Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,450 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid (27642 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Alexis11: 6:21am On Jan 11, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Let's wait and see what will happen. Tinubu can NEVER rule over the great Igbos.

He has been ruling your parents in Lagos since 1990s cool

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Latakia(f): 6:21am On Jan 11, 2022
There is a book title "How Tinubu Underdeveloped Southeast" written by one Igbo professor in UK. grin

I still don't know why Igbo so scare to demand the ticket from their adopted party PDP grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Longin:
Behold brethren say no more!
yet your whole community is in lagos scavenging.... What an irony!!

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by eneye1(m): 6:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Someone should declare from the south east. Why this noise. Are they cowards.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Masterito(m): 6:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Politicians no send you o. Keep wasting your time.
blamingthedevil:
What is wrong with Ohaneze? Are we not in democracy again? If you are not a coward , bring out your own candidate , present him or her to Nigeria and ask for Nigerians support instead of complaining about another person contesting.

After shouting Fulani this , Fulani that for 8 years , the next is to bow to Fulani as slave begging them to contest. .. You guys are so confused and the real definition of slaves, zombies and mumunatus

Meanwhile... grin grin grin

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....Reno on Atiku- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by oyatz(m): 6:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Alexis11:

I find it extremely funny how Igbos go dumb or even show their support anytime they mention Atiku presidency in PDP where they have a major stake but quickly find their voice when a Yoruba man step forward for presidency in APC. The jealousy is real cheesy

I really don't have a word to describe these people. grin

This phenomenon will soon be clear to so many Yorubas forming 'woke and sophisticated'

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by AKzee(m): 6:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Why should they be fuming? It's just an interest. Declaring of interest is free. I will soon declare my intention too. Lets see if Nigerians never learn their lesson.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by dapolaw(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2022
Kwankwazo said PDP should not zoned presidency to the south, Ohaneze did not utter a word.

Saraki declared his intentions, Ohaneze was muted.

Atiku mobilized support nationwide, Ohaneze were dumb and didn't say a word.

Even Wike that is just a stone thrown away from Biafra land said Bala Muhammed is the best presidential candidate for PDP, yet this nincompoop organization didn't bulge.

But alas, Tinubu declared his intent to run and this people started running their mouth like a loose Cannon.

Do you know why? Even the Ohaneze knows that all those people mentioned are just jokers except Tinubu.

I never supported Tinubu's ambition but for this singular act by Ohaneze, I am wholeheartedly down with his ambition.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Minjim: 6:27am On Jan 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Most folks will consider what Ohaneze is doing with this release as political blackmail. It didn't do as little as to suggest that Asiwaju Tinubu is not competent and qualified Nigerian for the Presidency rather, it suggests that Nigerian electorates jettison the prospect of having a patriotic Nigerian with track record of phenomenal achievements for one Nigerian of Igbo extraction they only see in their political crystal ball but the rest of us don't even know or know if he or she is better and more competent than Asiwaju. This is the idea that is unfair, unjust and ungodly enough that I can categorically state that it is dead on arrival. It's particularly unfair and a deliberate political mischief to advice or expect that APC will choose its candidate from the SE where it's hated as a political party and weak against the opposition PDP. APC would be politically naive to make such a political flaw. It's PDP that's has more political edge to choose its candidate from the SE.

My appeal to patriotic Nigerians including patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction, is to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core. He is a pragmatic visionary leader and tireless hardworking and brilliant leader. As Nigerians, we want the best for our country and right now,with all due respect to other prospective aspirants, Asiwaju Tinubu is the most experienced and qualified for that onerous task of leading Nigeria. He is the brainchild of that vision that took Lagos State to her current enviable status as the 5th largest economy in Africa.
Asiwaju Tinubu is the best Nigerian Patriot for this job. Please vote for him.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Please tell your friends too.

Asiwaju Tinubu will not discriminate and he will never work against our patriotic national interests and goals.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
May God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria forever.
You forgot to add that he's fantastically corrupt
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Ddigit: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2022
Ohanaeze, don't bother yourself, there is nowhere that Tinubu is going with BACK.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by dapolaw(m): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Is it today your lots has been Atikulating? Your 5%er is irrelevant.

