than invested time and countless session of spreading legs..

All those phone calls u are talking about are not proofs you are not being played...

Real evidence is him Making divorce moves With lawyers you can see...no be mouth them dey use ask for divorce

Real evidence he wants something genuine with you is one of two members of family being aware of you in his life and the divorce issue

I don't know why you guys like to over rate sex and consider it solely from the side of a lady , from the short description of the man it's obvious that he is not the sex starved type and in fact a guy like him has every golden opportunity of getting pretty girls to bed on regular basis if he so wish, so what's the fuse about spreading legs, sex is a two ways action as the lady spread legs the man is climbing legs too , no one is having advantage over the other.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by mechanics(m): 9:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Control yourself and don't give in to his demand, try and concentrate on a single guy not married ones.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by jimter44(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
Thanks a lot. I really like him but his marital status is troubling. I sure will be careful about it. His mom is so interested in him getting another woman cuz she was never in support of his decision to marry his wife. I appreciate your advice.

I have seen this lady has made up her mind on this guy. You are just waiting your time advising her. Let her do anything her heart desires.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by daclemx: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2022
If you are talking about Justin, I say well done. The story sounds similar to what I know. Madam, go and marry your own. Why pray for another woman's marriage to hit rock bottom. Isn't that evil? Gosh. In fact, I was at the wedding with the supposed man. Show this message to him. He's such a child now. Odafe that I know won't behave this way. Gosh!!!!

Rita005:
Hi folks! I feel like sharing my predicament with you and hope to get a solution. Please bear with me cuz it's a long read. I'm a 26 years old banker (not contract staff) in one of the south south states.

Recently, I met a beautiful soul and I think I'm getting so fond of him now. We connected after the close of service in church and exchanged contacts. He was kind enough to drop me off my house. This guy is doing very well for himself (lives in a nice estate and owns a good ride).

A short while after our first meeting, we spoke on phone and I didn't know when I asked him why he isn't married. He told me it's a long story and would like to talk about it when we meet one-to-one. Fast forward, we met and he told me all there is about him. He's 34, got married about 2 years ago, but now separated from his wife. The reason he gave for the separation was lack of trust from his wife. According to him, his wife is so insecured to a fault. According to him, the first week he got married was when he started regretting his actions. After their marriage, his wife travelled down home to bring her remaining baggage. Before she returned, he made sure he cleaned the house thoroughly. However, when his wife came back, she headed straight to the fridge (she had made soup and stew before traveling) and the next thing was cry! According to him, he said he was confused at first. it was when he asked her what the problem was that she said he brought a woman to their matrimonial home. He said he cried so much and regretted marrying a woman with a possessed mind.

According to him, all the signs were there before marriage and he ended the relationship more than 5 times but she kept begging. What she was holding on to was that there's no assurance that the guy will marry him, hence, her fears. According to him, the woman has accused him of sleeping with his former neighbors and she insisted that they move out of that area. for peace to reign, he agreed and they got another accommodation.

Again, she started accusing him of having something with his new neighbors (even the married ones). To be honest, this guy is admirable and very reserved and I'm not sure if he's doing all the things his wife accused him of. He got angry when his wife decided to report him to the church authority. According to him, this woman has no single proof of him cheating but her reprobate mind is affecting her badly. She even went ahead to share demeaning messages about him (her husband) on her whatsapp status. This guy said he has pleaded with her to stop but it's getting worse. Now, they were married for about two years without a child. He said he could manage to live with the woman for more years without a child but can't do that when his peace is been threatened. He said his wife nags a lot and it was driving him crazy. According to him, his mum was never in support of the marriage but dad was interested in it. As it stands now, he has left his wife and moved to another state where we both met.

I have been friends with him for about 3 months now and I must say that this guy is a sweet human being. He asked me out but I told him we should just be friends, owning that he's still legally married. However, my feelings for him is growing everyday and this guy knows how to get one emotionally attached to him. Even though I can perceive that he wants sex with me, he never begs or act too anxious over it. He's so calm and mature and this is making me to admire him the more.

Note: He said he has talked about divorce with his wife but she's refusing it. This is where my concerns come in.
Now, I'm scared of going into a relationship with him knowing that he's not divorced yet.

To be honest, I can hardly concentrate these days because the thought of this guy has occupied my mind. Can I go ahead with him or the implications would be overwhelming? To be honest, I've not met a guy has coolheaded and admirable as this guy but I'm scared.
please I need advice on how to handle this situation.

Thanks
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Noblex2011(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2022
Op, you don't need to seek people for advise. I can see from the way you replied people you have already made up your mind. Why can't you put yourself in that his wife condition. You are also a lady. What is the probability that the guy will not even divorce with you also. Please look for love elsewhere. Many young guys are out there you don't develop feelings for them it is a married man you are developing it for. I pity you because I know what will come out of it.
See, my general advise for you is to suite yourself ehnn.... Fall in love for, open your private part for him infact if he proposes accept it but once it backfires you will learn from it and move on with your life. Naso life be op
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by advanceDNA: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2022
manmade:
I don't know why you guys like to over rate sex and consider it solely from the side of a lady , from the short description of the man it's obvious that he is not the sex starved type and in fact a guy like him has every golden opportunity of getting pretty girls to bed on regular basis if he so wish, so what's the fuse about spreading legs, sex is a two ways action as the lady spread legs the man is climbing legs too , no one is having advantage over the other.

