Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) (33457 Views)

Please I Need Help With Redeeming My Earnings On Bigtoken / Opportunity Comes But Once . Max All Your Earnings On This Game / Screenshot Of My Earnings On The Platform I Talked About In My Previous Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
jyz200:

Why

Modified: I did some yesterday and it’s showing jobs today
Their response when I message them
they better fix it ooo....money no dey and garri dan finish for house😂😂
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Timothy921:
Offer jobs are very easy to do only if you know how to handle them cos they are the most profitable jobs to do, infact offer jobs will enable you to earn more than $10 a day on micro jobs websites. what makes offer jobs seems complicated and hard to complete is because the URL to the job has been locked or embedded deep inside the offer by the Advertiser that placed the Offer on the Particular CPA network from which your employer got the job.
So for you to be able to bypass and complete such jobs you need to apply a little skill to it, and to do that you need a browser called kiwi browser.
funny enough i run all my sproutgigs tasks on kiwi browser but i do not know about the back door concerning offers...please educate me🙏
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 1:18am On Feb 03, 2023
seraph867:

Thanks bossman
I just figured out the trick with kiwi browser.
How do you go about the *screenshot proof of completed offer" section?

I don't know how to go about this part �
hwfa boss...come shine light for me on how to use kiwi browser for offer tasks
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by barikay: 1:38am On Feb 03, 2023
I will love to buy the Airtm funds. We can use escrow
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Stiv19cuff(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hello Guys, I mistakenly chose a wrong country instead of Nigeria, how can I correct it
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
barikay:
I will love to buy the Airtm funds. We can use escrow
withdraw with ltc and save yourself all these stress
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Stiv19cuff:
Hello Guys, I mistakenly chose a wrong country instead of Nigeria, how can I correct it
open in desktop mode....tap three dashes on top right...click account settings ....scroll till you see country

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
smatralph:
Hi Chiefs. I've had an account since 2021 but I've just been using my earnings to create tasks as a worker. I've been following this thread for a while and decided to make a $7 test withdrawal this weekend after a week's dedication.
I freelance full-time and plan to add it to part of my sapa-days-safe plans.

I just want to let everyone know you've been very helpful to me with your answers and questions, even. Thank you.
Bossman , do you mind sharing the freelance sites in your sapa-days-safe-plans 🙏...
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by pat077: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Fremantle:
Well what led to the suspension of my account was a mistake on my part.

About 6months ago I opened an account for my sis but along the line she stopped working on the account, fast forward to last month, I forgot I had registered her and logged into my account using her phone as well as her network.

You'll know the rules right, it's clearly stated when trying to sign-up;
•No Public Wi-Fi.

•No Sharing of device or Networks with existing SproutGig members.

•No VPN and of course

•No Operating Multiple Accounts

Well long story short, I had to delete my Sister's account and my account was re-instated back yesterday night but with a hefty penalty.
can I registere now and do I need to add some fund b4 starting?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
pat077:
can I registere now and do I need to add some fund b4 starting?
You can register now if it's your first time. You don't need to fund your account as a worker.

You'll only be asked to fund if you register as an employer.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Mrluv(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Fremantle:

You can register now if it's your first time. You don't need to fund your account as a worker.

My oga what task are you doing now since seo is gone?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by excel127(m): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Omo who has discovered alternatives abeg? Make Hunger no kill person...
Any other micro freelancing site?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mrluv:
My oga what task are you doing now since seo is gone?
Hmm, the absence of SEO tasks has crippled the system for Nigerians.

