Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,654 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! (42600 Views)

How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by drololaaof: 5:02am On Jan 25, 2022
Iro lori iro ,you are deceiving yourself, fantasizing. Have you heard the story from the wife?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by nom44311: 5:03am On Jan 25, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
A man who truly wants to divorce his wife legally,that one no suppose to be stress na sad.

Unless he wanna add you to the list of one of his alphabet bitches shocked.

I believe if you get to hear the HD version of the whole story from his wife's own perspective, you may end up running faster than Usain bolt,for your dear life angry

You're smart
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Nweike1: 5:04am On Jan 25, 2022
Kellzzyy:

One thing you have to understand is that there are a lot of shitheads on Nairaland who spread so much negativity here.
From your OP, I can deduce you have a nice guy with a great future. If you're really compatible with him then you have to give it your best shot.

If you allow the negativity here to spoil your mind from something really good, na you sabi o.
These fools here vilifying the man and not even giving him the benefit of the doubt wouldn't be there for you when you lose a good thing.
Amen
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by BluntCrazeMan: 5:09am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
Hi folks! I feel like sharing my predicament with you and hope to get a solution. Please bear with me cuz it's a long read. I'm a 26 years old banker (not contract staff) in one of the south south states.

Recently, I met a beautiful soul and I think I'm getting so fond of him now. We connected after the close of service in church and exchanged contacts. He was kind enough to drop me off my house. This guy is doing very well for himself (lives in a nice estate and owns a good ride).

A short while after our first meeting, we spoke on phone and I didn't know when I asked him why he isn't married. He told me it's a long story and would like to talk about it when we meet one-to-one. Fast forward, we met and he told me all there is about him. He's 34, got married about 2 years ago, but now separated from his wife. The reason he gave for the separation was lack of trust from his wife. According to him, his wife is so insecured to a fault. According to him, the first week he got married was when he started regretting his actions. After their marriage, his wife travelled down home to bring her remaining baggage. Before she returned, he made sure he cleaned the house thoroughly. However, when his wife came back, she headed straight to the fridge (she had made soup and stew before traveling) and the next thing was cry! According to him, he said he was confused at first. it was when he asked her what the problem was that she said he brought a woman to their matrimonial home. He said he cried so much and regretted marrying a woman with a possessed mind.

According to him, all the signs were there before marriage and he ended the relationship more than 5 times but she kept begging. What she was holding on to was that there's no assurance that the guy will marry him, hence, her fears. According to him, the woman has accused him of sleeping with his former neighbors and she insisted that they move out of that area. for peace to reign, he agreed and they got another accommodation.

Again, she started accusing him of having something with his new neighbors (even the married ones). To be honest, this guy is admirable and very reserved and I'm not sure if he's doing all the things his wife accused him of. He got angry when his wife decided to report him to the church authority. According to him, this woman has no single proof of him cheating but her reprobate mind is affecting her badly. She even went ahead to share demeaning messages about him (her husband) on her whatsapp status. This guy said he has pleaded with her to stop but it's getting worse. Now, they were married for about two years without a child. He said he could manage to live with the woman for more years without a child but can't do that when his peace is been threatened. He said his wife nags a lot and it was driving him crazy. According to him, his mum was never in support of the marriage but dad was interested in it. As it stands now, he has left his wife and moved to another state where we both met.

I have been friends with him for about 3 months now and I must say that this guy is a sweet human being. He asked me out but I told him we should just be friends, owning that he's still legally married. However, my feelings for him is growing everyday and this guy knows how to get one emotionally attached to him. Even though I can perceive that he wants sex with me, he never begs or act too anxious over it. He's so calm and mature and this is making me to admire him the more.

Note: He said he has talked about divorce with his wife but she's refusing it. This is where my concerns come in.
Now, I'm scared of going into a relationship with him knowing that he's not divorced yet.

To be honest, I can hardly concentrate these days because the thought of this guy has occupied my mind. Can I go ahead with him or the implications would be overwhelming? To be honest, I've not met a guy has coolheaded and admirable as this guy but I'm scared.
please I need advice on how to handle this situation.

