Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) (33545 Views)

Please I Need Help With Redeeming My Earnings On Bigtoken / Opportunity Comes But Once . Max All Your Earnings On This Game / Screenshot Of My Earnings On The Platform I Talked About In My Previous Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by pressley06: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2022
Fremantle:

Check my Profile

Your contact is not there
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
pressley06:

Your contact is not there
I edited it yesterday, since there was no follow up, you can check back now, to be edited later
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by pressley06: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Fremantle:

I edited it yesterday, since there was no follow, you can check back now, to be edited later
gotchu
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by smatralph(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hi Chiefs. I've had an account since 2021 but I've just been using my earnings to create tasks as a worker. I've been following this thread for a while and decided to make a $7 test withdrawal this weekend after a week's dedication.
I freelance full-time and plan to add it to part of my sapa-days-safe plans.

I just want to let everyone know you've been very helpful to me with your answers and questions, even. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by NelviusGrey(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2022
AlphaMale666:
This thing is not hard at the same time no easy. But it's way better than a 9 to 5 job!

Please what withdrawal method do you use?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by abfelicity91: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
Is VPN still working successfully on this site?
I have account already but I want try VPN on another account.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
What is this bót doing. Anyway, Áirtm is no longer working as a withdrawal option. I don't know why they removed it.

Who has successfully used Skríll.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Runup: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Is the site still paying?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Qinglong:
What is this bót doing. Anyway, Áirtm is no longer working as a withdrawal option. I don't know why they removed it.

@bolded....That's the problem with SproutGig, Customer service is down right bad. Non-Existent to a certain point.

Have you been able to make withdrawals lately? Someone told me about Lite Coin, but I'm not fully convinced.

Runup:
Is the site still paying?
Yes, it still Pays
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2022
Fremantle:

@bolded....That's the problem with SproutGig, Customer service is down right bad. Non-Existent to a certain point.

Have you been able to make withdrawals lately? Someone told me about Lite Coin, but I'm not fully convinced.
I've not done any tasks on the site for like two weeks now since I cannot withdraw to Áirtm. I checked their subreddit and they didn't give any good reasons.

If someone can explain the process for Litecóin, that would be really appreciated.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by kdfinest(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2022
Qinglong:

Good day, pls I dont know if you can explain on how to fund my pico worker account because am finding it difficult to.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
kdfinest:

Good day, pls I dont know if you can explain on how to fund my pico worker account because am finding it difficult to.
You don't need to fund anything. Read the previous posts in the thread, especially by Fremantle, for better understanding.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by kdfinest(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Qinglong:

You don't need to fund anything. Read the previous posts in the thread, especially by Fremantle, for better understanding.
not that I want to work but as employer. I guess I need to fund my acct/wallet Abi..hope am not getting it wrong sha.

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
kdfinest:

not that I want to work but as employer. I guess I need to fund my acct/wallet Abi..hope am not getting it wrong sha.
Hmm, I have no idea how to go about that. Check their FAQs or YouTube if necessary.

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Timothy921: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Offer jobs are very easy to do only if you know how to handle them cos they are the most profitable jobs to do, infact offer jobs will enable you to earn more than $10 a day on micro jobs websites. what makes offer jobs seems complicated and hard to complete is because the URL to the job has been locked or embedded deep inside the offer by the Advertiser that placed the Offer on the Particular CPA network from which your employer got the job.
So for you to be able to bypass and complete such jobs you need to apply a little skill to it, and to do that you need a browser called kiwi browser.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2022
Timothy921:
Offer jobs are very easy to do only if you know how to handle them cos they are the most profitable jobs to do, infact offer jobs will enable you to earn more than $10 a day on micro jobs websites. what makes offer jobs seems complicated and hard to complete is because the URL to the job has been locked or embedded deep inside the offer by the Advertiser that placed the Offer on the Particular CPA network from which your employer got the job.
So for you to be able to bypass and complete such jobs you need to apply a little skill to it, and to do that you need a browser called kiwi browser.
if you know how to do it put us through
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by seraph867: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Timothy921:

Thanks bossman
I just figured out the trick with kiwi browser.
How do you go about the *screenshot proof of completed offer" section?

I don't know how to go about this part �
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Mrluv(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
seraph867:

Thanks bossman
I just figured out the trick with kiwi browser.
How do you go about the *screenshot proof of completed offer" section?

I don't know how to go about this part �
how bro can you teach me?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by excel127(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Timothy921:

Tell us more bro... This isnt enough please
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by seraph867: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2023
Mrluv:
how bro can you teach me?

Yes, I can
But I feel it'd be more comprehensive if Timothy would be so kind to explain the process in detail.

I watched a couple YouTube videos to learn how to extract the hidden files. I haven't done no offer jobs yet, so I'm not sure of the veracity of my knowledge.

I can still explain if you want anyway
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by TheyVid(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
seraph867:

Yes, I can
But I feel it'd be more comprehensive if Timothy would be so kind to explain the process in detail.

I watched a couple YouTube videos to learn how to extract the hidden files. I haven't done no offer jobs yet, so I'm not sure of the veracity of my knowledge.

I can still explain if you want anyway

Please share what you know with us.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
can i use the money i make from sproutgigs to order item from AliExpress without converting naira?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by AlphaMale666: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2023
NelviusGrey:

Please what withdrawal method do you use?
use uphold and then send it to your airtm and withdraw to your bank account directly. This is because pico worker has cut ties with airtm so you can't withdraw directly to airtm. So use uphold. Never use Skrill!
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2023
AlphaMale666:
use uphold and then send it to your airtm and withdraw to your bank account directly. This is because pico worker has cut ties with airtm so you can't withdraw directly to airtm. So use uphold. Never use Skrill!
Uphold is not available in Nigeria both for Individual and Business accounts.

How did you go about yours, VPN?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by AlphaMale666: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Fremantle:

Uphold is not available in Nigeria both for Individual and Business accounts.

How did you go about yours, VPN?
it is available sir. Download it from the playstore and sign up.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by AlphaMale666: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Owain:

Good evening sir! Thanks to you, I have opened and verified both my picoworker and skrill account. I'm now trying to deposit some $$$ into my skrill account to get fully started but its not accepting payment from both my Zenith bank master and visa cards. Which bank card do you use for your skrill pls?

Thanks.
you can't withdraw to bank account via Skrill. Use airtm.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
AlphaMale666:
it is available sir. Download it from the playstore and sign up.
OK, I was trying to sign-up via their website online.

Thanks

MODIFIED: JUST DOWNLOADED THE APP FROM PLAYSTORE AND STILL COULDN'T FIND NIGERIA AMONGST THE LIST OF COUNTRIES.

If anyone succeeds in creating an account please inform me on the steps you took.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
I already checked weeks ago and couldn't find the option to register with Nigeria as well.

I haven't checked the app though.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Preciousgift120(f): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Timothy921:

Please, can you explain more on this, how do we get screenshot proof of completing the offer?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Preciousgift120:

Please, can you explain more on this, how do we get screenshot proof of completing the offer?
If you're unable to screenshot with your phone, get a hold of someone else's phone around and snap you phone screen after completing the offer, edit it and send via Whatsapp or Xender back to your phone download the img and upload.

Screenshots shouldn't be a problem.
Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. / Crowd1 / Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.