What’s your point here??
Who is arguing consent with you...

This is a case of a possible deception...
the man has the advantage here as he might be eating his cake and also keeping it...

Two people that wants to have sex should have sex...no one should deceive the other person.....there’s no point sleeping with someone who has no future with her... she’s not a teenager experimenting with d!cks
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by BluntCrazeMan: 10:04am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
Thanks a lot... But I have heard both of them speak on phone. The woman keeps begging but he's made up his mind already. When I first met him, I even advised him to go back to his wife. All he could say is that "it's okay if I don't want to be friends with him but I shouldn't tell her to go back to a woman who threatens his peace".
Then, hear the woman's side of the story please.
Don't conclude yet.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by daclemx: 10:05am On Jan 25, 2022
daclemx:
If you are talking about Justin, I say well done. The story sounds similar to what I know. Madam, go and marry your own. Why pray for another woman's marriage to hit rock bottom. Isn't that evil? Gosh. In fact, I was at the wedding with the supposed man. Show this message to him. He's such a child now. Odafe that I know won't behave this way. Gosh!!!!

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Mideriks04(f): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by asiwajufela(f): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2022
He's 34, got married about 2 years ago, but now separated from his wife

someone used that lines for me in November!! i fell for him and we had November and December to ourselves going out to meet his friends and colleagues in his nice car, coming to my house and buying gifts but what did he do afterwards, dumped me for his so called separated wife!! so in short, aunty, don't put your head in yet until they are legally divorced.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by iTearHerToto: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2022
helinues:

Another repeated lyrics line. The guy is probably working in one state while his family is in another state or another location
You got brains cool

He's gonna hit the pussy so hard and send it back to where he found it
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by LTKTonia: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2022
Sis, Divorce takes time, yes, but it can be started today! His wife not agreeing to it, is not enough reason for the delay. If he really wants the divorce, her refusal won't stop him from getting it. Keep in mind too, If he really wants to be with you, he will move mountains to reach you. If he does starts it, hold on to the coochie, to avoid men are scum stories. Divorce may sometimes take time to finalize, so be patient.

However, do not just assume the worst in this man. Yes he may be lying. He may also not be lying. I can see you have feelings for him. Him not putting pressure may also be part of the ploy to make you let down your guard.

So shine your eyes! Its easier to ask key questions now...
Where the relationship is leading to?
How long you are to wait? Than when you start 'sharing fluids'.

Men can lie but men can also love deeply and truly. The ball is in your court
for now, use it wisely!
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Powerbroker: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2022
Rubbish.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by GindoX(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
Hi folks! I feel like sharing my predicament with you and hope to get a solution. Please bear with me cuz it's a long read. I'm a 26 years old banker (not contract staff) in one of the south south states.

Recently, I met a beautiful soul and I think I'm getting so fond of him now. We connected after the close of service in church and exchanged contacts. He was kind enough to drop me off my house. This guy is doing very well for himself (lives in a nice estate and owns a good ride).

A short while after our first meeting, we spoke on phone and I didn't know when I asked him why he isn't married. He told me it's a long story and would like to talk about it when we meet one-to-one. Fast forward, we met and he told me all there is about him. He's 34, got married about 2 years ago, but now separated from his wife. The reason he gave for the separation was lack of trust from his wife. According to him, his wife is so insecured to a fault. According to him, the first week he got married was when he started regretting his actions. After their marriage, his wife travelled down home to bring her remaining baggage. Before she returned, he made sure he cleaned the house thoroughly. However, when his wife came back, she headed straight to the fridge (she had made soup and stew before traveling) and the next thing was cry! According to him, he said he was confused at first. it was when he asked her what the problem was that she said he brought a woman to their matrimonial home. He said he cried so much and regretted marrying a woman with a possessed mind.

According to him, all the signs were there before marriage and he ended the relationship more than 5 times but she kept begging. What she was holding on to was that there's no assurance that the guy will marry him, hence, her fears. According to him, the woman has accused him of sleeping with his former neighbors and she insisted that they move out of that area. for peace to reign, he agreed and they got another accommodation.

Again, she started accusing him of having something with his new neighbors (even the married ones). To be honest, this guy is admirable and very reserved and I'm not sure if he's doing all the things his wife accused him of. He got angry when his wife decided to report him to the church authority. According to him, this woman has no single proof of him cheating but her reprobate mind is affecting her badly. She even went ahead to share demeaning messages about him (her husband) on her whatsapp status. This guy said he has pleaded with her to stop but it's getting worse. Now, they were married for about two years without a child. He said he could manage to live with the woman for more years without a child but can't do that when his peace is been threatened. He said his wife nags a lot and it was driving him crazy. According to him, his mum was never in support of the marriage but dad was interested in it. As it stands now, he has left his wife and moved to another state where we both met.

