Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu (33836 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo / Between Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari Decoration Of Service Chiefs - Photos / Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Benbellamor: 11:16am On Jan 10, 2022
BBBmall25:
I ain't fan of politic, and I like JAGABAN. No ipob terrorist worth my mention here
simple comprehension question, you fail...knowing fully that your jagaban is already a loser
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by yahmohy27: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2022
HenryThegreat1:
Entir
e northern Nigeria will vote for Jonathan as if he is from that side. Reason being that their leaders will tell them to so as 2027 power is back to the north.
South east will rather vote Jonathan over tinubu. South south votes will definitely go to Jonathan again.
For me I will vote Jonathan not because I hailed from delta state but because the guy have human feeling.
Question answer appropriately, unlike the ones above me.
And this is how some people fail in school exams...mttheeeww
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by omoharry(f): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2022
olabukola:
Why we no use this our brain in 2015?
Ask the die hard sai Baba from SW &MD .
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by SmellingAnus(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2022
portplus:
If we use there days as Governor to judge...there choice will be easy.

You are right... And if we are to decide who will loot Nigeria more, the decision will be very easy...
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2022
God1000:
This is a hypothetical question, I still don't know if any of them stand a chance of winning 2023 presidential election, but who has more democratic credentials and expertise among these two political juggernauts?

Who will you vote for if they later become Hobson's choice?

Who among them do you think North will support more? Give reasons

Myn44 please do the needful

Who go vote for that mumu called jonathan? A person that became the president on a platter. But threw himself under a moving bus..... useless somebody.....

Definitely, will vote for tinubu.....that's if Osinbajo is not contesting.....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by bankoleogundeji: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2022
None of the above are not relevant as far as I am concerned
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by inzek(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2022
None
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by amiskurie(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2022
TINUBU of course

never Kona again,never PDP, never forgetting what we went through in their hands.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Testimony1988(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2022
None.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by CaptainAyub: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2022
seyz91:
You said it all

Jonathan would be prefered but we still don't want any of them

The perspm we can manage for 2023 is Osinbajo or no more nigeria
Lol.
You sef na part of the problem.
Why not Ogbonnaya Onu,Ken Nnamani, Ngige,Dave Umahi,Peter Obi,Anyim Pius,etc?
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by skywalker240(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubus posters won't even be pasted on the walls of the South South or the South East, that I can guarantee

If am to choose between the two, I'll gladly without no regrets vote for Johnathan
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jagunlabiodua: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2022
JAGABAN 2023 only a fool from certain regions would compare the Asiwaju of Yorubaland with a defeated PhD Ex president. Tinubu is the winner of the mock poll Nigerians are clamouring for Tinubu expecially the Northerners.

The Yoruba Ethnic group is the Single Largest Ethnic group in Nigeria spread across 11 States and naturally are the Kingmakers in Nigeria politics a minority like Jonathan has no Chance against Tinubu the Yoruba political leader in 2023.

Tinubu has created cities compared to a Jonathan who looted Billions of dollars with cronies meant for Arms, Jonathan is not fit to be president and was removed by losing the Yoruba votes he won in 2011.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sleezy106(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2022
Na GEJ oh, the best option so far

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jagunlabiodua: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2022
skywalker240:
Tinubus posters won't even be pasted on the walls of the South South or the South East, that I can guarantee

If am to choose between the two, I'll gladly without no regrets vote for Johnathan

And Jonathan posters would not be posted in Lagos, Ibadan, Akure, Abeokuta and the entire Western Nigeria. We will paste Tinubu posters in Benin and Warri because they are Yoruba Lands.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by skywalker240(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:

And Jonathan posters would not be posted in Lagos, Ibadan, Akure, Abeokuta and the entire Western Nigeria. We will paste Tinubu posters in Benin and Warri because they are Yoruba Lands.
Spare me the stories

The same Benin that humiliated him?

