Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu (33837 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo / Between Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari Decoration Of Service Chiefs - Photos / Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by DejiPlug(m): 6:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Mr Ibu. Next
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Navalsadiq(m): 6:43am On Jan 10, 2022
The villa will host a new sherrif in town come 2023. I smell GEJ

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2022
None is needed, none is preferable
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ellizy(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2022
If Nigerian election is still based on ballot boxes and thumb prints. Opinions/ Choices of the people online as got nothing to do with giving any candidates an edge…. Nigeria youth na audio noise. You know go see them come out to vote than to say like for GEJ & share BAT
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by foreshore(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2022
BBBmall25:
I ain't fan of politic, and I like JAGABAN

That's not what you were asked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 10, 2022
BoBiafra:
I stand with Afenifere;
There’ll be no election in 2023 without new Constitution —Afenifere

Apex pan-Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere, has insisted that there will be no election in 2023 without a new Constitution for the country.

The Afenifere who declared this stance through its leader, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, at the its monthly meeting held at his residence in Sanya-Ogbo, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, on Tuesday, said leaders of the group have resolved to preach a ‘no new Constitution, no 2023 election’ to all Yoruba people in the country.

Adebanjo who presided over the meeting, said it will be a waste of time for Yoruba people to participate in the coming election with the 1999 Constitution still in operation.

On the resolution of the group on the coming election, Adebanjo said he and other leaders of Afenifere have resolved that the Constitution must be reviewed before the election could hold.

“I don’t believe in the election as the leader of Afenifere and some of my members here don’t believe; I don’t believe in that election and I have told my members if they can refuse it, okay, what do we need elections for?” Chief Adebanjo reiterated.

“Our stand is that the Constitution is not our own, the election is going on under that fraudulent Constitution, they said they will go to the assembly to amend, assembly is the product of the fraud. You want the beneficiary of the fraud to amend the fraud, who are you talking to? Here is a man that has come out openly, declared that, ‘say what you like,” he added.

New constitution won't do anything better than the old one.

Better to work through your politicians to amend the old. Better still to run for office and be the change you want.

Better also to call your politicians to order via the vote, advocacy, etc

Better to focus on your state and local government chairman with the same energy you focus on Aso Rock

And if you want a new constitution, you have to go via the National assembly.

Simple.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Slurity(m): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2022
Where will GET Gets his vote from? North or west? If you understand political calculations, You should understand that APC will surely win the next election, it is not a question of Tinubu vs GEJ, it is a question of who get APC ticket.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by nomenclature(m): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2022
I don't follow football but i support liverpool ....u think say u wise Orue
BBBmall25:
I ain't fan of politic, and I like JAGABAN
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by foreshore(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2022
HenryThegreat1:
Entire northern Nigeria will vote for Jonathan as if he is from that side. Reason being that their leaders will tell them to so as 2027 power is back to the north.
South east will rather vote Jonathan over tinubu. South south votes will definitely go to Jonathan again.
For me I will vote Jonathan not because I hailed from delta state but because the guy have human feeling.

And who told you Jonathan hails from Delta State

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Slimm01: 6:46am On Jan 10, 2022
Both of them should get lost and give other people chance. Nigeria, just in the habit of recycling their presidents. Old wags with nothing to offer.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Slurity(m): 6:47am On Jan 10, 2022
Navalsadiq:
The villa will host a new sherrif in town come 2023. I smell GEJ
very funny, if at all GEJ will contest, he will lose at primary level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Wokenaija: 6:47am On Jan 10, 2022
NONE!
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by kinibigdeal(m): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2022
God1000:
This is a hypothetical question, I still don't know if any of them stand a chance of winning 2023 presidential election, but who has more democratic credentials and expertise among these two political juggernauts?

Who will you vote for if they later become Hobson's choice?

Who among them do you think North will support more? Give reasons

Myn44 please do the needful

The right question should be

For APC (Jonathan, Tinubu or Osinbajo) vs Atiku (PDP) who will you vote for? You can’t name just the two without opposition candidate bearing it in mind that GEJ might contest under APC

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by chudez0147(m): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2022
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

None of them. Reason , four years is too small for Jonathan or anyone to fix the country.
Tinubu sold buhari to us .

