Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) (33452 Views)

Please I Need Help With Redeeming My Earnings On Bigtoken / Opportunity Comes But Once . Max All Your Earnings On This Game / Screenshot Of My Earnings On The Platform I Talked About In My Previous Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Fremantle:

You can get a crypto wallet through Binance or Trust wallet.

I'll recommend you go for Binance as it's easier and direct unlike the latter.

Note: You'll need to verify your Binance before you can fully access your account.
where can i get binance and how do i verify it?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Godspeed0:
where can i get binance and how do i verify it?
Follow the link below
https://www.binance.me/en/activity/referral-entry/CPA?fromActivityPage=true&ref=CPA_000VUCJRNH to download the app and register.

Once you register, you'll be asked to verify the account. Use your PVC, once that process is complete, let me know.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by jyz200(m): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
excel127:

Did Microworkers come close tho?
sincere apologies for the delayed response.....antispam bot banished me grin for two days for making noise, that aside, i havent really been active on micro i'm 2 dolls up sha...but since i heard the return of sprouts seo ,i had to return and full send it...exams are in a weeks time and i have to stock my lodge....with that being said...micro is not bad . If you calculate the duration i work on it (2-3days) plus how lazily i did it...you'll see its possible to make 5usd in less than a week

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Pearlwhite: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
I'm stuck here. Someone pls help out

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by excel127(m): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Simplecity:
sincere apologies for the delayed response.....antispam bot banished me grin for two days for making noise, that aside, i havent really been active on micro i'm 2 dolls up sha...but since i heard the return of sprouts seo ,i had to return and full send it...exams are in a weeks time and i have to stock my lodge....with that being said...micro is not bad . If you calculate the duration i work on it (2-3days) plus how lazily i did it...you'll see its possible to make 5usd in less than a week

Nice one.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Pearlwhite:
I'm stuck here. Someone pls help out
offers right?....this is why i dont like doing them....some one here said theres a way to bypass these with kiwi browser but the person has not responded to our request on how since last year
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
excel127:

Nice one.
now that they are doing server maintenance for sprout let me hop back on micro
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Pearlwhite: 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Simplecity:
offers right?....this is why i dont like doing them....some one here said theres a way to bypass these with kiwi browser but the person has not responded to our request on how since last year
which one do u guys do pls.. I need money
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by cezarman(m): 7:24am On Feb 10, 2023
Simplecity:
now that they are doing server maintenance for sprout let me hop back on micro

Yo bro... Please what type of tasks do you pick on Microworkers and have you withdrawn from it before.

Note
Sprout removed my LTC withdrawal option, leaving me with airtm and skrill... I know nothing about Airtm and Skrill seems like thrash to me for now.
Which option do you guys go for?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2023
cezarman:

Yo bro... Please what type of tasks do you pick on Microworkers and have you withdrawn from it before.

Note
Sprout removed my LTC withdrawal option, leaving me with airtm and skrill... I know nothing about Airtm and Skrill seems like thrash to me for now.
i do social media tasks but havnt withdrawn from micro yet because of the scarcity of jobs....on sprout use airtm
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 7:29am On Feb 10, 2023
Pearlwhite:
which one do u guys do pls.. I need money
SEOS ......just dive into the seo sections
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2023
cezarman:

Note
I'm surprised they removed your ltc withdrawal option....i just checked and mine is still there.....hope you did nit do anythign suspicious? Cause that is odd from them
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by cezarman(m): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2023
Simplecity:
I'm surprised they removed your ltc withdrawal option....i just checked and mine is still there.....hope you did nit do anythign suspicious? Cause that is odd from them

Nah I didn't do nothing oh! It was there until I reached the $5, then it disappeared embarassed

Thanks for your reply.

But can I sell/withdraw small funds like $5 on airtm please?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Classickj(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2023
Simplecity:
i do social media tasks but havnt withdrawn from micro yet because of the scarcity of jobs....on sprout use airtm
Omo I barely have social media task

Just small task fb, twitter ( I never do task for ig before)
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 8:33am On Feb 10, 2023
cezarman:

Note
Just because you haven't tried something yet doesn't make it trash. The least you could have done was make enquires first.

You can withdraw as low as $2 on Airtm.

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by cezarman(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2023
Fremantle:

Just because you haven't tried something yet doesn't make it trash. The least you could have done was make enquires first.

You can withdraw as low as $2 on Airtm

You're right bro... That was a wrong choice of word. I'm just angry because they did something that seemed evil to me. I've been using it for long... For different purposes.
Skrill is good to go.

