Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu (33832 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo / Between Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari Decoration Of Service Chiefs - Photos / Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by TeeKings: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2022
I’m voting for Omoyele Sowore whether he stands a chance or not. The rest of you can remain tied to your oppressors. The Nigerian political situation is very easy to solve but for you foolish electorates who cannot think beyond your present predicament of poverty and lack. We will be here to remind you of how you sold your future 5m for 1,500 today
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2022
Thryphosa:
I'll rather not vote, need a new person! Okonjo, Adesina AFDB, Osibanjo, Moghalu or any other better option.
let any of listed individuals show interest first. We might align with them

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2022
justified007:

I want Tinubu and I will mobilize for him if he find his way to the ballot. I leaved in Lagos during his reign and I really appreciate him that time
lol @ reign.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2022
GEJ we don experience why not BAT instead

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2022
yetunsbay:
GEJ we don experience why not BAT instead
I remember when we said why not Buhari instead. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubu's health would likely be a show stopper for him. The stress of presiding over Nigeria would be too great.

He should stand down for Prof Yemi.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by prophetfire: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2022
God1000:
This is a hypothetical question, I still don't know if any of them stand a chance of winning 2023 presidential election, but who has more democratic credentials and expertise among these two political juggernauts?

Who will you vote for if they later become Hobson's choice?

Who among them do you think North will support more? Give reasons

Myn44 please do the needful
. Two of them are the biggest fools that should not even come near the presidency. They are not needed.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by jrusky(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2022
None pls none and absolutely none.

I'm a staunch supporter of Gej but I'm not supporting him this time because his contract with presidency had expired moreso I can never waste vote on any SS and people like Amaechi and Timpere will go and join force with mallams to disgrace him out office again, No way!!!
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by justified007: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2022
Asgard63:
If Apc successful land Gej.. God forbid.. he will give any Northerner in Pdp a tight one

But Gej ain’t going anywhere..

Nobody want Tinubu in today Nigeria.. he’s never an option
Na only Yoruba people dey hype am.. others are just cashing out big time .

At least I know of the north.

Maybe the east and south south love Tinubu more

I want Tinubu and I will mobilize for him if he find his way to the ballot. I leaved in Lagos during his reign and I really appreciate him that time.

Forget all the hatred , Tinubu is one of the best we can count on

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by COMPAQ(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2022
God1000:
This is a hypothetical question, I still don't know if any of them stand a chance of winning 2023 presidential election, but who has more democratic credentials and expertise among these two political juggernauts?

Not the best options available to Nigeria, but I'd choose Bola Tinubu any day. He has a far better sense of business than Goodluck and that's what we need now to get the economy moving FDI increased and people employed.

Besides Goodluck has been tested before and he failed woefully. What else can he do differently now? He will come there and fail again, despite seeing how he failed now that he's been out of government for a while.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by tnerro1(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2022
Would prefer peter Obi for president

Bukola Saraki for Vice President

South east/north central

They would be better than these two multiplied by 100

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by KunleyY19(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2022
Jonathan is too weak and not the kind of leader Nigeria needs at this moment. Jagaban is an astute administrator and has achieved more as a politician than GEJ will ever achieve even as an opposition. Jonathan was only fortunate to rise to the top. He still needs a lot of learning to do when it comes to the complex terrain of managing people in Nigeria. By leading Lagos, for over 22years Asiwaju has that and with him we will finally have a federal system where square pegs will be placed in square holes a government of technocracy over tribal affair that's what Asiwaju is known for.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by muheeb01(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2022
None of them....I'll prefer a fresh politician from the east,we should stop and end political marginalization

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by drlateef: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Won't vote any of them but for the records GEJ will be far better than the brown teeth,90yr old drug lord whose real name is Yekini Amoda abi wetin,who nobody knows d real father or mother.