Thanks
Madam,, for the sake of your fellow woman (the man's wife), and for the sake of fair hearing,, please hear the woman's side of the story too.
Please....
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by BluntCrazeMan: 5:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
Thanks guys... He is hardly perturbed about me not agreeing to his wishes.
A lot of things about him will change after having sex with him.
If you want to know the real him,, have sex with him first.
Just the sex ooo.
Don't go and carry your emotions and enter the sex, if not, your eyes won't be clear to see the whole handwriting on the wall.
In him I see a very caring sweet husband, with kids sef.
But he is living away from his family due to work or business.
But now, konji is catching up on him, and he doesn't want to do street ladies.
He is a very smart guy.
At least, you now see why married men tend to take good care of ladies better than their single counterparts?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by na2016: 5:16am On Jan 25, 2022
ParpahSeventy:
At 26,the world ahead of you is larger and full of better options to be entangled in this mess, that thing that's making your thoughts go wild, if I were you, I would calm myself, you think he is everything because you chose to see "everything" in him.
Be wise my dear.

OP if I may add to this comment, I will say, pause seeing the man. You have a whole future ahead of you. Don't get entangled in this rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Joe4real1988(m): 5:17am On Jan 25, 2022
faithfull18:
Lol, won't be surprised that there's nothing wrong with the family in the other state where he kept them.

Work may have brought him to the state he met you. Shine your eyes oh.

Op, whatever you do, don't have sex with him oh.
My dear u are wasting your time on that advice.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by tubolancer(m): 5:22am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:

Even though I hate to say this, I've spoken with his mum on the phone. He's not a cheat and I'm a smart woman to know that. The issue is just about his marital status.

So much in love.......
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Ofadaman(m): 5:28am On Jan 25, 2022
You already believed all the stories he told you about his wife without even hearing her side of the story, yet a married man is asking you out, but you still believe that his wife is lying, that he's not a cheat. how naive of you, there are over 50 of women he's talking to. Don't be an idiot. If you want to fvk him, fvk him and go, but if you're thinking he'd divorce his wife and marry you, you're a joker. Besides, you'd soon figure out that the reason why " he lives in a nice estate , a nice car or doing well for himself " is because his wife provides all of that ,lol...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by opera1(m): 5:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Don't fall into deception, I'm 95% sure that he's deceiving you and you may regret the later part of it.

You may be surprised that the man is happily married with kids, all these stories he put up may be lies just to deceive you.

Flee my sister, fleeeeeee.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by spiceadole: 5:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
Hi folks! I feel like sharing my predicament with you and hope to get a solution. Please bear with me cuz it's a long read. I'm a 26 years old banker (not contract staff) in one of the south south states.

Recently, I met a beautiful soul and I think I'm getting so fond of him now. We connected after the close of service in church and exchanged contacts. He was kind enough to drop me off my house. This guy is doing very well for himself (lives in a nice estate and owns a good ride).

A short while after our first meeting, we spoke on phone and I didn't know when I asked him why he isn't married. He told me it's a long story and would like to talk about it when we meet one-to-one. Fast forward, we met and he told me all there is about him. He's 34, got married about 2 years ago, but now separated from his wife. The reason he gave for the separation was lack of trust from his wife. According to him, his wife is so insecured to a fault. According to him, the first week he got married was when he started regretting his actions. After their marriage, his wife travelled down home to bring her remaining baggage. Before she returned, he made sure he cleaned the house thoroughly. However, when his wife came back, she headed straight to the fridge (she had made soup and stew before traveling) and the next thing was cry! According to him, he said he was confused at first. it was when he asked her what the problem was that she said he brought a woman to their matrimonial home. He said he cried so much and regretted marrying a woman with a possessed mind.

According to him, all the signs were there before marriage and he ended the relationship more than 5 times but she kept begging. What she was holding on to was that there's no assurance that the guy will marry him, hence, her fears. According to him, the woman has accused him of sleeping with his former neighbors and she insisted that they move out of that area. for peace to reign, he agreed and they got another accommodation.

Again, she started accusing him of having something with his new neighbors (even the married ones). To be honest, this guy is admirable and very reserved and I'm not sure if he's doing all the things his wife accused him of. He got angry when his wife decided to report him to the church authority. According to him, this woman has no single proof of him cheating but her reprobate mind is affecting her badly. She even went ahead to share demeaning messages about him (her husband) on her whatsapp status. This guy said he has pleaded with her to stop but it's getting worse. Now, they were married for about two years without a child. He said he could manage to live with the woman for more years without a child but can't do that when his peace is been threatened. He said his wife nags a lot and it was driving him crazy. According to him, his mum was never in support of the marriage but dad was interested in it. As it stands now, he has left his wife and moved to another state where we both met.

I have been friends with him for about 3 months now and I must say that this guy is a sweet human being. He asked me out but I told him we should just be friends, owning that he's still legally married. However, my feelings for him is growing everyday and this guy knows how to get one emotionally attached to him. Even though I can perceive that he wants sex with me, he never begs or act too anxious over it. He's so calm and mature and this is making me to admire him the more.