[ author=Tamtam2000 post=109263563]Hope you lots from SW won't shout blue murder when SE decides to support a northern. After all we are in democracy.[/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by blowjohn(m): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2022
In all honesty, I think tinubu will do well.
I wish he came out like many years ago tho.
And pls let's not compare osinbanjo to tinubu.

Tinubu is miles better.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Antoeni(m): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Shameless Ohaneze Group are angry that Asiwaju Ahamed Tinubu declared his intention to run for Presidency, Oga if u self get interest, u shd also declare ur own interest also.
ABI anybody stop You?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Why are they fuming? They should sit down and enjoy the injustice. Mad ppl

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 11, 2022
I had real fun and a good laughter with comments on this thread. I do not need to add anything again, but I will. Lol. My only concern is that ibo's children abroad who dont know the situation of things here feel ibos are sidelined. But this is the truth....they hated the party.. its democracy. When Tinubu came with his vision, they abused and insulted him. He left them and partnered with Buhari to form APC. He single handedly funded many things. Even while he was romancing Atiku, we read how that one would always ask them to ask Bola for money. Bola this...Bola that. And then, Atiku dumped him. He was not discouraged, but still moved ahead. Ibos worked against his party in 2015 and 2019. They worked for PDP the other main party. Now, they want to port to the ruling party cos they have seen that their Fulani slave master called Atiku has captured PDP. Also, Wike the money bag in PDP has chained down the place and he is the VP of any one who is going to be the presidential aspirant who is likely from the north again. Wike knows he cannot be the president now, and the easier route is becoming the vice, and a northerner must be the candidate. This is clear to ibos. Now the way out is to destroy the same party they have been against. Lol. If Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not stable and determined like these people, he cannot be where he is today. Tinubu has had many disappointments too. He has invested so much and has been betrayed. Number on the list is Atiku Abubarkar, and it is the reason Atiku cannot be the president. After OBJ, it should have been Atiku, but greediness took the seat away from him. Very hopeless man. And that same useless man is who Ibos followed in 2019 just because they hated Tinubu. Lol. Atiku use abrakatabra picked Peter Obi, and they were running mouth here and there even on this platform in 2018 to 2019. And then look at these shameful people now using "it is their turn" to blackmail everyone. Who told them to sell their Esau to Jacob? What about the Tivs? What about Ibibios? What about other minors? Is it not their turn also? Ibo were the first to be president of Nigeria. Na we tell them to lose out? Na we tell them to kill Tafewa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello? Na we tell them to start a war they couldn't fight? We have over 250 tribes in Nigeria. What about others? Are the ibos the only one in the southern region?

Ibos are selfish and self centered. Always trying to reap where they dont sow. Like I always say, they should forget becoming the president in the next 16 years. It's SWs which seems to have it for the next 8 years. Then, the north again for another 8 years. That's 16 years...so the earliest time they can come to power is 2039. And if dem head no still correct, it will go to SS or SW again so that they can try in 2055. But the ibos I know, na so dem go dey beat chests and rant online till they are relegated to minority in Nigeria. Till 3023 (a century from today), dem no go smell Aso Rock if they do not amend their ways.

No one hates ibo people. They need to face the reality that getting involved and supporting others is the winning recipe, and not one useless rant while working against people who they need to achieve their goals too..

Let them support Pius Ayim na..is Orji Kalu not an ibo who has shown interest in becoming the president?? Is he not trying to come out too? Why can't they support these two?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by CSTRR: 6:37am On Jan 11, 2022
This guys have the brain of a millipede.

A disservice to the Igbo people.

How does tinubu declaring make him president?

Why not play your own game?

Since Azikiwe, it seems the igbos have lost all their political bone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nchenches: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:
What is wrong with Ohaneze? Are we not in democracy again? If you are not a coward , bring out your own candidate , present him or her to Nigeria and ask for Nigerians support instead of complaining about another person contesting.

After shouting Fulani this , Fulani that for 8 years , the next is to bow to Fulani as slave begging them to contest. .. You guys are so confused and the real definition of slaves, zombies and mumunatus

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

Nigeria's democracy is a farce because of the country's skewed and lopsided political structure favoring northern region's political class.

Zoning of the presidency between the north and south is the only method an Igbo or Yoruba, or indeed, any one from the southern regions can win presidential election in Nigeria, unless northern politicians have no northern presidential candidate the north massively support.