Modified.
For those saying Thiefnuubu laid d foundation for Lagos bla bla,it's always easy for anybody governing Lagos to shine due to the huge IGR and federal allocation.
And Lagos doesn't have public running water,no intra-city railway,no stable public transportation.
Maybe they're talking about the MC Oluomo/owo mi da foundation grin

No matter what you say, Tinubu remains the best candidate so far. His achievements in Lagos stand out. He laid the foundation for good leadership in Lagos. Nobody can take that away from him. If you are sad about that, go back to your state and demand good leadership from your governor.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by gidado14(m): 10:01am On Jan 10, 2022
God1000:

Tinubu we have tested GEJ lets try another person
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by hush15: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2022
yemmit90:
Though non of them is good for Nigeria at this moment(if there is better alternative) but I will prefer Tinubu over Jonathan. Tinubu legacy is what Lagos is still enjoying today. He know how to work with best team and can set a good path for meaningful development.

Nigeria of today is quite different from Nigeria of pre- 2015 administrations. Only a charismatic powerful leader will do better and re-unite the country after this present administration. Tinubu can do better in this aspect than any other candidate, he will never be a push over, and will definitely deal with emergency of cabal and the issue of insecurity withiout fear of ethnic sentiments.

Abeg, you have a right to your opinion but to mention legacy of tinubu just had to make me comment.

Which legacy are you talking about? Is it the agbero legacy or bullion van legacy or the cannabis taking legacy or the one of making your family lords of the everything legacy or which one in particular!

If Lagos was a movie, it's categorically clear that Tinubu will be the villain, not the hero. Please, don't ever entrench these God forsaken legacies on us lagosians cos we not only rebuke it, we will change the statusquo, all na time. That greedy motherf**ker got nothing on Lagos and that's why he is trying so hard to suppress us.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jdbrasco2: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2022
None of those guys is fit for office
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Felimax(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2022
nonxo007:
What's wrong with us in this country, we the youth make up the major population and also make up over 60% of electorates but look at the question being asked, between GEJ and Tinubu who'd I vote.
Forget it we should keep suffering, let's keep recycling since them swear for us. Should this be a question ?
GEJ is a disappointment and was a weak leader, what is he coming back to do in government, or is he the only one that can rule this nation ?
Tinubu is sick and feeble, he'll be no different from Buhari, so this is the situation we should remain with for the next couple of years ?
Shame on the youth, shame on all of us, be you Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or any other tribe.
Seun shame on you too for allowing the disgusting level of tribalism on this platform.

Modified
Please take a look a what this lost soul AmadinFestus sent to my mention

My brother na God go bless you. You see the youths you are talking about is a wasted generation already. Nothing really tangible to offer. If all this country can offer is Tinubu or Jonathan trust me I will destroy my voters card. Does not worth the stress. I am working very hard to see my family out of this country by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2022
I don't understand how a reasonable Nigerian will choose Jonathan over Tinubu. You want a pushover to become the President after Buhari. Or do you guyz think the mess Buhari has created is a joke. Jonathan does not measure quarter of someone who can fix those mess. Tinubu is hungry of power? YES! But does he have the resources (human, intellectual) to deliver? MORE THAN ENOUGH. Let's sincerely be objective and quit hatred or bigotry at this stage. Even though I prefer any of Osinbajo, Fashola, or Peter Obi to TINUBU only on age factor. But Tinubu is still the best to wrestle with the Northern Cabal, close to this is Fashola. If Jonathan was good, majority won't vote against him. So what has changed, rather he would be back to fight his perceived enemies per 2015 elections. In the end, four years would just be wasted.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Visman(m): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2022
yemmit90:
Though non of them is good for Nigeria at this moment(if there is better alternative) but I will prefer Tinubu over Jonathan. Tinubu legacy is what Lagos is still enjoying today. He know how to work with best team and can set a good path for meaningful development.