Note: He said he has talked about divorce with his wife but she's refusing it. This is where my concerns come in.
Now, I'm scared of going into a relationship with him knowing that he's not divorced yet.

To be honest, I can hardly concentrate these days because the thought of this guy has occupied my mind. Can I go ahead with him or the implications would be overwhelming? To be honest, I've not met a guy has coolheaded and admirable as this guy but I'm scared.

Thanks

Deductions from the story.

1. You are greedy.
2. You have no self worth
3. The guy is happily married to his wife.
4. The guy just wants to fvck you.

If you like, don't use your common sense

3 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Iseoluwani: 5:42am On Jan 25, 2022
@ Rita005

U used biblical terms in writing your story, but you are naive to understand what the bible says about divorce because of your lust. C'mon u can do better. Why the rush

That man isn't God's will for you. Unless if you are not God's daughter

Pls break every relationship with him for your sanity

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by lailo: 5:52am On Jan 25, 2022
Visit Jaruma for kayamata

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by veekid(m): 5:57am On Jan 25, 2022
happney65:
She said she has even spoken to the mum. Aimoye fake mothers.. veekid abi I lie?

Lmaoo
fúck love
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Sparkle777(f): 5:58am On Jan 25, 2022
My two cents... Leave married men alone, u wil always loose. Try watch his wedding video and pictures, at least u wil see the woman herself and be sure it's her and the mom u actually talk to, men can go all extent to fool u, u go know say the wife pass u on all level. Find her on Facebook, u wil know they are still together. He looks fine and seem a sweet soul because another woman took and still takes care of him, the reason why newly married men seem more desirable is cos a woman cleaned him up,so poster, go find who to clean up and marry, leave married men alone. As for sex, u will be used and dumped. Go outside, u see all those beautiful single moms, those ones u think don't have sense to be impregnated, ask them, na dis kain story u go hear. Now ask urself, do u think he spent so much on a wedding and willing to loose all because u be Otedola pikin? Wake up, hot crotch... A friend of mine was in that wife's position,the day she came unannounced and met them gbenshing, the babe in ur position was thoroughly disgraced and almost went home naked while the beautiful soul did nothing. Las Las, na u shame go catch.
I was impressed by nlders, they mostly came true for u but ur Hot self no go see road now.
Now, as a bad girl, if u want to just be bad... collect as much money as u can, let him buy u car, rent a nice place for u. At last money can console u later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by SILVERLINES: 6:11am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:

Thanks
nairalanders una d see ashwooooooo.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Spherical77(m): 6:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
There's no gold digging anywhere as I'm doing well for myself. I earn over 200k monthly and I'm on track in my career path. I also have older siblings that send me as much as my salary every month. I am not in anyway a girl that falls for money.
As a lady, if you meet a man that's smart and ambitious, it is almost normal to like him. The question I raised on this thread was about my concern about his marital status but unfortunately, you guys took it to a different level. I understand you guys don't want me to become a prey but it seems an average Nigerian has a messed up mentality. I don't blame us because it's what we grew up into.
Anyways, he has initiated the divorce process and it's on. Since he noticed I'm skeptical about the whole thing, he suggests we should just be friends until he gets the divorce.
Thanks to you all that adviced on the divorce issue. To those who were concerned about him being a scam, thanks to you too lol.
let me tell you something. Even if that man fully divorced his wife and marry you. He'd do exactly the same thing to you later. Another lady will make him divorce you just the way you are doing now

If you happened to be my sister, I'd advised you leave that Man alone and kill that feelings you had for him. How on earth would you be the reason why a man filed a divorce for his seperated wife? And at the back of your mind you think you have seen a good man to call your husband later in life right? There are hundred of thousands of men like him and much more better than him out there. You'd definitely find yours with time. Why do you want to date or possibly marry a divorcee? Is that what you want for yourself?

The consequence of all these if you persist includes but not limited to

1. He'd definitely use and dump you
2. Another lady will make him divorce you for her
3. The mother will always be in support of her son's decision over anyone else
4. That family isn't a place to be married into

Please kill that feelings and leave that man alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Munzy14(m): 6:28am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
Thanks a lot. I really like him but his marital status is troubling. I sure will be careful about it. His mom is so interested in him getting another woman cuz she was never in support of his decision to marry his wife. I appreciate your advice.
You are really into him...The problem here is that his wife still want him..She still call him..So they are together..Just back off..

Man and woman no dey do friendship...Is either he is your fvck buddy or he is your Lover/partner.

If you go on, just know sex must be there..And you can't marry him because the wife is still there...Except if she has seperated and walked ouy of the Union..