All these una long sophistry online, when it backfires and a northerner gets to succeed President Buhari, una go go back to NADECO as usual.

Common sense for the southwest is back Igbo presidential candidate in each of the two largest political parties, because it's obvious that it's Igbo's turn to succeed President Buhari, the north shall therefore be constrained to vote for the Igbo candidate because of adherence to zoning principles.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by FreeStuffsNG: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Minjim:

[s]You forgot to add that he's fantastically corrupt[/s]
Is that the lie you bank on to win election for a candidate you are yet to declare openly ?
I hope you will learn las las that deploying lies, bigotry and hatred is not a sensible strategy in politics.
We will use all avenues to sell the candidate of Asiwaju Tinubu to all sensible and well meaning Nigerians because he is the best man for the job. If you have a candidate, it would have worth the while to ask us to compare my choice of Asiwaju Tinubu with yours.
My appeal goes to patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot who will serve the best interest of our national interest.
May God bless Nigeria forever

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by FBIBOT(m): 6:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Lol � � � is this some kind of skit? Even tho he isn't a good choice for the position... Nobody can stop him from declaring his interest to run as a president of federal republic of Nigeria... It's now left to citizens to vote for him or not... Why can't they nominate a candidate... 2022 is already going o... I don't want to hear one region rob us after the election ó... How should other regions vote for you? No nomination, no alliance... U just want the whole country to select someone from your side and pronounce him as president grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by CSTRR: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
I had real fun and a good laughter with comments on this thread. I do not need to add anything again, but I will. Lol. My only concern is that ibo's children abroad who dont know the situation of things here feel ibos are sidelined. But this is the truth....they hated the party.. its democracy. When Tinubu came with his vision, they abused and insulted him. He left them and partnered with Buhari to form APC. He single handedly funded many things. Even while he was romancing Atiku, we read how that one would always ask them to ask Bola for money. Bola this...Bola that. And then, Atiku dumped him. He was not discouraged, but still moved ahead. Ibos worked against his party in 2015 and 2019. They worked for PDP the other main party. Now, they want to port to the ruling party cos they have seen that their Fulani slave master called Atiku has captured PDP. Also, Wike the money bag in PDP has chained down the place and he is the VP of any one who is going to be the presidential aspirant who is likely from the north again. Wike knows he cannot be the president now, and the easier route is becoming the vice, and a northerner must be the candidate. This is clear to ibos. Now the way out is to destroy the same party they have been against. Lol. If Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not stable and determined like these people, he cannot be where he is today. Tinubu has had many disappointments too. He has invested so much and has been betrayed. Number on the list is Atiku Abubarkar, and it is the reason Atiku cannot be the president. After OBJ, it should have been Atiku, but greediness took the seat away from him. Very hopeless man. And that same useless man is who Ibos followed in 2019 just because they hated Tinubu. Lol. Atiku use abrakatabra picked Peter Obi, and they were running mouth here and there even on this platform in 2018 to 2019. And then look at these shameful people now using "it is their turn" to blackmail everyone. Who told them to sell their Esau to Jacob? What about the Tivs? What about Ibibios? What about other minors? Is it not their turn also? Ibo were the first to be president of Nigeria. Na we tell them to lose out? Na we tell them to kill Tafewa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello? Na we tell them to start a war they couldn't fight? We have over 250 tribes in Nigeria. What about others? Are the ibos the only one in the southern region?

Ibos are selfish and self centered. Always trying to reap where they dont sow. Like I always say, they should forget becoming the president in the next 16 years. It's SWs which seems to have it for the next 8 years. Then, the north again for another 8 years. That's 16 years...so the earliest time they can come to power is 2039. And if dem head no still correct, it will go to SS or SW again so that they can try in 2055. But the ibos I know, na so dem go dey beat chests and rant online till they are relegated to minority in Nigeria. Till 3023 (a century from today), dem no go smell Aso Rock if they do not amend their ways.

No one hates ibo people. They need to face the reality that getting involved and supporting others is the winning recipe, and not one useless rant while working against people who they need to achieve their goals too..

Let them support Pius Ayim na..is Orji Kalu not an ibo who has shown interest in becoming the president?? Is he not trying to come out too? Why can't they support these two?
Since 1999, the igbos have supported others.