Nigeria of today is quite different from Nigeria of pre- 2015 administrations. Only a charismatic powerful leader will do better and re-unite the country after this present administration. Tinubu can do better in this aspect than any other candidate, he will never be a push over, and will definitely deal with emergency of cabal and the issue of insecurity withiout fear of ethnic sentiments.
When you talk about Tinubu legacy in Lagos, you are talking about agberoism, toutism and cultism.
Those are the Tinubu legacies Lagosians are enjoying. I mean Lagos as a mega city is supposed to be like Dubai to Lagos has no running water, no electricity and you are talking of Legacy? Legacy kee you and Tinubu dia.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by charleskl(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2022
walahi...TINUBU cannt even win APC primaries...una knw d oda pple wey dey dia ni...e go shock una.
tinubu no really get mouth..na jzt 4 southwest here he jzt dey make noise...
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MeeLan: 10:34am On Jan 10, 2022
Nigeria never Learns.
Those two are dead beats.
We forgot the mess GEJ Left us before he lost election?
We are still dealing with his mess.
That The Cheetah will catch u fast does not mean death by Hyenna is Better.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by charleskl(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2022
i just tire o...fashola did most of the governmnt pojects on d island and ambode did on the mainland....abeg make dem tell me 3things tinubu do for lagos.
Visman:

When you talk about Tinubu legacy in Lagos, you are talking about agberoism, toutism and cultism.
Those are the Tinubu legacies Lagosians are enjoying. I mean Lagos as a mega city is supposed to be like Dubai to Lagos has no running water, no electricity and you are talking of Legacy? Legacy kee you and Tinubu dia.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by charleskl(m): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2022
do you knw d mess APC has put us in?..just wait till buhari leave office nxt yr....some of the mess is even obvious now...
MeeLan:
Nigeria never Learns.
Those two are dead beats.
We forgot the mess GEJ Left us before he lost election?
We are still dealing with his mess.
That The Cheetah will catch u fast does not mean death by Hyenna is Better.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by orisa37: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2022
None.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by charleskl(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2022
ordinary small lagos dey tested tinubu with abeg wat did he do?...u pple should stop speaking with your nash nah...was it nt still dat good plans ambode had for lagos dat made him remove him yet?...i rather buhari continue killing us puttin tinubu dia 2 start killing us again allover again
COMPAQ:

Not the best options available to Nigeria, but I'd choose Bola Tinubu any day. He has a far better sense of business than Goodluck and that's what we need now to get the economy moving FDI increased and people employed.

Besides Goodluck has been tested before and he failed woefully. What else can he do differently now? He will come there and fail again, despite seeing how he failed now that he's been out of government for a while.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Masterito(m): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2022
What exactly is Lagos enjoying? Lagis is a former capital remember.
yemmit90:

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by goodheart01: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2022
None... Both are fools
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by jimtemi1: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2022
See questions...? Good luck and bad luck choose one na
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by holluwizzy: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2022
Point of correction, not all yoruba wants tinunbu, anybody that wants tinunbu, ask em a simple question , he will say bcoz he is Yoruba but that should be the case.

I am a Yoruba guy, I will rather support the igbos or south south, bcoz they like development and they are also industrial. Unlike the cattle man and the brown teeth drug lord who can barely stand on his fit.

From ear problem president to another cripple.

Asgard63:
If Apc successful land Gej.. God forbid.. he will give any Northerner in Pdp a tight one

But Gej ain’t going anywhere..

Nobody want Tinubu in today Nigeria.. he’s never an option
Na only Yoruba people dey hype am.. others are just cashing out big time .

At least I know of the north.

Maybe the east and south south love Tinubu more
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by seyz91(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2022
Confirm!
yannisante:
Neither is needed at this point in time
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by seyz91(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2022
You said it all

Jonathan would be prefered but we still don't want any of them

The perspm we can manage for 2023 is Osinbajo or no more nigeria
CaptainAyub:
Won't vote any of them but for the records GEJ will be far better than the brown teeth,90yr old drug lord whose real name is Yekini Amoda abi wetin,who nobody knows d real father or mother.

Modified.
For those saying Thiefnuubu laid d foundation for Lagos bla bla,it's always easy for anybody governing Lagos to shine due to the huge IGR and federal allocation.
And Lagos doesn't have public running water,no intra-city railway,no stable public transportation.
Maybe they're talking about the MC Oluomo/owo mi da type of foundation grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu Denies Closure Of Aso Rock Chapel / Dasuki Declined Offer To Attend Father's Burial- Nigerian Government / Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.