Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! (42624 Views)

How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by bugatti02(m): 1:36am On Jan 25, 2022
Make we tell her.

See that guy is smarter and wiser than you. Stop this so fast...
Firstly get he's name and wife's name of Facebook then do a very strong investigation using both names before going to Instagram..... That man is legally married and the marriage is kicking smoothly, it should be work that brought him to the location you both melt yourself. Be smart your puna is the goal.... He will only zanzan you back and front before you will find out the real Koko..... Forget all those wash wash format...
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Ykrix(m): 1:49am On Jan 25, 2022
Well, my candid advice for you is that you should leave this guy, I beg of you. My reasons are 1:
From your story you said his wife was always begging for them to settle but he refused cos he needs peace, the truth is that even if that man finds away to divorce his wife, the wife would look for a way to ruin any relationship his ex husband is going into hence you're already causing problem for your self. It will be from one battle to another from the ex wife cos she obviously still loves her husband + she's a jealous woman and jealous women are always toxic.
2. The father is in support of their marriage and the mother is not, so if he eventually gets married to you the parents blessings will be divided that's another bad sign.
Would suggest you cut off any feelings you have for that guy cos there will be a lot of complications and drama if you eventually settle down with him.. So my sister JAPA! You're still young go get your self a single guy.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by eeewise(m): 2:17am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
Thanks guys... He is hardly perturbed about me not agreeing to his wishes.

Sent you an email so I reply via voice note
I really can relate

You can keep the friendship until he has made serious moves to initiate the divorce and if possible hearing dates

In the courts of public opinion and families you will always loose when the chips are down

In summary....
Don't be caught in the cross's fire of married couples issues. He shd take serious actions to initiate a proper divorce before then you guys shd remain friends and you keep your options open

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by kingsceedon(m): 2:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Naijanascam:
Madam banker just hold your peace..... all that glitters aren't gold ...... don't let what you see or hear sweep you off your feet......

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by thanksjosh005: 2:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
Thanks a lot. I really like him but his marital status is troubling. I sure will be careful about it. His mom is so interested in him getting another woman cuz she was never in support of his decision to marry his wife. I appreciate your advice.

And you think his Mom would be an advantage for you over the other? Well, perhaps... Maybe God put that distance between her son's legally married wife so that when the time comes she'll know you're the right one. And as fate would have it in this issue, you both met.

Do your calculations well against the future. Don't be ensnared. This is a process. Ask yourself, ''what's going to be the outcome of getting the divorce and getting married to him''?

PS. See if his mother is interested in you and if his father would also. Don't make your love for him overly toxic yet or else you're asking for emotional truamas. The pain of loss/losing someone you've loved could be overwhelming until you've found someone else ... time heals.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by smasher1(m): 2:44am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
Hi folks! I feel like sharing my predicament with you and hope to get a solution. Please bear with me cuz it's a long read. I'm a 26 years old banker (not contract staff) in one of the south south states.

Recently, I met a beautiful soul and I think I'm getting so fond of him now. We connected after the close of service in church and exchanged contacts. He was kind enough to drop me off my house. This guy is doing very well for himself (lives in a nice estate and owns a good ride).

A short while after our first meeting, we spoke on phone and I didn't know when I asked him why he isn't married. He told me it's a long story and would like to talk about it when we meet one-to-one. Fast forward, we met and he told me all there is about him. He's 34, got married about 2 years ago, but now separated from his wife. The reason he gave for the separation was lack of trust from his wife. According to him, his wife is so insecured to a fault. According to him, the first week he got married was when he started regretting his actions. After their marriage, his wife travelled down home to bring her remaining baggage. Before she returned, he made sure he cleaned the house thoroughly. However, when his wife came back, she headed straight to the fridge (she had made soup and stew before traveling) and the next thing was cry! According to him, he said he was confused at first. it was when he asked her what the problem was that she said he brought a woman to their matrimonial home. He said he cried so much and regretted marrying a woman with a possessed mind.

According to him, all the signs were there before marriage and he ended the relationship more than 5 times but she kept begging. What she was holding on to was that there's no assurance that the guy will marry him, hence, her fears. According to him, the woman has accused him of sleeping with his former neighbors and she insisted that they move out of that area. for peace to reign, he agreed and they got another accommodation.

