Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu (33830 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo / Between Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari Decoration Of Service Chiefs - Photos / Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jack005(m): 6:36am On Jan 10, 2022
Gej

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Zetty177x: 6:36am On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubu ke? He never still tell me wetin he carry for bullion vans

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 10, 2022
Yoruba will vote for Tinubu.. the rest of Nigeria will vote jonathan

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by omoharry(f): 6:37am On Jan 10, 2022
OneCorner:

Sharp guy
Please give me the records, I won use am tackle one guy
so that the north will take back power after four years abi ? Southerners ,pls use Ur brain .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by tfelicityk(m): 6:37am On Jan 10, 2022
Who are this sponsors?
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by TimeTraveller: 6:37am On Jan 10, 2022
Jonathan na zuwo
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ezyp(m): 6:37am On Jan 10, 2022
yemmit90:
Though non of them is good for Nigeria at this moment(if there is better alternative) but I will prefer Tinubu over Jonathan. Tinubu legacy is what Lagos is still enjoying today. He know how to work with best team and can set a good path for meaningful development.

Nigeria of today is quite different from Nigeria of pre- 2015 administrations. Only a charismatic powerful leader will do better and re-unite the country after this present administration. Tinubu can do better in this aspect than any other candidate, he will never be a push over, and will definitely deal with emergency of cabal and the issue of insecurity withiout fear of ethnic sentiments.
What is Lagos enjoying? Third mainland bridge? Smh

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Sonnobax15(m): 6:37am On Jan 10, 2022
ecolime:
Hmm

Let's conduct a mock poll here.

Like for GEJ, Share for Tinubu
grin una don start again oh cheesy. Na so una ginger Atiku that year with una E-voting but at the end,we all saw the kinda massive smack down he received tongue

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ibrocool(m): 6:38am On Jan 10, 2022
Non
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ayo8(m): 6:38am On Jan 10, 2022
Most of y’all commenting don’t even have voters card..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Biggcake: 6:38am On Jan 10, 2022
Y
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Maxymilliano(m): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubu ba wo ?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by butterfly777(m): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2022
None.
I'll vote for Oodua Republic.
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Soukiss(m): 6:40am On Jan 10, 2022
yemmit90:
Though non of them is good for Nigeria at this moment(if there is better alternative) but I will prefer Tinubu over Jonathan. Tinubu legacy is what Lagos is still enjoying today. He know how to work with best team and can set a good path for meaningful development.

Nigeria of today is quite different from Nigeria of pre- 2015 administrations. Only a charismatic powerful leader will do better and re-unite the country after this present administration. Tinubu can do better in this aspect than any other candidate, he will never be a push over, and will definitely deal with emergency of cabal and the issue of insecurity withiout fear of ethnic sentiments.
so we get ppl way dey think like this.good morning sir .well said

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by naija4life247: 6:40am On Jan 10, 2022
Jagaban Borgu has beaten Goatluck severally through proxies. But neither of them is good for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by xenten: 6:40am On Jan 10, 2022
Lets leave sentiments aside, who has a better record of Governance? Forget tribalism and nepotism, we cannot repeat the same mistake again. Some says Tinubu is a drug-addict, what of the perpetually drunk GEJ who had no idea of what was going on in his Government while Diezianni was busy pillaging Nigeria?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by peacebirdone: 6:40am On Jan 10, 2022
Whoever is younger

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Biafraaa: 6:40am On Jan 10, 2022
Op it seems you're not tired of backwardness. i don't know what you're trying to gain with this...this is BS. I don't even know why this kind of thread make front page. undecided
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Dproperties: 6:41am On Jan 10, 2022
Jonathan but I don't pray for both of them to pass the primary election levels
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BoBiafra(m): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2022
I stand with Afenifere;
There’ll be no election in 2023 without new Constitution —Afenifere

Apex pan-Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere, has insisted that there will be no election in 2023 without a new Constitution for the country.

The Afenifere who declared this stance through its leader, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, at the its monthly meeting held at his residence in Sanya-Ogbo, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, on Tuesday, said leaders of the group have resolved to preach a ‘no new Constitution, no 2023 election’ to all Yoruba people in the country.