I have been friends with him for about 3 months now and I must say that this guy is a sweet human being. He asked me out but I told him we should just be friends, owning that he's still legally married. However, my feelings for him is growing everyday and this guy knows how to get one emotionally attached to him. Even though I can perceive that he wants sex with me, he never begs or act too anxious over it. He's so calm and mature and this is making me to admire him the more.

Note: He said he has talked about divorce with his wife but she's refusing it. This is where my concerns come in.
Now, I'm scared of going into a relationship with him knowing that he's not divorced yet.

To be honest, I can hardly concentrate these days because the thought of this guy has occupied my mind. Can I go ahead with him or the implications would be overwhelming? To be honest, I've not met a guy has coolheaded and admirable as this guy but I'm scared.

Thanks

Hmmm... your emotion dey play cat and mouse on ya head... Let him divorce properly ooo... His wife fit sue you or plot against you.. what God has join together, let no man put asunder... What you are doing is trying to put asunder... Good luck shaa... But remember to enjoy shaa. angry
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by sterlingD(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2022
To the OP dont you have a man you are in a relationship with.Please stay away from that man distance yourself.Please don't play into this format he is fronting or playing. Haba there are single and capable young men out there who you should give attention not a married man who is coming with the format that he is going to divorce his wife.There is this saying that what goes around comes around.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by TeeGod(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2022
The guy is doing well for himself, lives in a nice estate, owns a nice ride, his cool bla bla bla.... What if he is not pretending or hiding anything other than he's only waiting for his wife to accept a divorce. Aunty Banker, have u thought about his own side of the qualities he seek from a woman?
What if after u finally give in to the sex and he feels thats all that there is with u?

It seems u are convinced so nothing that will be said here that will mean much to u till u kukuma taste am see.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by iamL(f): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2022
daclemx:

I am always suspicious of any lady that claims her lovers ex is the cause of whatever led to the marriage breakdown. Most husband snatchers often used that excuse.

I Am not saying op is one though.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by iamL(f): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2022
At 26 and with the kind of career you have why do u choose someone with such marital baggage? Aren't there well to do eligible bachelor's around you?

The ball is in your court because you have been advised enough.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Studio247: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2022
READ THIS AM SURE IT WILL HELP YOU .

2 years ago a friend made a similar mistake you are about to make

So in her case the man told her his wife was maltreating him

He told her alot of bad stuffs about his wife

And my friend took pity for him

And decided to marry him
When I asked her why is she marrying him knowing well he has a wife she told me his wife is not a good woman , she is not nice to him

I said ok so you are the nice one right ? Hmmm

As I write this she has left that marriage already

As she entered then
She understood what the first wife has been passing through

Then she knew the man actually lied to her about all the things he complained about his wife.

The boomb is he even married two more women after her in less than 4years

Now she is begging people up n down for financial support for herself n her baby

And the man is still together with his first wife..

Madam open your eyes

To avoid had I know.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Duru009(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2022
No matter the advice you are giving here, you will certainly do what is in your MIND....
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Pato5(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2022
The topic is now on the front page of nairaland. If this lover of yours finds this post, he will only fine tune his script having seen how susceptible and fallen you are. Pray tell you don't spend the coming years of your life reciting the creed "men are scum".
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by tosyne2much(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2022
Even a recently divorced man will still chill a little before going into another relationship in order to avoid making another wrong decision

Back to the story!

The wife in question is pleading that they shouldn't part ways, meaning, the wife is still putting in efforts to make the marriage work but the man is hell bent on divorce and isn't ready for any restitution

All baba wants is to part ways and then start another relationship almost immediately. Just like that?

One just needs to be careful sha
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 9ton(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:

Thanks

You have not been eating like kwulikwuli before but believe me you will soon see it happen..primeum tears is that you.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Austine567(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
I have saved for future read
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by fynex(m): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:

Thanks

Make proper findings, don't just take what he has said yet, his mom may have not been in support but they still allowed it.

You met him in church right?

God is the only one that can give you clarity, but my concern is that you wouldn't be able to pray with a clear mind for God to show and tell you if it's the right thing for you to do.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Nweike190(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Never ever look for validation in/on Nairaland. Follow your gut.. If his yours stay true and forget the certificate.if it's meant to be... Your certificate will come to you Married... Trust your guy...

quote author=Rita005 post=109227923]Thanks a lot... But I have heard both of them speak on phone. The woman keeps begging but he's made up his mind already. When I first met him, I even advised him to go back to his wife. All he could say is that "it's okay if I don't want to be friends with him but I shouldn't tell her to go back to a woman who threatens his peace". [/quote]
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by charlypoker(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Babe, use your head. Don't go into what you gonna regret later. That guy's still married man. so be careful. try and be focused. Make sure that he's divorced before you start dating him.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by zakkxx: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Who be this one run ooo!! The stick they use on the first will be use on the second wife!! Go and find your man! Every marriage get challenge!! Na only one side of the story u don hear ooo!! If the wife open her mouth u go run oo!! No divorce in the Bible go find your husband

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) / Mr Nairaland - Campaign Thread / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.