Again, she started accusing him of having something with his new neighbors (even the married ones). To be honest, this guy is admirable and very reserved and I'm not sure if he's doing all the things his wife accused him of. He got angry when his wife decided to report him to the church authority. According to him, this woman has no single proof of him cheating but her reprobate mind is affecting her badly. She even went ahead to share demeaning messages about him (her husband) on her whatsapp status. This guy said he has pleaded with her to stop but it's getting worse. Now, they were married for about two years without a child. He said he could manage to live with the woman for more years without a child but can't do that when his peace is been threatened. He said his wife nags a lot and it was driving him crazy. According to him, his mum was never in support of the marriage but dad was interested in it. As it stands now, he has left his wife and moved to another state where we both met.

I have been friends with him for about 3 months now and I must say that this guy is a sweet human being. He asked me out but I told him we should just be friends, owning that he's still legally married. However, my feelings for him is growing everyday and this guy knows how to get one emotionally attached to him. Even though I can perceive that he wants sex with me, he never begs or act too anxious over it. He's so calm and mature and this is making me to admire him the more.

Note: He said he has talked about divorce with his wife but she's refusing it. This is where my concerns come in.
Now, I'm scared of going into a relationship with him knowing that he's not divorced yet.

To be honest, I can hardly concentrate these days because the thought of this guy has occupied my mind. Can I go ahead with him or the implications would be overwhelming? To be honest, I've not met a guy has coolheaded and admirable as this guy but I'm scared.
please I need advice on how to handle this situation.

Thanks

Stop being emotional. If he's in love with you, let him make the first move and get the divorce. He doesn't need her consent. He'll only spend money. That's all. Then you can make your move. Divorce process may take a year or less.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by madjune(m): 3:03am On Jan 25, 2022
This is what Mercy Aigbe has caused.

I fear for the future of our young girls these days.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by ashjay001(m): 3:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:

Note: He said he has talked about divorce with his wife but she's refusing it. This is where my concerns come in.
Now, I'm scared of going into a relationship with him knowing that he's not divorced yet.

To be honest, I can hardly concentrate these days because the thought of this guy has occupied my mind. Can I go ahead with him or the implications would be overwhelming? To be honest, I've not met a guy has coolheaded and admirable as this guy but I'm scared.

Thanks

1. You divorce, when you want to divorce, you don't need permission from anyone. She can let her disapproval known in court, and the court will decide if settlement will work or not. But, one partner must initiate proceedings.

2. You're already using sex as a bargaining chip, for someone you claim to love? For that kind of guy, you Don fail already.

3. He's probably looking for a baby mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by SmileDance(f): 3:08am On Jan 25, 2022
SmellySperm:
Hello babes. An old format he used. If he can't tender the legit divorce papers to u,then u should kill your vibe for him already. Nigga is legally married! He just need some puzzy
he can even fake divorce papers that even a lawyer might not detect casually. OP think with your head and not your emotions
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Unrated900(m): 3:26am On Jan 25, 2022
SmellySperm:
Hello babes. An old format he used. If he can't tender the legit divorce papers to u,then u should kill your vibe for him already. Nigga is legally married! He just need some puzzy

This our Nigeria babes no get sense at all
Because she saw car and nice estate her head has been bubbling
What if she saw private jet nko
She go open pussey for road
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Unrated900(m): 3:30am On Jan 25, 2022
Girlie ooooo so long have been waiting oooo

Lyrics in tiwa savage song.

You are about to land ur self in hot soup.
Every married man likes to have a cute dating side chicks like 2 to 3 to cure their sex urge when ever wifey isn’t around.

This na old format used by married man.
Even me too have used it tired and still working at the moment.

Ordinary estate and one Benz c300 don Dey enter your head.

Stop waiting on a long thing
Do you know how long the woman in question has been dating the man before you came in.

Find ur own husband too to another state
Since the guy also found you in another state.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Unrated900(m): 3:36am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
There's no gold digging anywhere as I'm doing well for myself. I earn over 200k monthly and I'm on track in my career path. I also have older siblings that send me as much as my salary every month. I am not in anyway a girl that falls for money.
As a lady, if you meet a man that's smart and ambitious, it is almost normal to like him. The question I raised on this thread was about my concern about his marital status but unfortunately, you guys took it to a different level. I understand you guys don't want me to become a prey but it seems an average Nigerian has a messed up mentality. I don't blame us because it's what we grew up into.
Anyways, he has initiated the divorce process and it's on. Since he noticed I'm skeptical about the whole thing, he suggests we should just be friends until he gets the divorce.
Thanks to you all that adviced on the divorce issue. To those who were concerned about him being a scam, thanks to you too lol.

Even if you earn more than 300k
Remember we earn more than you.
Since you already had ur answers to your story by telling us what you want and wanting to proceed with him
Why do you bring your Hollywood story here for advice.
Don’t come here next time for advice.
Why can’t u hustle ur own husband instead of wanting to snatch someone’s husband.
So the woman at home would be looking while you go away with the man.