As for warri maybe the itsekiri speaking sides, but

Count udu, iyara, enerehn,otoukutu owvian orhuworun etc out of it

The igbos is a no go area, that's crystal clear

The north and the middle belt would gladly pick Johnathan knowing fully well that after 4years, it's a new zoning, no arguments
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2022
Victorclean1:

What happened to Funsho Williams?. What exactly is in the bullion van?. What happened to a good governor (Ambode), working in Lagos , not to go for second tenure?. Nawaooooo I salute unaooo senseless sheeps (SW)

Idiot I’m not from the SW. I asked for answers not questions. It’s your game (dumbos who claim to be wise) to shoot down every prospective candidate in a mob styled way. Don’t quote again if you can’t provide any viable answers

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Victorclean1: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Idiot I’m not from the SW. I asked for answers not questions. It’s your game (dumbos who claim to be wise) to shoot down every prospective candidate in a mob styled way. Don’t quote again if you can’t provide any viable answers

Am not surprise at all. Taqquiya is allow here. Keep increasing your level of mumuness
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Victorclean1:

Am not surprise at all. Taqquiya is allow here. Keep increasing your level of mumuness

What’s Taqquiya? Your stupidity is out of this world, you can’t even communicate effectively. Damn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by omokab: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Won't vote any of them but for the records GEJ will be far better than the brown teeth,90yr old drug lord whose real name is Yekini Amoda abi wetin,who nobody knows d real father or mother.

Modified.
For those saying Thiefnuubu laid d foundation for Lagos bla bla,it's always easy for anybody governing Lagos to shine due to the huge IGR and federal allocation.
And Lagos doesn't have public running water,no intra-city railway,no stable public transportation.
Maybe they're talking about the MC Oluomo/owo mi da type of foundation grin
please I'm waiting for Jonathan records . sorry for any inconvenient
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by hopexter(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
HenryThegreat1:
Entire northern Nigeria will vote for Jonathan as if he is from that side. Reason being that their leaders will tell them to so as 2027 power is back to the north.
South east will rather vote Jonathan over tinubu. South south votes will definitely go to Jonathan again.
For me I will vote Jonathan not because I hailed from delta state but because the guy have human feeling.

Which human feelings does he have? It was his incompetence and failure that brought us to Buhari. So we should go back to him instead of moving forward?
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Victorclean1: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

What’s Taqquiya? Your stupidly is out of this world, you can’t even communicate effectively. Damn

This my statement dey pain you wella for your brocos. Please don't die of heart attack. It's better to be alive as an slowpoke ,at least be eating ewedu than to die of heart attack.

I felt your pain, but I don't know how to close my mouth in saying the truth. You Just hsve to swallow it though is bitter and clean your tears. Save ur heart the stress
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by adexy27(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
God1000:
This is a hypothetical question, I still don't know if any of them stand a chance of winning 2023 presidential election, but who has more democratic credentials and expertise among these two political juggernauts?

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Victorclean1:

This my statement dey pain you wella for your brocos. Please don't die of heart attack. It's better to be alive as an slowpoke ,at least be eating ewedu than to die of heart attack.

I felt your pain, but I don't know how to close my mouth in saying the truth. You Just hsve to swallow it though is bitter and clean your tears. Save ur heart the stress

I think you’re delusional and have a less than average IQ
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by micflo28(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Osibanjo is the preferred choice
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Superwave16320: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Does your state as any of all you listed ?
You are mad. Was this not same Tinubu that established the high IGR you talked about it what Lagos not generating less than 500M that Yahoo boys have yearly before he took over

Till date foolish state like Abia Anambra Ebonyi Imo etc are not able to generate anything substantial after over 20 years of democracy. They have no intra or inter rail, they have no water talk more of one run ing or jogging, waste system pathetic.

Today your father's n mother are slaughtered like fools n lunatics but herdsmen esn UGM Ipob n all sort of lunatics ravaging your state but you dimwit fools have nothing to say about that because your mother was given N500 by Ikpeazu for your birth n to shut your foolish mouth up.

CaptainAyub:
Won't vote any of them but for the records GEJ will be far better than the brown teeth,90yr old drug lord whose real name is Yekini Amoda abi wetin,who nobody knows d real father or mother.