$2?
Wow that's cool. I think I'll like it. Hope I can also transfer funds to my binance Ltc/usdt etc...

Thanks alot.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2023
cezarman:

You're right bro... That was a wrong choice of word. I'm just angry because they did something that seemed evil to me. I've been using it for long... For different purposes.
Skrill is good to go.

$2?
Wow that's cool. I think I'll like it. Hope I can also transfer funds to my binance Ltc/usdt etc...

Thank alot.
Yes, you can transfer to your crypto wallet, you can even transfer directly to your Nigerian Dollar Account from Airtm.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by foreigncurency(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2023
Fremantle:

Yes, you can transfer to your crypto wallet, you can even transfer directly to your Nigerian Dollar Account from Airtm.

But pls, can u transfer Airtm funds to Nigeria naira bank accounts?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2023
foreigncurency:

But pls, can u transfer Airtm funds to Nigeria naira bank accounts?
Yes you can, the screenshot i uploaded above attached to my previous reply is proof.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by cezarman(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2023
Fremantle:

Thanks alot man... I really appreciate your help

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
For those having issues with limited social media tasks..... All you need to do is subscribe to upcoming jobs.

To do that, Go to Category - Qualifications and apply. A list of employers with potential jobs looking to workers will be available.

All you need is, meet the requirements and submit what is asked and in the coming days/weeks you'll be listed for future tasks. It's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Fremantle:
For those having issues with limited social media tasks..... All you need to do is subscribe to upcoming jobs.

To do that, Go to Category - Qualifications and apply. A list of employers with potential jobs looking to workers will be available.

All you need is, meet the requirements and submit what is asked and in the coming days/weeks you'll be listed for future tasks. It's that simple.
bro is there option on SproutGigs like when you mark your favourite employer anytime in the day he post job you would be notify? I have been looking for the option i could not see it
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Godspeed0:
bro is there option on SproutGigs like when you mark your favourite employer anytime in the day he post job you would be notify? I have been looking for the option i could not see it
There is, once you open a task, before scrolling down to the Info of the task, at the very top, you'll see follow employer.

Tap on follow and that's it. Anytime the employer posts, you would be notified.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Classickj(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Fremantle:

Pls will I be notify once the task is available
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Classickj:

Omo I barely have social media task

Just small task fb, twitter ( I never do task for ig before)
micro just dry.....this site na 5/100.... Even the tasks be like say na illiterates dey write the Descriptions for jobs omo sproutgigs is better ...wayy better than this platform abeg
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by foreigncurency(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Pls my success rate is low what can I do. Can't do task again.

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
foreigncurency:
Pls my success rate is low what can I do. Can't do task again.
omo....this is bad

For now stick to SEOs...and follow the instructions carefully ..muse that to increase success rate and remove timer
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fortuneleonard: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hello my brothers..
Not meaning to derail this beautiful thread but let me just show you guys a legit and tested opportunity that's paying so well.If you are serious and have the network of people you can get $50 in a day,two days or at most a week!!.And this is completely for free!!.
The opportunity is this: your friend joins a telegram group that I'll send you ,through your link and you get paid $1.So let's say $10 friends join that's $10 for you.So easy!!.
I made a thread on this where I dropped my withdrawal proof so you would see I mean this.
I tried to drop a link to the group but nairaland bo.t got me banned, reason I had to use this new account to post this..So if you need the link to the telegram group,just drop me a message on watsapp at 0903 032 1367 or you email me
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Fortuneleonard:
Hello my brothers..
Not meaning to derail this beautiful thread but let me just show you guys a legit and tested opportunity that's paying so well.If you are serious and have the network of people you can get $50 in a day,two days or at most a week!!.And this is completely for free!!.
The opportunity is this: your friend joins a telegram group that I'll send you ,through your link and you get paid $1.So let's say $10 friends join that's $10 for you.So easy!!.
I made a thread on this where I dropped my withdrawal proof so you would see I mean this.
I tried to drop a link to the group but nairaland bo.t got me banned, reason I had to use this new account to post this..So if you need the link to the telegram group,just drop me a message on watsapp at 0903 032 1367 or you email me
very suspicious.... I do hope you get banned again permanently.....anything referral/affiliate marketing is only profitable one way and should be labeled as a scam.

2 Likes

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by foreigncurency(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Simplecity:
omo....this is bad

For now stick to SEOs...and follow the instructions carefully ..muse that to increase success rate and remove timer

I now stick to SEO, and my timer is 0s so am good, but can't submit tasks😭😭

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. / Crowd1 / Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.