So I want something different. My opinion though!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BoBiafra(m): 6:50am On Jan 10, 2022
naija4life247:

When you get tired of standing, you will come inside and drink cold water

Our stand is that the Constitution is not our own, the election is going on under that fraudulent Constitution, they said they will go to the assembly to amend, assembly is the product of the fraud. You want the beneficiary of the fraud to amend the fraud.
A constitution; that you can be killed; without any consequences.
A lawless constitution.
A constitution ;that gives the centre;the President all the power;Nigerian Pressidiots is the most powerful president in the world;he can do anything ;with that book with no accountability.
I cant legitimize; a book that "we the people" didn't create ,but help the leaders ;to relinquish any accountability or citizenship rights ;to the majority;Thats a master/slave relationship. I rebuke that 1999 military decree.
So yes I will stand alone;Jejeli grin
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by joe54: 6:50am On Jan 10, 2022
We can manage Jonathan but not the corrupt, brown teeth, frog eyed, drug Baron.

That's if they are the only option available.

2023 the youths will decide and elect a youthful energetic smart proactive leader

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by senteugene: 6:51am On Jan 10, 2022
A choice between bad mango and bad orange
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2022
What are tou guys smoking..? Jonathan will never contest for president again
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by azikiweironsi(m): 6:52am On Jan 10, 2022
I won't vote for neither of them but PYO. Very vibrant, articulate, brilliant and intelligent.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Mrkumareze(m): 6:52am On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubu, GEJ 6 years in power was nothing to the entire SS /SE. He is too dull for Nigerian politics... Tinubu is corrupt but whatever he choose to do, he ll do it well..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by nesgeeek(m): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubu want to come and eat his own share of national cake and nothing more. Tinubu can't offer Nigerians anything. Goodluck is the only qualified candidate here.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:53am On Jan 10, 2022
Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Help2020: 6:54am On Jan 10, 2022
Asgard63:
If Apc successful land Gej.. God forbid.. he will give any Northerner in Pdp a tight one

But Gej ain’t going anywhere..

Nobody want Tinubu in today Nigeria.. he’s never an option
Na only Yoruba people dey hype am.. others are just cashing out big time .

At least I know of the north.

[s]Maybe the east and south south love Tinubu more[/s]
Who love tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Joshmanfashion(m): 6:54am On Jan 10, 2022
I will choose Asiwaju Over Jonathan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by lebienconnu: 6:54am On Jan 10, 2022
yemmit90:
Though non of them is good for Nigeria at this moment(if there is better alternative) but I will prefer Tinubu over Jonathan. Tinubu legacy is what Lagos is still enjoying today. He know how to work with best team and can set a good path for meaningful development.

Nigeria of today is quite different from Nigeria of pre- 2015 administrations. Only a charismatic powerful leader will do better and re-unite the country after this present administration. Tinubu can do better in this aspect than any other candidate, he will never be a push over, and will definitely deal with emergency of cabal and the issue of insecurity withiout fear of ethnic sentiments.

This comment is superb. How i wish Nigerians see this and do away with all sentiments and vote Tinubu massively.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 6:54am On Jan 10, 2022
helinues:
Wetin lost for their hands that they are both searching for?
weall know gej isn't interested in presidency

Na tinubu and atiku life depends on it
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by God1000(m): 6:54am On Jan 10, 2022
kinibigdeal:

The right question should be

For APC (Jonathan, Tinubu or Osinbajo) vs Atiku (PDP) who will you vote for? You can’t name just the two without opposition candidate bearing it in mind that GEJ might contest under APC
that's why it is hypothetical question
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by thinkmoney(m): 6:55am On Jan 10, 2022
BBBmall25:
I ain't fan of politic, and I like JAGABAN. No ipob terrorist worth my mention here
Racist...u don't have any other thing to thrill yourself with other than castigating other tribes. Your type are educated illiterates, scum of the earth and shame of your family and accomplices.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 6:57am On Jan 10, 2022
NONE OF THE ABOVE!
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by KNOWMORE56: 6:57am On Jan 10, 2022
God1000:
This is a hypothetical question, I still don't know if any of them stand a chance of winning 2023 presidential election, but who has more democratic credentials and expertise among these two political juggernauts?

Who will you vote for if they later become Hobson's choice?

Who among them do you think North will support more? Give reasons

Myn44 please do the needful

None!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by funshint(m): 6:57am On Jan 10, 2022
Jonathan was only lucky to be president. Just like Buhari he's highly incompetent for that position. Tinubu is a great leader.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Lawan Is Buhari’s Choice – Daily Post / Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party / Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.