Modified.
For those saying Thiefnuubu laid d foundation for Lagos bla bla,it's always easy for anybody governing Lagos to shine due to the huge IGR and federal allocation.
And Lagos doesn't have public running water,no intra-city railway,no stable public transportation.
Maybe they're talking about the MC Oluomo/owo mi da type of foundation grin
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
God1000:

"You shouldn't be asking such a question, The reason Nigeria is not moving forward is because of recycled leadership...How do you expect Nigeria to progress when we always go back to our vomit?

Nigeria needs a vibrant fresh leadership not old cargos who are just as useless as their wives" . - Village People Spokesperson.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Superwave16320: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
This will be according to your own delusion. From a Molue infested stinking smelling wretched Lagos to rail brt psp with 5th biggest economies in Africa your forefather n unborn generation can achieve 1/million what Tinubu accomplished.

Tinubu need not suppress you, your foolishness is enough to keep ruining your miserable life of hate n disgrace.

hush15:

Abeg, you have a right to your opinion but to mention legacy of tinubu just had to make me comment.

Which legacy are you talking about? Is it the agbero legacy or bullion van legacy or the cannabis taking legacy or the one of making your family lords of the everything legacy or which one in particular!

If Lagos was a movie, it's categorically clear that Tinubu will be the villain, not the hero. Please, don't ever entrench these God forsaken legacies on us lagosians cos we not only rebuke it, we will change the statusquo, all na time. That greedy motherf**ker got nothing on Lagos and that's why he is trying so hard to suppress us.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by CaptainAyub: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Superwave16320:
Does your state as any of all you listed ?
You are mad. Was this not same Tinubu that established the high IGR you talked about it what Lagos not generating less than 500M that Yahoo boys have yearly before he took over

Till date foolish state like Abia Anambra Ebonyi Imo etc are not able to generate anything substantial after over 20 years of democracy. They have no intra or inter rail, they have no water talk more of one run ing or jogging, waste system pathetic.

Today your father's n mother are slaughtered like fools n lunatics but herdsmen esn UGM Ipob n all sort of lunatics ravaging your state but you dimwit fools have nothing to say about that because your mother was given N500 by Ikpeazu for your birth n to shut your foolish mouth up.

You are sounding like som1 who will commit suicide soon.
Easy ooo
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Irondome1: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
HenryThegreat1:
Entire northern Nigeria will vote for Jonathan as if he is from that side. Reason being that their leaders will tell them to so as 2027 power is back to the north.
Oga South East will never vote for Jonathan again.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Superwave16320: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
The child n mother health care hospital are not his legacy they belong to your father.
PSP, BRT, unrivalled IGR without over taxation, Eko atlantic, Eko rail, Lekki seaport are all your father's legacy. Awon oloriburuku dede.

Visman:

When you talk about Tinubu legacy in Lagos, you are talking about agberoism, toutism and cultism.
Those are the Tinubu legacies Lagosians are enjoying. I mean Lagos as a mega city is supposed to be like Dubai to Lagos has no running water, no electricity and you are talking of Legacy? Legacy kee you and Tinubu dia.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by CharleyBright(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
JAGABAN 2023 only a fool from certain regions would compare the Asiwaju of Yorubaland with a defeated PhD Ex president. Tinubu is the winner of the mock poll Nigerians are clamouring for Tinubu expecially the Northerners.

The Yoruba Ethnic group is the Single Largest Ethnic group in Nigeria spread across 11 States and naturally are the Kingmakers in Nigeria politics a minority like Jonathan has no Chance against Tinubu the Yoruba political leader in 2023.

Tinubu has created cities compared to a Jonathan who looted Billions of dollars with cronies meant for Arms, Jonathan is not fit to be president and was removed by losing the Yoruba votes he won in 2011.

Foolish man.
So the very sick, feeble and drug tycoon Tinubu is the man you want to be president?
Haven't u learned from the Buhari Mistake?
So there are no healthy and sane Nigerians again for President?
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Anndrew(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
Interestingly in Nigeria elections are not won base on online survey.
loz..but in this case= Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Lawan Is Buhari’s Choice – Daily Post / Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party / Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.