I want u to remember something this 3:34am

A new lover can never be perfect compare to the old lover.
By d time he eat ur banana u will see attitude
Las las make u come be learner for it
There u go.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Unrated900(m): 3:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Mypeople2:
Rita let me summarize for you, after like three to four intercourse he will leave for another fresh meat.Nor be today all these things dey happen

Leave the smallie girl na OSU she be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by perdollar(m): 3:41am On Jan 25, 2022
All I know is that the guy is a player. He WL chop u severally n still chop others
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Bankpower: 3:44am On Jan 25, 2022
helinues:

Another repeated lyrics line. The guy is probably working in one state while his family is in another state or another location

Exactly what I think!
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Unrated900(m): 3:47am On Jan 25, 2022
samtol4:
Dear aunt , please � borrow yourself sense . Ah, you want to tell me that there are no single guys around you who are interested in you? Leave someone's husband alone so that tomorrow you can enjoy your marriage. If you drag someone's husband, someone will drag your husband. You said he lives on a lovely estate and drives a nice car... Hmm. If he was poor, would you accept to date him?definitely no. You are 26years, still young. Please � leave the married man alone

Leave the small girl na osu she be.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by istifk(m): 3:50am On Jan 25, 2022
I will advice you to forget about him because he is a married man. Secondly, he may not be sincere with you. Do not be carried away with his talk and if he devorce his wife to marry you then you should be ready to be devorce after he marry you one day.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Joe4real1988(m): 4:02am On Jan 25, 2022
prettysassygirl:
Men would say anything to get into your skirt, no be today ,they are always having marital issues grin grin grin grin and the wives don't want to always divorce them, this line can't get me period. This line has been thrown at almost every single lady,if u like u fall mugu that one concern you. It never ends well with all these emotional trauma shioor
You ladies will always find yourselves in trouble/drama like this that will always end in tear coz u guys care about nothing but material things.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by eguarojeona: 4:15am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
Hi folks! I feel like sharing my predicament with you and hope to get a solution. Please bear with me cuz it's a long read. I'm a 26 years old banker (not contract staff) in one of the south south states.

Recently, I met a beautiful soul and I think I'm getting so fond of him now. We connected after the close of service in church and exchanged contacts. He was kind enough to drop me off my house. This guy is doing very well for himself (lives in a nice estate and owns a good ride).

A short while after our first meeting, we spoke on phone and I didn't know when I asked him why he isn't married. He told me it's a long story and would like to talk about it when we meet one-to-one. Fast forward, we met and he told me all there is about him. He's 34, got married about 2 years ago, but now separated from his wife. The reason he gave for the separation was lack of trust from his wife. According to him, his wife is so insecured to a fault. According to him, the first week he got married was when he started regretting his actions. After their marriage, his wife travelled down home to bring her remaining baggage. Before she returned, he made sure he cleaned the house thoroughly. However, when his wife came back, she headed straight to the fridge (she had made soup and stew before traveling) and the next thing was cry! According to him, he said he was confused at first. it was when he asked her what the problem was that she said he brought a woman to their matrimonial home. He said he cried so much and regretted marrying a woman with a possessed mind.

According to him, all the signs were there before marriage and he ended the relationship more than 5 times but she kept begging. What she was holding on to was that there's no assurance that the guy will marry him, hence, her fears. According to him, the woman has accused him of sleeping with his former neighbors and she insisted that they move out of that area. for peace to reign, he agreed and they got another accommodation.

Again, she started accusing him of having something with his new neighbors (even the married ones). To be honest, this guy is admirable and very reserved and I'm not sure if he's doing all the things his wife accused him of. He got angry when his wife decided to report him to the church authority. According to him, this woman has no single proof of him cheating but her reprobate mind is affecting her badly. She even went ahead to share demeaning messages about him (her husband) on her whatsapp status. This guy said he has pleaded with her to stop but it's getting worse. Now, they were married for about two years without a child. He said he could manage to live with the woman for more years without a child but can't do that when his peace is been threatened. He said his wife nags a lot and it was driving him crazy. According to him, his mum was never in support of the marriage but dad was interested in it. As it stands now, he has left his wife and moved to another state where we both met.

I have been friends with him for about 3 months now and I must say that this guy is a sweet human being. He asked me out but I told him we should just be friends, owning that he's still legally married. However, my feelings for him is growing everyday and this guy knows how to get one emotionally attached to him. Even though I can perceive that he wants sex with me, he never begs or act too anxious over it. He's so calm and mature and this is making me to admire him the more.