Obasanjo, Jonathan, yardaua are not igbos.

Their absence in the presidency is not because they did not support others.

They have done that more than any other southern ethnic.

The real problem is that the igbos have failed to make the right calculations and capitalise on their support in a strategic way.

As for supporting others.
The igbos have done that very well.

Buhari is not the only president in our history.

Don't hide your bigotry with pseudo history.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by jclassiq(m): 6:44am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Well,

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU
Jobless idiot.
You type nonsense as if you are better off than anybody.
Any mistake in leadership will be suffered by all and sundry, including you.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by TemmyT002(m): 6:44am On Jan 11, 2022
Of course he doesn't care about Nigeria. It's just his ambition.
But then, it's a democracy. He can run if he wishes.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Sheggy13(m): 6:45am On Jan 11, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I don't understand what injustice mean here, Tinubu has not violated anybody's right. And he is entitle to his own right as well.

Tinubu hasn't stopped any Igbo man not to contest.
Honestly that talk of injustice is what is really annoying me. What injustice means is trying to reap where you did now sow which is what the Igbos are trying to achieve with APC. Same "almajiri, bokoharam and ewedu party" Tinubu laboured with others to form a merger and also put all his resources and sweat to make Buhari emerge as President while same people where queuing behind PDP candidates - Jonathan and Atiku, is the platform they want to use to emerge as President. They are fine with PDP they've slaved enough for ceding their ticket to the North but it's APC they hate so much they want to they want to get same ticket. What injustice can be more than that.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by CSTRR: 6:45am On Jan 11, 2022
And it seems for the forseeable future, the Nigerian state will keep tethering on the brink of disunity and alternate interests.

Of course, we don't expect tinubu if he ever becomes president, to have the moral right or credibility to calm the likes of ipob and other secessionist groups.

Which mouth him want take talk?

Who will listen to him?
A greedy man.

The Nigerian future is bleak.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Globad(f): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2022
dapolaw:
Kwankwazo said PDP should not zoned presidency to the south, Ohaneze did not utter a word.

Saraki declared his intentions, Ohaneze was muted.

Atiku mobilized support nationwide, Ohaneze were dumb and didn't say a word.

Even Wike that is just a stone thrown away from Biafra land said Bala Muhammed is the best presidential candidate for PDP, yet this nincompoop organization didn't bulge.

But alas, Tinubu declared his intent to run and this people started running their mouth like a loose Cannon.

Do you know why? Even the Ohaneze knows that all those people mentioned are just jokers except Tinubu.

I never supported Tinubu's ambition but for this singular act by Ohaneze, I am wholeheartedly down with his ambition.

Your analysis is logical

Also, Pius Anyim declared his interest. No part of the country fumed.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by muheeb01(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Absolute injustice,to be honest fair and just
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Onuoha1234(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Ohanexe fume indeed.Who said it is the turn of the| Igbo? Irresponsible outburst. Let Ohanexe crown the Igbo Pr|sident-,elect, Tinubu is not the only person to step up. This is democracy..

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Osilama1: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2022
Furbish:
It is unfortunate that Nigerians, most especially, the elitist class so called are grossly mistaken on the very essence of democracy! Anyone from anywhere at any given point in time can aspire to become anything in any democratic setting. It is left to the citizenry, the voters to decide if such candidature is fit for an office or elective position.

Nigeria still have got a long way to go!
I just tire besides tinubu isn't yet APC candidate he has to win a primary elections let others in APC declare their interest... Personally I want to see over ten people jostling for APC ticket also PDP to that ll make the politics interesting... Anything zoning should be cancelled let people compete for the ticket... If u follow American politics the primaries for Republican and democrat are as interesting as the general elections....

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Bluffly: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2022
Furbish:
It is unfortunate that Nigerians, most especially, the elitist class so called are grossly mistaken on the very essence of democracy! Anyone from anywhere at any given point in time can aspire to become anything in any democratic setting. It is left to the citizenry, the voters to decide if such candidature is fit for an office or elective position.

Nigeria still have got a long way to go!

A country without rooted definition of identity cannot practice true democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El–rufai Restricted In His Awka Hotel Room Ahead Of Anambra Election / Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA / Police Evacuates Civil-War Bomb In Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.