I'm on the low for now, although i just recently got my PVC so I'm on Sign up tasks for now

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
excel127:
Omo who has discovered alternatives abeg? Make Hunger no kill person...
Any other micro freelancing site?
i dan move go microworkers....no time... Its my first time on the site sha so i dey thread carefully

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by excel127(m): 1:11am On Feb 04, 2023
Simplecity:
i dan move go microworkers....no time... Its my first time on the site sha so i dey thread carefully
Nice one... Abeg quote me when you get ur first cash out then do small comparison with Sproutgigs according to difficulty and job availability
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 1:40am On Feb 04, 2023
excel127:

Nice one... Abeg quote me when you get ur first cash out then do small comparison with Sproutgigs according to difficulty and job availability
this microworkers get protocol o....reddit people dey tell me say any small thing can cause a ban... Most especially if employers complain..apart from that every other thing looks alright ...minimum payout is 5usd to airtm with fee of 0.50usd...thats a win in my opinion lol ...later on today i'll bulldoze some task with some youtube help cause i dont want any bans
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by pat077: 7:04am On Feb 04, 2023
Fremantle:

okay. Any dos and don'ts on the platform? And can I use a mobile phone for all the task?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 9:21am On Feb 04, 2023
pat077:
okay. Any dos and don'ts on the platform? And can I use a mobile phone for all the task?
You can use a phone as well as a PC if you have one (switching between devices) but you must use one Network Connection (1 IP Address) when completing tasks.

For the don't.....
No use of VPN
No use of Public WiFi
No sharing of Phone or Network connections with an already existing member of same platform.

Adhere to all these and you should be good.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Fremantle:

Hmm, the absence of SEO tasks has crippled the system for Nigerians.

I'm on the low for now, although i just recently got my PVC so I'm on Sign up tasks for now
I have pvc too how do i do task with my pvc and how do i know task that require pvc thank you
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Godspeed0:
I have pvc too how do i do task with my pvc and how do i know task that require pvc thank you
KYC (Know Your Customer) requires verification, that's where your ID comes in.

How to identify KYC tasks, look out for jobs (on the sign-up category) with verify or KYC on the job description.

Like the pic below....

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by pat077: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Fremantle:

You can use a phone as well as a PC if you have one (switching between devices) but you must use one Network Connection (1 IP Address) when completing tasks.

For the don't.....
No use of VPN
No use of Public WiFi
No sharing of Phone or Network connections with an already existing member of same platform.

Adhere to all these and you should be good.
so, if for instance I'm using mtn and network is bad, I must not switch to glo or Airtel?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
pat077:
so, if for instance I'm using mtn and network is bad, I must not switch to glo or Airtel?
You can but have it at the back of your mind that any sim or network used will be tagged to your account and if any of the various sim/network is used to login or operate any other SproutGig account, that's the end for both account, irrespective of the amount the account holds.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Fremantle:

I didn't even notice it was back, that's nice, I was busy trying to get back my account, I won't be withdrawing anytime soon though, as I have a timer to clear, may take me a week.

Just in case for future references, I withdrew via LiteCoin through the Binance app and from Binance through P2P via Bank transfer to my Bank Account. All you need is just a verified Binance app.
I want to withdraw through Litecoin they were asking for crypto wallet where can i get crypto wallet thank you
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by excel127(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Heard SEO is back... Who can confirm
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Simplecity(m): 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
excel127:
yes its back...and its fully😭😭😭😭😭😭....finally i dan see money buy garri next week end
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by OttHin: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
excel127:

Yes oooooo.. God no go shame us
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by letitrainnow(m): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kudos on your Earnings
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Godspeed0:
I want to withdraw through Litecoin they were asking for crypto wallet where can i get crypto wallet thank you
You can get a crypto wallet through Binance or Trust wallet.

I'll recommend you go for Binance as it's easier and direct unlike the latter.

Note: You'll need to verify your Binance before you can fully access your account.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by pat077: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Fremantle:

You can but have it at the back of your mind that any sim or network used will be tagged to your account and if any of the various sim/network is used to login or operate any other SproutGig account, that's the end for both account, irrespective of the amount the account holds.
okay. That's noted. Will try and open one and begin the journey
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by excel127(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Simplecity:
yes its back...and its fully😭😭😭😭😭😭....finally i dan see money buy garri next week end
Did Microworkers come close tho?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. / Crowd1 / Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.