Thanks
Lol,babe if you want to sleep with him do.He is not gonna leave his wife.He wont.He is the real player.Trust me.He has done this so many times.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by eguarojeona: 4:17am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
Thanks guys... He is hardly perturbed about me not agreeing to his wishes.
Because he has others like you .Others he is running.So you are a project that is worth waiting for.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by DanEmakoji(m): 4:17am On Jan 25, 2022
[probably with kid(s)]

Another repeated lyrics line. The guy is probably working in one state while his family is in another state or another location[/quote]
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by DanEmakoji(m): 4:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Thanks a lot... But I have heard both of them speak on phone. The woman keeps begging but he's made up his mind already. When I first met him, I even advised him to go back to his wife. All he could say is that "it's okay if I don't want to be friends with him but I shouldn't tell her to go back to a woman who threatens his peace".

And someone is dieing trying to have you and you are here pursuing another woman's husband.
Women with fish brain!
Leave someone's marriage, biko.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Mac2016(m): 4:26am On Jan 25, 2022
dominique:
Two sets of people you can never advise
1. A man with money
2. A woman in love

Just wish them well and face your front
Lol grin... Filled with sense. Send your number... I am separated as well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Joe4real1988(m): 4:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:
I agree with you 100%. Most of them kept saying he's a scam, he is married in another state and blah blah blah. Meanwhile I have received about 8 notifications from nairaland letting me know that people want to contact me. I'm glad things are going smoothly and there's no pressure from anywhere.
Those notification you are receiving are from drama free single guys you can get in with and build a beautiful home with no trouble/complications lurting around but you won't think that way coz of material things you perceive in your married man. Just know that the wife's insecurities is as a result of the body language he gave her. It's your life dear.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Roseey0(f): 4:31am On Jan 25, 2022
I understand emotions are having the better part of your head now, but you need to control it. Feel everything you want to feel but pls don't act on it. Do not sleep with another person's husband.
No matter what, this guy is not yours.
He is married. Anything you are doing with him is just temporally so treat it as such. If he wants you ,he will do the right things. Only then can you invest more of yourself into the relationship. For now, keep it at friendship and don't go visiting him before you will blame the devil.

Be careful. Smooth operators plenty o. Don't rule out all the wife said until you hear directly from her. He has his way with women easily and you too will see what the wife saw, if you enter.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Mac2016(m): 4:33am On Jan 25, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool coolwaooh you meet him in church means you are a christian,now let me ask some question that will help you.
1.have you prayed about it knowing that he is still legally married,2.have you ask God what His will concerning this situation,because you can meet someone that makes butterfly to grow in your stomach but the person wont be the will of God for you.3 what makes you think his going to divorce his wife for you since he is yet to do that.4.pray oooh i get why
Even when he's divorced... Waiting to marry or give in to someone who just divorced? No be juju be that? The divorce would take number of years to finalised. The years shd would wait in frustration and it would not eventually happen.
The guy seems dumb sha.. Why he no form having a baby mama? That one is easier than divorce story nao cheesy
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Joe4real1988(m): 4:37am On Jan 25, 2022
Thandiubani:
Na better breakfast dem go serve you. He hasn’t told you the truth about his separation. Your own na the car and estate dey your eyes. I know say even if we talk reach heaven, you go do that thing wey dey your mind.
My brother they think earning a good salary for themselves will be a good justification as not good digging. If this man were to be a struggling guy, with no such riches, will he be an object of discussion today?
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Comoteye: 4:48am On Jan 25, 2022
grin
deavicky:
the guy is till with his wife, he just movee into another state for work. Trust me, allow him shine the Congo twice all those things you see will be replace with another version.
Put him to test after all you have nothing to lose if he shines the Congo. you are in love already and the Congo is also not a new one.
If the relationship didn't work atleast you made love with whom you love.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by victorazy(m): 4:52am On Jan 25, 2022
Rita005:

Thanks

I pity you sha grin
Your looking for already made man....

You've been ignoring your husband out there chasing someone's own because he doesn't have good car, live in nice estate.

The guy na player, we are men, I did the same too.

When my wife traveled that's what I used to do too. I did the same.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by tiswell(m): 4:55am On Jan 25, 2022
OP don dey knack the guy already,nothing wen una talk here go change her mind sad

She is desperate(subtly though)
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by tiswell(m): 4:57am On Jan 25, 2022
Comoteye:
grin
your case is different fa grin grin
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by fairygeh(f): 5:00am On Jan 25, 2022
Ebubu:

So it is hard to hire a woman to act a scripted call?

Well, seems you are already convinced to go ahead so why are you here undecided
She is in love now,I bet there is nothing anyone can say now that can enter her brain .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.