Adebanjo who presided over the meeting, said it will be a waste of time for Yoruba people to participate in the coming election with the 1999 Constitution still in operation.

On the resolution of the group on the coming election, Adebanjo said he and other leaders of Afenifere have resolved that the Constitution must be reviewed before the election could hold.

“I don’t believe in the election as the leader of Afenifere and some of my members here don’t believe; I don’t believe in that election and I have told my members if they can refuse it, okay, what do we need elections for?” Chief Adebanjo reiterated.

“Our stand is that the Constitution is not our own, the election is going on under that fraudulent Constitution, they said they will go to the assembly to amend, assembly is the product of the fraud. You want the beneficiary of the fraud to amend the fraud, who are you talking to? Here is a man that has come out openly, declared that, ‘say what you like,” he added.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by mrde(m): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2022
God1000:
This is a hypothetical question, I still don't know if any of them stand a chance of winning 2023 presidential election, but who has more democratic credentials and expertise among these two political juggernauts?

Who will you vote for if they later become Hobson's choice?

Who among them do you think North will support more? Give reasons

Myn44 please do the needful

None

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by nonxo007(m): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Ipob bingos will not like this thread because none of their unfortunate leader was among
Hahaha haha, has that made your life or Nigeria any better ? Disgusting tribal bigot, shame on you

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by naija4life247: 6:41am On Jan 10, 2022
peacebirdone:
Whoever is younger

Go o s as me vote for Mercy Eke then. She is younger,

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by talk2maurice(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2022
The one with big nyash and big breast
Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sonnie10: 6:42am On Jan 10, 2022
Mischievous people everywhere. This is how they want to deceive PDP not to present Atiku so that Tinubu would win.
This question is a mind game indirectly aim at PDP to derail them.

Even if this mock poll comes in favor of. Jonathan, PDP’s best candidate still remains Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by rollandben(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2022
Although Bola Tinubu is worse compare to Good luck but I cant vote for any of them ...never

1 Like

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Manlikekebin(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2022
The two above candidates are Good in terms of goverment bt GEJ Is more betterthan BAT

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Navalsadiq(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2022
Jonathan is the latest JAGABAN in town

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu by naija4life247: 6:42am On Jan 10, 2022
BoBiafra:
I stand with Afenifere;
There’ll be no election in 2023 without new Constitution —Afenifere

Apex pan-Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere, has insisted that there will be no election in 2023 without a new Constitution for the country.

The Afenifere who declared this stance through its leader, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, at the its monthly meeting held at his residence in Sanya-Ogbo, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, on Tuesday, said leaders of the group have resolved to preach a ‘no new Constitution, no 2023 election’ to all Yoruba people in the country.

Adebanjo who presided over the meeting, said it will be a waste of time for Yoruba people to participate in the coming election with the 1999 Constitution still in operation.

On the resolution of the group on the coming election, Adebanjo said he and other leaders of Afenifere have resolved that the Constitution must be reviewed before the election could hold.

“I don’t believe in the election as the leader of Afenifere and some of my members here don’t believe; I don’t believe in that election and I have told my members if they can refuse it, okay, what do we need elections for?” Chief Adebanjo reiterated.

“Our stand is that the Constitution is not our own, the election is going on under that fraudulent Constitution, they said they will go to the assembly to amend, assembly is the product of the fraud. You want the beneficiary of the fraud to amend the fraud, who are you talking to? Here is a man that has come out openly, declared that, ‘say what you like,” he added.

When you get tired of standing alone in the sun, you will come inside and drink cold water.

When Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Osinbajo were fighting Obasanjo tooth and nail for true federalism and constitutional review, Afenifere got their children appointed into Obasanjo’s government and they fed fat.

Now they are crying and expect Tinubu and Osinbajo to listen to them. Tinubu and Osinbajo will not talk, it is called table manners. You don’t talk when you are eating and looting, just as Afenifere did not talk when they were looting with Obasanjo and Goatluck.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

₦223 Billion Lagos Consulate Will Be World’s Largest – US / Oyesola: Tinubu Decorates Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet With New Rank / Court Sacks 20 Cross River Lawmakers For Defecting To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.