Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) (33536 Views)

Please I Need Help With Redeeming My Earnings On Bigtoken / Opportunity Comes But Once . Max All Your Earnings On This Game / Screenshot Of My Earnings On The Platform I Talked About In My Previous Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Qinglong:
I already checked weeks ago and couldn't find the option to register with Nigeria as well.

I haven't checked the app though.
Same thing with the app, if you happen to check, I'll kindly wait your feedback.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Preciousgift120(f): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Preciousgift120(f): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Fremantle:
If you're unable to screenshot with your phone, get a hold of someone else's phone around and snap you phone screen after completing the offer, edit it and send via Whatsapp or Xender back to your phone download the img and upload.

Screenshots shouldn't be a problem.
Hope this helps.
Thanks
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 6:34am On Jan 21, 2023
What's up Guys, hope the week that just ended was good for you, well mine was not so great.

My SproutGigs account has been suspended. Access Denied

More gist coming up during the day with pictures.

CC Qinglong

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
During the week I decided to place a withdrawal for $20 as I needed cash to sort out some bills but my withdrawal was rejected on the grounds that I had violated the terms of service and my withdrawal has been suspended.

I was giving the option to contact customer care for solution and that was what I did, but unfortunately the moment the admins received my complaint, I was automatically logged out of my account. Tried to access the account and I got the message you see above in the pics.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Well what led to the suspension of my account was a mistake on my part.

About 6months ago I opened an account for my sis but along the line she stopped working on the account, fast forward to last month, I forgot I had registered her and logged into my account using her phone as well as her network.

You'll know the rules right, it's clearly stated when trying to sign-up;
•No Public Wi-Fi.

•No Sharing of device or Networks with existing SproutGig members.

•No VPN and of course

•No Operating Multiple Accounts

Well long story short, I had to delete my Sister's account and my account was re-instated back yesterday night but with a hefty penalty.

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
So if you ever have your account suspended you can use this format to try to get back your account especially when you have funds inside.

Below are email messages and replies...

2 Likes

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
The Penalty: My earnings was slashed in half $10 was deducted from the initial $20 and a spam timer of 1000 seconds was added to my account.

All the work gone just like that, well on the good side atleast I got the account back, better than starting afresh.

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hm. Nice and informative. A friend has had his account suspended for months now since he tried to login with two phones. I'll have to show him this.

But what platform are you using to withdraw now that Aírtm no longer works? @Fremantle

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
Oh wow, I just checked again and Aìrtm is actually back as a valid means of withdrawal. This is great.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 4:19am On Jan 22, 2023
Qinglong:
Oh wow, I just checked again and Aìrtm is actually back as a valid means of withdrawal. This is great.
I didn't even notice it was back, that's nice, I was busy trying to get back my account, I won't be withdrawing anytime soon though, as I have a timer to clear, may take me a week.

Just in case for future references, I withdrew via LiteCoin through the Binance app and from Binance through P2P via Bank transfer to my Bank Account. All you need is just a verified Binance app.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Classickj(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2023
I just register today, I try doing 1 task 8 fill my dob and d security question.. And this pop out

I use opera to open the account

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Classickj(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Fremantle:

I didn't even notice it was back, that's nice, I was busy trying to get back my account, I won't be withdrawing anytime soon though, as I have a timer to clear, may take me a week.

Just in case for future references, I withdrew via LiteCoin through the Binance app and from Binance through P2P via Bank transfer to my Bank Account. All you need is just a verified Binance app.
Bro pls I need your help
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
Classickj:

Bro pls I need your help
I'm just seeing this.

When you registered, were you having data or you used the 50mb that opera mini usually gives out?

Try to login from Chrome and see what happens, if the issues still persist, go to account settings, profile and check if you made a mistake when choosing Country of residence.

Your mail has been replied to.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Classickj(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Fremantle:

I'm just seeing this.

When you registered, were you having data or you used the 50mb that opera mini usually gives out?

Try to login from Chrome and see what happens, if the issues still persist, go to account settings, profile and check if you made a mistake when choosing Country of residence.

Your mail has been replied to.

I try login in chrome, this is what I get

Token Confirmation
Enter the token you've received in your email.
[b][/b]

They didn't send any token to me, they only send the link i use to register
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Classickj:

I try login in chrome, this is what I get

Token Confirmation
Enter the token you've received in your email.
[b][/b]

They didn't send any token to me, they only send the link i use to register
Then click the link and login again
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Classickj(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Fremantle:
Then click the link and login again
I have see the token I have successful login with Chrome
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by vresbaby: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Please how can I do the human verification?

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by vresbaby: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sorry I meant this image

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
vresbaby:
Please how can I do the human verification?
Offer task can be tiring especially when you get to the verification stage, I'll advice you leave offer tasks for now, until someone comes up with enough info on how to get the verification done.

@Timothy921 came up with a solution (Kiwi Browser) how you can get by the verification but hasn't seen then explained or give enough info on the issue.

Hopefully he or anyone else that has comfortably/successfully completed numerous offer tasks drop a well detailed info, I suggest you leave offer jobs for now.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by vresbaby: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thank you @Freemantle,so which jobs do you suggest I go for?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by vresbaby: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thank you Fremantle
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 3:09am On Jan 27, 2023
vresbaby:
Thank you, so which jobs do you suggest I go for?
You can take up any task
SEOs, Sign up, Video Marketing etc.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by vresbaby: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Thank you, Fremantle
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by excel127(m): 6:40am On Jan 30, 2023
Nigerians cant see SEO tasks now... this country is cursed fr
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by DonTobyM(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2023
excel127:

Oh.. Thought it was a tech issue.. Have you been able to confirm that it's really a location thing?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by jyz200(m): 8:34am On Jan 30, 2023
DonTobyM:

Oh.. Thought it was a tech issue.. Have you been able to confirm that it's really a location thing?

Guess it is an error

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqMDWnF8cWU

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by DonTobyM(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2023
jyz200:

Guess it is an error

Yeah. I've contacted 'em too. Was told it'll take some time to fix it tho.

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by excel127(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonTobyM:

I'm on their Facebook page. Nigerians only are currently locked out of SEO
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Classickj(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
excel127:

Please can you teach how to do the SEO task, am finding it very difficult to do
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by jyz200(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2023
excel127:

Why

Modified: I did some yesterday and it’s showing jobs today
Their response when I message them

Meanwhile watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqMDWnF8cWU
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
excel127:
ahhhh...i thought i have been shadow banned😭😭😭..abeg oo...seo na the main source of mula on the site abeg😭😭

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. / Crowd1 / Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.