He has worked your head, you are just ready for the buddy experience...But some how skeptical.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Dminister(m): 6:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Is it possible to be accused of something you didn’t do always? Is there smoke without fire?

This is very normal for married men. Old school washing and setting just to pull their panties.
You heard him spoke with his wife and you think that was all?

Women are easily deceived by men because men can go any length to bang that puffy meat between their legs.

He told you what you wanted to be told putting all the advantages on his side, this is where you can easily catch men trying to deceive you into that Oza room If you are smart.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by meneski(m): 6:31am On Jan 25, 2022
cry
Hmmmmm
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Melonny(m): 6:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
Thanks a lot... But I have heard both of them speak on phone. The woman keeps begging but he's made up his mind already. When I first met him, I even advised him to go back to his wife. All he could say is that "it's okay if I don't want to be friends with him but I shouldn't tell her to go back to a woman who threatens his peace".

Dog wey go lost, no go hear nor answer the hunter's whistle. It cost nothing to hire someone to pretend as his wife.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by honourwealth(m): 6:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Must you date a guy who's still legally married,
With your narration it's based on what the guy told you and that's exactly the aspect he wanted you to. Do you do your findings on him.
The wife accused him of infidelity, and he's asking you out what's it that one?
Auntie you're at the age to select the best don't be carried away with the closeness and attention giving to you. You have a beautiful job and guess you'll be fine to some level.
So why married man? What goes to his wife may comes to you also
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:52am On Jan 25, 2022
Double0h7:
I'm just laughing at the irony, he's having a (technical) affair with you but wants to convince you that he has never cheated on his wife. Lol! Continue, when it's your turn you'll understand the kinda man he is and the kinda woman you are.

Leave that woman's man alone until he is Divorced legally because the way you're going, you're walking into the mistress role with all this grammar. Life is simple it's people who complicate it. This is a married man and that's all you need to know.

Gbam!! 100% cottect!!
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by fabson21(m): 6:59am On Jan 25, 2022
Na WA oh at this age of 26 u think is a married man who refuses to fix his home you having feelings for I pity you so baldy so you mean in that your church no single and nice girl to date pls don't spoil what God has join together remember koma my advice for you is to run fast as you can cause his wife is not even ready and thinking of leaving the marriage
And be mindful of material things no dey get big eye again
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by vickydevoka(m): 7:00am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:

Thanks
What's there to divorce a woman. Without a child. Just return her bride price.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Carparts888(m): 7:04am On Jan 25, 2022
Ebubu:

So it is hard to hire a woman to act a scripted call?

Well, seems you are already convinced to go ahead so why are you here undecided
It could be another side chick he was talking to
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by LaExpert: 7:06am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
Thanks a lot... But I have heard both of them speak on phone. The woman keeps begging but he's made up his mind already. When I first met him, I even advised him to go back to his wife. All he could say is that "it's okay if I don't want to be friends with him but I shouldn't tell her to go back to a woman who threatens his peace".

You actually like him a lot and seem to make many excuses for him.

For your own good, don't start anything with him (not even being a close friend) until the divorce process is complete and you see the signed divorce papers.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by alphaNomega: 7:06am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:

Thanks
7 billion people on earth with social media and everything, yet you cannot find a single man for yourself? Are you a failure? Leave someone's husband for her and find your own .

Homebreaker angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by benazir(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2022
My sis thank God you are a Bank do your EDD and KYC very well if eye look carefully it will see the nose...my wife sister was once in this shoe and seek for my advice what I tell her his run for your life now she is happy married with a single..the man then still never get the divorce paper after taking this young girl to me all her family,..my advice after all your due diligence if you are sure his real let the coast be clear before you enter....gbam
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by alphaNomega: 7:08am On Jan 25, 2022
honourwealth:
Must you date a guy who's still legally married,
With your narration it's based on what the guy told you and that's exactly the aspect he wanted you to. Do you do your findings on him.
The wife accused him of infidelity, and he's asking you out what's it that one?
Auntie you're at the age to select the best don't be carried away with the closeness and attention giving to you. You have a beautiful job and guess you'll be fine to some level.
So why married man? What goes to his wife may comes to you also

No mind this silly girls. They enjoy going after married men but won't admit it.

Home breakers all of them angry
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Alba3: 7:15am On Jan 25, 2022
No law under marriage act in Nigeria prohibits a man to divorce before marrying another woman. You should only shine your eyes if you don't want to be a second wife. There are some that willingly become second, third or fifth wive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex Marathon With 50-Year-Old Widow In Kenya / Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.